SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New to the game and need help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Genie Gene
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, im fairly new to scam- baiting but i met this girl from Ghana that made it so obvious that she was a scammer when i first talked to her on msn that it wasn't funny. Anyway I caught her out again and after the third time just now when she just re-confirmed what i knew i decided to bait her.

Unfortunately I had met her and divulged my real name as hadn't read the number one rule on this site but managed to sneakily change my first name.

I have put her on to a father Qui-Gon jinn (star wars for those of you who may not know) who is in charge of my church but are worried i might have been to ambitious in stringing her along on my first attempt. I felt I had to get the contact away from my normal email address

Is it easy to create a fake website for my church and related? as I was inspired by Shiver MeTimbers. I have the programs on my computer to manipulate what I may need

After reading about not using fake I.D's/ passports, how should i attempt to identify myself? Or should I stall on this matter until she gives up?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would drop this bait as your r/l details are too intertwined. Just re-bait "her" from a new, safe email address and go from there.

As to your identity, there are many ways you can establish who you are without using fake I.D.s.

This post in Eater University might be a good place to start.

Welcome to Eater.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Genie Gene!

We also have this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Genie Gene
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a few different persona's I could try, it's amazing that before I decided to bait her I put her to permenantly offline in Yahoo messenger and almost a month on was still receiving messengers. Despite me telling her I was on to her. I'll repost this in the University forum
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Genie

You wont be able to post in the Uni thread, they are locked but you can always post here.

Another good resource is here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681 it is a Romance baiting FAQ, in there you will find answers to most of the frequently asked questions a new romance baiter will have which is why we called it a "FAQ" Laughing

Have fun, be safe, read up and ask questions, not necessarily in that order Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Genie and wellcome.

Don´t answer to his emails,he will write to you over and and over,he will not stop writing,that is shore.
While he got ones contact to you,he will continue.
If you want to play,ask his web cam and say you dont have of your own.
Force him to show his identity,you can say as well you are deaf,so you need to see his face,cos you cant call and speak.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several ways to avoid ID...

Tell them work pays for your phone & suspect numbers in & out of your phone will cause red flags to rise...they will push for awhile but eventually give up...

Tell them you don't have a cam and can't afford one and are afraid you'd never figure it out...

Of course, you can talk to them on the phone or do cam if you so desire.

I've never had a romance scammer ask me for ID - I think that is mainly on finance scams...but you can simply say you don't have a scanner & the nearest place that does that only sends out documents as fax - they don't e-mail items...they won't have a fax number...

And there are tools like file destructor or renaming a .dll file so it looks like you sent an attachment and it will never open ... blame their computer connection strength...

Have Fun !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic