SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Undeliverable mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do so many of my replies come back as undeliverable, despite being sent on the same day as I receive the original?

Is it ISP's shutting the origin account for breach of usage rules?
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed this problem before. I always assumed it was because of the ISPs. The only other thing would be if they gave an erroneous "reply to" address- normally the account that sends out the initial formats is not the same one where the main correspondence with the scammer takes place. Perhaps a few lads enter it wrong.

It's not really anything to worry about, though, as there's plenty more fish in the sea, and if a real victim was to fall for the initial scam they wouldn't get through either.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few of those. I think mine were down to the fact that i was just replying with a script and just hitting the reply button.

Sometimes when you read right through their script you find that they ask you to contact X or Y at a different email address. Because as above they cannot get replies on the email address they are sending them from.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I had that happen before. One of these undeliverable emails was real good. A scammer sent me pictures of a big fat woman. I was really looking forward to that bait.....

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
redshoes18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite a common problem. This is one of the reasons that it is asked that we do not shut down email addresses.

The scammer expects that the email address he is spamming from will be shut down so he wants his victim to reply to a different address.
blue_moon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps try adding thme to your contacts before sending.

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic