SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer scamming lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this guy really have any info or is he trying to scam lads?

Could make for an interesting bait...

Quote:
Delivered-To:[email protected]
Received: by 10.239.151.132 with SMTP id r4cs80080hbb;
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:04:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.87.48.28 with SMTP id a28mr9753225fgk.40.1265641479510;
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:04:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: best guess record for domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 64.6.241.20 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.6.241.20;
Received: by 10.86.7.10 with POP3 id 10mf1145289fgg.3;
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:04:39 -0800 (PST)
X-Gmail-Fetch-Info: [email protected] 2 smtp.gmail.com 995
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.245.3 with SMTP id s3cs72634wfh;
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.145.20 with SMTP id b20mr160899ibv.78.1265641222746;
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:00:22 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from cp20.myhostcenter.com (s20.n241.n6.n64.static.myhostcenter.com [64.6.241.20])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 33si11756963iwn.122.2010.02.08.07.00.22;
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:00:22 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.6.241.20 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.6.241.20;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.6.241.20 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from nobody by cp20.myhostcenter.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1NeV66-0008Uy-9D
for [email protected]; Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:00:22 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: SELLING= FRESH EMAIL LIST, SMTP, MAILER, CPANEL, BANK LOGINS, ATM TRACK 1&2, CC, CVV.
Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:00:22 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - cp20.myhostcenter.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 32003] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - cp20.myhostcenter.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
X-Source-Dir: twohandedcreations.com:/public_html/mywork/wp-content/uploads

Quote:
BONJOUR

I sell email Addresses to customers who spam emails like World Wide email leads of all of (USA, Europe, Arab, Australia, Asia . and mixure of all emails

I also sell fresh email Links and shop admin to download fresh emails and fullz credit card. I sell Email sender Advanced Mass Sender AMS *4.3* Registration Code and Reg name..fresh Inbox Smtp..Php mailer & Cpanel,

ATM credit card Track 1 & 2 with pin, Fresh Bank Logins, HALIFAX, BOA, LLOYDS TSB, ABBEY, BARCLAYS, HSBC, NATWEST, NATIONWIDE LOGIN.EMPLOYMENT LOGINS,MONSTER LOGINS, AND I TRANSFER TO ALL DOMICILARY ACCOUNTS,
I SALE WORLD WIDE EMAIL LEADS, WESTERN UNION CASH OUT, SMTP, MAILER, TRACK 1 and 2 ATM DUMPS WITH PIN, BANK LOGINS,

I also have fresh - < Fullz Credit Card > < Atm Credit Card> Dumps Track 1 & 2 With pin> Bank Logins.
Halifax, Boa,
LLOYDS TSB,
ABBEY, BARCLAYS,
HSBC, NATWEST,
CONTACT ME AT YAHOO MESSENGER ID BELOW TO ADD ME AND CHAT FOR REAL DEALS AND SUPLY YOU IMMIDIATLY AT = ( mabrukalitools )

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's trying to scam lads.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh,
when I had same message in the inbox, I thought .. wow, this is a big number.
Only to hear, this is just the same bullsh.t they are telling all the time, be it trunk-boxes and barristers, alluvial gold-dust and refugees.
At least he tries to scam the scammers.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one of those as well. Lots of grand promises, maybe a scammer would be sucked in.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks a bit like those E-mails sent out by people who run data mining software to collect E-mail addresses and other info then sell it off to the highest bidder.
As far as I'm concerned, these guys are no better than thieves themselves, although I sort of like the idea of a scammer getting his money stolen, nice touch of poetic justice there. I'd like to think that they get a little taster of what their victims feel like...

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic