SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oil Field Revolutionaries

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an older bait, and I am still baiting the lad, so I changed names and removed identifying info. I won't be posting everything at once, even though I could. [There are several more sets of e-mails]

This bait is not spectacular, and most of the fun is only in the e-mails. [I have some forms as well which I will post]

The background is this:

I am posing as an Arms Dealer, and while I take all claims by lads with a salt-mine, not long after the initial plan started to fruit, news started springing up that describes the lad's situation perfectly. Oil fields were attacked during and not long after I started communicating regularly with "Dr. L". Regardless, here it is.

I am in red, and the lad responds in blue.

ME wrote:
To: LAD
Subject:
Body:
Hello sir,

I received your message, I do not understand how you contacted me as I have a very dirty job. I sell guns in your region and elsewhere to local tribes and gangs. You likely do not want to become involved with me.

If you are still interested, please let me know that you understand fully what I do for a living. I make a lot of money and if I cannot become involved with this agreement I hope we can arrange something much better.

,Sincerely...
-B

---------------------

LAD wrote:
To: ME
Subject:
Body:
Hello B,

I am interested in your kind of business but can not use my bank official email address to transact it with you.

Can you contact me through my private email address: [email protected] so that we may arrange this very well. Also, try and send to me your price list when contacting me through the above private email address.

Thank you.

Dr. L

---------------------

ME wrote:
Subject:
Body:
You speak very good English, I commend your strong abilities. I normally do not give a "price-list" as this business has prices strongly tied to your own personal situation and amount of the order. We have a very specific process for delivery and payment, although payment is highly negotiable and not limited to cash. We are very open about negotiating, I hope you understand what I mean by this.

I will give you a little background: I have several repeat clients and sources for my products. I have engineered my business to allow me to make deep discounts and accept far more than simple cash as payments. Feel free to call me.

I hope you are able to accept these things and go forward with our business.

Thank you good sir.

,Sincerely...
-B

---------------------

LAD wrote:
To: ME
Subject:
Body:
Hello B,

Very sorry for late reply of your email.

Yes, I received your e-mail but was making some consultations with my community leaders before replying your email letter ok.

Well, my consultations with the leaders centred on how to get acquire some more sofisticated war weapons to fight the government loyal troops trying to confiscate our community land found with bulk crude oil without any compensation.

However, we have concluded to buy your product but will like to have some of your samples via email scan copies so that we may place our order.

I must not fail to let you know that I am one of the prominent persons in my community whom the elders and leaders can allowed to speak on their behalf ok.

You may also fell free to reach me on my most private cell phone number +234 8xx xxx xxxx from 10 pm of my local time so that we may discuss in details.

B, do me a favor to call my cell phone please.

Look forward hearing from you today.

Dr. L.

---------------------

ME wrote:
Subject:
Body:
I appreciate your open dialog with me and your community. I understand the extreme troubles and trials you and your family and community are going through. I usually do not enjoy becoming personal with clients but I have to tell you that I sympathize with people fighting for self-determination. I will be happy to support you.

I don't mean to be troublesome, but I don't understand what you mean by this "samples via email scan copies so that we may place our order."

Please, tell me exactly what you require. I don't want to drag this out so long but it's highly urgent that we work out the details as we move forward. This sort of business only gives you one mistake.

I will be able to call you soon. I am on a business trip in Egypt and I never bring any phones with me. It's a massive security concern of mine. Please understand that I am as much for your safety and security as I am for mine.

Thank you and I will be able to call you soon. Please forgive my practices as I promise you it is worth it.

---------------------

MORE TO COME!

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic