SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got the name of one of my mom's scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I just checked mom's email and they have been trying to get a hold of her through instant messanger like crazy!
I spoke with her this morning and she said that they rang her phone all night long too. She promised me that she didn't answer any of them.
Luckily her phone number is now changed. It took 24 hours for it to get changed over, but she now has a new number. Thank God!

I'm still going through her emails, and she did tell me that there were several that she sent money to. Not just one. Geeeezzzzz.

So I guess the best thing to do is just ignore these guys emails and instant messages? So far I haven't responded to any of them, and they are prolly starting to worry that their gravy train has derailed since her phone number doesn't work anymore. Laughing

Sally
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - completely ignore everything. Since they know she has paid before they will try hard, very hard. They won't give up easily, but once they get the message they won't get any more they'll calm down (And I don't mean replying to them and telling them you don't believe them - COMPLETE radio silence). I believe it has been said before, but the thing you really need to watch out for now is the recovery scam. If you get mails telling you they were able to arrest them and you can get a refund, don't buy it. There will be just a small fee for the documents and... well you get the idea.

Good luck, keep it up Smile

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally
We are here to help, I have been reading your posts in Scamwarners and the advice you have been given there is spot on, as is the advice that all of us here have offered

Don't be afraid to ask questions, but remember to Bait Safe and ask for a mentor they are invaluble till you find your feet

Good Luck

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would I get in touch with a mentor?
I would like to jack with them, but I don't want to screw it up, so I think a mentor would be a good idea too.

Sally
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post your mentor request here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306
Welcome to Eater and sorry to hear about your mum.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can sign up for a mentor in this thread: (CLICKY)

I do have to warn you; as you are emotionally involved with these scammers it might not be a good thing to do. It may be very confronting and emotionally a heavy burden. In the end it's your choice, but it may become a very tough ride. Please don't underestimate the emotional effect it may cause on you - take it from someone who's been there.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link.
It was right under my nose, I just skipped past it I guess.
My request for a mentor is in.

Thanks for the emotional warning, but I really feel like I have to do this. From the bottom of my very soul I have to do this. There is no telling how many people these jerk offs have bled dry. If I keep them away from anyone at all, that will be satisfaction enough.
Of course I have a vendetta against them and feel they need to be punished, even if just a tiny bit, but I also keep wondering how many people got ripped off by the same guys that ripped mom off.

She is really torn up by all this, not just financially, but mentally she is beat down. Feeling like she had nobody to turn to. She felt like she couldn't even tell her own daughter, the only one that could get her out of this mess. She went without groceries for crying out loud.
I can only imagine how it has torn up so many peoples lives.

I just have to mentally prepare myself before I get started.

Sally
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally, I read your posts, and I keep thinking what a wonderful daughter you are. Bless you for what you are doing for your mon; she is a very lucky woman - and she raised you right. Wink

I think I can understand your wanting to be part of a mass bait of this scum. Besides the satisfaction of royally messing with them, just think of the wonderful sensation of making them spend the money they stole from your mom on phone calls, scanner time, even safaris. You'll never see that money again anyway - why not make them waste it so they can't enjoy it either? Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally, my heart goes out to you and to your mum. I pray that your mother will get past this bit of nastiness.

Good luck in your future baits, I am very happy to read that you've put in a request for a mentor and that you will bait safely.

I am really glad that you found this forum.Smile

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally, there are other people on here who share your story. You are there to support your mom. When you are so emotionally involved it isn't an easy thing to bait. You sound like you can keep yourself safe while you do bait, that is the most important thing.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi scrappinsally

It's hard not to be touched by your concern and pissed about the situation your family faces.

While I understand your desire to punish the scammer, you may need to pause and reflect upon the personal costs this will take upon you and your family. Are you too close to this to be objective? (probably) Can you suck it up and take all of the poison that the scammer will put into your lives? (probably not) They have already taken so much ... are you really keen for them to take more? [rhetorical]

Then there is your wayward relative. Her behaviour is self induced and knowing that she is being taken for a total fool, does not appear to have stopped her from repeating the behaviour at all. I mean what does it take? I wonder if at her age she is depressed ... and whether this activity, as humiliating as it must be, gives her some (quite disturbed) sense of fulfillment or excitement. There must be some payoff for her surely. My point is that she may need to seek medical (psychiatric) help ASAP. I wonder if she might be addicted??

Pease take great care of yourself and your family. Revenge is not always fun, is often achieved at great personal cost and is rarely as painful for the scammer as it the harm done by them to you or others ...

That said ... I'm in on a mass bait of this troll. Let's have at them Twisted Evil

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad that you've asked for a mentor scrappinsally.
Please cool down a bit and do some Eater reading while you're waiting for your mentor to be assigned.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Cefaral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very sorry to hear about all the troubles you and your mom have from all this.
I am quite new to all this but had an idea that might be nice to get back at the scammers short term and thougt I'd post it. My idea is breaking the radio silence rule a little but could be good fun.

From what I understand you got your mom a new email adress. So you could put an auto-reply on the old one that says something like:

I am currently moving house. It may take some time before I get your email and reply to it. Because I am moving I will also get a new telephone number which is [insert number here], for all urgent matters please dial that number and leave me a message. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Or you could reply directly to the scammers using that message, instead of the autoreply.

The number you insert leads to a voicemail that has a very very long text. This will keep them busy, cost them money, and hopefully annoy the crap out of them.
A nice idea for the long voicemail could be the 6 mins voicemail message for one of the churches here on the forums?

Not sure what the pro's here think of this, if it's a bad idea I'm sure they will say so. And your mentor or others might have a few ideas to help you set it up if it is a good idea.

Cefaral
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's tempting, but no.

That would count as un-safe baiting. The lads know her address and probably her bank details, SSN, &c., &c.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you think about it, Thud is correct. You would have to bait them for a while to make sure they are convinced there would be no ties between your Mom and the "new" information. That in effect they would have to call the dummy number for any attempts at reaching her.

In the end it would be hollow victory, they would "twig" and find some other person to scam. Our goal is de-education and helping them see that scamming is a horrible profession to be in, and perhaps doing stunts that may or may not result in serious injury (you know who you are).

Best suggestion is to keep track of email addys, in case of changes, if a mass bait seems in the future.

You may be able to put a block on calls from outside the country you are in, depending on the carrier. That would stop the phone calls. They would have to pick up a number in your country to get through (that will cost them). Wink

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cefaral

Your heart is in the right place but this sounds risky on many levels.

We have an elderly victim who, for whatever reason, keeps coming back to feed these lads. IMHO this victim needs to be kept entirely free of anything that might give the lads the impression she is still interested because one of many risks is that she might in fact still fall victim. The victim did not approach us and by accounts, would probably still feed these lads even now if it weren't for ScrappinSally's efforts. Not an ideal situation at all but it is what it is.

A complete cut is required to minimise the risk of further harm to the victim and her family.

We can go after the lads independently.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting on this guy. Your mother is lucky to have a daughter like you, Sally.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic