SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2010 Valentines Day Be My Lust Object Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hi Cowboy!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Airnip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
4 days to go

Merry decides a .22 is ok when she could have a .50,

So there is still time before the big day for cupid to poke my Valentine
closer to my grasp.

Somewhat easily discouraged out there? Even though the woman of my dreams in responding to my offer; [including lust, urgency and romance]takes time to acknowledge to you that she enjoys red irish suds?

Had a faithless sweetheart once that became the lease holder of a tavern. My hat in support was state certified gambling manager. Pull tabs and such. She lost her liquor licence; a full stock at hand. With the doors closed, we had to drink it all ourselves. Could have wrote, we pissed it all away.

There is validity to the argument of shot placement counting over caliber. Hasty recovery after the first shot in some situations when any target worth shooting is worth shooting twice is not to be discounted.

Being that it is my desire to nestled into the arms and legs and amble bosum of my sweet dear Merry Widow on the day of your fishing trip. I thank you for the invite but decline. Here hoping that it doesn't turn into just a boat ride.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ airnip

Nothing like the wind in your hair while at the outdoor shooting range.

Just heard that the little cabin off the paved road that I have always desired is probably going up for sale soon. Am reading the cash to be the first offer, wood heat, well pit, septic system, place for propane tank, just need to toss the generator in the back of the Dodge Dakota quad cab V-8 pick up truck and drive out there and will be all set to go.

Thinking long nights curled up to the fire, long days hiking through the woods. Maybe a walk to the local small town for dinner or fishing on the canal at a friend's house.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yeah Merry, it's heating up for you girl...Wink

The Perfect Man wrote:
I'm going after DQ. Like me she's only looking for a good shag and a meal. In no particular order.

Finally, a man who understands me and what a woman really needs. Very Happy
If you would be so sweet as to bring the food Nurse Nasty. I will bring this and the mood music.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah I give up. Ima is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high maintenance. I think even Paris Hilton would say "girl, you're kind of high maintenance. Oh well, whoever you decide, make sure you check the room for hidden cameras"

and Slightly just ignores me out of fear of being considered unhetero.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dareling Noid,

Quote:
My parents have died 5 years ago in a road accident. I very strongly worried and at that time I still studied at University. After that case I have completely rethought the life and I have understood, that work is necessary to me and I have found it. In a life I very good and cheerful person I in all see positive sides besides a life is fine and it is necessary to enjoy its each minute. Now I wish to find here to myself the favourite person with which at us there will be serious relations. Further I hope, that we with him can create a family.

Probably you ask yourself a question why I did not begin to search to myself here for the person in the country and why I have started search of the person abroad. In it there is nothing mercenary and as the hidden. The matter is that at me it is impossible to find now here the person. Our guys became very whimsical and besides they do not try to study the person for the life they simply search for entertainment.

You very interesting and surprising person. And how you concern me? I would like to find out it because relations which are fastened at us can depend completely on us and our relations to each other. I hope, that you can answer me my questions and I will be glad to find out more about you.

Yours Katy!

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Airnip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Widow wrote:
@ airnip and will be all set to go.

Most lovely and sweet Merry Widow,

Yes this whole scene will be especially pleasing for me and you together at last.

Had a somewhat lengthy and clever response all typed out with minimum
typographic errors and when mouse clicking submit it disappeared and my screen changed to the log in page? Now I'm scared so this is it for now.

So very happy to find you,
Airnip
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jose! beers!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 4 days to go?

I will have to make a choice.

Do I make my move now or do I join Irish and co on the fishing trip?

And Badger/Corona, what so good about the Camaro? Its American, its a Dodge and by extrapolation, it only goes in straight lines. The first bend you get and BANG! You're toast.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To clarify the above post:

My valentine is already chosen, I just need to make my play.

I really meant to say I need to decide between making my play or going fishing.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HH, now you really have gone off the deep end.

Camaros are NOT Dodges. The first car I posted to my Valentine was a Dodge, '72 Challenger to be exact (one of the most powerful stock engines to be produced, and very manouverable at high speed).

The 2010 Camaro pictured is a Chevrolet and if you have happened to see the movie it was initially showcased in (Transformers 2) you would notice it a is a very agile platform.

Though, admittedly, not a nimble as, say, a rally car.

Corona, when shall I pick you up on VD? I will have the trunk loaded with the ice and Corona (not you, beer) Smile and limes. I will try not to get to jealous. Maybe your sis, DQ, could keep me busy until then? Wink

Edit: Shiner Added to cooler! Cool

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Last edited by Badgerbait on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As early as you can get here would be best, Sweety! Very Happy

Now, what to wear!!! Shocked

Edit: Bring your Shiner! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Airnip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Widow wrote:
@ airnip

fishing on the canal at a friend's house.

Honey sweet Merry Widow,

This canal fishing really baffles me. Goggle pops up Florida and this tutoral :

[/url]http://www.ianbodenanglingschool.com/10202/info.php?p=8&pno=0

With the seasonal variation here of colder rain turning to warmer rain locally there are some canals. However it never occurred to me to even attempt to wet a hook in one.

Steelhead ocean running trout are coming up multiple rivers now. Shortly it will be time for spring kings the largest of the four specie of salmon that inhabit our fresh swirling waters out into the salt. There are public access points including boat launches all over the place. Several of the numerous local lakes are open year round and stocked regularly. For that matter there is two trophy raising trout farms with low budget access to rod busters for the infirm and or lazy.

Sweetheart Florida is about as far away as an American can get from here without international border crossing. Part of my survival training before taking off in wild blue yonder was playing with shark repellent in a rubber raft of the Florida coast in the bathtub warm ocean water.

Better hurry and let me know where to direct my travel plans, my dear. I want to leave tootsweet toward the warmth of your embrace.

Chocolate dipped strawberry kisses,
Airnip

ps evidently sidestepped the automatic log in feature coming so I was here only as a disqualified to post guest last night.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be away the next few days on vacation, so unfortunately, many of you lovely ladies are going to have to do without my manly presence, which pervades this thread whenever I am near.

Anyway, theFife, I will send the usual jet for you when I have finalized the preparations.

Everyone stay away from Jose.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh JMR, ever Mr. Romance [serious eyelash batting action]. I'll bring along the usual treats. Wink

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to point out, that I still make Lotta excited. Smile

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The he...ck with it!

I wrote poems, I promised goodies and all I got was demands. No nicely scented PMs, no racy photos.

I get chided for misfingering my keyboard. I get asked where the chocolates are (I 'et em so there!), I get some cheesy script (like I would fall for that).

I fed the flowers to the goats, I 'et the chocolates whilst getting my fishing gear out of my truck, I used the frilly undies to keep the fish bait in Coz I'm going fishing!
And who ever doesn't like my spelling can... Kiss my grits!

Irish, what can I bring??? I'll join as long as this doesn't become a wine and cheese broad wooing cruisette. I want to fish! Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid being a meanie wrote:
I fed the flowers to the goats

Crying or Very sad

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting this from DQ

I decided to at least draw a picture of what one of the 48 dozen roses looked like. Sorry there is no color, the goats ate my crayons.

I am still going fishing!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Very nice.

Airnip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Widow wrote:
@ airnip

Nothing like the wind in your hair while at the outdoor shooting range.

Mine oh Mine Merry Window,

My apologies for not answering your lovely post for me more sufficently last night. Despite minor technological difficulies I regret not answering you more fully with my fresh feelings concerning the love shack you want to buy for us.

After stating my curiousity concerning canal fishing this morning. Went to the kitchen thinking to make some eggs. As well thinking of you in the most respectful way. Read the date on the carton and notice that these eggs have expired.

Well another thought of you brought me to remember where I'd put my model 14 Smith and Wesson in 38 Special. When I up was commercial fishing on the Copper River Delta my uncle gave me one. Then it was the sidearm issued to me in the wild blue yonder. Recall buying this one something like $70. American out the door. A new one is manufacturers
suggest $1200.

Taking the eggs, the wheelgun, a couple speed loaders, box of cartridges a sandwich and a soda pop. Lite up my 4x4 Patroit Blue Durango and head up a logging road. Park and hike up hill a bit. Then do sort of an Easter Bunny thing with the expired eggs on either side of the road. Ran up the road until breathing hard turned around ran halfway back. Then at a brisk walk blasted the eggs as fast as you might imagine.

In archery this sort target disbursement is coined arrow golf.

Wish you had been able to join me. Caught a weather window and hardily got wet at all.

Chuck Norris is so tough he sleeps with a pistol on top of his pillow.

I have another pressing question for you. I hope you won't mind. It is whether or not you are a scrabble player? I'll bring my board and Random House Dictionary if you are.

Dream a little dream of me,
Airnip
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ, do not worry. I would take the time to colour them in and make a decent looking bunch. ParaNoid may have 'drawn' one, but he certainly didn't take the time to make them better... Just for you... Twisted Evil

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, you are so wonderful! I'm so glad you aren't lazy like some around here. Laughing
Thank you, they are so lovely.

I loved the roses so much NN I had them put on this.
As a big thank you for them, I thought I could stone- you...
Then if you like, we can play with this, this or this. My treat Wink

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from my cuddle bunny
Quote:
It is whether or not you are a scrabble player?

Have played on ocassion but right now I spend my free time on home improvement projects around the houses.

I don't have a Random House Dictionary but do have Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, both the 10th and 11th editions in hardcover. Or there is always volumes 1-3 of The Compact Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

Will one of those do it for you?

Chocolate covered strawberries are always appreciated, as are fishing lures and 25lb buckets of drywall screws.

Airnip
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merry Widow cuddle bunny wrote:

Will one of those do it for you?

Delicious Merry Widow,

Home improvement capablity happens to be one of my long suits. While it is difficult to explain the fortune and famine of my professional trade in a forum post. My ability and willingness to make a house a home begins with an obscene collection of construction and landscaping tools.

Happy to help. Looking forward to when we can screw together.

Once we are more intimately aquainted and have played Scrabble a few times then we will share vocabulary and not be needing to look up many obscure words.

It has been my experiance that fishing lures that work tend to get lost. Others that don't seem to get many hits accumulate. Thank you so much for the gift idea's. Screws and lures how practical and appropriate.

Me and all that is mine,
Airnip

Fixed you coding. At least I think that's how you wanted it to appear-ghost
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic