SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies if I have already posted this....

Laddo's original email address (back in August) was
cketmail.com

That was hacked in ~mid-November.
The 'hacker lad' tried a dolla chop - I'm baiting him as well.. Wink

Laddo then switched to using
ketmail.com

In late Jan I noticed him using
ketmail.com

I received another phishing attempt earlier today from
etmail.com

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Johnny boy has sent me another phishing link. Just gonna delete it and ignore his requests to go to the site from this point on.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the 2000 email address (email addresses slightly altered for posting because I'm too lazy to leet them):

Quote:
You dont have to worry about this link anymore, it is not working and it does not disturb our transaction, i want you to mind this e-mail address, [email protected] i have been having problem using the e-mail account, that is why i open a new e-mail account to communicate with you, and my new e-mail address is [email protected] i want you to ignore any e-mail address that come to you from [email protected] from now on, i will only be communicating with you via him200@rocket mail.com

Moreover, you have to take note of this as this is the best advice i have to gove you to keep things going smoothly between us, erase any e-mail you receive from [email protected] immediatly as i dont understand the mail anymore.

So I'm supposed to also erase this one also?

I love Lad clarity.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent llamedos. Thanks for the help!

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I don't know the different dolla-chop modalities, as it will be my first ( I'm a chop-virgin Laughing ). Can someone with more experience suggest one ?

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo's been nagging me for a laptop, so I thought I'd see how keen he was to get hold of one.....

Quote:
Brother, i have something to tell you about this laptop
i cannot buy one here for you - they cost much and you have not offered to pay.
there is a way to get a laptop for you but that means that the laptop will be stolen from a store
i know of a few brothers who do this sort of thing although i am not happy with it.
you should be comfortable in knowing how i got the laptop
if you do not want a laptop obtained like this then tell me
if you are ok with a 'hot' laptop then i can arrange for one to be got.

Brother shipping is also expensive and i cannot do this myslef.
however, i am due to send a contact i know some goods and could add the laptop into the package easily.

it is up to you to decide
let me know your feeling on this
J.

You can guess his response:
Quote:

Then, about the laptop, let your contact steal the laptop from a store i don't care J0seph, this is street game e are playing, it doesnt matter where blessing come, all we need is to be blessed, i need laptop to work like i told you and it is very important to keep bussiness going fine for us Joseph, please do according to your plan and let me get a laptop to work, i will forever appreciate this.

Note this line from my email:
Quote:
i am due to send a contact i know some goods and could add the laptop into the package easily

I haven't told him that my 'contact' is in Lome - let's see if I can't get a safari out of him.. Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been passed off to a Bar. R!ch@rd D@v!D. I assume this is the same guy?

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ check out the IPs and let us know what you find. Very Happy
@llamedos- here´s hoping.

One of my belated characters from the first list of this thread has gotten a bite and vrequest for lots of details.

The lad wrote me this morning to ask about the details I promised to send.
I replied:

Quote:
Dear mr J0hn 3dward.
The information is in the attachment to this message.
I´m off to Seville until Wednesday, hope to learn about the next step when I return.
Yours truly,

XXXXX

oops! I forgot to do to the attachment. My bad.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My own private dollar chop method is to wait for the Lad to send the information on who to send the money to (after a lot of arguing of course), and then when I reply, change that info on the original email.

For example:

NAME: J0S3PH 0D1L1
ADDRESS: 10 L1V3RP00L ROAD 4P4P4
CITY: LAGOS

became

NAME: V1CT0R W4LL4
ADDRESS: 57 K4N4Y0 ST
CITY: OWERRI
(Details supplied by another scammer)

So far no Lad has noticed the change when it happens; and when they complain I just forward the email they sent originally with the changes in place. They often go mad about hackers for a bit.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I like that ploy.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too, let's agree on chopper details and feed them to the lad. Llamedos, will you lead this or should Yastreb do it, if your are busy with the safari ?

Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the Barrister I was passed off to.

His IP is 41.211.222.30

Compared to Shawn's last IP: 41.189.9.216

Compared to John's last IP(Non-phishing one): 41.184.27.183

Compared to John's phishing attempt IP: 41.219.223.92

So I cannot tell from this, all IPs are going back to Lagos.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had a Saturday afternoon email from Sh4wn from IP address 41.211.222.30

My character didn't write to him on Friday, so today we have Sad Violins Time:

Quote:
How are you today, hope all is well with you and your house help, how is little kitty-cat doing, hope all you are all doing great today, i have been wondering the reason why i dont hear from you since i have your last e-mail on thursday, i am so much concerned about you now, i wonder what might have happened, but i do pray for you everyday that God should give you sound health and ability to proceed with the activities of life.

Please get back to me and let me know what is going on, i am worried about you so much, you dont take much time like this to get back to me.

I miss you.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the chop; here's a slightly modified version of his first payment demand.

Quote:
You are expected to send at once your transfer and tax charges, once i receive this, your funds and bars of gold will be process and release to you as the beneficiary of the said property in our Security Firm.

You are to make the payment of the transfer charges and the tax by MoneyGram Money Transfer or Western Union which is faster and secure method to receive the charges, you have to locate a MoneyGram or Western Union office that is close to you and send the charges to me today. Here is the information you are going to make the payment to my accountant.

Name:
Address: Via Dei Giardinetti 197 - 203 Roma Italy.
Text Question: Name
Answer: Victor

Once you have made the payment, get back to me with the information below.

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:
Reference Number:

Paste that passage in over the text of a payment request emails, or simply replace "J0hn 3dward" with "Vict0r Cat0ni".

If there be no objections, let the chop begin.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haban1336 wrote:
Me too, let's agree on chopper details and feed them to the lad. Llamedos, will you lead this or should Yastreb do it, if your are busy with the safari ?

Just got to this... (been in Twickenham watching england (spitspit) beating Wales Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )

If Yastreb wants to run run the dolla chop - that's cool by me.
I'll concentrate on the safari....
I'm home later, so I'll start it on it then Wink

Quote:
mlox42 wrote: I have been passed off to a Bar. R!ch@rd D@v!D. I assume this is the same guy?

I'm 99% it's the same guy - I have no reason to suspect he has anyone else working the scams - he has a 'brother' in Italy who collects the WU's so Laddo asks vics to send the £££ to his 'Barrister'.
If you check the Barristers address out - google maps take you to WU office in Rome! Rolling Eyes

scamsam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im totally in!! PM details to me
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So. A dolla chop on the more developed individual baits, as the 'second wave' kicks in?

I´m certain my two johnny come latelys from the first list will help the lad retain an interest in life as this renewal happens.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all first wave baits should be chopped now. The second wave should have its own wrinkles.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scamsam wrote:
im totally in!! PM details to me

Hi scamsam,

PM me have a character name and email address and I'll make sure Laddo gets them. Smile

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^No worries, Yastreb, tender young fledglings as they are ( barely three email exchanges made) they´ll be chopped to order.
pm me the details of how you want it.
Team work rules!

added, I´ve seen the proposed chop above and am not sure how to apply to my belated first -wavers. I´d appreciate some advise on that.

@llamedos- I´m pm ing you two more characters for the second wave.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the best tactic is to ask him to confirm (or reconfirm) the payment details, and when you reply, subsitute for whatever name he supplies (his own, most likely).
Don't mention anything about another name until your next message after that.
You could even tell him that "his man" (or whatever) is balking at filling out the Western Union or Moneygram security forms.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

As a possible follow-on (Yastreb, please confirm if this is OK or not - you're running this modality Wink )

Laddo's 'original' email cketmail.com was hacked - if this "Vctor Ctoni" just happens to be using the 'hacked' email address it might just get laddo even more steamed up?

Perhaps Vctor Ctoni could be a member of 0asis S3curity? Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As per Llamedos - if you need to forward an email from V1ct0r C4t0ni, paste the fake (hacked) email address in the original "from" line. It should please our Lad no end.

V1ct0r refers to himself as 0asis Security's accountant, if J0hn 3dward should ask, or if you forward something (see my earlier post).

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Fantastic, Yastreb. One of my characters is just at that point!
The other is on a business trip til Wednesday and will follow through with the dollachop when they see their accumulated messages.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my chop is under way. This just in:

Quote:
I am happy to receive your e-mail today and also understand your explanation on the weather, i will appreciate you sebd your new address in Charleston to me, so that i will be able to include it in the shipping file, also dont forget to let me know when you are going to return so that i will know when exactly i will effect the shipping.
Moreover, below are the information you need to make the transfer of your fees via Western Union Money Transfer.
Name: J0hn 3dward
Address: V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203
Roma Italy.
Answer: John
Once you have made the payment, get back to me with the information below and the scan copy of the payment receipt.
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number:

Shiny! So, Mal replies:

Quote:
OK, done and dusted - though I ended up using Moneygram.
The number is 753O1OO1 and the amount paid is $3900.
My name and address are as per what you already have on your files, but just to make things easy - [ - snip - ]
I won't be able to go find a scanner tday - too gorram cold to go out again! I'm a Southern good ol' boy - can't stand the cold like this. Problem is, I saw that Charleston is freezing too. Gorram winter! I'll head out tomorrow and find one.
You can send the shipment to my actual Charleston address though, as NYC fell through.

I padded the reply out a bit so the Lad would have less chance of seeing what I'd done to his original message (changes in bold):

Quote:
I am happy to receive your e-mail today and also understand your explanation on the weather, i will appreciate you sebd your new address in Charleston to me, so that i will be able to include it in the shipping file, also dont forget to let me know when you are going to return so that i will know when exactly i will effect the shipping.
Moreover, below are the information you need to make the transfer of your fees to my accountant via Western Union Money Transfer.
Name: V1ct0r C4t0n1
Address: V1a De1 G1ard1nett1 197 - 203
Roma Italy.
Answer: Victor
Once you have made the payment, get back to me with the information below and the scan copy of the payment receipt.
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number:

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic