SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

his first contact with me "kingtonpaul"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yvobesgueontcan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[14/01/2010 8:46:06 PM] kingstonpaul:
Hello baby, Am very happy to come across your contact now, I am kingston paul by name, am an easy going personality, i contacted you because i need an easy going person that understand what love is about. Please send me an mail on my personal email so that we can know each other better. I feel so much for you believing that you can understand my emotions, email:( [email protected] ) Show me real love.
Regard to you
from
Kingston paul well i can be hard to get along with at times,I don't handle stress very well,or

people lying to me,or decieving me in any other way,and I respect the same issues for

my partner....I am a nice person and treat people........pls am looking for a God fearer person.....Thank you

please Provide me with your direct phone number so that i can call you ok.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
........pls am looking for a God fearer person

I am sure that you are a god fearer !

Quote:
people lying to me,or decieving me in any other way

You would not lie to him ?....would you !

Quote:
I don't handle stress very well

Go on make his day !!!

Quote:
please Provide me with your direct phone number

You cannot use a phone (childhood illness left you deaf) or just ignore it
Good Luck and have fun !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been through the information you posted at Scamwarners and there is no doubt that its a scam.

This from Scamwarners;

Quote:
On the email address I found this;

This was his initial response to a woman on a dating site;

Quote:
Hi My Queen, It is ok with me that u are shy but as we get lone and u get to know me more and more, i would help u to get over the shiness okay.I am so loving and caring and do understand what it means and takes to love a lady truly and tenderly as well as sincerely becos this are the secrets to a lasting relationship that would end up in a blissful marriage...I can see u are very pretty and that is why i refer to u as my Queen.It is ok to know u are a single mother and both of us can raise them together and give them the best of live that they deserve with the fear of God which shall become our watch word.What are their ages, i mean ur children which would soon become mine once i hear from u on what ur intentions are as concerning a lasting relationship .I am a honest guy who understands what true lasting love is all about and knows how best to treat a lady with lots of love,tenderness and also lots of respects too.. I would mail u more later..u can mail me with my email: [email protected] bye now my Queen Kingston.P

His own dating profile has this information;

Quote:
43 years old
Male
Alabama , united states

I am Kingston Paul by Name, i am a Business Man who Buy Mineral and Goods for African and other country's and Resale it in the USA .Them.... Hobbies.... i Like Reading Nova, Playing tennis, Swimming, watching Movies and Making Pretty Ladies Happy. i am Looking for who to Call my Soul mate. a Lady that will Luv me for who i am, Caring,Understanding ,Truthful and God Fearing.

Complete with this picture

I have no doubt that he is a scammer based on this alone, he suggests he is an American business man, if that was the case he wouldn't be writing like an African.

His story line is straight from the scamming text book.

If you look at the Victim sticky, at the top of the Romance Forum both here and at Scamwarners, you will see he fits the profile for a scammer perfectly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not educated in the US or the UK!! English is not his first language!! His grammar and spelling are not what I would expect from an American!! Hmmmm, a Lady to Luv me for who i am ??? now who might that be?? hmm honesty, not a chance with this one!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic