SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first form filled in by lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blue_moon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created this form and got it back a week later! I didn't think he would send it back tbh. Sorry to any ginger people I am not gingerist! Also I asked for black ink so I think he will have to re-do it!

[img]Image[/img]

Image[/img]

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done... Great time consumer for the lads

Thumbs up

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
blue_moon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he spent 3 hours doing the online wu form! I have made him do it again as his b/day doesnt tally up. These bloody barristers!

no.92 http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjWkXlETs2tJdHhNQm9jTXp3ejdVaUJIWm0wMXNDNGc&hl=en

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey BM

You are sooo gingerist! Hold on a ticky tock ... just writing down your handle and ... do you spell Blue-Moon as one or two words? The coppers will want to know such things.

Loved your form. Noticed the local terms 'hoover' and ginger ... this will confuse lads which is always a good thing.

Be great to see the whole form. I am always on the lookout for inspiration.

Suggestions for questions ... always nice to have very long forms.

1) Have you ever applied for funding from government sources?
2) If YES please provide details.
3) If NO please include source of funds and explain why you need funding now.
4) through 8 ) .... smudge the form so the lad can't quite see the questions (another reason to get them to fill it in again and again)
LEAVE OUT TWO PAGES by page number. (missing pages means another re-do)

5) Have you completed the FORM 451B declaration. (What might you ask is a FORM 451 declaration? Another opportunity for the lad to come back and fill another form [badly]. It could link to other forms depending upon answers and could involve a statement that they have never and will never provide funds to terrorists)

6) What party do you normally vote for in general elections and why?

HTH

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic