SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scam but they want to give me money ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
si dbz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please send an email to the bank as my foreign partner‏
Sent: 15 January 2010 10:43:19
To: si (@hotmail.co.uk)

My greetings to you ,

How are you today and i hope that every thing is fine.let the will of god be light unto our feet as i look forward to meet you in most perfect condition of health over there in your country. As i have trusted you so much by giving you this bank information and address, please be kind to an orphan like me,as i have decided to come over there in your country after the transfer of my late father's fund to join you for continuation of my education.All i needed from you is sincerity and truthfully if the bank eventually transfer the money to you before my arrival to come and meet you in your country after the transfer.i hope that you will treat me with love and care.

I have wrote the bank about my intention to withdraw this fund and they said that i should look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,Because as a refugee i am not allowed directly to withdraw the money but through an appointed representative as the united nation's law governing refugees all over the world.Although i have declared to them that i have gotten you as my foreign trusted partner so that they will respond to you immediately you contacted them.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Remittance/Transfer department of the bank or even call them on this their number.
It is the bank information:
Coutts Bank and Finance Plc
Head Office:
440 Strand,
London
WC2R 0QS
United Kingdom
Telephone: + 44 (7) 031855013
Telephone: +44 (20) 3 2874583
Telephone: + 44 (7) 031841321
Mr. Waltson is remittance / transfer manager
E-mail: [email protected]
The Deposit informations
Name of account holder: Dr. Richard Zarki
The account number: *******
Filing Date: July 23, 2004
The amount deposited: $ 3.8 million U.S.
Next of Kin account: Miss Doris Zarki
Account Swift code:

So please send an email to the bank telling them that you are my trusted foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my late father's deposited fund of which i am the next of kin due to my refugee statue here in Dakar Senegal.And be kind to my situation and condition here to updates me any information you may receive from them.
May God bless you as you i look forward to see you soonest,
Love from Doris
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater.

What you have there is what we call a "Next of Kin" scam.

Basically, you'll say "Sure. Send me the cash" and the scammer will say "OK. But first, you'll have to pay these fees".
He'll then ask you for money to pay for "customs" and "barristers legal fees" etc.

Obviously, the money that he's offering doesn't exist.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
si dbz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea it seamed a bit suspect but the bank in question is a genuine bank in london ? wb
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coutts Bank may be a real bank but that by itself means nothing. It's just spurious detail put in by the Lad to build an illusion.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and the Queen of England's bank no less.

They'll often use genuine banks and businesses to give their scam the air of authenticity. Of course, if you were to get hold of the real bank through it's real phone number, they'd tell you that they've never heard of "Doris" and her millions.

Although I haven't checked the phone numbers you'll probably find that they lead to the scammer's mobile phone or to a redirected number. When answered, the scammer (or one of his accomplices) would pretend to be the bank manager or a cashier.
It's also possible that none of the phone numbers work and the scammer is hoping that merely by providing them, you'll be duped into thinking he's real and will just continue to do everything by email.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The real Coutts website:

http://www.coutts.com/info/contact.asp

You'll notice that none of the numbers match any of those he's given to you. In fact he hasn't even got the area code right.

A quick check shows that 703 (two of his numbers) are redirects:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_area_code_uk_703

Scam can also be found here:

http://419.bittenus.com/10/1/Florencezarki.html

The same numbers and same bank but the scammer is calling himself "Florence".
If you read the page in that link it will show you how the scam will pan out if you reply to him.

si dbz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i fiund the banks fonenumbers and none of them seam to be the same as what doris has gaven me

Coutts clients – Coutts 24 020 7957 2424 +44 20 7957 2424
General enquiries 020 7753 1000 +44 20 7753 1000
Online Banking Help desk 020 7770 000 0 +44 20 7770 0000
Coutts Bankline Support Team 020 7770 0004 +44 20 7770 0004
Cards Services & Courtesy of Coutts 0845 309 0045 +44 20 7309 0045
Lost and stolen cards hotline 0845 309 0045 +44 20 7309 0045
Reporting Credit Card Fraud 020 7770 0011 +44 20 7770 0011
Press Office 020 7957 2427 +44 20 7957 2427
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, NOBODY wants to give away free money except the government.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As per 419bittenus, he will try to hit you up for "legal fees" with this format or with something very similar:

Quote:
Sequel to your request, I am replying you with the requirements for the preparation of the power of attorney, which will enable you to stand on behalf of Miss, Florence Zarki
From my inquiries at the Federal High Court Justice, it will cost the sum of 650 US.dollar
for authentication of the power of attorney,before it becomes valid,
and 480 US.dollar
for notary stamping .
My legal processing fee is 100.US.dollar
Then the total Amount required is 1230.US.dollar
To speed up the process,you are to send this Money 1230. US.dollar
to me through Western Union Money Transfer system,to enable my humble law chamber to prepare, authenticate and validate the power of attorney for you in the Federal High Court Of Justice.
You can send the Money through Western Union Money Transfer system
Barrister Baila Orton,
107, Apple Avenue
Dakar
Senegal.
Phone: 00221-768 369 308.
As soon as you send this Fund 1230. US.dollar
Please do not hesitate to inform me on how you sent the money so that i can withdraw the fund for preparation of your work.
Also,send to me your personal details:( full names, Your Full address,international passport number or any national identification card ) .
These your personal details will be used in preparing the power of attorney for you in the Federal High Court Of Justice.

The Baila Law Chamber is here to give you all his clients the best of his services
Yours Sincerely In Service,
Barrister Baila Orton,( ESQ ),
( Principal Partner,Baila Law Chambers ),
107,Apple Avenue
Dakar-Senegal.
E-mail:( [email protected] )

Looking at your letter and the one on 419bittenus, it seems that he's worked on his script a little bit and added to it to try to make it look more authentic.

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Waltson is remittance / transfer manager

The first and third phone numbers are free ones that transfer incoming calls to another phone anywhere in the world. The middle one I don't understand. It looks like a valid UK landline number.
The email addresses are free ones from mail,com.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

si dbz you can put any doubts that you have to bed.

It is 100% a scam.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic