SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One Chop - and Lads PANIC!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0k1 M4rt1ns and 1fy C. Nw4nz3 are not happy campers right now. They want $125 to swear an oath before the court so my $7.5 million (or $10 million - we argued about that) won't be given to someone else.

1fy told Mal:

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt response and your good questions.
Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada can still be arrested but the legal oath swearing must be carried out at a Nigeria court as directed by the Nigeria constitution in other to avert any other unforseen problem from any agents of Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada.
I am swearing the legal oath on your behalf to protect your Seven point five million dollars USD7.5M from any obstructions which i have explained to you before.
Finally, stop delaying to send the One hundred and Twenty-five dollars.
Sir, be wise and remit the money by monday which is the last day given by Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns to receive the money from you.

But when Mal replied, the message had shrunk to:

Quote:
You are to send another $125 to Mr Wilson as a second oath has to be sword in the Surpeme Court.
Do it or you will loose your USD10M.
Please send the $125 to Wilson immediately.

Under Mal's angry reply:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick is that about? You said there'd be one payment. I want an explanation, and fast!

This morning, the Lads were in panic mode like they'd had a conniption (emphasis added throughout). First, 1fy:

Quote:
God is my withness that i never sent Mr. Wilson to receive the $125 on my behalf.
Wilson is an email hawkers and a criminal in Nigeria that have gained access into my email box address through his sophisticated password stealers and requested you to send the $125 to Mr. Wilson.
Email hawkers and criminal called Mr. Wilson used my pattern of writing you to write you. Beware now.
Sir,please you have to resend the $125 to 1FY .C. NW4NZ3 and not to Mr. Wilson who is a email hawker and a criminal in Nigeria.
It is only one affidavit of oath 1FY .C. NW4NZ3 has to swear on your behalf and not two affidavit of oath swearing as stated by this email hawkers and criminal called Wilson.
Mr. Wilson is a email hawkers and a criminal that gained access into my email address through his sophisticated email password stealers.
Mr. Wilsom is a email hawker and criminal that monitors my email address
Please resend the $125 immediately and text the full western union details to Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns mobile number of +234-xxxxxxxxxx.
You must look TEXT the western union details to the mobile number of Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns.
Do not send the the full western union details to email address of [email protected] because of Wilson who is a email hawkers and a criminals.
Apart from Wilson who is a email hawkers and a criminal, other Nigerian email hawkers and criminals are also monitoring my email address
ONCE AGAIN, YOU MUST TEXT THE FULL WESTERN UNION DETAILS TO MR. 0K1 M4RT1NS MOBILE NUMBER OF +234-XXXXXXXXXX.
I do not have a mobile number now.

He truly believes in the old maxim about "What I say three times is true"!

Then two from 0ki:

Quote:
Subject: You have made the greatest mistake of your life by sending the $125 to Mr. Wilson who is a criminal, password stealers and criminal
I am still disappointed in you because you dont know what it takes to claim your USD7.5M.
How can you send US$125 to someone else whom is not 1FY.C. NW4NZ3.
1FY.C. NW4NZ3 is the authorised court clerk that has the 100% legal responsiblity to swear the affidavit of oath for you at Nigeria competent court of law.
Sir, you have to send the US$125 to 1FY .C. NW4NZ3 if you really want this USD7.5M transfered into your account in Australia.
Mr. Wilson is God forsaking fool, password stealer, email hawkers and a dead Nigeria criminal who wants to reap where he did not sow. God MUST punish Wilson for stealing your USD125 and requesting you to send another USD125 in his name.
If you know what is good for you in the best interest of your USD7.5M, RESEND the $125 now to 1FY .C. NW4NZ3 by western union money transfer.
You must not send the western union details to my email address or Mr. 1fy Nw4nz2 email address. You MUST send the western union details to my mobile number which is +234-xxxxxxxxxx if you want the $125 to be safe without stealing the $125 again by Mr Wilson and his agents that are email hawkers and password stealers.

Quote:
b]Beware of Wilson because he is a criminal, password stealer and email hawkers[/b].
I am going to track Wilson and get him arrested even if he takes me a longer time.God mush Willson for stealing your $125.
I have not changed my email address. I still maintained my email address of (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com )
Sir, in the best interest of your US$7.5M transfer, resend the $125 to 1FY.C. NW4NZ3 through western union money transfer.
Text the full western union details to my direct number of (+234-xxxxxxxxxx)
I am waiting for the western union details

Finally, 1fy again:

Quote:
Do you want to loose your $7.5m ?
Be very careful now because Mr. Wilson is a email hawkers that got access into my email address through his sophisticated password software to steal my password to my email address.
Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns is very angry with you for sending the $125 to Mr. Wilson that a criminal in Nigeria.
Sir, i plead with you to send another $125 to my name 1fy. C, Nw4nz3 via western union money transfer.
Please remember to text the western union details to the mobile number of Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns +234-xxxxxxxxxx
Sir, my email address of (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com ) is still okay and i have not changed it.
Mr Willson the criminal might write to you again that i have changed my email address which is not true. Beware.
Ensure that you send the $125 tomorrow tuesday in my name (1fy.c. Nw4nz3)

All that panic over a mere $125...

Edited to clear up some quote tag hiccups.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, those Hawkers can be trouble Wink

hehe nice one Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be a shame if those warning emails about the "hawkers" never got to your box and you went ahead and paid the "god forsaking fool" the $125... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I love your work!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx, MBL...

And you know, JMR, that's an interesting suggestion, because for some reason it's as if 0k1 M4rt1ns ain't getting through, but 1fy is... sorta:

Quote:
God is my withness that Mr. Wilson must be sent the $125 on my behalf.
The second oath must be sword at teh Surprem Court as i said.
Sir, please you have to send the $125 to Mr. Wilson who is my accoutnant here in Nigeria. Please send the $125 immediately and text the full western union details to Mr. Wilsons mobile number of +234xxxxxxxxxx
You must TEXT the western union details to the mobile number of Mr. Wilson.
ONCE AGAIN, YOU MUST TEXT THE FULL WESTERN UNION DETAILS TO MR. WILSONS MOBILE NUMBER OF +234xxxxxxxxxx.
I do not have a mobile number now.

Quote:
Do you want to loose your $7.5m ?
Be very quick now to send Mr. Wilson the $125.
Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns is very angry with you for not sending the secund $125 to Mr. Wilson.
Sir, i plead with you to send the other $125 to Mr Wilson via western union money transfer.
Please remember to text the western union details to the mobile number of Mr. 0ki Martins +234xxxxxxxxxx
Ensure that you send the $125 tomorrow tuesday to Mr Wilson.

Actually I messed up there, leaving 0ki in the second... no real change in outcome though.

Edited to remove a phone number... not what I intended!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Wilson is a email hawker, Nigeria criminal, password stealer, God forsaking fool. And God MUST punish Wilson

Hilarious, thanks great work

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a dolt. Very Happy

With yastreb's direction, I got some baiters together, and we called Mr. Ok1 Mart1ns.
I played Mr. wilson, who works for the big oga, Mr. Boswell. I let him know I enjoyed
chopping his dolla and we laughed at him. He tried to convince us the 7.5 million existed!
Thanks for joining me JustJane, The Ghost f. G., and Ed Cash.
Jane's suggestion of using the girls as a "laugh track" was a good one. I enjoyed this call. Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/file/218035597/3c45a08c/ok1mart1ns_08_Feb_2010_20_01_1.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you tell him that your attorney is now going to arrange with the "Supreme Court of Nigeria" to get the swearing "oaf" fund over there and he will put it in thier names so that it'll be reall easy for them to get when they go on over there to do the swearing??? Now that this thing has happened you do not trust these rickedy 3rd world money transfer outifts!!! What real Attorney uses them???
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And as Yastreb means "hawk" in Russian it could be a personal compliment to you!

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Spooky, sorta... though I was told that Yastreb means falcon and Sokol means hawk. Can you believe those Russians?

New stuff today - first 0ki (emphasis added):

Quote:
Good morning to you.
I am disappointed in you that you finally sent the $125 to Mr. Wilson who is not authorised to swear the affidavit of oath on your behalf here in Nigeria.
Be inform that Mr. Wilson is a criminal that is interested in stealing your money. Beware and stop dealing with Mr. Wilson because he is a wanted criminals in Nigeria that have defrauded so many clients like you.
Sir, if you want your $7.5m transfer to your norminated account in Australia, please resend the $125 to 1FY.C. NW4NZ3 tomorrow thursday or else your $7.5m be transfered to the account of Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada.
Sir, Mr. Wilson must be track down and get arrested here in Nigeria for frauds.
Send every payment details you sent to Mr. Wilson by western union and moneygram details these days.

Then 1fy, under the heading

Quote:
Mr. Wilson is a criminal. I am really sorry for you

Quote:
I am the only authorised court clerk that can swear the oath affidavit in your name at the Nigeria competent court of law.
You have made the greatest mistakes of your life by remiiting the $125 to that criminaL called Wilson through western union.
How many times will Wilson continued to cheat and defrauded you.
The gospel truth is that you MUST pay the $125 to me through western union as the authorised courk clerk if you dont want your $7.5m be transfer to the account of Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada.

I'm afraid that 1fy is going to find his email strangely reworded again...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
Holy shit on a shingle - you said that $250 was it! I'm losing patience with you and 0ki M4rtins ain't replying. What the Sam Frick is wrong with him?

Below was this:

Quote:
I am the only authorised court clerk that can swear the oath affidavit in your name at the Nigeria courts of law.
You will made the greatest mistakes of your life unless you are remiiting $250 to Mr Wilson through western union at once for Federeal tax.
This is unaviodable and canot be done anyother way.
The gospel truth is that you MUST pay the $250 to Mr Wilson through western union as acountnant to me as the authorised courk clerk if you dont want your $7.5m be transfer to the account of Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think 1fy really knows what's going on:

Quote:
You are the one something is wrong with because you sent the $125 fees to a criminal like Wilson. You have lost your mind and will loose this $7.5m to Mrs Cynth14 3dw4rd of Canada.
Mr. 0k1 M4rt1ns is not happy with you for dealing with a criminal like Wilson.
I am really sorry for you because you have comitted the greatest mistakes of your life.
You lack wisdom.

So I thought he was due for a taunt:

Quote:
Hey small goat boi, u r wrong cos ur maga not be the 1 who lack wisdom, no that is u who looses all & get choped by me. Mr B0sw3ll done got u big taim & u r big fool & i am ur master. Soon i get 1000$ from ur Amerikkka maga, what u do then, go cry? All u can do now. We all luagh at u cos we rule & u just sit & blubbr cos u r small goat boi & we yr MASTERS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sand Timer x 7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need a real lad calling himself 'Wilson' to finger for this, I have a couple here:

Dr Wilson Kwebena <[email protected]>
Mark Wilson <[email protected]>

Sometimes helps for them to have a real lad to hunt down, I find.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic