SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

onging project first pet to last a month

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reyzer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started with a ASEM stating please “send more info” to about 100 addys i got from around here some place
i started out looking for piggys but this one took to long to come up with one so i made him my pet
thanks to 419 for the new hobby and all the people that spent the time to make this more fun and ez
player intro it starts when our leading lady is contacted by the scammer
my first reply from the scammer and the rest will be in red, my comments will be bold and hellen will be normal
there will be a few other players that i created to help me along the way coming into the scene. some of them(not all) are the evil banker he gets involved when our boi cant come up with a bank and demands swift cash
one is the sister of helens her name is sue, she comes along just incase something happens to our leading lady as the show must go on.
so on with the show

Quote:

thanks for your mail,
i don't have too much to say but,I and my church member setup an orphanage home where we can give little help to the orphans and homeless church on the street,and as you know this is non-government organization,and it has been very very difficult with us taking cake of this children,my church is a very small church that just started but the love I have for kids that makes me to open the orphanage home.you can read more about us on our website at www.rh-homeofscamer.com. so i decide to reach the world for help with this media.please if you are willing to help us,we are going to appreciate it very well.thanks and will be waiting to hear from you.
Regards
real scammer.

My first reply

Quote:
do you have extra kids i need some for the farm they must like animals and be able to work some

Quote:

Four of them are 13 to 14 years old if you can take good care of them without maltreating them i will be able to release them for you but am afraid you will not take good care of them.
………………………

Quote:

why would you say that i take verry good the kids we have 11 now ages 12 to 17
the boys help with the feeding and caring for the animals and both girls help with the boys
Helen

Quote:

thanks for your mail,
ok if you said that you can take care of them i will release them for you but how are you going to get them now,and i will like to know were you are too so i can prepare them for you ok.thanks [/color
]
Quote:

we are in the bahamas
how would you get them here
the last group of kids wear shipped to by air.
i am also talking to a orphange in hati trying to help some of them poor people
Helen

Quote:
[color=red]now as you know,we are looking for people to help us to take good care of this kid if you want them to come to bahamas you have to prepare for their shipment and as you know we don't have enough money to ship them to you.if you can help with some amount of money so we can include it with little we have here.

Quote:
how much
Helen

Quote:

let get passport for them first,then you will send an invitation letter for them that we are going to take to the enbassy for visa and the passport,if we can get $1200 now we will get it for them within three days.

Quote:

1200 for just passports i think not
they should be alot cheaper if you are working with local goverment
the passports for the kids we have coming from hati is 69 dollars each plus the shipping of 400 each i think we will be helping the kids from hati
thank you for your time
Helen

Quote:
am talking of four kids passport and the transport to the stae capital or you can give us the one you have and we will put our together and get the passport

Quote:
so 1200 for the four kids including shipping?
do you have pictures?
Helen

Quote:
you mean the kids picture,i only have their group picture

Quote:
i will need to see pictures off the kids to proceed. are they in good health?
Helen

Quote:
they are in good health,the boy and girl that are at the back,and the boy on yellow shirt and the one on red shirt with white spot.thanks
……………………….

Quote:
ok i got the picture
so how much for passports and shipping
Helen.

Quote:

I have a picture sent to me of a group of kids no need to show it is fake and the price went up somehow
Quote:
ok happy that you got it,let me say that $3000 will be ok for the passport and their shipment

Quote:
lets say $2000 they aint flyn first class
Helen

Quote:
OK,so how are we going to get this money now
…………………………

Quote:
the ezest is bank to bank trasfer
or i could send a check what is the mailing address
Helen

Quote:
Hellen you can you flash me cash transaction that will be better and safer just go to the bank that you want to send somebody money through flash me cash,tell the bankers that the person is in Nigeria and they give you form for that.

Quote:
We never heard from you about the kids again what i going on
………………………….

Quote:
i went to the bank to do that and the bank manager would not do it he says i am being scammed. he says that area is full of scammers. he asked my to bring him the email and not have contact with you anymore.
i am so confused as what to do
Helen

Quote:
i just got back from the bank and he said he would take care of everything??? not sure what that ment. how can we finish up this matter?
are you scamming me?
i do not no what too do?
Helen

Quote:
Helen i am really disappointed at you asking me if i am a scammer,come let me tell you i am a man of honor and integrity people respect me for the good work God has been using me for in the life of helpless people,and you should know that in the whole world there are bad people every were,don't take my area as the only bad place in the world,we are talking about freewill here so if the banker told you that i want to scam you and you believe him that right,and also know you are helping the less privilege not me,those orphans if you wish them to surfer it your own choice,but i will not allow people to call me names,am doing this for God not for man.if you are willing to take this kids please you can use Western Union money transfer or Money Gram to send the money. if you are sending the money please send through our accountant,with info below,and please get back to me the receiving info.

Name : iam a scammer
Address: 419 eater
State : Delta state
Phone No : +234 0i812

Regards
scammerr]

Quote:
i am so confused as what to do. the banker will not send flash cash to that area. he was a good friend of my late husband and he thinks it is his job to look after me not just my money.
i do not know what to do as there is no western union office close
do you have a bank acount i could have the money wired to i have another account with a money market account at the trader office that takes care of the stocks and such for my late husbands estate
please help to do what is right
Helen

This is when the crooked banker gets involved contacting the scammer
the scammer then forwards the mail to my helen (i am told they rarly
switch
Cool )

Quote:
[color=red]look at who you call your husband friend,the below email is what he wrote to me but i am not that kind of person and i will never do such thing.beware of that man MR G0m3rz

Re: offer for you

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:55:32 +0530 wrote
>yesterday 1 of our customers came in wanting to send you money H3lln D@s@ck.
she is a very wealthy lady that is not verry smart, her late husband left her a lot of money. you are trying for small change. but if you work with me and give me half i will help make us both verry rich
let me know before i find someone else

His reply to the evil banker

Quote:
so do you think that i am a scammer that you will use to scam people ?
look at you you want to scam a poor widow who have a good heart to help people but let me tell you,God that i serve will not allow you to do so because that woman have heart to help the poor and the orphans so if you are thinking of doing such thing against her,you will not succeed.

FUCK YOUR OFFER YOU CHEAT

Quote:
now i am really confused as what you are talking about. i do not no a Mr G0m3rz.
if you are talking about the bank manager his name is Mr 7ester. and was a friend of my husbands for a very long time. i will call Mr 7ester right now and find out if he has any one in the bank by the name of Mr G0m3rz
i am so confused this is all really strange and straining my head.
i will let you know what Mr 7ester says when i call him
Helen

Quote:
i just phoned Mr 7ester. he said he has no one working at he bank by that name. he also said maybe my computer was hi jacked or something like that we had a bad conection. he said he will stop by in the mourning and look at my computer to see if it was hijacked. i thought that planes got hijacked not computers.
how are the kids today, we have two more showing up from hati later today we are planning a party to make them feel welcome
i hope we can work this out
Helen

Quote:
ok thanks,you he can change his name and use any email to do that,but he approach the wrong person,i hope see the email that he sent to me have you tell me that your husband is very rich before?and your husband is late?you only tell me that you have a farm that is all, please call me on +2348 0I812 so we can talk

Quote:
i am not rich but my husband did pass away recently.
i do not have a lot of money i have some but not alot. our phones are having a problem as we speak i could hardly talk to Mr 7ester and he is only just over there on scott7and key not more than 4 miles apart by water but batelco phones are the only choice in the bahamas exept for the satellite phone on the boat. but i would need help using it as it has access code and the captain usally takes care of that for me. we only use it in case of emergency
if they get the phones fixed i will call you later when the lines are clear
Helen

Quote:
please don't allow him to check your computer he just mail me now this is what he said below

banker

To: the scammer
Subject: Re: offer for you

yes you are a scammer and
yes i will succeed
and after tomorrow you will never hear from her i will be stopping by her house and putting your contact in the do not deliver on your email address
so long loser you have till i get off work to change your mind
also do you think i would be stupid enough to use my real name and email surely you are a small timer and i need someone smarter than you for this
she just called and i could hardly contain my self from laughing
the clock is ticking

Quote:
i think that must be the hijacker Mr 7ester is talking about.
this could not be from him he is so sweet he often brings us fresh fruit to our place fruit is very hard to get in the bahamas as everything needs to be shipped from one island to the next.
i am sure he will be able to stop the hijacker and make my computer safe. do you no alot about computers?
how do people hijack a computer?
Helen

Quote:
Helnen,look my senior pastor always said that your best friend is your worst enemy,tell if is not Mr 7ester who else did you give my email address and how did the person know that you want to send me flash me cash money,so Helen you have to think very fast before that man empty your account please,I am a pastor i can't lie to you that will be the last thing i will do.

Quote:
Mr 7ester is a good man it must be the hijacker that is reading my computer. do i need a new computer how do you keep from people being able to hijack a computer
i need help
Helen

Quote:
please help what should i do?
i am starting to be a little scared. i think i will have a martini a little early after all its 5 oclock some place
i uasully do not have a drink before dinner but i think i will
what do i do
Helen

The banker messing with his head a bit

Quote:
so long scammer your time is up and i am going to win
i have watched this woman piss away more money after her husband died than i can take any more
not long till i am rich
you should have played along you could of had enough money to build a real orphanage
you do how her late husband got his money from right. her father in law was the guy that... sorry had to delete the rest just incase you manage to get in touch with her before i do. but i doubt it she is having a big party at her place tonight for some more kids she just recieved from hati
well at least some of her money goes to do good soon it will be doing more good WHEN I HAVE IT
she is probably all ready deep in to the booze and not capable to read much less turn on a computer she is such a twit but she does have a really hot ass, maybe after she is broke i will take her for a house bitch i know why he married her he told me all she could and would do for him after a few drinks
i hope you wont mind if i keep sending you updates after all if it was not for your stupid idea i would never thought about scamming her
i am so happy you are such a small timer you do not have a bank account if you had she would of just called and someone at the bank would just sent it right out but. swift are you kidding me how petty
i bet you would bring sand to the beach
not mr gomerz but with thanks
so long for now sucker.

His reply to banker
Quote:
You can go to deepest place in hell for i don't care fuck you

Quote:
i will take that to say you are not intested. to bad we could of made a great team.
i will still send mails to this account from time to time just to say thanks for the idea
as we say in the islands you have to know when to cut bait or jump in and go swimin

Quote:
am going to report you to the cops and you will be place you under investigation,i bet you,you will loss your job and go to jail equally

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

then thinking this can not last much longer i taunt him with the evil banker

Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA jail my ass you have no idea who you are dealing with. i am so smart and smooooth nobody can stop me now.
I have seen our friend today and all is well.
i blocked you from our friend i also blocked your OTHER MAIL account. and to insure you do not get in touch with her again i set her computer mail program to send everyone that is not on a preapproved list to the spam file. that only holds emails for 1 day so the chance you sending her a mail on the day she checks her spam folder is like slim and none. hell i bet the dumb bitch doesnot even no what spam is.
now i bet you are wondering who pre approved that pesky list..............well it was me surprise
i also set up a few email acounts last night and guess what 2 of them are for you... or me .. or you/me to stay in contact with you.
and woodint you no i just learned you are not a scammer(yea right you no you are a scaming low life piece of shit) so i am going to help send you some money. not the little 2 thousand you wanted. i think she will be building you/me some new building or something that cost alot not real sure i will need to think about that some more

well so long for now small time
do you mind if i call you small time i need to call you something and your name sure as shit is not what you told her
and you can call me MR BIG TIME
now lets see how resourcefull you are not verry i am betting if you were you would of played along dumb ass
so long

MR BIG
dont you like the sound of that.
……………
Quote:

To hellen
hellen just look at him if he comes he said he will put my contact in DO NOT DELIVER,so that i will not be able to talk to you any more

Quote:
i do not understand
what that ment
Hellen

Quote:
Helen,did you have a yahoo messeger so we can chat there i don't want you to go were you don't like please send me your yahoo id now or msn

he said he will set your computer so you can not contact me again

Quote:
what is a yahoo massenger? msn?
i am starting ti feel bettter now

do you like martinis/ i like them wiff olives not onions.
i think i will have 1 more but thas it til dinner they work fats on a empty stomach
the part is going well you should see the new kids playing in the pool
i wonder why nobody ever taught them to swim befroe today but you should have seen them eat my god you wold think they never saw food before
i probabluy wont right again today as i need to get redy for dinnner
i hope Mr Lester can find the hiijcker
Helen

Quote:
Quote:
so how are we going to do with the kids are you going to send the money or what you can go to another bank to do it,through western union,i will be wait for your reply.

Quote:
richard
i am not doing good today
to big party last night head ringing. but i have good news my sister and i was talking at dinner and i told hew what you said about my friend Mr Lester. she is going to stop by today and have a look at this and the other emails.
her name is suzzy and she isvery smart,
she will no what to do

have a good day

Quote:
Helen i am very happy to hear this news,and am happy that you have a smart sister,please when you are online please let me know so we can come together and fight out the truth.and please don't give him this email,because i guss he would have block you from mailing me through the other my email address,talk to you later.
Helen then went quite for a bit so her sister could get involved
………

Quote:
i have not hear from you what is going on

Quote:
Helen i guest he have delete my contact from your computer but you can contact me with this email and please don't give him this email or he will block me from
contacting you ok.the mail below was the mail he sent me again

so long scammer your time is up and i am going to win
i have watched this woman piss away more money after her husband died than i can take any more
not long till i am rich
you should have played along you could of had enough money to build a real orphanage
you do how her late husband got his money from right. her father in law was the guy that... sorry had to delete the rest just incase you manage to get in touch with her before i do. but i doubt it she is having a big party at her place tonight for some more kids she just recieved from hati
well at least some of her money goes to do good soon it will be doing more good WHEN I HAVE IT
she is probably all ready deep in to the booze and not capable to read much less turn on a computer she is such a twit but she does have a really hot ass, maybe after she is broke i will take her for a house bitch i know why he married her he told me all she could and would do for him after a few drinks
i hope you wont mind if i keep sending you updates after all if it was not for your stupid idea i would never thought about scamming her
i am so happy you are such a small timer you do not have a bank account if you had she would of just called and someone at the bank would just sent it right out but. swift are you kidding me how petty
i bet you would bring sand to the beach
not mr gomerz but with thanks
so long for now sucker

Then suzy enter stage right

Quote:

is this the scamer that was working with my sister on a project?
Suzy

Quote:
yes i am the scamer,how is your sister Helen i have not hear from her and what is going on with her please i will like totalk more about this with you

Quote:
please forgive me as i am not sure you are the right person. could you please tell me a little about what is happening between you and my sister. she told me everything that has been going on i even brought her my lap top to use. do you no why
i hope you understand just trying to help my sister

Suzy

Quote:
Thanks for the mail,
I understand you very well,Hellen your sister is a good woman that have good mind for kids that are helpless,i contacted your sister so that she can help me with some of the kids that are in our orphanage home,so when she when to the back to send some money so we can use for the kids,one of the banks,she said he is her late husband friend told her not to help.after that the banker contact me with different email and different name that there is a woman who came to their bank to send me money but he will like to do business with me,that we should team up and trickily take your sisters money,but as me been a man of God i told him that he should go to hell that am not that type,and i guess that your sister have show you the mail that,the banker sent me becos i copy them and send them to your sister

Quote:

Quote:
thank you for conforming who you are she did not show me any mails but yes my sister tell me everything it is just so strange she is verry scared and does not no what to do. i took her one of my laptops because she thinks people our reading her mails. i told her she should use the one for the farm we have a verry secur system if you want to contact her i would use the farm mail it is [email protected]
she is verry bussy with the new kids that just arrived they love feeding the animals and playing in the ocean can you belive they never had ice cream before
so tell me about the kids you have for hellen and when are they going to get here
how long have you been conected with our church
if you ever need help helping my sister please let me no
Suzy

So the evil banker stirs the pot over a small flame

Quote:

how are you doing today. everything is going as planned over here with OUR friend. but that does not conceern you. what i am writing to you about is this i have a few emails contacts from some of our richer customers and i thought we could work together. i provide the contact you do the leg work and we will split the money 50=50 if this appeals to you please let me know.
i will be going after them with or with out you. so please think about this before answering. i no you are probably upset about the way i stoped our friend from sending you money but i am sure you understand is was just buisness
you really need someone like me on your side with my banking contacts and the abbility to move money as easily as i can. after all if you had someone like me on your side you would have made some money from our friend instead of sending her to someone like me

MR BIG

Quote:
thanks for your mail,
Suzy,I thank God that you understand me and how I am trying to help your sister from that man,suzy,for the children,am waiting for your sister to send the money which we are going to use to pay for their passport and their transport to bahamas.please you can assist me to tell her about the money,for the email you gave to me i will mail your her now thanks so much.

scamer

Quote:
how can i help her, i allready gave her a laptop i dont think i can do much more for you without her asking
she just asked me to forwrad a messag to you so she could stay in touch but if you think of a way for me to help you can let me no
Suzy

Then we get a new player or the same with a new contact info from the scamer not sure but he knows what he wants

Quote:
hey Big time how are you doing,how is our friend,you said you can gave me some contact that will bring big cash right from your bank,but how will i trust you that you will not eat the money alone,tell me about those big guy in your bank so we can start business or what do you think,sorry for all i have done,but will be wait for ur reply

Quote:
first thing first
you are not the person i have traded mail with, are you?
tell richard that i really want to work with him. after all it was him that got this ball rolling down hill.
if small time does not want to work with me i will be forced to find someone else if this turns out to be the case and you want the job what are your credentials and how would you be able to help.
on my end i will be able to provide contacts with big acounts and will be able to guide them in the right direction if this sounds like a good plan to you let me know
you will need at least 2 bank acounts to send the money to if you do not have them i will be able to help you open them up.
do not delay as i have recieved 2 other offers to help………. MR BIGG.

So the evil banker sends the lad a note to the original email addy

Quote:
was that you that sent me a mail wanting to work with me or did you pass on my deal to someone else?
if it was you and i hope it was i have a good one for you. our local pastor just left he office and he sending a lot of money to a church over in sri lanka. the best part is no one from the church has ever been there. i think they are falling for a scam but who knows.
if you would like to make a run at them let me know. i have all the contact info you would need.
the split would be 50-50 the first one we will try small and if all goes well we can grow together. but you cross me one time and that is the end
MR BIGG .

then suzy sends out a message to our lad

Quote:
good day scamer
i just got a radio call(we use vhf radio to stay in touch it is always working and ez) from my sister and she is verry concerned about you and the kids, how are they by the way?
she has not heard if you recieved the 5000 thousand dollars she wired into your bank, and she is starting to worry.
would you please contact her as soon as you can her new email is [email protected]
i hope she hers from you soon as she is frantic
Suzy

So I send off a mail to the lad asking which of the mails I should be using as I now have 3 . I cc’d all the players 2 of his and my new dollar chopper posing as him

Quote:
please contact me i am so worried.
i am sending this one letter to the 3 mails that i have. the bank said the transfer went thru and i was wondering when the kids will be arriving ? i need to make arangements so they feel welocome.
i am asking that you please send me a photo of himself holding a sign with my full name on it. this i ask for because i was reading this( http://yahoonews.mailnew.com/)
yesterday and i thought that it sounded like smart thinking
please write soon so we can finish up that other matter regaurding the money for a new roof for the church
Helen

Then my chopper responds and forgets it is cc’d to all. sometime i just don't know what i am doing

Quote:
dearest helen pease forgiv my deley i have got you mail and will
send a photo soonest i can. yes the money came good and the kids
will leaving in 2 days to go home to you. i will be contactng yuo
about the roof wen man tells how much it is cost.
good day
fake chopper

Still ccing all to place my boi in discomfort
Quote:
Helen
thing are bieng made ready the kids verry happy to bieng go live
wiht you. the man be come in mourning for to look at roof and say
how much thanks you so much for all you doing
MR Fake chopper

our lad does like what he is seeing

Quote:
how are you wht am i hearing i have no mail like [email protected] this is a fake mail please i told you to call me so what do you think you are doing that man have started tricking you with my name that above mail is not from me and i did not recieved any money from you your sister gave me this email please don't send any money to anybody please i have not mail you try and call me so i can give you my info for the transfer please or you go to Western union.please i will not write to your gmail again i will be contacting you here.and don't give your mail to anybody and don't allow tah man to touch ur computer again is tricking you.he is a thief.
He then sends this to Suzy
please susan i want you to tell your sister that she should stop using that her email,i mean the gmail,she should contact me with this one you sent to me,and i have sign up a new email with scammer.com and this is my new email and i wll be sending her email through this only Real [email protected]

Still tripin with out a reply from suzy for a bit and helen still sending out money to the chopper

Quote:
please susan i want you to tell your sister that she should stop using that her email,i mean the gmail,she should contact me with this one you sent to me,and i have sign up a new email with scammer.com and this is my new email and i wll be sending her email through this only [email protected]

More desperate

Quote:
Pls the email I sent u is not opening pls tell her to contact me here today so i can give her acct that the money wil be wire and tell her to send her phone number to me pls i need to talk to her i very urgent.

scamer

when suzy answers his mail she does not have good news for him

Quote:
hello scamer how are you doing i am glad you and helen finally got it worked out that was smart asking for your picture she showed it to me you are a verry handsome man do you have a girl friend or wife?
she still gets mails from the person playing you. but she just does not answer them any more. it is sad that people will try and trick people out of there moneys they will get theres someday when they meet st peter
do think they do it because they are lazy and do not want to work for money? or something eles
Suzy

Then our leading lady sends one off to the fake chopper, of course it is still cc’ing
Quote:

you were rite scamer i was contacted by someone saying you are bad person but i no you are good because when you read the yahoo news you saw that a honest person sends his picture with a speacil sign
i am so happy to hear the kids are happy to be coming soon i can hardly weight
please let me know when the man tells you how much to fix the roof i cant stand thinking about the kids sleeping in a wet bed unless they pee in the bed thats differnt
anway you take care i am goinhg to have another drink now and celambrate some more
with love
Helen

Back to the new scammer playing the old scammer with a new gmail and different name we cant allow that talking to the evil banker

Quote:
it me scamy that mail you with this mail,and i will like to do the church deal and please i will not like you to trick me,cos am not going to trick u,send me the detail for the church deal.

After I ignore him a bit,

Quote:
hey were are you am wait for the contact

I figure a slap is in order but lets change his name first and get him back to the other account that he has or make him tell me it is some one else so the evil banker sends this

Quote:
if you are smalltime send me a mail from the other acount

Quote:

Big time am the one that contact you there,so how is this deal is going just get back to me so we can start the job and also get back to me with the cantack so the deal will start of i promise i will not cross you and i am wait to hear from you.

small timer

At least he seems to grasp the concept of a new name but wrong email account so the evil banker replies to the new addy

Quote:
sorry i am not falling for it you bought this chance from him tell him to go back to the other account or go away i am doing fine with out the help but it would be ezer with help. or tell me why i should work with you. we both no i am gold, but you are unown

will our lad keep coming back for more..... will helen ever get the hijacker out of her computer........ will the chopper get alot of money......
will our boi choke up a trophy......stay tuned for the on going story of as our pet squirms Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To the evil banker
From the first addy

Quote:

i have mail you on the gmail so am waiting for your reply

He then sends this to the evil banker

Quote:
Big time, i am the one who send you a mail from the other email what is going on we can be talking here because am suspecting that some one have been using my email or have divert my mail,so please we can talk here,am reel scammer am ready to work with you sorry for what happen,how i reject your offer about helen am so sorry let do business ok.thanks

Quote:
smalltime it is good to hear from you i am tied up today with the office. i will send you info on the pastor later.
do you have bank acounts ready to accept money, as the pastor will not even think about western union?
if not we will set you up with them
BIG TIME
and who is jim

Quote:
it me scammer i just use that to open the email,i have account that can accept money,and how much is the money.i am waiting to hear from you.
scammer
Smalltime

Quote:
the amount is what ever we/you can get him to send. my lunch break is almost over so this will be short.
go to this site and look around i will get you in touch with the right person with the right aproachhttp
http://www.churchofchristiankindness.org/
this is not the richest contact that i can provide. but looks very ez
also you will start all contact with me with the respect i deserve MR BIGG TIME
and you will finish your mails with smalltime until you prove to be otherwise

Quote:

Mr BIGG TIME,
ok i hard you i will access the site and get back to you ok,thanks Smalltime

Then not happy at all about how things are progressing he sends this to the evil banker

Quote:

MR BIGG TIME,
You have been using anthoer peson for Hellen with my name and you didn't tell me,and have not give me the contact of the person to that church as you said,because i have read about the church and i have see how the have been helping people,but before they can help you will become a member of the church,please get me the contact and more contact so we can get start about the deal.

Smalltime

Freaking out he sends this to Helen

Quote:
how are you wht am i hearing i have no mail like [email protected] this is a fake mail please i told you to call me so what do you think you are doing that man have started tricking you with my name that above mail is not from me and i did not recieved any money from you your sister gave me this email please don't send any money to anybody please i have not mail you try and call me so i can give you my info for the transfer please or you go to Western union.please i will not write to your gmail again i will be contacting you here.and don't give your mail to anybody and don't allow tah man to touch ur computer again is tricking you.he is a thief.

Quote:
he told when he sent me the photo of him holding a sign with my full name that others would say bad things about him but he sent me the photo so he must be honest. he also sent me photos of the kids that will be ariving soon http://yahoonews.mailnew.com/
so how did you get this mail adress
Helen

hey that’s my money, he tries to chop the chopper back

Quote:
Helen, the man said that the roof will cost $10,000 to fit it and he will like to start the work as soon as possible,but hold on i will send you acct number that you will wire the money to so we can start working on the roof because have started as you know.

But our girl is not falling for that and sends the reel scammer this

Quote:
nice try robber you are a trickster that the real scammerold me about. why do you keep tricking me i no you are wrong person as never sent picture of you with a sighn with my full name you also never send picture of kids holding same sighn.
please go away and stop lieing to me i am a bizzy woman i have new kids on the way to git ready for
Helen

Then our girl send this out but she cc’d both the scammer and the chopper she aint all that bright but she might be after a trophy

Quote:
you were rite scammer i was contacted by someone saying you are bad person but i no you are good because when you read the yahoo news you saw that a honest person sends his picture with a speacil sign
i am so happy to hear the kids are happy to be coming soon i can hardly weight
please let me know when the man tells you how much to fix the roof i cant stand thinking about the kids sleeping in a wet bed unless they pee in the bed thats differnt
anway you take care i am goinhg to have another drink now and celambrate some more
with love
Helen

From our fake lad still on cc’d he aint to bright either but he is convincing

Quote:
heeln how ar yuo today the kids are loading in truck and go to
airport they so happpy . bad people all over here r try to steals
money they no work for. i happy yuo said to make picture and send
it yuo for id. the man said the roof wuld cost 12000 dollars to mak
fix ok but new roof is costing 26 000 dollars as som wood is old
and mite fall
yuor tru scammer

To our fake lad still copying to the real scammer

Quote:
yiippeeee i am so glad to hear they are on the way.
i am not sure we would want to fix up the old roof that mite fall in bad waether. lets just put up the new roof wood i will call Mr.7ester and have him send you the money. Mr 7ester has done alot for me latly. i am glad he found out the hijacker and put a stop to him.
your friend forever
Helen

Quote:
i just spoke to Mr. 7ester and he will be sending you the money today. please keep me posted on the trip of the kids.
thank you verry much for all you are doing over thier to help the poor and needy
most exited
Helen

From my imposter boi chopper

Quote:
good day to yuo
yes is verry exiting arond hear the man is working on roof quikly
can you thank mr lester for bieng good help to us from us.
he is verry good man. wen roof is fixed you come and vist at hear
and be are geust it be nice.
yuo mean alot to me and i always thinking of yuo
your true friend
Scammer and the kids

When we last hear from Suzy she did not have good news for the lad

Quote:
hello scamer how are you doing i am glad you and helen finally got it worked out that was smart asking for your picture she showed it to me you are a verry handsome man do you have a girl friend or wife?
she still gets mails from the person playing you. but she just does not answer them any more. it is sad that people will try and trick people out of there moneys they will get theres someday when they meet st peter
do think they do it because they are lazy and do not want to work for money? or something eles
Suzy

Quote:
hello suzzy do you have hotmail, so we can have a chat there, i dont really have a wife now,am waiting for the right woman.
hope you are online get a msn messeger so we can chat there now am waiting for you.

then suzy send this off to the real scammer

Quote:
good day richard i just got off the vhf radio with Hellen she is so happy the kids are on the way. she tells me that the imposter is still trying to get her monies. but her good thinking about the sign and picture really slowed him down. but being dishonet he does not send a picture.
i do not have msn or hotmail for chatting i never chatted before and would not no how to do it.
do you have any more pictures of you you could send and i will send you mine. i really liked your last one it touched me someplace.
Suzy

Quote:
SUzy the person you and your sister is thinking to be me is the inposter he is taking advantage over your sister because he send your sister picture,for you to belive me tell you sister to ask that man she send money to,that he should him the first kids picture which i send to her for the first time and the first letter that i send to her,i attached the picture i send to her for the first time in this email is a group picture of the kids.and i also to her that am from nigeria,as her were that person is from and she should not send and money again,because your sister is about sending him $26,000 for roof is a scam please for your sister sake,tell her to hold on untill the kids he said will come to her if the kids really come i will belive that am the imposter but i bet you some one is using my name to trick your sister.and also tell her to give you the person email address and you compare it you will see that his email is different from my own the person email is real [email protected] while my own is [email protected]. you have to stop your sister from sending money to that person she has been scammed.

thanks

real scammer

Quote:
did you or did you not send my sister a picture of you holding a sign with her full name? and if not why would you not after reading the yahoo news about interweb security? as for the monies sent to help the kids her bank manager is helping out alot. i will call her now on the vhf radio that we use to talk because as long as you have batteries the thing always works not like the batelco phone lines they string under water and stupid people break them wen they anchor the boats.
if you are the true richard please send me YOUR PICTURE with my sisters full name on it
otherwise please do not rite me anymore
Suzy

Quote:

ok i just got off the vhf radio with Helen and she asked me to stop riteing to you. she said you must be the person that got into her computer and trying to get her money. she said the real scammer has sent a proof of idenity with a picture and all you have done is lie and send no proof so please to not mail me anymore without proof of you being richard send a picture of you with a sign saying I AM scammer and also saying my sisters name

Quote:
sorry i sent the last one befor i was done
the sign should say I AM SCAMMER and my sisters name HELLEN DXXXXX . if you can do this i will belive you are the tru richard otherwise good day sir
Suzy

Quote:
these are the picture for the real Real scammer please as i told you if you take it to the bank manager he will not send any thing to me i am the real real scammer, the other guy is an imposter belive me am a pastor i can't lie suzy am doing this for the kids sake that guy is fake belive me

He then sends me my firt trophy. It is in the picture section http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=179620
still not conviced she sends our lad this

Quote:
i am not sure, i would like to belive you but the fingers look funny in that picture like it was made and put together. and you look nothing like the other picture that helen recieved. maybe if you could take your picture with one of the kids holding the same sign and maybe wear a hat made of tin foil or something like that. i do not no what to do. i just tryed to call helen on the vhf radio but i got no answer she will no what to do.
please let me no how to tell the real scammer from the fakster
Suzy

Please send me a photo with tin foil so I can try for pink slippers

Quote:

suzy are you, telling me that the picture i send for you it not real ? but i will do as you said again,suzy i am doing this just because of God and for the kind of good mind that your sister have for my kids someone else is claiming now or i will have left you and your sister so that the person who is scamming so will continue scamming her but while am still concerning is that the person is using my name and i will not allow anybody to spoil my name ok.

Quote:
suzy you have to belive me i don't have the cap you said that is why i use the face cap,and that boy is among the kids that suppose to come to your sister,that boy you see is in secondary school now and he is very strong too to work,suzy i bet you that person claiming me will not send any kids to your sister,he is just using you sister,i hope you have belive me with this,i pray God will protect your sister from that mans hand.

He then sends more photos with a 13? Year old boy and as I have no photo shop skills I wont be posting it

Will I lad ever wear a tinfoil hat and pink slippers and get me a premium membership?………. Will Suzy ever believe him and help him get her sisters money?………… will the chopper ever stop eating his monies?……. Will our boi turn to religion in his hour of need?
Stay tuned for the ongoing(I hope) story

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! That took the scammer some serious time! Smile
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this guy does seem to work, I got some forms out of him and he certainly puts his time into it.

Tough break on the dollar chop though, that happened to him in the not-too-distant past if I recall correctly......hehhehee.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic