SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Refugee Lad Loses Cool

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasted a ton of this lad's time before he finally snapped and sent me the following mini-rant:

Quote:
i think your daughter is a f*** because she bath necked why? why should she eat 1 egg without giving out any to you,maybe your lips touched the car horn and the hen fell over to the river with fire burning up the river. it is better you jump into the river with your fire exstingusher,maybe you will get cold off because of snow frezen up the river.

Whatever the heck that stuff means. I don't speak fluent mugu, so the meaning of this eludes me. Perhaps he is frustrated because he couldn't perform with his goat.

Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats some siggy potential you have there. Nice work

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your lad is on drugs or has been reading Joyce's "Ulysses" Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting. Please elaborate on the hen. And how long have you been in this unhealthy relationship with your car horn?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is on drugs or he has a serious problem. What have you done to him?

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to reconcile these images:

Quote:
fire burning up the river

Quote:
snow frezen up the river

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's GOOFY CRAP allright Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes perfect sense to me ... Smile

He castes doubt about your daughter's conception, worries about how your eggs are being eaten, noticed your unhealthy anal bleeding after the incident with a vehicle horn and wants you to burn in a river of hell fire.

All perfectly innocent of course.

I love the lads when they rant ... gives me a lump in my fire on the river with the goat.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good lad rant. One of my favourites was my lad Roland Stuart's parting email to me, after I sent him on a 1000km round trip safari. It is short and sweet but it really does show how much I got under his skin.

I think his reaction was amplified by the fact that I was insistent that his time in Port Harcourt was a holiday...

Anyway, that's a nice rant he sent you there, definitely got some
sig material there... Laughing

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you've wrecked this lad.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that made me laugh. Laughing
I love it when they freak out with crazy stuff. I am curious about the river tho.
Maybe your lad is an alien from another planet? Maybe they have frozen burning fire rivers there??
I would ask him if he is an alien. Tell him you have lots of money to give him if he will let you experiment on him. Very Happy
You both could be very rich! Aliens are worth billions.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he more than snapped. I think he went bonkers insane from whatever you put him through. What exactly do you think pushed him over the edge?

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am more than a little distrubed that your daughter bathed neked...I mean come on...who does that?

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
I think your lad is on drugs or has been reading Joyce's "Ulysses" Laughing

More like Finnegan's Wake. Shocked This is so weird it definitely verges on the literary.

So, your daughter bathes naked (as opposed to fully clothed?), and this makes her a f***?! Although there are plenty of ways to use f*** in an insult, it is really never used as a noun this way. I guess the lad has no concept about the basics of bathing, or f***ing.

Also, your daughter is greedy with her eggs. This could only tenuously be construed as an insult: "You've taught your daughter bad table manners!" or something like that.

After that, we are 100% in the surreal. You jumped in a flaming river with a fire extinguisher, but the river was frozen. This is surreal poetry, and nothing else. I can't imagine how it could possibly be an insult.

Wonderful result for a bait! Thanks for sharing it!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What put the scammer over the edge? Couldn't have been anything I said. Twisted Evil I'm just a nice fellow, always considerate of their wishes. Rolling Eyes

All I need to do is throw in a couple of barbs here and there, and this idiot just keeps on giving!

Here are a few more for your enjoyment:

Quote:
so you are yet to believeing eating fresh dog meat the kidney to be precise by you the father will cure your lovely daughter off her AIDS? definately she has made you spent all your time waiting on money,take the short cut to arrive after the occasion,you must wash the car before you sleep or else you will find your self necked in the hospital this evening

This is your brain on drugs.

Quote:
watch your back or else you fall.but pick up the coin to help your self. IDIOT

Quote:
Little What? Oh'' I am sorry Mrs Whad,

I almost forget you,why should oil pour on the mail to erase paint in the garden,check your postal address you gave to me I just posted $10.000 for your daughter dead day celebration coming up later today,tell her it is all I can offer her for all the service she gave to my guest whom she kept company,my guest reccomend her for her expertise and job welldom,you can watch the videao record of your daughter hoony moon with her old friend.please accept the bank to give you british pound only,I sent them peso to receive lira,go now to wall street to get your share in madoff property because he is now a pastor and will officiate the australia open with tiger wood facing john sena in the ring

Cool, a golf and wrestling fan!

Quote:
There you go again,do you mean AID or AIDS ? WHICH ever? we need the both here in Africa,because it does not exist anything call AIDS,dawn here in Africa we know already the political propaganda played on the name AIDS. Just sit dumb fool,Jacob Zuma is getting married to the 36th wife,and each wife are pregnate and the DNA has your finger print on them,you are hereby call to defend your self since you are a lone crusader,wasting your GOD giving wisdom to fight just AID. where people are busy producing the fastest killer,AID or what you call it,started with your daughter,and now it is produced here in Africa,listen man wake up to avoid falling a victim of circumstance. try and clean up your trousers,before selling out the whole detergent in your home,just because you think you are the most touched,what have you achieved that made you get married the a woman old enough to be your mother,you accept mother and daughter,then who among them is your husband?

This is one confused mugu.

Quote:
Why are you so worried over your daughters present state of health? Despite all the money you have spent on expensive drugs in expensive hospital with the most expensive qualified doctors,yet she still engage her self on drugs? Well,if you still believe that a slave is your president,then bring your daughter dawn here in Africa if she will not go back with triplets delivered safely without any medical attention,I promise she will not conterminate any one here in Africa with her AIDS because we all have a life guard jacket,and we will put our rain coat on to avoid any body contact with her affected part. Before the so called white witch came to Africa our ancestors live upto 180 and 120 but since you came with your immunazation they only live upto 90 where is the remaining 90 years gone to?

180 years. I'm sure that he means "mugu years." How many mugu years make up one human year?

Quote:
Please do me a favour by publishing every mail we share together ok,I read our last conversation and will like to read even more from you,please do not remove my real name again and the address,because it proves I realy exist and also to prove to other readers that I am the one writing and not you flamining up the news ok. IDIOT. I think with this you will be satisfy for accompolishing a very big task. VISIONLESS CRUSADER. When others are busy trying to event something that will be useful to the society and humanity,you are just fooling around.Try and give our daughter part of the money I sent to you ok,if I confirm from her that you did not give her share,then I will use the scotland yard couple with the FBI and the KGB including MOSSAD and possible I will employ the TALIBAN and Alkhahida. No,The SOMALIA Pirates will do the job,I think the best thing to do is to send a little girl of two years to commit the succid bombing right now in your room,I mean what I am saying I will send it through your computer to track you inside your room so you will burn to ashes,I love humanity and have the fear of God in me,if not,I would have knock you in the head,ashole

I told him that I've posted his rants on the internet and that he is a big star now.

So I guess that this refugee mugu has big connections?

Quote:
I thought your head have been blown up by the secret girl bomber I sent to your house,maybe you gave me a fake address,let me check my wallet to get your address as given to me by your lovely daughter.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU if only you will be alive the read my next mail.IDIOT

Guess I've pissed off a terrorist now. Of course I've given him my real address.

Quote:
This was just how it started in Denmark. If you provake me,I will publish it to other muslim sisters in our muslim world and you know what will happen next,read the headline news yesterday and you will receive price for the woman bomber ,why are you judging an annointed servant(SWAT)peace be unto her name for the jihad war won,remember we do not tolerate this bullshit from you the unbelievers,infact,I will inform the ready female bomber to blast the bomb in your house to blow off your dead brain IDIOT. we muslim were thought in the church not to judge others,because the same messure we use against others will be used against us too.touch not my annointing and do my prophete no harm,watch your word or else the great OSAMA BEN LADEN will be asked to visit your community with the new manufactured drone from IRAN supreme leader,powering by HUGO CHAVEZ,and the royal africa monarch MAMAN GHADAFI. remind who I forget to mention his name in the attack.

Guess I'm in trouble now. I take that by using the word "anointing", he means his privates? Why doesn't he come over here and bomb me himself... then he can have all of those virgin goats to himself.

I'm sure that there will be more to this as time progresses.

I'm still not sure what I have done to piss him off so much.

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the great OSAMA BEN LADEN will be asked to visit your community with the new manufactured drone from IRAN supreme leader,powering by HUGO CHAVEZ,and the royal africa monarch MAMAN GHADAFI.
Shocked

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's definitely been at those funny mushrooms or something... Shocked

Why can't I get one like this?
You've got pretty much a lifetime supply of amusing sig material there Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering if it is okay to post this lad's email address. I'm sure that he would appreciate it very much if my friends here at 419eater were to send a kind word or two to him.

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey jreh

This lad gives good 'lad speak'. Do you have a photo of him? A bit of photo shop and a compliant goat (or goat shepherd) and we have ourselves a winner of the annual [oscar-like trophy] award for best off-script writing by a lad, vlad or oga. Personally I cannot wait for his acceptance rant.

You might be familiar with the infinite monkey theorem? Seems like this lad has a few flying typing dancing moneys on hand. How else can he possibly write such poignant prose.

Guess his penile discharge goes down a treat with his goat. But I do worry over his fixation with your 'daughter' & AIDS. Sad man.

On a serious note I wonder if he is telling the truth about being a Muslim. As far as I am aware this religion has no sense of humour when it comes to stealing. Wonder what might happen to his hands if his Imam or local Sharia police found out about his naughtiness. Chops chop!! Now that would be a trophy of epic proportion ...

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic