SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Small Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not being an overly imaginative person myself, I rely a lot on ‘modalities’ that I find here.

Wanting to get some Lads on Safari, I have found that BRUIN’S WIMP worked almost every time once the Lad is hooked.

WIMP will make almost any scammer forget ‘their’ scam, get completely off script, and want to go with ‘your scam’ because they are lazy. They don’t have to scam you, produce documents, fill out forms, make phone calls, write endless emails, or jump through hoops. They are just ‘given’ MTCN’s and all they have to do is go and collect the money. They just love it.

MY HAT IS OFF TO BRUIN (please excuse the caps)

Two such scammers are Charley and Mary, two young, rich orphans whose parents were killed in cool blood. It seems that ‘Charley and Mary’ actually turns out to be just one S4NI S4LISU, a Ghana Scammer.

IP 80.87.92.48 Ghana

After I received his first mail begging me to help him and his young sister transfer their fortune, I sent this:

Quote:
My name is Mark and I live in the United States. I am looking for someone in western Africa that would be interested in working with me. I am interested in working with someone that can help me. If you would like to know more write back to me and I will explain what I have in mind. I think you will like my idea's, as they will be very good for both of us.

I hope to hear from you soon
Mark

One day later I get this

Quote:
Dear Mark

My name is Charly i am from Ghana western Africa,I will really love to work with you reading any transaction so please explain more to me so that we can proceed together,Let me know more about what you will want me to do with you

Thanks
Charly

Seems Charly is interested, and this will seal the deal.

Quote:
Hello Charly

You say you are in Ghana. I have some work that can be done in Cote d'Ivoire or Togo if you are interested. You can make $1200 in one day quickly. If you are interested write back.

Mark

Charly is now licking his lips and chomping at the bit.

Quote:
Yes sure tell me what teype of work let me know even Togo or Cote d'Ivoire sure i will handle it just give me details then we can proceed,even yesterday i was in Togo tell me more,
Charly

Here is where the HOOK is firmly set.

Quote:
Hello Charly
I am interested in working with you.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security for seven nations in west Africa (but I am based in United States).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient. Most are small ($50 to $200) but some are over $1,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR SEVEN NATIONS.

I cannot travel to Africa myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to Africa, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of seven countries. You pick up the money. You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my seven countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $500, and some are in excess of $1,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested?

Mark

This is straight out of BRUIN’s WIMP modality. It seems to work almost every time.

One day later ‘Charly’ comes clean.

Quote:
Dear Mark

Thanks i am so glad to have you confirm to me about these important transaction i can assure you that i will work with you and i can guarantee you that i will travel to any country here in Africa once the transaction is real. I want to assure you that me and you will continue working together, I am a wise guy just 30 yrs of age trust me. My real name is Mr.S4NI S4LISU. That is my real name in my passport and that is the name you will use in all transaction so that i can pick it up at anytime. Remember my real name is S4NI S4LISU so we can proceed, Any western Africa country i will go and pick it up. Have a nice day and God bless you and your family

Since I know he is in Ghana, I send him the ‘Country selection mail’, which of course does not include his country.

Quote:
Hello S4ni

This is excellent news! I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's by Friday, if you wish.

You will want to use the name S4NI S4LISU for all transactions?

The 7 African countries which I am responsible for are:

Benin
Togo
Cote d’Ivoire
Burkina Faso
Nigeria
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 7, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Nigeria, but Cote d’Ivoire or Togo are closest to you and are definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

I cannot transfer a MTCN from country to country, as I think I told you in my last e-mail.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer.
When you arrive in the country, you send me an e-mail. I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want.

Pick up only about 2 transactions at each location. If you pick up too many, it might be suspicious. After you have picked up all twenty, go to a MONEYGRAM office and send me 1/2 of the money. When I have picked up my share from Moneygram, I will then send you another list of MTCN's, with more money.

The beauty of this is that we can do it anytime we want to, and as often as we want to . Anytime you want to go home to enjoy your money, feel free. When you are ready to pick up some more MTCN's, let me know which country and which city you want to go to, and we can do it again.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and where you wish to go.

Mark

S4NI takes the closest country, and makes arrangements for future business trips

Quote:
Thanks my man i am glad to work with you and i can assure you that i am a wise guy and i really need this money.I can assure you that i can go to all the 7 countries listed in your mil .because i am in west Africa and i am regionally from Nigeria so i can guarantee you that we can start from TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA

this 3 countries are really my place i am always there so for now we can start with Togo and Benin,with the information bellow

Send the first 20 to TOGO
Name:S4NI S4LISU
CITY LOME

Information of Benin
Name S4NI S4LISU
COUNTRY BENIN
CITY:COTONOU

Information for Nigeria
Name:S4NI S4LISU
State:Lagos state
City Lagos

I hope with all these information you will know that i am capable to handle it,So don,t be worried once we are done with this 3 countries then we can proceed to finished with the other 4 countries (This guy is really a go getter)

Send the first 20 MTCN to Togo then you send me the information then i will just cross the border and pick it up immediately. after that you will now move to Benin and Nigeria, Right now as i am talking with you my wife is in Nigeria so i am always there so this 3 country are all my road. I will stop here hope to hear from you but you can call me or give me your cell number so we can talk,I hope you can send me the first 20 by Friday so that i will cross and pick it up
Thanks S4NI

He tries to change his email address on me and I put a stop that and get his home town.

Quote:
Hello S4ni

We should keep using the same email addresses for this business. Where in Ghana are you. What town.? I can mail the 20 MTCN's Friday but I don't work weekends, so we could start Monday. Is that ok ? Let me know.

Mark

This guy is ready to go

Quote:
Hello Mark

Thanks yes you can mail me the 20 MTCN on Friday and i will travel to Togo and pick it up then by Monday when you will be at work then I will send you the MONEY-GRAN information by Monday then you will receive your and after that you will trust me then we can proceed

Bout me i am in Accra the capital city of Ghana so i hope from now we will work

Thanks S4ni

It’s now Friday and guess what ?

Quote:
Dear Mark

I am waiting, Have a nice day.

S4NI

So I give S4NI what he has been dying to get.

Quote:
Hi S4ni

Here are 20 orphan mtcn's for Togo. THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. I will activate them when you are ready to pick them up. They will only be active for one day.
(1) 04-18-22-66-47 amount $165.00
question: how old are you? 47
sender: Abbie D. Reid

(2) 38-21-35-65-49 amount $215.00
question: favorite color? blue
sender: Archie Garner

(3) 73-54-26-19-09 amount $100.00
question: favorite food: chocolate
sender: Anna Abbott

(4) 31-17-91-64-12 amount $50.00
question: What is love? God
sender: Kayleigh E. Bartlett

(5) 71-82-41-90-33 amount: $150.00
question: Who is my friend? Max
sender: Sam Bryant

(6) 37-24-16-88-59 amount: $75.00
question: Birthday? February 23
sender: Lewis White

(7) 11-04-69-81-20 amount: $160.00
question: Where do I live? Paris
sender: Bethany O. Welch

(Cool 49-34-23-71-77 amount: $125.00
question: Wife's name? Patricia
sender: Rachel F. Hanson

(9) 17-00-12-65-45 amount: $100.00
question: why? Wallet stolen
sender: Alexander Vaughan

(10) 29-14-38-90-61 amount: $150.00
question: why? Because
sender: Evie Gilbert

(11) 01-54-73-26-14 amount: $100.00
question: What color is sky? Blue
sender: Matilda D. Carpenter

(12) 37-19-21-46-07 amount: $50.00
question: Where am I? Africa
sender: Lara Carter

(13) 22-69-31-16-88 amount: $150.00
question: Name of President? Obama
sender: Lily B. Owen

(14) 79-62-81-33-14 Amount: $100.00
question: Who do I work for? UN
sender: Katie Goodwin

(15) 66-48-36-79-12 amount: $100.00
question: Who is Boxer? my dog
sender: Alisha Heath

(16) 27-17-94-35-51 amount: $140.00
question: Favorite actor? Russell Crowe
sender: Oliver L. West

(17) 31-28-08-74-16 amount: $100.00
question: Wife's name? Janet
sender: Taylor Walton

(1Cool 91-22-45-13-87 amount: $100.00
question: Wedding date? Wednesday
sender: Nathan F. Ferguson

(19) 20-03-41-59-12 amount: $150.00
question: Oldest son? Jesse
sender: Patrick Parry

(20) 62-46-88-71-73 amount: $100.00
question: Favorite team: Arsenal
sender: Jonathan Gardiner

Like I said before, these are not active MTCN's because they are so old. I will activate them for just a one day when you are ready to pick them up.

These total $2,380.00. Once you have sent me 1/2 of this amount ($1,190.00 - you may deduct the cost of the moneygram transmission), I will send you 20 more MTCN's - - and these will be much larger.

My information is Mark xxxxxx Fl, USA

If you have ANY change of plans, please let me know as soon as possible.
Email me when you get to Togo.

Mark

So my scammer S4NI is traveling from Accra, Ghana to Lome, Togo to collect his 20 MTCN’s.

I also want to keep him in Togo as long as possible so I explain the time differences to him and why he can’t start first thing in the morning.

Quote:
Hi S4ni

I am happy you are still ready. Togo is 5 hours ahead of my time. So
on Monday I will go to work 2 hours early @ 6 AM. I will activate The
MTCN's then. That means they will be ready for pickup at 11 AM Togo
time. So about 11:15 am you can start, remember only 2 at each WU. Please
mail me as soon as you get to Togo

Mark

S4NI is planning a nice stay over in Lome, so he will be all rested and ready to go visit all the WU stores.

Quote:
Thanks your information is received ,I will be in Togo tomorrow evening i will sleep in over there,Once i am there tomorrow is Sunday i will email you immediate, please make sure you activate on Monday morning so i can pick them up and get back to Accra

Thanks S4NI

I don’t know if they have Valentines Day in Africa, but if they do S4NI won’t be spending it with his wife, who is back in Nigeria.

Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Dear Mark,
Am in TOGO now ?So you should activate the mtcn and then send it to me so that i will make use of it immediately .
Thank You.
S4ni.

IP 41.207.162.4 Togo (Lomé)

S4NI is so anxious he got there a day early and is getting pushy, I told the dolt Monday !!

I let him know that Monday is tomorrow.

[quote] Hi Charly
I'm not at work today, it is Sunday. I will activate the MTCN's early tomorrow morning Monday 6am my time, which is 11am Togo time. Email me tomorrow morning.

Mark{/quote}

Quote:
Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:34 AM EST (11:34 AM Togo time)

Dear Mark

I am right in the western union waiting let me know what is going on there hope you hqve activated send me a confirmatiom mail now so i can pick it up i am standing here

S4ni

Looks like there is a problem at WU headquarters

Quote:
Hi S4ni

Please wait where you are, We are having a surprise audit here in the office, I am unable to activate them immediately, Please hold on I will mail you once they have been activated.

Mark

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Smile

Display with pride in your sig line.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Craig007

I owe it all to BRUIN's WIMP modality.

It just works so well. I have 2 others crossing borders this morning.

R0se J0hns0n - Kumasi Ghana to Cote d'Ivoire Abidjan,
St3lla J0nt4 - Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana

Very busy this morning.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S4Ni is getting impatient

Quote:
Mark

how long will it takes let me know

Sani

Quote:
Hi S4ni

I don't know how long it will take. this is a surprise audit and they are checking all of our records now. I hope it doesn't take to long.

Mark

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew this morning was going to be a rush

Quote:
Mark

You know i left Ghana to Togo just because of these transfer and how i am still waiting for you in the western union,Hope we will keep our promise let me know immediately if you activated it or let me go back to Ghana is urgent let me know

S4ni

Meanwhile

R0se J0hns0n - Kumasi Ghana to Cote d'Ivoire Abidjan

Yes I am in Abijan Cote d'Ivoire, beside awestern Union I am waiting for the mtcn

Hurry up I want to go back to Ghana today after I have transfer half of your money to you

R J

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, seamless.
I´ve bookmarked that thread. Awesome.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. I have a similiar modality which I enjoy greatly when it works but I use it to get trophies and then safari. I have only had one lad claim to have gone so no hat for me...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played indeed! beers!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks psychicbait

They are coming at me hot and heavy now, I think reality is starting to settle in and they might be smelling a rat.

This is all the result of about a week worth of emails, I have kept them both very busy

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tasman and doc holliday

Quote:
Mark
I am in the internet cafe here and i am getting tired here let me know because we agree that once i am here you will activate it first this moring just let me know what is going on so i can start going back to Ghana because i don;t have any money with me here to get a hotel just get back to me

S4ni

Stall, stall stall

S4ni

I can't help it, they are questioning my records now and I will mail you back when they are done with me.

Mark

Closed lad accounts

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the panic you could have sent those records almost anywhere!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S4ni has been mailing every five minutes

Quote:
Mark
I am just here mail me soon

S4ni

S4ni

I can't help it, they are questioning my records now and I will mail you back when they are done with me.

Mark

Mark
I am just here mail me soon

S4ni

Mark please if you know you cannot do it today just tell me so i can find my way back home,Let me know i don,t have any money with me
S4ni

Oops!! S4ni might be stranded, now who would go away from home without travel money

S4ni

I don't know how long they will be here. I think maybe an hour longer if they find nothing wrong.

Mark

Closed lad accounts

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work!!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to try to set him up for another Safari, I mean another day Laughing

Quote:

S4ni

I am sorry about this, the auditors are still here and it looks like they will be here all day. we can do this later.

Mark

R0se J0hns0n - Kumasi Ghana to Cote d'Ivoire Abidjan My other safariett writes back again

Quote:
I am still waiting I have used all the money that left for me to lodge in a hotel because I have no body here..

Try and activate it today so that I will get it first thing tommorrow morning and go back

With Regards
R0SE J0HN50N

Looks life she also traveled with no backup money - she got the same 'lets try later'

edit 1 add r0se email edit2 leet name

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Seamless on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fantastic Seamless! So happy for you. What fun to have a greedy little lad running around bewildered and disappointed over his new job.
Maybe the police will pick him up for looking suspicious like he might be waiting to rub people coming from the WU. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless- YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY.

Suggested follow-up (after the mugu eventually makes his way home:

Quote:
I represent Western Union's internal investigation division. We recently arrested Mark ____ for attempting to defraud Western Union. In our investigation, we found your e-mail address on a slip of paper in Mark's desk.

We believe that he was attempting to defraud you. We are, however, not sure what his full game was.

Western Union is offering a $10,000 reward for evidence that can be used against Mark ___. We would like to have one of our investigators interview you by telephone. Would you please provide your telephone number?

If the mugu bites, you do a phone interview, then
Quote:
Western Union is shocked by how you were treated by one of our employees. Our investigator is flying to [insert country] with a $10,000 check as your reward for helping us convict Mark ___. In addition, we have made reservations for you at Simba's Safari Camp, where our investigator will meet you.

I have not yet been able to get the Simba Safari out of a mugu, but it should be do-able.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, another thought - Now that you have his real name (and you can presumably get his phone number), it will be easy to make him into a dolla' chopper.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN

This modality works so well, THANKS Very Happy

I am waiting for them to write back, but I think they are out trying to to find somewhere to sleep for the night. Its a shame they used all thier money, expecting they would have a pocket full today.Rolling Eyes

That follow up is a great idea.

I have a St3ell4 J0nta ready to go Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana tomorrow. and a M1ss B1e55ing from Senegal wanting to go to Nigeria. Its amazing how they just forget all about 'their' scam in 2 emails.Twisted Evil

Thanks again for this modality.

Closed lad accounts

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, I'm in awe... I'm almost reluctant to make a suggestion since none of my projects have worked out this well yet, but have you considered angrily emailing that you've discovered that all those M_T_C_Ns were picked up yesterday and that this was done in such an amateurish manner that corporate tongues are wagging and you're now afraid of the whole operation blowing up in your face? (Edit: Maybe this is why they suddenly started auditing you?)

I figure it gives some closure to the whole saga and provides an opportunity to introduce a chopper, or just soundly abuse the lad. You can also tell him that the next set of numbers would have been worth $50K if he hadn't blown the whole thing.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This would definitely be an option! The usual idea, however, is NOT to give closure to the whole operation, but to keep the mugu on the hook as long as possible, thus extracting every possible drop of frustration and rage....

Bruin

South Africa

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point about not wrapping things up unnecessarily - What if the audit was triggered by someone in Togo trying unsuccessfully to get the numbers activated? (Did that idiot lad let someone look over his shoulder at the internet cafe?) The only way to salvage the operation was to quickly transfer every last one of the numbers to Benin, where they have to be picked up in two days or else they're gone forever. Maybe one more really valuable "orphan" can be added to the collection.

The lad is now under extreme suspicion, but can redeem himself with just a bit more traveling...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today Refugee Camp scammer St3lla J0nta from Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire IP 41.207.19.81 has just arrived in Accra Ghana IP 41.218.193.154 and is ready to collect some MTCN's.

Quote:
Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 5:32 AM ET
Dear i thank you for your mail.
I hard whats you said.

I am in accra ghana right now.Am on the way since you is not hearing from.

So i have finally comes in accra ghana now.And i wamts you to activate the mtcn at the time we chart on which is 11am while i can be able to pick it all also have time to send back you half.

I do understand the money is coming from united state.Is this right. And the information i will use to send back your half is m4rt s1mm0ns

Am waiting for you now.life in accra ghana.

Also if am clear with the destination of were the money is coming from.let me now.i hope is from united state.i Also hope you use my name as well. st3ll4 f3licha j0nt4.

Regard.
St3lla

But there seems to be a problem at WU Headquarters

Quote:
Hi St3lla

It will be about one half hour and the MTCN's will be ready for pickup. Yes all your questions are correct and the pickup name is correct.

St3lla, something is happening,Shocked some auditors from WU Headquarters have just arrived. I have to go now. I will write you back later.

Mark

No word back from St3lla, so I give her an update on the situation at WU headquarters

Quote:
Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:43 AM ET
St3lla

I will have to wait on activating the MTCN's until the auditors are gone. They are checking our records now. Please write back and tell me where you are, and if you are ok.

Mark

Nothing from St3lla yet. She is a litte thick.

Closed lad accounts

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

St3lla finally responds

Quote:
Dear Mark

I thank you for your mail.Am in accra ghana right now.Am waiting for you to active it and you have to understand that the time here in ghana is not the same time at the state.And it already 12.19.So you will have to activate it as soon as possible then i can be able to meet up with sending yours today before the money gram close.The reason is that i want today own to be over while you can face tomorrow own.

Regard.

St3lla.

And now this

Quote:
Dear Mark

I thank you for your mail.What exact time they will leave because i do not have money to access computer in ghana here.This one that i paid already i have to be manage it.So i wants you to tell me the exact time in which i will check and comfirm the mtcn is already activated. The reason is that there is no much time here again to access computer.

Stella

Oop's another one left home without it.(Amex) Rolling Eyes

Quote:
St3lla

I will let you know when the auditors are gone and I can activate the MTCN's. Hopefully they won't be here to much longer. Stay safe.

Mark

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fabulous ideas.
Thanks for letting us watch this bait in progress.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic