SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

St0p Sc@m

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

had a few emails with someone calling themsef M0ses claiming to be a scam investigator. Not come across this before, I think its a lad because it landed in my catcher but the messages are a bit odd in that he wants to help me recover money but hasnt once mentioned or even implied he wants paying for this service.

My gut instinct says scam but I'm holding back on any serious punishment for the time being until I'm sure he's bot genuine (I know its a long shot).

In the meantime to continue the conversation I need an email address and if possible a phone number for a fairly recent Charles Soludo. anyone got one?

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthatcomingoverthehil wrote:
he wants to help me recover money but hasnt once mentioned or even implied he wants paying for this service.

don't worry - he will soon be asking for a fee - bait away!

about charles soludo, why not make up your own email address and get a k7 phone number?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just your basic recover scam. He is hoping that you have been scammed before. Sometimes they come as the CBN, EFCC, FBI, the UN, and even Charles Saludo!! Bait away. I'm sure his services will come with a few money strings attached. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Jan.23 recent enough?

[email protected]

Sincerely,
Charles Soludo

Tel: +2348057472238

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been working Mr. Moses now for over a week. He insists that he is a man even though I pointed out that Moses is a girls name here in America. He came right out and asked for donations so I hired him right off and am forwarding over 20 emails per day from my catcher account for him to work on and am demanding reports of progress and now proper accounting of the money my secretary already sent to him. He is asking for me to let up a bit until he has time to work all of them, all 80+ of them. I have threatened to fire him if he doesn't show results and have demanded that before "further" donations he present with a resume and or CV highlighting past performance and results of said performance.

Now, if he claims he never received the money my secretary sent the first time via Money Gram then either my secretary is lying or she never sent the money in the first place and is keeping it for herself at which time I shall attempt to employ Mr. Moses to help me bust my secretary, that thieving bit#h....!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Well Done!!! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

...so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living.

Ahaaa .. Zombies cauld send e-mail if they were programmed to by Zombie masters, and so can Vampires, I've watched Moonlight before Smile))

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the living proof that vampires can write emails, how can anyone ever doubt it.

Hi JJJsomething, long time no see

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic