SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just that am out of pocket to get a cyber cafe ticket to check my emails

Oh, I do hope that's the truth! Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Excellent Lantana and Titania - glad you enjoying

Laughing

Spooners have been kept a bit busy elsewhere - but back with an updatedliness on pets

Wink

First "whineing (des-pirate) wayno"

Quote:
Thanks for your wonderful mail... Susan is now responding to treatment..

Hope you cool my darling angel.. Please can you tell me when is your birthday..? for me to put it up there..

Love you more and more every day my princess.

Your Darling Wayno

Quote:
You hold my soul's serenity in the palm of your hand, so treat it with care and gentleness... why haven't you reply back to me my darling angel... I really miss you so much my darling princess

Quote:
My sweekheart, where have you been.? hope all is going on well with you and your family.... miss reading from you and it makes me think, what would have happen to my darling angel.

Your Prince Wayno

Quote:
Sweet Wayne my dareling - what do you mean where have I been - we been using your other mail addres cuz you reckoned it would be more secure.

Are you loosing your marbles ?

You are like an old whiney woman - then sending me sweet romantic poems and odes.

Will you make up your mind witch maill adress you are using and stop this nonsence.

I even decided against my express wishes and sent 5K by Western Union - because of Sarha - so you could get the doctor off your neck.

Please stop insulting my intelligence - decide which wayne you are and which mail addres I should respond too.

Woried now

Sweety

Maybe it best we go back to your original mail addres - we were gettin on so well before you started all this bull shit

kisses for sweet sarha xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxox

Twisted Evil Laughing

Next up for a Spoonering is "rufugiiiiii marciiiii"

Quote:
Good evening my dear,

I have received your mail and i really appreciate your concern towards my condition here in the camp, as you asked; here is the address of our camp: DIAMALAYE III NO. 03, NORD FOIRE DAKAR SENEGAL. You can send the champainge and chocolates through the address.

Then about the money, you are to send the money by Western Union Money Transfer with the following information;

Name: Mercy Ousman Bello
Address: DIAMALAYE III NO.03,NORD FOIRE
City: Dakar
Text Question: For what
Answer: Food

After you have send the money, then you will have to send the payment information to me to enable me go and collect the money from the Western union agent here.

Please try your best for me as i am depending so much on you and i am willing to come over to meet with you in Australia if you can help me to come over there and i promise to spend the rest of my life together with you.

I look forward to your action.

Yours lovely
Mercy

Quote:
Hi Marcy

i will get that done as soon as possible

Sorry for the rush but i have been out and only just gotten back and I still net to water my pets.

Hope you enjoy the chockys and chamopaign

Love
Murry

After no reply for three days I send

Quote:
Darlins sweet marci,

You should have received my package by now - why are you not mailing me.

Have you met someone new?

I thought we had something wonderful growing between us?

Sigh:

Maybe I should help this other refugee "gina" instead - at least she sends nice pics.

Wish you happiness whatever.

Regrets and regards

Murray

Shocked

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we move on to "gina" "she" is wandering into our woven fantasyland like a natural

Laughing

Quote:
Hello Murray

How are you doing and how are you celebrating the Australian day? oh yeah it will be amazing and wonderful if i was there to celebrate it with you.I miss you so much been thinking of you all day and night its very hard for me to forget you since ever you come into my life.You have bring much happiness in my life i really like the way things are going between us because i dream of you every night i also wish to wake up next to you to give you morning kisses.

Babe how are we going to meet? i don't have passport or visa to travel to Australia i can't fly to you without the Visa or Passport i hope you know this?..Am also looking forward being in your warm arms i will spend both good and bad times with you..Anyway i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon kisses and hugs

Lot of love.

Quote:
Hi Gina

I have only just gotten back and still need to tend to the pets.

So wonderful to here from you but i need to get some things sorted

i will rite more tomorrow

Love
Murray

Quote:
Ok my love i will look forward hearing from you everyday always i miss you so much and need you in my life forever.

Quote:
Hi My Dareling Gina,

Yesterday was excellent, I went to a wonderful event as a VIP with about 100,000 people attending, lucky for me I was with the Mayor and other dignitories so I got special treatment which was so nice.

The day has everythink for small families, pony and train rides for the little kids, rides for the bigger kids, there are live bands as well which was excellent.

It really is a wonderful day to celebrate, I told the mayor all about you and he was so happy that I have found somebody, he and his wife said to say hello.

Before it got dark there were parachutes landing and a huge Australia flag.

After that there was fireworks, lots of good ones 2 not just a couple of bungers in the neighbours letter box.

The night finished with the live band playing until midnight, I didn't stay quite that long but it was terrific, next year, you will be with me for sure.

I do hope you liked hearing about my day.

Must get moving, I have a meeting to get to.

Take care my wonderfull Gina

Regards
Murray

Quote:
Hello my darling

It was nice to read your mail wow you really celebrate it as well i wish i was there to celebrate it with you oh yes i believe next year we will celebrate it together i want to be with you so bad.How are you and how is things moving on for you i hope things are moving on smoothly for you oh yes i like reading from you my darling you mean so much to me and you are the best thing that happen to me am so happy to meet you in my life..

Oh say Hi back to the Mayor send my greetings to them i can't wait to meet them soon am so happy they like us.It was rain today in the aftnoon here in my town so i did't go anywhere i was indoor watching TV and thinking of you the weather is very nice today my mom say hello to you she was very happy with us.

Honey i will like to end here as its very late here i will look forward hearing from you soon kisses and hugs

Lot of love.

Quote:
Sweet delicious Gina.

You are so cute and perfect - Nothing would have been better to have had you by my side.

I am so proud just to know you - Have I told you how you make me sparkle every second of the day.

My dreams are all of you and we suggle and delight all night every night.

Back to work for me tomorrow - so an early night with your sweetness sigh:

Looking forwars to getting you here with me.

Loads of hugs and love xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Murray

Wink Cool

Lastely pet "kiri" - with slight re-cap - but it deffo Murry she lubs hahahahaha

Quote:
Sweet Wonderful kiri

Your mails are so interesting and full of life and fun - I sparkle and smile at every word.
You really are a fantastic laughable girl.

I will definately dream of you in my arms and charms all night long.
Please let me know how things transpired - I simply love you and you mails.

Fondest regards - love and kisses
Murray xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ps Next mail I will tell you of my New Year celebations.

Quote:
Murray,hello!

thanks a lot dfor yourletter and i hav e to say tah it is great pleasure for me to stay more in touch and i missed you much , i wou8ld like you tio knwo that i mniss you even if youare writing me every day, is it bad?????

i can't imagine what woyld happen with me if we have a real date and after that i would have to wait for another meeting for a long time, i wouldf be crazy because of waitibg, what would have you ddopne in that case??????

Murray, it is fearful even to imagine situation like that!!!Smile in any case, I miss you and i want you to knwo that iit is a pleasure for me to stay in touch with you!

Pleasem, be well,

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Darling Sweet Kira

I agree absolutely - your every word and wonderful mails have me so spellbound.

You are remarkably beautiful and so interesting - as well as hot hot HOT mmmmm

I miss you too - believe me. Barely have my eyes closed - you are in my dreams.

My every smile all day long is because of you.

I am very well and so sparkly and I hope you are too

Hugs and kisses for the sweetest girl i have ever known

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray Spooner

Quote:
murray, hello!

thanks a lot for yoruletetr and I have to say taht i miss you!

i am always happy taling to you and , you know, what am i dreaming about??/

i want a lot to stay close to you and i want you to be by my side... i want you to feel my breathe on yoru neck when i will put my head on yoru shoulder and will close my eyse ......

murray, i still can't beleive in all teh happiness i have in my life after a meeting withhyou!

but again and again, i will repeat taht i want to meet for real.....

i beleive taht we are meant only for each other and i am absoklutely ready for that.

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Hi Kira My Dareling

I have only just gotten back and still need to tend to the pets.

So wonderful to here from you but i need to get some things sorted

i will rite more tomorrow

I dont know why but this seems like de ja vu

Love
Murray

Quote:
Murray! hello!

yu know, i am getting jealous about yruo pets.. they are lucky to have you for real and i also would like that!

i want to stay in touch!

i would like it to be real!

tell me only when and where???

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Oh meeeeee tooo Babe - sweet Kira - you have my sould and heart.

When? As soon as possible.

Where? In sunny Austarilia.

I am real - we are real - it's real love.

So happy murry oxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

Shocked Laughing Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for my absence from The Hall, a few issues had to be sorted with Ralph Wink

It seems that over christmas a lot of people had some extra time to be found by scammers Evil or Very Mad

Here is the latest pet updates;

First up, still hungry for cash - Wayno

Quote:
My sweetheart,

I want you to be sending me mails through this email adddress ( [email protected] ) right not my old one anylonger,therefore my darling angel i will like to read from you constantly because that's the only thing that always makes me happy most time.this is the email address for you to send the western union details to now when you send the 5k as you said because of sarha,darling i will be very happy because i will be free from the doctor and i promise to make you happy too forever and ever.kindly get back to me with all the western union details as follow ;

SENDER'S NAME :

SENDER'S ADDRESS :

MTCN ( 10 DIGITS NUMBER ) :

AMOUNT SENT :

RECEIVER'S NAME :

RECEIVER'S ADDRESS :

Your Prince Wayno

Of course I will send him mails to his new address, I wouldn't want anything to go wrong this time would I

Sent to Wayno's old address.

Sweety sends the cash by Western Union.

I do hope nothing goes wrong Laughing

Quote:
Hi Wayno my dareling prince.

It took me 4 hours today to get down to do this for you so i expect some major sucking up from you

Well, actually I got one of my workers to go for me, gave him an early mark so he was happy to do it for me, i do hope he did it right lol.

The details are

Random 10 digit number
Senders name (removed)

You do know my thoughts on Western Union so you had best get down and pick it strate away, I dont want anythink to go wrong this time, money doesn't grow on vines you know

I love you
Sweety

Not long after Sweetcakes' email Gina gets back keen to make an impression on him

Quote:
Hi babe.
How are you doing and how is your work hope things are well with you i miss you so much just finish with my dinner reading your mail and thinking of you..Babe any time i hear from you it remember me the day we will be together to hold each other kiss and hug at the airport i can't wait for that day that day will be like no other days.I love you so much and will love you forever..
You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.I hope to grow old with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Marriage is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will not always have good times but we will always love each other and work through our problems. Marriage is forever. So I promise you forever. We will have fun watching football games, taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day and until then, I will be waiting for you with open arms and my heart full of love just for you. I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.
You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much, Murray.i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon kisses and hugs.
Lot of love

I can waffle on with the best of them

Murray tells Gina about his wonderful pet Wayno

Quote:
HI Gina

What wunderfull words, you write so beautfully, please feel free to write more, it reely does make my heart sing.

It has been a busy day, hardly had time to scratch my armpits but thankfully i am home now.

What did you have for dinner my Sweetness? I think I will be having a dozen oysters kill patrick for entree and Scotch fillet topped with king prawns and a shallot and wine sauce for main, dessert I haven't decided on, I might let the cook surprise me there.
Well, I had best go, I have some things to catch up on but please dont be jelous of the pets, i am sure you will love playing with them as much as I do, one pet that I call Wayno a big ugly bastard dog is learning some new tricks, I am teaching him how to play fetch and he has learnt so well that I need to get him some more of his favourite rewards, he just loves caviar, strange dog, fancy a dog liking that.

Take care my dareling princess, you know I will always love you

Regards and kisses
Murray

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the weekend now with us, almost in Sweety's case, I have given Wayno a quick pat to calm him down after some Westy concerns

Stressing Wayno wrote;
Quote:
Sweetcheeks... I really appreciate that from you... but you did something wrong... I think I told you that you should not write me anymore to that email where you went to send the MTCN to.. Please do tell when you send the money to me.. is it on Thursday or Friday... and when you email the details to that email... is it on Thursday or Friday... Cos I want to be assure when you get that done... and I still need some info from the sender....The country, state, city, zip code you send the money from and and hope is on this info you send the money to.... Mary A Williams.... Address: 10 loop street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos... Zip Code... 23401... country... Nigeria... so that the money will be release to me here... I think you understand that this country security is not tough, cos of what happen when a Nigerian wanted to blow up plane in America and they are now strict.

And am still confuse ... Please do get back at me if you want me to get this money as soon as possible, before those thief's do get it before me.... and the amount you send...

Your Darling Prince.

Oh I do hope those thief's dont get it Laughing

Sweety tries to calm him down

Quote:
Wayno My Dareling, you reely do need to stop confusing me with all these different account, an account for this and another for that, I just dont get this.

What do you mean by when i sent the money, I told you, it was sent earlier today.

My Worker sent it to you after I let him off work early, he was going away for the weekend and just happened to be going past the town that has the western union outlet so i let him go early, he rang me with the details that I gave you, I told him to send it to Wayne Brown in Lagos Nigeria, isn't that your name, why would I tell him to send it to some Mary, who the fuck is Mary.

The one thing I should have told you is the test question and answer I told him to use which was

Who for
Cindy

I have many Africans working for me, they make wonderful workers, perhaps you know some good Africans from there who may be interested in work.

Look, its very very late here, you had best get down and sort this out, it is not my fault that you keep changing your email address to confuse me

Goodnight Wayno
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like Wayno hasn't slept a wink all night, every hour or 2 he is sending another email Shocked

So while Sweety is sound asleep snuggled up to her pillow, I have been watching and chuckling along Laughing

First up, an hour after sending the email posted above he sends the exact email from his other email address.

Of course, Sweety is sound asleep so she wont be checking in until she wakes up but Wayno is desperate for her to wake up so he can pick up his cash before those thief's get their hands on it.

From the email address Sweety is not supposed to use;

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... I think told you not to reply to this email address anymore.. Please I will need your urgent reply to my email I sent to you with the live email address....

Please don't reply to this email anymore...

Your Darling Prince Wayno

I soo want to reply to that email with the details again but i will resist

An hour or so later, I get yet another email, this time he is making demands, Sweety hates it when pets make demands on her Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Sweetcheeks.... distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.. I miss you so much my darling angel....

Am grateful for you total support.. I do wish you get back with the details I demand from you.. so that I can get money today..

Your Darling Prince Wayno

I think Sweety might get out of bed to make sure Wayno is sorted

Please be warned, I feel another slap coming on and it wont be pretty

NSFW language

Quote:
Wayno you arsewipe, you have no rite to make demands on me, I have done all I can to help you but you have done fuck all to help yourself, you keep changing things and fucking about, your too fucking lazy to go to the local airport to pick up cash from ny pilot and now all the sudden because you are too fucking stupid you say it is all my fault, as if that isn't bad enough you now want to make demands on me

Well FUCK YOU, you have no fucking right at all to make any demands on me, go and get yourself fucked.

I even set my alarm early on a saturday morning to make sure you sorted it all out and I find this "I demand from you" FUCK OFF you worthless maggot and never ever make a demand on me ever again, AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE

I think that should do the trick Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfoolness slapping Murry - let's hope all at the Int Café are laughing at him

Laughing

Moving onto SweetCakes' vlad sweety

Quote:
Thanks a lot , Murray!

i am glad to get your mail, i got the answers tyhat everyth8ing is real and that we are able to arrange our meeting in Australia, that is good, but still the qwuestion "when" is unclear!!!!

Now, i also have what to ask you about because you invite me to come to Australia, i would love it but as i have never traveleed bwefore , i dont' have any papers which are required for that!

yes, it is not a problem and it is absolutely possible to collect all what is necessary, but , Murray, i won't be able to pay all the fees, what willqwe do in that case?

be well,
Kira

Quote:
Sweet Fantastic and beautiful princess Kiri,

I will move heaven and earth to have you in my arms and charms forever.

Can you make some enquiries and let me know what is what.

My needs and wants are simple - to love and be loved.

I sincerely adore you and will be happy to help you out.

Loads of close hugs and kisses

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Ginaaaaaaaa next up - and is falling for Murry's charm

Quote:
Hello Murray

How are you doing and how is your work hope things are moving on well smoothly for you in fact i really like the way things are going between us..I will keep sending you sweet words babe because i feel that in my heart you make me feel complete and special.I miss you so much you are always on my mind can't wait to be with you soon honey i do love you so much and will continue to love you till death do as apart i will share both good and hard time with you.Honey, you have changed my life completely.

You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you.I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there.I had rice and fish stew last night i will have the same today i wish i was there to cook for you but i know one day i will cook for you and you will like my cooking..

Am sure the pet will like me are they harmful? well i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon take good care of yourself for me kisses and hugs I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MURRAY.

Lot of love.

Quote:
Dareling Gina

your every male has me tingly and so giddy with love and want.

My needs and wants are simple - to love and be loved.

I sincerely adore you and will be happy to help you out.

The pets will for sure love you to bits as much as I do - even the drop bear.

How do you feel about coming over to Austeralia and we can meet up.

Please say yes - I am simply over the moon I have found some one like you.

Splendid and wonderful.

Please rite back as soon as you can - we have some planing to do

Loads of close hugs and kisses

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Wink

I couldn't help but mix it some more for "wayno" I replied to his old mail again and pretended I was mailing someone about him

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Thank you so much Philipe for putting me right about both those Waynes.

They did have me so confused - it never dawned on me that they were not the same man.

What a terrible thing it is to deceive and pretend to be in love.

All in all I lost out over 10K - but it is only money and I would have gladly sent more to aid that poor dear girl Cindy.

Anyways that's all in the past now - and I am indeed warming to your wonderful males and poems.

You have a very special way with words - charming and not at all demanding like Wayne.

I am so glad you mailed me when you did - and I am so looking forward to us growing closer - and yes I would adore to have you to stay with me over Easter. Your darling son Adam is very welcome as well.

Please take care while you are doing your oil rig work - let's hope the project is smooth and fast.

Growing fonder with every male

Sweety xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno Spends his Sunday afternoon worried his maga is cheating on him

He starts with a stolen poem

Quote:
The mystery of love is beyond description
We all love what we loose most
And loose what we love most.
perfection is desired but not required

LOVE was never blind but only and
Only blind people fall in love
Must be blind to enjoy love
mistakes seen only destroys love

WE hold dear the people we love most
but are they there to hold us close?
We abandon the truth of living
coz we never want to loose our love.

Love shown in excess becomes a snare
for no one but its exhibitor
Truely,love is odd when you get even
But must we cry when we love?

Never let go until its over
Never hold on when its over
Never stay in when its doubtful
Only steadfast when its worth it.

Jealousy is love coz love is jealous
yet it destroys itself by itself
learn to love and learn to be blind
Be ready to cry when you're ready to love

Love is not perfect,dont make it
Coz the more you look,the less you SEE
Those who love most often time die young
Enjoy each tick of your being ALIVE.

Am crying writing this sweetcheeks
why do you choose to break my heart
why do you choose to break the trust I have in you
why this sudden disappointment in you.

The MTCN you gave me was not valid... Sweetcheeks what you trying to do... to fool me or what... what is your relationship with a Nigerian guy who you sent to send me the money via WU?

Am totally disappointed in you and you've hurt me so badly... I don't think you have an excuse for this..

Thanks so much for breaking the trust I have for you Sweetcheeks.

5 minutes later after reading Sweety's mail to Philipe, Wayno is even more confused

Quote:
Sweetcheeks who is Philipe...? you begin to act funny this time... I can't understand you anymore... Pls can you tell me what is goin on with you over there... cos I can't understand this your email you sent me...

Explain to me what is happening...

Your Wayno

Then 7 minutes later he sends the same email again, perhaps to make sure i got it

Sweety has some questions of her own

Language Warning, do not read on if you will be offended by the word Fu@#

Quote:
Wayno

What the hell are you on about, I dont know where to start.

Firstly, are you a racist? is there a problem with me employing a Nigerian, it just so happens that I employ several Nigerians, you have no right to question who I employ in my business.

Next, who the fuck is Mary, you still haven't answered my question.

The MTCN was valid and I have just checked and it says it was picked up by the receiver, I even rang Western Union to make sure and they tell me it was picked up in Lagos Nigeria so dont give me that shit that the number was wrong, it sounds like you are just trying to get me to send you more money.

Now, this Paul or whoever you said, what on earth are you on about.

And why the fuck is it my fault, after all I have done for you you now tell me you dont trust me, fuck that, I have sent you $10,000 and you tell me you dont trust me and I am a dissapointment to you.

Wayno, I dont know that you deserve any more of my attention, if not for poor listle Cindy I wouldn't even bother replying to you.

Now you had better get your act together and get down to the hospital and sort out your bills with the money I sent you, you will not be getting any more until i see the receipts from the hospital.

Bye Wayno

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With "wayno" sulking in teh goat pen we deal quickly with girl pets

Quote:
hello, Murray!

thanks a lot for your letetr and i am so happy tto hear that you feel all that about me and i also need you to stay more in toucgh with me and i would like you to dfeel closer to me.... so , we are talking about our meeting and you are lloking for something mroe - i have explained you the situation and you agreed with everything! in such a c ase, murray, now i think we can start arranging everything!!!!!

i am ready for taht and i have repeat it before, now when we have pointed all the necesary, we can arrange all..

Murray, i miss you much...

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Oh Kira,

I miss you so much too, it is so hard to believe that we have become so close through emails but alas it is true.

Please let me know what I need to do to make it happen without delay

Yours
Sweetcakes

Laughing

Quote:
Gina

Hello my love how is your weekend hope things are moving on smoothly for you am very happy to hear from you..I miss you so much Yes of course i do want to be with you sweetheart i do want meet you but the problem is i can't afford to buy the ticket or visa and passport i hope you can help me out to be with you because we can't build relationship whiles we are apart am very happy you come into my life i can't wait till the day we can hug at the airport.I told my family about meeting you they where very happy for us tell me what your family think about us??

i cant wait to meet them am sure they will like us..Babe i will do everything you deserve from your woman to make you happy ok you make me soo happy i feel complete in my heart.what are your plans for this weekend? i have no plans babe i will be indoor watching TV movie and thinking of you.wish i have known you forever that we have been together by now..Honey i hope we can plan on meeting each other well i will like to end here hope to hear from you real soon take good care of yourself kisses and hugs.

LOT OF LOVE

Quote:
Hi Gina,

Sorry it has taken a while to get back to you, early in teh week at work can mean late nights and even taking work home plus there have been some problems with flooding that have slowed the internet access considerably.

Anyway, I do love you so very much my beautiful Princess, I always will and that is a promise.

Regards
Sweetcakes

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Wayno has lost hope of getting any money out of Sweety, lets see if we can give him some hope, after all, everybody needs to have something to live for

Taunting mail sent to Wayno from Sweety's anonymous admirer

Quote:
U fool smal boi,why u stop write to dey spooner maga, I chop 10k and waiting so i can get more.

Get dey maga to send u more and i will only chop half next time.or maybe i job dey maga myself, she is good magun, i so glad u find her for me

God bless

Gina is starting to smell the cash - The internet bill is in

Well, the lad thinks it's cash anyway, I rather think its the unwashed lad next to him.

Quote:
Ok my darling i understanding you as well i wonder why it took you long to respond to me i was thinking and worried about you.How are you doing and work? hope things are well with you there..Anyway honey i will like you to help me with my internet bill which just come this week i will be very happy if you can do that for me things has been so hard for me now on days please do me a favor and help me with my internet bill i don't want to be disconnected.I miss you so much and love you with all my heart hope you to hear from you soon take good care kisses and hugs

Lot of Love

No point in making it too easy, lets see what excuse the pet comes up with here

Quote:
Hi Gina My Dareling,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble paying your bill, where do you need to pay the money to and how much is is the bill, 5 or 10 dollars I presume, no problem, just give me the details.

Love you forever My Beautiful Princess

Oh, all of my very closest friends call me Sweetcakes and I would love if you could call me that too

Love

Sweetcakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo - Spoooooooners updatednessness time

Laughing

Kira wants Murray to visit her

Quote:
Murray!

Thanks a lot for yoruletter, it is a pleasure for me, i do appreciate that much!

i would like you to knwo that i miss you and for me it is important fhear that you want the same as i do and that you want to meet with me in reality because it will change everything for even better than it is for now!
Murray, what you have to know is that i propose you the soonest way to rrange everything.. in this case, you have to come to kiev , will it be possible for you???

And you have to tell me the best time for you for our meetig!!!!! Murray, i want it so much because i just want you to stay in touch with mer and you will see that you will like me even more in reality , i want you to get sure that i am a wonder girl who you have been dreaming about since yoru childhood!!!!!

Just tell me the dates you can come and i will arrange everything with my work to meet with you!

be well,

Kira Svetlaya

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
This is unusual but I am guessing the scammer figures most men will not want to travel to Russia to meet her, if they do she will have other ideas, we will soon find out.

Sweetcakes is off to visit his Vlad

Quote:
Hi Kira,

What a wonderful idea, I will need to look into when I can get there, I have some commitments coming up but I surely can work out a time that suits us both, how does March sound, I will need to get back with an exact date but if you could please give me more information on exactly where you are and I can have my travel agent sort out an itinary and travel plans.

I am so excited I cant wait to be with you.

You are my beautiful Princess Kira and I will love to be able to hold you in my arms.

Take care my princess

Love Murray

Wink

Meanwhile, Wayno has completely given up on us so its time to have one last go at taunting him.

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling,

I am never ever going to use Western Union again after the money being stolen again, I am sooo sick of that. Well, at least we both have our health and Cindy is well on the mend

Your poems are wonderful my dareling, simply brilliant, you had me smiling and sparkling all day, you are an exceptional wooer. You will need to try harder next time though, i knew you were the anonymous admirer all along, but it was a wonderful idea, thank you.

You are a very confusing man though Wayno,
You know how much I hate you changing emails on me, it gets sooo confusing, i cant work out which one to write to you on any more, i hope i got the right one this time.

I am so glad you have finnaly given me a bank account that works so we could get it all sorted for you, I want you to use it to sort out those hospital bills and to buy the tickets for little Cindy, the rest is to make sure you can finish that project and get back here with me soonest

Do give my love to little Cindy, she is a dareling child and i cant wait to see her.

Take care My Dareling Wayno and please write me more poems, they are sensational like you

Love
Sweety

Twisted Evil

Gina would like the bill payed by Western Union, what a surprise

Quote:
Hello my love am glad that you are able to help me with my internet bill i really love you so much and will love you forever.

The bill is $105 you can send it through western union since its the only bank to send money to oversea.here is my address you will need to send the money through western union.

GINA HENRY
P.O.BOX NK 183
AGONA NYAKROM
GHANA WEST AFRICA.
ZIP CODE 00233

Sweetcakes thinks $105 is too expensive

Shocked

Quote:
Hi Gina My Dareling

That seems like an awful lot of money for internet services, how could it cost that much, it would be cheaper for you to go to an internet cafe than to spend that kind of money.

Can you tell me who you have to pay the money to and I will pay them direct by bank deposit, it is far easier for me to do it that way and I can have it sorted fairly quickly.

I am sure there must be banks in Ghana, in fact, I got an email from a bank in Ghana just a couple of days ago, a reverand something or other.
Anyway, I am sure they can wait a day or 2 while we sort it out, do get back to me soonest.

I love you too Beautiful Princess

Regards
Sweetcakes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner's goat pen is getting quite busy,

With Wayno started to get suspicious I have been searching for some new pets, if they reply we may find ourselves over flowing

Wayno is back for more punishment

Quote:
Hun I can't write much.. tell me have your partner in Australia sent the money?

Quote:
Hi Wayno My Dareling
I sent you money 2 days ago we even discussed it this morning, surely you haven’t forgotten, it was sent to the account you gave me on Wednesday, you even replied to thank me with a wonderful poem, how could you forget that.
Now I am worried, please tell me what is going on Wayno.
Love Sweety

I can just see him as he reads Sweety's mail and realises he has missed out yet again Evil Lol

Now onto Vlad Kira
Kira cant wait to be with Murray

This scammer is different to your average scammer, it appears that translation software is not being used, the emails are individually written for us and the mistakes show that the emails are not part of a script.
It is also highly unusual and extremely dangerous to be invited to visit her in Kiev.

Quote:
hello, murray!
thanks a lot for yoourletetr ad i am so happy that you are ready to meet with me... it ios great and thought there is one more month before march, but i am happy that it is more concrete than anything else before..... Murray, it is so nice and so pleasant that we are able to stay in touch!
yes, i am ready to wait for you and a meeting in kiev will be great, i think1 i already can imagine a picture when i meet you at the airport, when we see each other for the first time... then we will be abler to walk around the city.... murray, there will be lots of emotions of staying together.....
i am waiting for this moment..
be well,
Need you here,
Kira Svetlaya

Murray cant wait to have the pet with him

Quote:
Hi Kira,
I am looking so forward myself, simply cant wait, the month waiting will feel like a year without you but looking back when we are in each others arms will be well worth it.
I cant stop thinking about it, do take care my dareling
Love Sweetcakes

Moving along - Gina is not so impressed

There is an art to knowing when to slap your pet, I tend to lean towards slapping if I am unsure but it is not good baiting practice to slap the crap out of your pets too often.
Quote:
Hi babe i don't think you are willing to help me i been paying this for a while how come you want to send the money directly to the internet service..well if you are not willing to help me than forget that is how it cost me for my internet bill ok..

So, to slap or not to slap? that is the question
Slapping will risk losing the bait
Slapping can be loads of fun
Me slapping here and losing the bait will show that slapping is not always a good idea
Slapping lads can be educational
So, did I end up slapping?

Quote:
Hi Gina,
What do you mean I am not willing to help you, I told you I would pay your bill, isn’t that what you wanted, I just commented on how much it cost, if you are going to snap at me like that every time I try to help you then I don’t think there is much use in me even bothering, I thought you loved me and now you send me an email like that after asking you a simple question
I am presuming you are having a very bad period or something so I will therefore forgive you this time, but Dareling Gina, I am used to love and respect, is that not want you want.
Love Sweetcakes

Well, it wasn’t easy to resist Wink

Gina apologises for sounding "hash"

Quote:
My love Murray you have to understand me too because i really need the money to pay the bill before they will disconnect me i don't want to lose you in anyway that is why am sorry if i sound hash on you..I hope you will get the money sent for me to pay my bill oh yes i do love you so much and will love you forever you can't send money to my internet office send it through western union by the address i give you i will pick it up at western union and pay it to them hope you understand me[/quote

If only the pet knew just how much I do understand Smile

I doubt we can get a bank account just yet but no harm in trying

Quote:
Hi Gina

I would hate for you to get disconnected but Western Union is very difficult for me which is why I suggested paying money straight to the internet company.

Do you have a bank account, if you do I can get money to you fairly quickly, Western Union on the other hand is just way too difficult.

Let me know your account details and I should be able to get you sorted

Love Sweetcakes

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she sure sounds very familiar. I think I worked with her last summer and she asked the same question “are you coming to KIEV to see me” she then had an apartment set up for me and requested funds to pay for this apartment. At only $800 per day. She said it was very nice but that I had to reserve it now (send western onion) as someone else would get it if we didn’t hurry. I only wanted a place for two weeks and she said this would be perfect. She said we could practice our honeymoon early. Yeah - right! And this place was a whooping 600 sq ft apartment with a small kitchenette. She would cook me breakfast. Good luck. Hope it’s the same Svetlaya. Sure sounds like the same one. have fun.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she sure sounds very familiar. I think I worked with her last summer and she asked the same question “are you coming to KIEV to see me” she then had an apartment set up for me and requested funds to pay for this apartment. At only $800 per day. She said it was very nice but that I had to reserve it now (send western onion) as someone else would get it if we didn’t hurry. I only wanted a place for two weeks and she said this would be perfect. She said we could practice our honeymoon early. Yeah - right! And this place was a whooping 600 sq ft apartment with a small kitchenette. She would cook me breakfast. Good luck. Hope it’s the same Svetlaya. Sure sounds like the same one. have fun.

YOU The Mongrel!!!

Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how did that happen. I got a double post? I only sent it once.

YOU The Mongrel!!!

Closed lad accounts
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip, I was kind of wondering where 'she' was going with it, I knew there would have to be something come up before I got there but was only guessing as to what that might be.

Now for the updates

Gina appologises and carries on with the excuses for needing money sent by Western Union and no other way

Quote:
Babe it will hate me when i get disconnected i will lose you and i don't want to lose you in anyway..Western Union is not too difficult babe all you have to do is to go there with my Details and the money that you are sending with the transaction fee that's all and they will send the money to me..Honey its not difficult that is the only way you can send money to me because i don't have bank account to send me the money i hope you understand me babe let your reply be the information of the money please i really need to pay my internet bill so that i can stay connected with you.I love you so much and miss you...Here is my address again
GINA HENRY
P.O.BOX NK 183
AGONA NYAKROM
GHANA WEST AFRICA.
ZIP CODE 00233

Murray tells Gina how difficult it is to send money by WU
Quote:
Gina my dareling

There is a bank which is about a 20 minute drive from my place but the nearest Western Union that I know of is over a 2 hour drive, surely you know somebody with a bank account as that would be much easier.

I am very uneasy with using Western Union at the best of times, I did use it once before only to find that I had been lied too.

Gina, I want to help you, but you are going to have to find another way, perhaps ask the internet company if they have an account like I asked

Regards
Sweetcakes

Kira needs me a lot

Quote:
Murray, hello!
believe me, it is absolutely the same with me and with my emmotions....
I also need you a lot!
be wel,
Kira Svetlaya

Murray just waffles on

Quote:
Kira My Dareling, you are perfect, My dareling, I do not ask much of you, but I would love to have a new picture of you to put by my bed, if you have time could you please send me one,

I love you My Beautiful princess
Yours forever
Murray

Wayno is soo confused

Quote:
Huh really... I will have to contact my friend to inform his wife about this... I don't think I replied you thanking.... am also confused here myself, cos someone his writing me with your email here... even sent me a MTCN... Pls explain more to me cos am confuse here... and scan and send me the transfer slip to prove...
Your Wayno

The double post, that often happens when your connection is slow, you may submit and see nothing happening so click again, it can be an absolute pain in the arse.

You can delete your double post though so long as nobody else has replied to it so if you notice the double post, get in quick and delete Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

Welcome again to teh hall joseywales - you are always a brilliant laff and make our parties swing

Double postings are ok - helps the post count nicely.

Wink

Quote:
Option one - edit the second "Warning - Déjà vu phenonymoness strikes agin"

Option two - report to kindly mod to delete.

Option three - Leave as is and make out you are really an insouchant gunslinger.

Option four - Post another option five - grab another drink and party on

mad vlad kira sends a new photo to stir Murrays what nots

Laughing

Quote:
helo, murray!
hope you like this photo of mine..
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Wow I am so taken with your beauty - Kira you are So So So beautiful.

Perfect wonderful - delicious and delightful.

I really must tell you of my desires and how you enchant me soon.

Hot Hot Hot

Please can you tell me more about Russia and what I need to do meet you?

A million kisses and naughty thoughts of you

You Prince Murray xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shocked

Gina pet waffles sum more

Quote:
Babe i don't have any other way the only way i have is to send it through western union it's the only bank to recieve money from oversea if you really want to help me as you say you will drive to western union and get the money sent for the sake of love you have for me am it pains me i can't afford to pay my internet bill this time runs..So babe try your very best and send the money through western union ok..

Quote:
Dareling Gina - my sweetest princess ever

I have used Western before - only to find that somehow the money was collected by someone else. I am uncertain even of how it all works for sure.

Help me to understand better - also can you think of any way to make sure that only you can receive the money.

Please get back to me urgently - so I can get something to you soonest.

Also please my love can you send me some photos so that I can frame them by my bedside?

Love you and forever

Murray

Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spoonerness updatedness timeness With NSFW Sweety to "wayno" Reply Warning

Shocked

"wayno" smells a goat in teh goat pen - well we have played him since early November

Quote:
Your silent prove to me that you are fooling me all this while... anyway Thanks so much

Sweety Slap timenessness

Twisted Evil

Quote:
wayne,

What on earth is the matter with you???

How have I been fooling YOU???

I am so confused I don't know what mail address to respond to.

It is YOU that started all the phoney balonie - insisting on this - then that.

Look it is only money I have lost - I am rich enough, but it still hurts that you could not get off ya ass and collect it for Candy's sake.

Michael the oil rig worker reckons you are a lazy good for nothing asswipe and I am far better off loving him and forgetting you.

And you no What ?

I think he is right there.

FUCK OFF ya worthless maggot - you will never no what you have missed.

Kisses and hugs to Sindy xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

At least you did something right and fathered a beautiful child - unless of course you wife was playing away that day.

Do the world a big favour wayno - don't over-reach yourself - leave the women alone and stick to goats huh!

Laughing

moving onto "gina" - still fixated on money

Quote:
Well honey you can also send it through money gram that is the last way i know you can send money to me i hope you have that in your country..How are u doing and how is your work? hope things are well with you i will get you some new pictures as soon as possible i hope you can use the money gram that is another way of sending money oversea...Love you so much..

Quote:
Dareling Sweet Princess Ginii

Work is chocka - but you no you keep me sparkling and smiling all night and day.

I will check if we have an outlets first thing.

Brilliant idea babe - please send sum more pics of yourself - that will make my day.

Love you and forever xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Wink

mad vlad "kira" bangs on about how beautiful "her" stolen model pics are

Quote:
hello, murray!!!

thanks a lot for yoruletter and of coursde, it is not a secret for anyone that i am very very very beautiiful, that is what attracted you at first sight and then you started talking to me more , you have found out more about my soul and after that you liked me more , already for real as i am!

I want you to be here , sitting next to me, i won't need to write letters because i will be able to tell you all what you need to knwo more about me.... i woudl do it with pleasure...

Murray, youa re special foor me...

you asked me to tell you more about Russia, but i live ion Ukriane, make somwe search in google, i am sure tat tjhere is something what you would be able to be interested in...

Miss you!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Sweet beautiful princess Kira,

Yeps you have sure turned my head - I sparkle and quiver at the very thought of holding you.

I know and accept you are real - Babe I simply desire you - That is the honest truth.

I have googled Ukraine and learned a lot - but what I needed to know in particular is how I would go about getting there to you - where to stay - perhaps a hotel.

You know these things better than me.

Let's get together as soon as possible.

Or maybe you could travel here to me - whatever you think is best.

Now please don't think I am going to become a pervert - but have you any more pics - you are simply so ravashingly beautiful - and truth is I am head over heals in Love with you.

Love you and forever xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

Murray

Cool

Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety, Thanks for giving "wayno" the Royal Shove!!! Oh did I ever love that!!! I really hate these low down bacterium!!! now what's gonna happen with poor lil shanika???? Tee Hee!!!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what's gonna happen with poor lil shanika

With any kind of luck she will be orphaned Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Kira will find a place to rent
Looks like Jose Wales was spot on

Quote:
hello, murray!
thanks a lot for yrou letter!
i miss you and i was pleased talking to you!!!!!!
Murray, in any case, you have found out more about ukraine, but still you want to know where you should to stay when you come here...
What i can propose is to rent a flat! i will be able to find a good one for two of us and i will arrange everything... i tyhink that the best would be if i do that because it will cost cheaper for me than for you, you will be a foreigner here, Murray, that is why for youy everything will cost more...... so, you have to tell me what do you think about that:)
The other point you have told me is to meet with you in some other country, but i have never travelled before annd for me it costs a lot, that is why, murray, i can't come to you , i would like it and for me it would be the first experience, i am dreaming about that!!!!! but once again, i am telling you tat for me it s not possible...
I hope you will answer me soon!
will be waiting for your reply!
be well,
Kira Svetlaya

Murray would like her to find some accomodation

We have this vlads emails posted at Scamwarners and we would love to get the money requests posted so we will do evrything we can to speed it up

Quote:
Hi Kira My Dareling

It is getting quite late so I need to rush but it would be wonderful if you could find a place for us, please go ahead and see what you can find.

I love you

SweetCakes

Meanwhile Gina sends some loving words and a reminder about the money

Quote:
Hi my love how are you doing am glad to hear from you once again i been looking forward to hear from you.How is your work hope things are moving on well smoothly for you i miss you so much and been thinking of you..here are some pictures of me hope you like them i will look forward to hear from you with the information of the money..Take good care love you forever..kisses and hugs

Quote:
Hi Gina,

My wonderful Sweet princess, have I mentioned lately how beautiful you are, well, it is true.

Work is going well but busy which is a good thing I guess and things are moving along very smoorthly.

Thank you so much for the pictures, I have hung them in my office where I can be reminded of you throughout the day, it gives me so many wonderful smiles

I love you
Sweetcakes

Meanwhile, no reply from Wayno, I can imagine him sulking in the cafe wondering where it all went wrong.

7 bank accounts and over 3 months of his hopes raised and dashed, sounds liek a win to me.

If anybody would like to continue with Wayno's training his details are posted here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4162&start=0 please show him some love Laughing

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep same one. even same script. ask her to send you different photos of what's available. she sent me pics of one apartment that looked like a guy was already living in it . guess her boyfriend's clothing (Boris) maybe? I guess boris didn't have time to actually find an empty apartment to show me. of course, I didn't point that out. didn't want to educate her. I've been looking for my old emails from her to see if I can send you some of her answers to my many many questions about the apartment. IIRC she just kept telling me "all will be great and we'll be in love from first moment that we see each" oh, by the way, send money for apartment quickly so we don't lose our honeymoons suite. of course I did. (not) she got really mad at me for asking questions, details, size of the room, did she already had a bed for us to use etc. I hope that I made her day real crappy. I strung her along for several (4) months. I would go back and ask questions a couple of weeks later that I had already asked. she would answer them but seemed a little fustrated that I had forgot and asked them before. (Heh Heh) don't be surprised if when the scam is over, she emails you a month later like nothing happened and wonders when you'll arrive. I assume that she had several scams going and got mixed up on which one I was. good luck with her and have fun.

YOU The Mongrel!!!

Closed lad accounts
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

Brilliant info josewales.

You deserve drinkies and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

My guess is - 6:3:1 your fave margarita

(60% tequila, 30% Triple Sec, 10% fresh lime or lemon juice)

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner updatedness time - lots of funness happeningness

Laughing

"wayno" whitters on and on and on

Quote:
Sweetcheeks... pls reply back to me and give me the bank account details you send the money to... to comfirm.. cos I can get who you sent the money to... is the guy who have been mailing you with another email address..

Love you so much my darling angel

Quote:
Wayno,

I have stopped mailing anyone except you till I get this situation cleared up.

All the confusion was caused by YOU switching mails and DEMANDING.

Listen up Wayne - I am prepared - even now to help you all I can - but stop the confusion.

I thought you were also the other mailer in truth.

Obviously - now I have had time to reckon the situation - yes it seems someone else was pretending to be you.

Now were we go from here is up to you - please stop making life difficult.

Lets get something sorted for Candy's sake OK

Sweety

Also posted and cc-ed to "wayno" to "fake" anonymous mailer (Spooners Dollar Chopper SDC in reality)

Quote:
I am blocking your mails to me.

I have rumbled your game.

You are a dispicable theif.

Rot in hell.

but.... Oh No - who'd have thunk it - the SDC writes to "wayne" next

Wink

Quote:
U fool smal boi,why u stop write to dey spooner maga, I chop 10k and waiting so i can get more.

Get dey maga to send u more and i will only chop half next time.or maybe i job dey maga myself, she is good magum, i so glad u find her for me

God bless

"wayno" replies

Quote:
Guyman you too much oooo....... You most be a guru to smart play me...... But remember one thing for sure that Dog no dey eat Dog meat oooo.

Thanks so much.

"SDC" replies to Sweety next

Quote:
Sweetcheeks my wonderful princess,

Before you block me you had better make esure you block the right Wayne, I am the real Wayne, here above is an email sent by the imposter

I love you Dareling SweetCheeks

Of courseness - Sweety informs "wayno"

Quote:
Wayne - look at this stuff I got in by mails;

(Guyman you too much oooo....... You most be a guru to smart play me...... But remember one thing for sure that Dog no dey eat Dog meat oooo.

Thanks so much)

AND

(Sweetcheeks my wonderful princess,

Before you block me you had better make esure you block the right Wayne, I am the real Wayne, here above is an email sent by the imposter

I love you Dareling SweetCheeks)

Please help me sort this all out .....

I am going for a well deserved lie down.

Maybe after sleep my mind will be less termoiled

Next "ginaaaaaaaaa"

Quote:
MY LOVE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME TELL ME IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP ME THAN I WILL STOP ASKING YOU...I HAVE SHOWN YOU WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY TO SO THAT I CAN PAY MY BILL I DO WANT TO STAY CONNECTED WITH YOU RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHEN MY INTERNET GOING OFF DON'T THINK AM PUSHY PLEASE IT'S JUST THAT I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AND I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU DO HELP ME...WELL TAKE CARE LOVE YOU SO MUCH KISSES AND HUGS...

Replying empty mail - I like the delay tactic - also tech difficulties are so much fun

Twisted Evil

"kira" the flat hunter next

Quote:
helo, murray!

thanks a lot for yoru letter and i am happy talking abo0ut all this, i like planning our real date and to be able to do soemthing for thta!

i see that uyou agree to rent a flat for us....

I have already found a good one! it is ith all the necessary for our comfort, it has good location and its cost is 70$ per night! it should be prepayed..... Murray, is it fine with you?????

If you wish, i will send you photos:)
i am waiting for yoru decision:)
please, take care and dream about me:)

Kira Svetlaya

Quote:
Darling princess Kiri I am delighted to use your "local" knowledge.

Please guide me - I trust you. Please send any info you can.

Will dream of you and our meet mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

Thank You - for simply being you (stunning and wonderful)

Mucho hugs and kisssssses

Murray

Cool Razz

Goat
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Gee!! You would have thought that svetlaya already had that property in mind?? what a quick find, and what, her wanting to rent that nice flat for the both of you, how sweet!!! Tell he she can send them a payment as soon as you know when you'll be there!! how kind of her!!! quick one that girl!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic