SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David (Davis) Howard - eHarmony scammer - can anyone help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 5:16 AM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:

Sweetheart,

I will be waiting....kindly try all you can ok.

Love David

--- On Sun, 2/7/10, Me wrote:

Subject: Re: I've been thinking
To: "David Howard" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 9:00 AM

no - still gathering the funds - but I am very worried about you. Hope you will be ok until I can help you out. Hope you are safe and warm. Love & kisses

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 11:46 PM, David Howard <[email protected]> wrote:

Sweetheart,
were you able to make the wire transfer yesterday? Love David
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can tell that his emails come from a known scammer server - why can't eHarmony? Bandy
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double SLAP!! and a Backhand too!!! Do you notice, he said you did not "pick" your phone(as in you did not answer) and he calls his child a "kid"!! African/Nigerian?? another thing his later Emails are just bare bones, " I wants the money", "I be waitng ,send it NOW!!! " No long winded copy and pastes now, hmmm?? You could tell him that you've almost got the money, now you need his permanant address, ID passport, just a small cursory check, just like your bank would do. He's telling you he owns property, has he given you an address?? Does he "live" in the US or the UK perhaps he wants to give you the title to one of his cars?? Make him jusmp through some hoops, Tee Hee, burn him GOOD!!!
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I'm trying to bait. Here is the email I just sent. Any thoughts on this first effort? Your input is very welcome! Smile Bandy

Hi David -

I'm so sorry about the delay sweetheart. I couldn't do much on Sunday as the banks here in the states are closed. I've got $2,000 ready to go. I called the local Western Union Agency to make sure all my docs were in order prior to transferring the funds to you. The local Western Union Agent I spoke with this morning said that because of some new International Law (probably an EU thing) - that Money Transfers to the UK needed a permanent address and a passport number. I questioned him extensivley about this - because the Western Union website says all I need is a city and country to send you the money. I am so confused! I haven't ever done this before - transferred money through Western Union. I am ready to stop at their offices and send it to you - but I'll need that info before I do.

Oh - the Western Union Agent said that we could do a money transfer or a money order transfer or a prepaid credit card transfer. Which one would be the most convenient for you dear sweet Davis? Smile Let me know before I go to Western Union to transfer the funds. I will be waiting. You know - it occurs to me that it might be faster to do a direct bank to bank transfer. What about a wire transfer directly into you bank account? I have done that before. In fact - my bank makes it so easy that I could do it right away online - to make up for all the delays...

One last thing - I am nervous about getting the money back - I assume you know this is a loan until you get back on your feet. I know what dire straights you are in. I'd feel better if you could show me the title on your home in England or maybe the title to one of those nice cars you have in your garage here in the states. You may not have access to the car titles since you are stuck in the UK - but what about your mortgage papers? That would help me feel ever so much better about sending you funds my dear. You know how my family is - they want to protect me. This way - if I could just verify your info - I could probably get you more money! Wouldn't that be great! Smile

How is Brian? Did your employer ever settle with you? What was the outcome of the oil spill? Did you have to pay a huge fine? Are you still seeing the counselor? I hope so and hope everything is going well. Is it possible that we might start planning for that date again??? I still yearn to feel your arms around me. Love - (name removed to protect me)
Bandy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David Howard
to me

show details 12:04 AM (5 hours ago)

Sweetheart,

How are you? I only saw your email this morning, I still love you and will never stop loving you.....I will tell you my stories of what I passed through when I come back. below is the details needed for the western union money transfer.

David Howard
120 Cowbridge lane
1811 8GL Barking London

Passport Number: 63003999

Kindly send the money as soon as you wake up in the morning, then send the information to me immediately.

Davis
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brady,

All good stuff you wrote him and since he didn't send all the information that you asked for you can sit on your reply to him for a day (just to make him sweat) then just copy/paste:

Quote:
One last thing - I am nervous about getting the money back - I assume you know this is a loan until you get back on your feet. I know what dire straights you are in. I'd feel better if you could show me the title on your home in England or maybe the title to one of those nice cars you have in your garage here in the states. You may not have access to the car titles since you are stuck in the UK - but what about your mortgage papers?

(don't be afraid to keep sending him the same request over and over)

The more time he has to spend answering your question and supplying your required documents the less time he has to be scamming someone else.

Your doing a great job with him considering the hurt he put you through.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In one of the earlier Emails he tells you the UK address is 185 C0wbridge lane, then in the last one he tells you it is 120 C0wbridge lane, hmmmm?? The phone no with the 206 area code is from the Seattle Washington area. He just ignored your request for the mortgage papers, hmmm, maybe he could sell one of those new cars?? Is that C0wbridge lane addy his mother in laws or his home?? maybe she could loan it to him??? Of course there is no son, no MIL, no home no mortgage !! he just wants some $$$ now!!
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see a house Shocked
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=185+Cowbridge+lane+barking&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=185+Cowbridge+Ln,+Barking,+Greater+London+IG11+8,+UK&gl=us&ei=lhlyS-XRNo2kswPNstSkCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG - you guys are great! I'm taking your advice and info. I will keep you posted. Smile Thanks for your help, kindness and support. Bandy

ps - Loved the Google map! Great idea. And I like the address discrepancy you pointed out. I didn't think to check. Smile Off to keep him busy...
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyrlyearl, I looked at that map yesterday too ?? Looks like mostly bigger buildings, apartments?, maybe rowhousing and some sort of large blue and white building?? He talks about his "son's" school but gives no names? His early emails are very descriptive, most likely just scripts that he can alter to fit that person, but the last emails he send are very bare, Hes telling you he is stranded there, so what does he have but TIME?? yet he can't even take the time to properly answer your concerns and questions, very telling be willing to bet the farm that he is NOT in the UK. Was that passport number he gave to you a US or UK passport?? Another thing, if he is an American citizen he coluld go to the American Embassy in London and they would help him and shouldn't he have already been paid from his job, he said that was on Jan. 10th?? does he not have a fund/savings account?? It all comes down to this, he is not who he says he is and he wants $$$, yours or anyone who will send him some. No reputable business man uses WU or moneygram, they have bank accounts!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic