SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romanian Jewish humour

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Browsing the net I found the blog of a Romanian Jewish pshychologist/psychiatrist who lives in Israel for a long time.
If I die soon, will be her fault.
My jaw and ribs hurt from all the laughing.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Link? I'd enjoy it too most likely.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sir scam alot
if you understand Romanian, you would enjoy it. The blog is written in Romanian.
link is http://luanazosmer.com

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, something is missing in translation.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, you have to be a native to understand all the intricacies.
iNet translators are not that good, AFAIK.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
iNet translators are not that good, AFAIK.

You're not kidding.

Quote:
Out of the house today was not a clever idea but it rusted and scritiia of-forsaking creature Nemiscare. Nu era musai nevoie de iesit, dar mi-am pierdut una din pastilele de cum dracu-i spune lu ala, alfa D3, ceva ce fixeaza calciul, baietii sustin ca fara tiroida calciul scade, eu stiam ca fara paratiroida scade dar ce conteza, inghit prostia de calciu sandoz si alfa asta. It was musai need to go out, but I lost one of the pill as hell tell lu ala, alpha D3, calcium fix something, the boys say that without calcium reduces thyroid, I knew without parathyroid decreases but what conteza, Calcium Sandoz swallow stupidity and alpha that. Dupa ce-am cumparat acele de acupunctura dintr-un capat al Tel-Avivului si am observat cu surprindere ca un manual de formule pe care il cautasem ieri si mi-au spus ca nu-l au troneaza fix in fata ochilor cui vrea sa-l caute, i-am mormait vinzatoarei rspective ceva legat de sarbatoarea de azi in sensul ca de i-ar aprinde cineva luminari in cur, am plecat spre magazinul de plante din Herzlia unde n-am gasit ce cautam. After I bought acupuncture needles from one end of Tel-Aviv and I noticed with surprise that a textbook formula are looking for me yesterday and said they do not have fixed in front troneaza who wants to seek him, I muttered something about vinzatoarei rspective holiday today in the sense that the candles would light up someone in the ass, I left the shop in Herzlia plants where I have found that search.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep... simply said, iNet translators stink!

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a quick translation of this into Romanian... Laughing

Quote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci în aplicare ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit luptatum Praesent zzril delenit augue Duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend opţiune congue imperdiet Nihil doming placerat id quod mazim lovitură în faţă assum possim. Non Typi habent insitam claritatem; est legentis usus în IIS qui claritatem eorum facit. Lectores demonstraverunt Investigationes légère mi-lius º i saepius legunt II. Est Claritas dynamicus Etiam processus, qui sequitur mutationem lectorum consuetudium. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam claram nunc putamus parum, formas litterarum anteposuerit humanitatis pe seacula quarta et Decima Quinta Decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, sollemnes fiant in futurum.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What was the result? Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latin is a bit rusty, PF.
Asking me to understand Latin is like asking you to understand some 2000 years old germanic dialect which evolved into modern English.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic