SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"One-Word" and blank mass emails

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked three batches of about 400 scammers each (different batches from the ones that I am sending my auto-baiting script to). For a little over a week, almost every day, I have been sending 2/3 of them an email with a single word: "YES" or "NO". The word was in caps, in both the subject line and the message body, to make sure they got the point. To the third batch of scammers, I would send a blank message. The idea was to drive some lads a bit nuts with getting a single-word email sent to them every day, and see what responses I got.

Many of the scammers did not even read my one-word emails, and just sent the next email of their format. Most of the responses to "YES" was their next copied-and-pasted email, but even a lot of scammers who got the "NO" message would continue sending me their format, telling me they were happy to hear I had accepted Rolling Eyes. However, some lads sent more interesting, rather confused or angry, replies.

Replies to "YES":

Quote:
WHAT IS YES????

Quote:
I greet in the name of the almighty one, does your YES indicate that you are willing to help?

Quote:
what do you mean by yes? explain your self well so that i can understand you well.

Quote:
i have get you email but at all we dont understand you email

Quote:
WHAT DO MEAN BY SAYING YES.

Quote:
Thank you for your mail which say YES

Replies to "NO":

Quote:
Sorry for writting you back, i will like to know why you rejected my proposal.

Quote:
Why no??

Quote:
What you means by no are you not serious to receive your fund

Quote:
Since you said you can not help me, no problem,i will look for a God fear person. Have a wonderful day

Quote:
GOD KNOWS WE ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS TRANSACTION.

Replies to a completely BLANK email:

Quote:
My Dear,
Good morning and thank you so much for your respond to my mail...

Quote:
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message...

Quote:
We received your email, this is not a child play.

Quote:
what exactly do want from me. you have been emailing me ,is it for business or what? Tell me more.

Quote:
How are you? I donot see any mail from you what about.

And my personal favorite...
Quote:
Once again i am so happy to hear all you said or wrote to me. But honestly i was with tears when i read all you wrote to me.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite:
Quote:
What you means by no are you not serious to receive your fund

Laughing I love lad confusion

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's excellent! If you're having fun with long lists of statistically significant lads to experiment with, perhaps you can use them to find the 'ideal' responses? Proper scientific style Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But honestly i was with tears when i read all you wrote to me.

Laughing Laughing

That's my favorite too. Interesting experiment, thanks for posting this.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same thing on a smaller scale with me. Replied to a scam with nothing in the return and got a reply saying thanks for contacting me. Do some of these lads never read the mails at all even just for a moment.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
Same thing on a smaller scale with me. Replied to a scam with nothing in the return and got a reply saying thanks for contacting me. Do some of these lads never read the mails at all even just for a moment.

Some lads will not read a single letter of your first couple of replies. As I understand (from reading the forum, not from personal experience), vlads can sometimes only start reading after dozens of replies.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message...

That is my favorite to a totally blank email. What message? ROFL Laughing
He needs more attention, I think he would be fun to play with. He needs hope....
Thanks for making me laugh. I enjoyed those.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic