SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Post/First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all this is my first post, and also today was the first time I've baited a scammer Very Happy It lasted about an hour but I'll post the good nuggets

From XXXXXX To me

Hello!!!
My name is Linda Carsley i have a nice apartment in which i want to rent to a responsible, clean and quite person! The apartment is available to rent” I work the entire day And I also want you to know that it was due to my Contract work transfer that made me and my husband to leave the house with an intention of giving it out for rent. I am looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want the property to be kept clean at the time as it is our hard-earned property.If you are honestly interested and will absolutely maintain my property,(treating it like it belongs to you) as i hope i can put my trust and confidence in you because i will come to check on my property monthly.And i would like to find someone who is interested in a relax place as my home.My name is Linda Carsley,i hereby send you the details of the apartment i have available to rent .Kindly go through the details/info stated thus;if it will suits your findings/taste
Dryer/washer
TV
STORE
Wireless internet connection
Air conditioner
Spacious closets
Rent $350
deposits $300
Address:3535 S H St Bakersfield, CA 93304
Bed room:1 , Bathroom:1
Month to Month lease.(I’m ready to sign a year lease as well depending on you)
Furnished bedroom.
-800sq feet of space-Utilities included.
Let me hear from you if you haven’t find any.
Contact via Tel no:+0112348056026637

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

FIRST NAME:__________?
MIDDLE NAME:__________?
LAST NAME:__________?
PROFESSION:__________?
PHONE:
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE:______________
ZIP CODE: ____________
HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________?
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: _____________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE ______________ ?
DO YOU DRINK ______________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? ____?

Best Regard
Linda Carsley

I replied with

YOU To XXXXXXXX

Hi Mrs. Carsley thank you for the email sounds like a sweet deal, can you tell me about more about yourself? What kind of contract work do you do? And where are you stationed?

The reply was...
XXXXXX To You

Hi, please fill out the form. My husband is a missionary for the church. We are stationed in Largos Nigeria to help the poor hardworking people there.
Thank you and god bless for the reply.

Replied with....

YOU To XXXXXX

Oh ok, that is good that you are helping those poor hardworking HONEST people. unfortunately I am a non-believer of any religious faith so I hope that will not be a problem. I shall fill out the form soon.

Reply I got was...

XXXX To You

It is sad that you are a non-believer god loves all. Yes the Nigerian people are very hardworking and very honest. Please fill out the form, you send me the deposit and we shall mail you the key.

I replied with...
YOU To XXXXX

I would rather my lawyer speak to a representative of yours, preferably a real estate agent or a lawyer. Would that be possible?

Reply was

XXXXXX To You

Hi, Our real estate agent and lawyer whom we trusted very much turned on us, therefore we are handling this ourselves. Are you done with the form? You may use Western Union if you like to send us the deposit and we will IMMEDIATELY send you the key.

This is where I started having fun..

Very Happy

YOU To XXXXXXX

Ok it sounds like a fair deal, do you mind if my band crashes at the apartment occasionally? And practices there? We are generally a clean lot besides the occasional women and the occasional fight. The worst we've done so far though is throwing a guitar through a drywall wall. Does your house have drywall for the walls? If not it shouldn't be a problem. Still working on the form.

XXXXXXX To You

Hi, you band can stay with you sometimes and practice, all we need is for you to send us the money, our walls are made out of the finest wood so they should not break. It was a really expensive apartment. Please hurry on the form.

YOU To XXXXXX

Well about this. I'll have my agent give you a call and we'll make something legally binding, so it'll be fair for the both of us? Or he can call the embassy in Nigeria and work through a representative. I'm glad to hear that the walls are of wood, you'll be surprised what a Gibson Explorer can do to wall. Or if you'll give me your Western Union account I'll go ahead and send it to you as you seem to be a fine upstanding couple!

XXXXXX To You

Please send the deposit money, it will be used for the people here, the poor HARDWORKING AND HONEST Nigerians need it very much. The Western Union account is XXXXXXXXXXX Thank you, God Bless.

(Notice how "she" forgot the form?

You to XXXXXX

Ok I'll send the money later but I'm finished with your form.

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

FIRST NAME:___Dikk______?
MIDDLE NAME:__Jezz_______?
LAST NAME:__Torrent_______?
PROFESSION:__Student of Life aka Rock Musican (vocalist, Main banger)________?
PHONE:
(CELL)PHONE____None, can't stand the fans badgering me all day (they do anyway haha)______?
(WORK)PHONE___None_(see Cellphone_______?
(HOME)PHONE___None__(see Cellphone)_____?
KIDS __Probably___ (YES/NO), HOW MANY __Don't know (had a few condoms break if ya know what I mean)______
PRESENT ADDRESS: _________Starline St, La Verne, Los Angeles, CA 91750__________
CITY: _Los Angeles______________
STATE:__California ____________
ZIP CODE: ___91750_________

HOW LONG? ___________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING__________?
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? _Not long probably___________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? __ASAP, it ain't fun crashing with random groupies____________?

IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET: _Tabitha aka Tabby, she's 19, finally drinking age...____________?
KIND OF PETS: _Female, Human____________?
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE _Yes, Cigars only_____________ ?
DO YOU DRINK __Of course, Heavily____________?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? _Mainly yes (Most gigs are after Midnite.___?

There ya go Lass

Dikk Torrent,
Frontman of....
Sleaze Dizeaze

Money is on its way!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the guitar through the wall!!!! PMSL!
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it will be used for the people here, the poor HARDWORKING AND HONEST Nigerians need it very much.
Rolling Eyes

Looks like a good start. I hope you're not calling that done though. There is lots of fun to be had by dodging money requests. Very Happy

Welcome to Eater!

Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree- throw a little "I have cash but am to stupid to understand your directions" and you can straight bait this guy for another month!

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all Very Happy
I've tried to reopen the lines of communication, now its down to waiting on him/her Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck- as a rookie myself (first started baiting in November- in fact I only have one ongoing bait) I can tell you that waiting is very hard.

You might want to jumpstart it by throwing out a dolla chop or something- I was losing a bait and a vet gave me that idea...

Look forward to seeing how this one works out.

Skeeter

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Updated: I've got him/her hooked again, will post the logs tomorrow Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good first bait, with some great humour in it.

A bit of advice - don't rush things, send one or two emails a day answering one question per email. That way your few hours bait will last weeks or even months.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
[email protected]
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just got done talking on the phone with these scammers.100% pure shit... didnt realize they were in a foreign country till it was too late though.. they scam on craigslist and thats how i got the call. They are too stupid to get away with any of this, obviously way too needy and eager to get your money. should mail them a pic of me giving them the middle finger for the phone bill.
trampstamp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
i just got done talking on the phone with these scammers.100% pure shit... didnt realize they were in a foreign country till it was too late though.. they scam on craigslist and thats how i got the call. They are too stupid to get away with any of this, obviously way too needy and eager to get your money. should mail them a pic of me giving them the middle finger for the phone bill.

Unfortunately, they do get away with it. They get away with lots of innocent people's money. When I first joined this site, I just did it to screw with the scammers and have fun. Now, after reading some of the sad posts about true victims, I really do think I am helping potential victim's by taking up the scammer's time and money.

@OP:

Nice job on the bait. You got them off-script almost immediately. I still have a hard time doing that!
dragonsoul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey there! very nice work and there is alot more to be done in my opinion aswell...like others said you can do a dolla chop or just start to bait them again with a different e-mail!! give em hellish times Twisted Evil

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n
Kokk Rokk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I knew I said I'd post and update but, well Mr. Torrent has been shunned by the nice Christian couple Laughing

I am baiting them with a new email though, its a lot slower than last time, but oh well Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic