SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Passcode Saga

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going through my baiter account I came across this forgotten bait

Dear Sir, can I please have my passcode?

1v0r W0pp@
Guild of R1mm1ng R1mm3r5 (GRR)

Attention :1v0r W0pp@
How are you today and your good family?

It is our pressure to receive your mail which all the content of your mail was well understood.
i want to use this great opportunity to inform you that this transaction is real because Federal Government of Nigeria has instructed us to make sure that all those beneficiary who have not receive they fund because the wrong people they meet after spending all they money yet they did not receive they fund. Please never you be deceives by anybody just because what is going on all over the world that is why when good transaction is coming people will not know due to what they see. PASS CODE MEAN YOUR SECRET CODE OF YOUR FUND.

Please this is not scam I swear to God that you will never regret knowing me.
But the Federal Government and the President said that since some criminals are using the name of some bank and other officers to collecting money from our beneficiary, that the best way for the beneficiary to receive they fund is which the Payment will be made through Electronic Telegraphic Transfer without calling any officers or lawyer or any director to avoid mistake.

Regards to your processing code which is the sum of $600 that is only fee you have to pay then your new code will be given to you as soon as you receive your code all you needed to do is to move straight to your bank which you will only apply for the code then transfer your fund by yourself which your fund will be confirm the same day. remember that as soon as we recieve the processing fee today which is the sum of $600 and also your bank account details the same today your account will be credited and also your new code will be given to you then by tomorrow your fund will be credited into your account then you start withdrawing.

Remember that as soon as your processing be receive the same day your new code will be given to you then we will instruct you on what to do if you did not know on how to apply it. if you have any question you can as well call me.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Johnson Smith
my direct telephone number +234-805-940-1869.

Dear sir,
$600 is a lot of money but I can sell my Mother's jewellery if it will help look after her. My father was a jeweller and made these items for her. They are of great sentimentel valure. Are you sure that there is no risky in this transaction?
Regards,

Attention: 1v0r W0pp@,
Thank you so much for your mail that we receive today.
Look you have nothing to worry about as soon as you send the $600 today or latest tomorrow as soon as we receive the fee and please make sure that you also forwarded all your bank account details and also your direct telephone number, because as soon as you send the processing fee today or tomorrow your account will be credited which means that your fund will be transfer into your account which is the sum of $900,000.00, but first of for your account will be credited first $400,000.00 then the following day the balance of $500,000.00 will be credit.

I promise you that you will never regret knowing me and you will confirm your fund, look if you try and send this $600 and you did not receive your fund let my son Anthony died. So I will advice you to go ahead and sell your Mother's jewellery immediately then as soon as you receive this fund you can replace it as you want. Please don’t forget to compensate me as soon as you confirm your fund and remember that as soon as you send the fee today by tomorrow you will first of for confirm the sum of $400,000.00 and don’t forget to forward your bank account details when you are sending the fee. I swear to God that there is no risk mark my world and if you did not confirm your fund i repeat again let my son anthony died.

So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram and send the fee now with this information below:
RECIEVERS NAME: UCHENNA DIEGWU.

RECIEVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD.

TEXT ANSWERS: WE TRUST.

AMOUNT TO SEND $600

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

SENDERS FULL ADDRESS-------

Please as soon as you send the fee don’t release the payment information here on email, you have to call me on phone to give me the reference number for security reason, remember that as soon as we receive the fee today then by TOMORROW your fund will start crediting into your account.
Here is my direct telephone number +234-805-940-1869. Or you can as well give me your number so that I will call you.
Regards,
Dr. Johnson SMITH

OK.
Let me see what I can get for my Mother's personal effects.

Please make sure that you send the fee immediately so that your fund will be credit into your account.

So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND $600

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Please as soon as you send the fee don’t release the payment information here on email, you have to call me on phone to give me the reference number for security reason, remember that as soon as we receive the fee today then by TOMORROW your fund will start crediting into your account.
Here is my direct telephone number +234-805-940-1869. Or you can as well give me your number so that I will call you.
Regards,

Dr. Johnson SMITH

Dear sir.
I have been and sold my mother's jewellery for you but I have only managed to raise 260.40 pounds starling which is about $427.37 ( I can't be precise) . It appears that my Father's jewellery making skills whernt that good.
My qestion is, will this amount suffice for my passcode until I can release funds . If so, I will pay the balance in double. You have my word that this is 100% risky free as I have a large amount of funds to release.

If this is not suitable, I have a neighbour that promises me 200 pounds starling, about $328.06 ( I can't be precise), if I let him have my wife for a night. Please I do not wish to go down that route but if I must in order to secure my passcode, I am sure God will look after her.

Look my good friend like I told you before that you have nothing to worried about mark my world and I swear again that after sending the fee you did not confirm your fund let my Son Anthony died,

Because of time I don’t want the Government to cancel your payment I will advice you go ahead and send the $427.37 then I will try to borrow the remaining balance for my wife tonight so that as soon as you confirm your fund you will pay me back, please never you allow anybody to sleep with your wife because of money just go ahead and send the $427.37 now so that by tomorrow your fund will start crediting, remember that first of for we will credit the sum of $400,000..00 as soon as we the $427.37 today, so that you will surprise your neighbor when you conform your fund. i will collect the balance from my wife as soon as i recieve the $427.37 from you now. please remember that as soon as you confirm your first $400,000.00 before doing anything you have to first of for replace your mother's jewellery with double.

Remember that year is ending and I will also like to visit you also you confirm your fund so that we will know each other. please dont forget to send your bank account details when your fund will be credited and also your direct telephone number for easy communication. i will be wating for your call as soon as you send the $427.37 now.

AMOUNT TO SEND $427.37

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Regards,
Dr. Johnson SMITH

Dear Dr. Johson Smith,
I am so pleased that you acept my suggested terms of business. Lolly (my wife) is pleased too. She is a lovely woman who works at the local hospice as a nurse. She is very good at what she does.
She thinks that our neighbour Fartina who wants to lie with her is a bit of a creep. I think she's right don't you?

I agree with you that my Mother's jewellery should be replaced at the soonest and will make that a priority.

Did I tell you that I am a member of a Rimming guild? Rimming means benevolence and we distribute funds left to our foundation. Maybe I could get a visit to Africa to meet. Although it is mainly the senior members who get to see our work.

Anyway, if you give me your bank details, I can send that money to you.

Regards

there is no way that our bank can provide to your bank account details, because the fee is very small that is the rules and regulations so if you want your fund to be credit kindly send the fee by Money Gram and send me all the payment information here on email, but if you can kindly send to us a letter of decline to enable this office change your name to another beneficiary that is ony solution..

AMOUNT TO SEND $427.37

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Hi. Dear Sir,
I've been to the telegram orifice but they tell me that there is no facility for wiring money at their premoses. They suggest that I try the local YMCA..
I heven't tried that yet but do you think that will be cool?

Attention:1v0r W0pp@,

Good Morning.

How are you today and your good Family?

please note that i did instruct you to the telegram orifice to send the fee, listen and listen good you are delay your fund now you have to go to western union store any shop around you and send the fee today if you want your fund to start crediting immediately i like we told you that as soon as we recieve the $427.37 today i will try to collect the balance from my wife and complete it $600 so if you fail to send the balance of $427.37 today by Monday your fund will be cancel. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE KINDLYCALL ME ON PHONE SO THAT YOU WILL GIVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ..

So you have to go to any dearest WESTERN UNION and send the fee now with this information below:

AMOUNT TO SEND $427.37

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Good day to you sir.
The nearest Western Union office is 300 miles from here as I am in the far north of Scotland. Bloody freezing at the minute! The roads are poor but my good friend John Darwin has a red canoe and has offered to go canoe down the coast for me.
This will take about 4 days. Well, approximately as he has gone missing on one of these trips before. Ended up in Panama poor fellow!

I have found another facility that my local clan leader from the clan of McClannad has recommended to me it is here:
http://www.s3cur3ptv.info/

They say that they are "Working in conjunction with wire transfer companies such as Western Union and international banking giant, The World Bank and subsidiaries". My local councillor, Ronny Biggs says it is as secure as the Royle Mail.

It looks Ok to me, do you want to try it? It's instant transfer via Western Union apparently and it will be quicker than a conoe jaunt down the coast.

1v0r W0pp@

Look you can not tell me that there is no Western union or Money Gram around, well i will advice you to urgently send the fee local clan leader from the clan of McClannad and forward all the payment information here on email you can as well give me your direct phone number for easy communication, but the easir way to pick up the money fast is by Money Gram or western, but since you can i will can look for money gram or western union.

am waiting to recieve the payment information and also your bank account information where the first payment of $400,000.00 will be credit into your account, but i will advice you to leave that your friend to help you send it by Western Union i will inform the management Zenith Bank to give you from now till next week Wednesday that you can be able to finalize everything.

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Dear Dr. Johnson Smith,
Thank you for enquiring about my family. I am good in health but not in mind. You see, my good wife Lolly has ran off with my neighbour which was quite unexpected.
She told me that he was a creep and now I know that it was just a cover in order to hide her true feelings.
She has taken the goat who's name is Nancy. I was fattening her up for Christmas. Never mind, at least she hasn't taken Gertrude the goose (who will do fine now there is one less mouth to feed) and Sally the sheep who will keep me warm as I think we are in for a long hard winter here in Scotland! I love sally the sheep. I have a love for her that is almost illegal!

Anyway, the good news is that I have made pyment for you via Western Union. You need to acess the site as recommended by my local clan leader from the clan of McClannad.

I have attached you acess code for the site as a picture as that is how they release it to me.

My bank details are:
CitiBank
Ass code 5*****7

My address is:
UK

Phone:0*****5

Regards,

1v0r W0pp@

How are you today and your family?

Look since you send the money via western union kindly state reference number here on email if you want your first payment of $400,000.00 to be credit into your bank account as we have recieve all the bank account details, so if you send the fee fill this information below as send me the western union referencenumber here if you want your first payment to be credit tomorrow.. or you can as well call me on phone with my direct number as soon as you send the reference number here, because am not going to look for any western union ass code on any site ok send it here. my direct telephone number +234-805-940-1869. dont attach any western union code send it here on email openlly.

AMOUNT TO SEND $427.37

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Dear Dr. Johnson Smith,
Sorry for not attaching the number to access the site. I have this time though.

1v0r W0pp@

Attention;

How are you today and your good Family?

please never you attach it again put in writing here on email now. i can see anything in attachment ok stop all this you are doing , do you think this is child play. Just put in writin here here into this space-------------------------. i can open the attachment, so kindly put everything in Number.

Regards,

Dr.. Johnson Smith

Dear sir.
Please do not get abrupt with me. I am in a very remote region and things are not easy to arrange.
In attaching the security code, I am abiding with the strict rules of the Prime Minister of Scotland, Mr. Billy Connolly. The numbers could be filtered out by the state and rearranged randomly.

I have taken the anti virus from the attachment. See if this helps.
As for childs play, please do not insult me again as I have had my four year old daughter open the file no problems!

Good Morning.

Look i tried all my best to follow your direction on how to get all the western union payment detalis that you send, but it was not easy, please kindly send me the western union payment MCTN NUMBER HERE ON EMAIL, please i tried all i can to enter the security code, but they did not provide to me any information kindly use your hand and state all this information into thisinformation below:

Dear Dr. Johnson Smith,
I have been in contact with 5ecur1ty 5h13ld and they tell me as this is a secure transfer, I cannot have the MTCN.
Only the recipient can release the MTCN once the funds are lodged.
Apparently there is no way for me to withdraw or cancel our payment.

Are you answering the security questions correctly? Perhaps you are not thinking of the answers properly.
My good friend, Councillor Ronny Biggs says that he once had a problem and answered lots of questions but realised that his answers werent good enough and tried again with more thought. He got his MTCN shortly.

Please make the effort, our money is in limbo and I have made every effort on my part. It's down to you now. Remember, I had to sell my Mother's jewellery for this transaction.

I'm relying on you good Dr.

I look forward to you confirming the release of your MTCN

Well everything left for you now I can be wasting my time if you know that you really send the fee kindly send me the MTCN NUMBER because when somebody send me money to someone the western union will provide to the person MTCN NUMBER.
Look you are delaying this transaction, so kindly send me the MTCN NUMBER because I can go to any site again wasting my time answering a lot question so the easier way is for you to send the mctn number here you are the person that make the payment and you also the person that we solve the problem, remember that you have only from now till next week Monday to comply if you fail your fund will be cancel beside I called you several time your phone was invoice.
If I did not receive the mctn number here openly go ahead and withdraw your fund when you send it and forget about this fund ok.
Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Dear Dr. Johnson.
My good friend Rob Roy MacGregor has recently been lucky in a lottery and has just received this email below. It seems that there is no problem with the site.

----- Original Message -----
To: <****@.com>
Sent: Friday, 30 October, 2009 1:41 PM
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
151 CANADA SQUARE,
CANARY WHARF, LONDON, E14 5DY,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Dear winner,

We have just decoded the MTCN at the 5ecur1ty 5h13ld / Western Union website. We thank you
for your $850.00 and you will soon be receiving your $350,000.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Best Wishes,
Mark Woods

1v0r W0pp@

I dont think you want to recieve your fund, because if you do you should have state the MTCN NUMBERE here on email then your fund will be credited into your account instead of you delaying, look you are not the first person that want to send western union for us many beneficiary send us processing code by via western union and also state western union ten digit number and they recieve there fund, so if you want your fund be transfer kindly state the western union ten digit number here on email, because we are not operating 5ecur1ty 5h13ld we dont see why you send money then you can not be able to get the mtcn number.

You have only from till next week Tuesday to solve the problem. you have to call me now so that we can talk now +234-805-940-1869.

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Dear Dr. Johson Smith.
As stated before, I can not get the MTCN as the funds are lodged, The recipient only can release the MTCN.
I quote:
"Once your money is lodged to exchange via Western Union or Monegram, you can rest assured on it's security. Only the recipient may have acess to the MTCN once they have answered a few security questions. These questions are designed to ensure that the person attempting to gain acess to the system is an honest and true person. The more that they give sincere and thoughtful answers, the less questions they will have to answer.

Please note. In order to protect the recipient, this process cannot be reversed or cancelled."

So your money is safe with them Dr. Johson Smith

Well, i dont know on how to that, i will advice you do that help me get the MTCN NUMBER. THAT IS ALL.

Dear Dr. Johson Smith.
I have sent an email to the company to see if there is anyway that they can give me the MTCN. In order for you to receive payment.
In the mean time, could you please keep trying for the benefit of both of us.
God bless you for your patience.

We have to wait for the company reply, because i have never see such thing before we recieve western union from other beneficiary which they stated the MTCN NUMBER and will see the ten digit number, ask people around you they will tell so let wait for the company so that they will give you the MCTN NUMBER because you have only from now till Tuesday if we did not confirm the fee your fund will be cancal.

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

Dear Dr. Johson Smith.
I have had a response from the Security company in which they state:

"As stated in section 9552/715;part 3 of the money laundering act of 1999 as indented by Billy Conolly (BNP) Scottish Highlands & Islands act 1963:

"The formation of metaphoric exchange should suggest the authentication of syntactical certainty.
Therefore, The necessary but perhaps impossible notion of early modern money laundering is often found in juxtaposition with, if not in direct opposition to, the payment of metaphoric exchange.
So; The systemization of the natural is connected to the figuralization of (dis)simulation."

Therefore, in layman's terms, due to the law's passed, the MTCN can only be passed to the rightful recipient. This is in the interests of the person(s) well being as prescribed by section 987*65//*78 of the human acts blahdy of Februember 2002."

Looks like our money is stranded until you release it. I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus to try your utmost to get us out of this situation.

God be with you.

Look my dear you are not the first or second person that we are receiving money from western union there is nothing I can do , because I told you to take the money and go to western union and send it then the western union will give you ten digit number which is call MTCN NUMBER I don’t know were you send the fee,
But what am telling you now that if we did not receive fee from now till Tuesday your fund will be divert NUMBER have not see such thing, so I will advice you for the safety of your $900,000.00 to try and find a solution and send the sum of $300 let me try and complete the balance so that by Tuesday you will start receiving your fund. Look you have to take the money to any western union shop and send the fee they will give you Digit number which is call MTCN NUMBER. So that you will receive your fund and celebrate this coming Christmas very well with your family.
Here is the information again where to send the fee via western union now.

AMOUNT TO SEND ------------------------------------

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME--------------------------

Regards,

Dr. Johnson Smith

He must have clicked after that as he's ignored me since.
But my new character is about to bait him

Evil or Very Mad

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic