SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This would be a awsome baiter name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But unfortunaly the person is real. Laughing

Was on Dutch television last week.

Original link of the article and picture here

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is with the original story:

Quote:
Hulde voor die gekrulde woonbootneuker en zijn bejaarde sidekick P&W om Anass Afadass gewoon eens uit te nodigen. Al jaren probeert die jongen zijn verhaal voor het voetlicht te brengen. Altijd tevergeefs.
Nergens kwam hij aan de bak. Tot nu dan. Anass, trek je geen kont aan van alle haters. Je doet het gewoon!

Babelfish didn't help much:

Quote:
Homage which curled woonbootneuker and are elderly person sidekick P& W to invite Anass Afadass simply once. For years tries that boy is bring tale for the footlights. Always in vain. Nowhere he came to the barge. To now then. Anass, attract you no rear end of all haters. You do it simply!

So what is the story about?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hulde voor die gekrulde woonbootneuker en zijn bejaarde sidekick P&W

I can't translate that. It's about the hosts of the show "Pauw & Witteman" And it is not nice.

Quote:
om Anass Afadass gewoon eens uit te nodigen. Al jaren probeert die jongen zijn verhaal voor het voetlicht te brengen. Altijd tevergeefs.
Nergens kwam hij aan de bak. Tot nu dan. Anass, trek je geen kont aan van alle haters. Je doet het gewoon!

"to invite Anass Afadass. For years this man tried to tell his story to the rest of the world. But never did anyone listen. He couldn't find a job anywhere. Untill now. Anass, just ignore those people who hate you. You just do it!"

Well I don't think everybody will understand it now. It's a bit the same like this

I know it's childish but I had to laugh anyway Confused

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google translate says:

Tribute to those curly woonbootneuker and his elderly sidekick to P & W Anass Afadass just once to invite. For years the boy tries his story to bring to the fore. Always in vain.
He never came to the barge. Until now. Anass, pull your ass not to all haters. You do it!

Still not any clearer??

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Translated by a native speaker (I'll try to give the same feeling to the translation):

Quote:
Hulde voor die gekrulde woonbootneuker en zijn bejaarde sidekick P&W om Anass Afadass gewoon eens uit te nodigen. Al jaren probeert die jongen zijn verhaal voor het voetlicht te brengen. Altijd tevergeefs.

Quote:
Tribute goes to the curly houseboatfucker and his elder sidekick P&W to invite Anass Afadass. This kid tried to spread his story into public for years now. Always in vain. He never got to it. Until now. Anass, don't give a shit about all the haters. You're just doing it!

I didn't read the artocle, so I don't know anything about the background though.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that this thread started with a genuinely funny reference to a person whose first-and-last-names contain naughty references for those of us who are English speakers. Very Happy

But I am now transfixed by the (untranslatable??? -- or not-culturally-understandable???) phrase "curly houseboatfucker."
< no offense meant to any and all who have translated thus far . . . it's just an image which my USA mentality cannot fathom -- not as description, nor as praise, nor as insult -- just a puzzlement > Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diana Prince wrote:
But I am now transfixed by the (untranslatable??? -- or not-culturally-understandable???) phrase "curly houseboatfucker."

I found this phrase even more hilarious than the original post and will have to work it into the next format I write for a lad Smile

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
curly houseboatfucker

It's about the tv host "Jeroen Pauw" he has curly hair and lives on a boathouse. And probably do somethings with his wife there Rolling Eyes

It's bit like the phrase "there comes the rabbit out of the had"

in Dutch different sentence same meaning: "Daar komt de aap uit mouw" but if you translate that exactly from Dutch to English you get: "There comes the monkey out of the sleeve"
^^^
Does that make any sense?

Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, now I understand: according to the article, in my native language, that fellow is a curly-haired, houseboat-dwelling, somebody-f*cker ! Idea
The original language was far more economical, although unfortunately I did not understand it at the time.
Yes, humor, sarcasm, and idioms (such as "pulling a rabbit out of the hat") almost always suffer in the translation from one language to another.
Well, thank you, all, for the multiple laughs -- and special appreciation to Nero419 for your patience in resolving my confusion.

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic