SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where would you go from here - suggestions please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this lad for a number of weeks now. He is very good and seems to have his whole scam worked out very well.

I did ask under another thread if some others would take him on, just to keep him busier. Posted here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1494432&highlight=#1494432 and if anyone else could take him on that would be great. I believe some already are (I hope)

Anyway we have got to the stage of swopping ID's I've got his and hasn't got mine. Initially, and slightly to my surprise, I got a copy of a genuine British Passport for the lads supposed British name. I checked it out with the passport office and it is not stolen. He has obviously got it from someone he has scammed before and is now using it for ID probably for every scam he is running.

He has now sent me a deposit certificate for £52 million pounds (hah) from the Bank of Scotland. It's not great but the address on it is from a real branch.

I've checked with the Bank of Scotland and I have an email from them that states it's fake.

This lad still remains keen even though I keep saying I now have doubts about him and have flown from Canada, unexpectedly, to meet him. Thanks Fingland travel.

He's avoiding indirectly meeting me now and I have sent him an ultimatum of meet me over the weekend or the deals off. I am chancing my arm but he has come crawling back when I dumped him once before, so I've got him hooked, I think

Now for advice please. Would you back off and carry on, which I know I should or turn round and say the games up, or die!! or what.

At this point I would like to turn round and say I've gottcha because it has taken me a long time to get anywhere with this lad as he does not slip up and has worked his scam out well. In fact he has semi assumed the identity of the person on this passport.

This lad is wearing me out, the twists and turns of this scam are beyond the norm that I have experienced so far.

I'd like to get a bank account out of him but I think he is too clever for that.

Initially I did actually think he was in London but subsequent checks show that he seems to frequent the Bone Internet cafe In lagos. Has anyone come across it?

All help and suggestions appreciated. Anyone want to play a Dolla Chop merchant? I'd really like that to happen to him.

Rick

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest carry on.
Don't get worked up about it, it's fun at their expense, not yours.

What would you like him to do? He's is your lad

I'd personally start messing with his mind a little.

Perhaps:
    Explain that you're getting emails from one of his work colleagues, who is offering you a better cut of the 50/50, more 60/40!
    Create new words, like telling him his offer is totally unfungable
    Start having a nervous breakdown via email, because of the stress he's causing

Enjoy yourself is the main thing!

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@R S As per above, enjoy. It´s your game not his!
Maybe you need a stay at a S1mba S@fari Cmp.
Or have a colleage/secretary hack your account.

Or as I read on another thread (Knotty Pine) inherit a large sum of money.
For sheer amusement, you could ask him to recommend you a Haitian Relief Fund.You have some friends who´d like to pool together a large donation, etc.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I like the Haitian relief fund idea. I have enjoyed myself very much with him. Some of the rants that my character has sent have been fantastic, I've almost been in tears over the keyboard with laughter as I've written them.

He is cunning though and very guarded and sometimes it's like squeezing blood out of a stone. Some of my other baits have been so much easier to get a lot further with.

I will carry on, so again suggestions please. Any good dolla chop ideas especially where he gets chopped by someone in bank or something like that would be great.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic