SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fake FBI scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MACeater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got this in my email and was like OMG

Subject: ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING, WASHINGTON D.C

ATTENTION:

We have been informed officially thorough the help of our Intelligence monitoring Network System that Dr. Robert Walter from Canada has presented himself to claim your funds as your Next of Kin and we were also informed that you died in an auto crash some weeks ago. Dr Robert Walter submitted an account information where he wants the money to be transferred. The account information is as follows:

Bank of Canada
A/c No: 890458984589.
Routing No: bl 275-79665.
Aba no: BL-ANAJFG-FL.

You're requested to get back to us quickly to notify us if you're the person that sent this man because is ready to pay for your Fund approval slip because that is the only thing keeping your payment. Also, during our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled all the requirements given to you in respect to the release of your Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance in Nigeria on your behalf and a solution to your problem has been sorted out by coordinating your payment in the total amount of $10.5 Million USD which will be paid to you. But you'll be expected make your choice of payment from the list of payment options below:

(1) BANK TRANSFER .
(2) PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation have steped into this transaction,You're rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and Serve our citizens of the United States of America and people around the world.However, you'll be expected to contact the payment center via E-mail for instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how you'll receive your overdue Contract/Inheritance payment.We have confirmed that the amount required to procure the Approval Slip will cost you a total of $400
USD only and the fee should be paid directly to the PAYMENT OFFICER via Western Union Money transfer / Money Gram Money transfer.

Below, is the contact details of the payment officer who will process your transaction in Federal Minister of Finance:

CONTACT INFORMATION
FEDERAL MINISTER OF FINANCE.
PAYMENT CENTER
NAME: REV.SMITH MORGAN
OFFICE LINE: +234-8024030081
EMAIL: [email protected]
Contact REV.SMITH MORGAN of the federal ministry of finance payment Center with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
ANNUAL INCOME:

Once you have sent the required information to REV.SMITH MORGAN
he will contact you with instructions on how to make the payment of $400USD only for the procurement of your Approval Slip to enable him expedite action on the processing and release of your payment without any further delay. You have hereby been authorized /guaranteed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to commence towards completing this transaction, as there shall be NO delay once payment for the Approval Slip has been made to the authorized agent.

Once you have completed payment of $400 to the agent in charge of this transaction,you're advised to keep us posted to enable us follow up with the release
of your payment.

Act fast.
Federal Bureau Investigation
Robert S. Mueller Director, FBI
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ignore it..... i have got one of those emails in every one of my baiter accounts....... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
MACeater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i forwareded it to the fbi office with all information i had lol i figured what the hell mabey theyll get a kick out of it lol
Johnny Sunshine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They use them in waves. Sometimes I won't see a message from "the FBI" or "Robert S Mueller III" for almost a week and then, jackpot!
three in one day.
I hit reply for all the ones I get (and the ones from Ben Bernanke ? lol) and swap the return addresses from one to the next and send them back.
That way the idiots see that their friends are just a stupid as they are.
".....oh, I sent a FBI message.....but mine was different somhow.....huh??"
WITH the correction of the proper use of, and the definition for, the words
MONITORY
and
MONETARY

Monitory is a warning, in a religious slant, for a breech of conduct.
Hence, the spelling which relates to admonition.

Monetary refers to, what else, Money.

And I will point out that someone with the advanced education of the director of the FBI, who signs all of these scam messages, Robert S. Mueller III, would be educated enough in the use of the English language and wording of anything in legalese to use the correct forms and spellings of words and not be making statements saying,
"I advice you to....."

Besides, IF the DIRECTOR of the FBI WERE to become aware of ME,
he wouldn't be sending me a message on a commercial/public use e-mail service, from another .com e-mail server, with a sending e-mail address that ends in anything OTHER than @______.gov
And he wouldn't SEND an e-mail.
There would be a cadre of agents at my door and they wouldn't be politely rapping on my door or ringing the bell.
The door would explode and I wouldn't be able to arise from a chair, or throne of fecal relief, before being tackled, cuffed and stuffed.
Then whisked off to points of intense interrogation unknown.
And with an unwiped bottom. LOL
Sorry, hilarious video of imagination playing in my head there.

[EDT]
Oh...and I have forwarded them to the FBI also.
Gone to the FBI website and pasted them to the message submission.
ZIP on reply from them. They were probably laughing too hard.

Scam Rock Group
Johnny Sunshine
-------And-------
The Hood Lumps

Last edited by Johnny Sunshine on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny,

What you are doing may be fun, but ultimately can do more harm than good.

Never correct a scammer's email (unless you de-educating, then your "correction" consists of giving them even more misinformation). If you correct them, they improve their script, and the better the script, the more likely someone will fall for it--we like mistakes!

It's also not a good idea to send intact formats to other lads--if you send a "better" (more plausible) format to a lad with a bad format, you have just given them more material to use. Now if you want to make some key edits to the format before sending (add a few aliens, attacks by gummi bears or dust bunnies, the recent blizzard in Hawaii, you get the idea), then you can have the same satisfaction and then laugh your butt off if it the new format actually makes it into some inboxes...

Oh, and where are my manners? Welcome to Eater.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I get the helping them improve issue.
I also note they don't take note of me correcting them.
I did note that they are using the word "medium" in their description of contacting
(or searching for a maga) through e-mail.
As I had early on been sending back messages saying,
"Use some of the proceeds to purchase for me a plane ticket so
I can come there and receive my winnings/payment and provide
the rest of my pertinent informations to you as I do not trust sending them through this medium of unsecured internet e-mail providers."

They are still making, and most likely will continue to make, these
errors of grammar that stand out and glare their stupidity at you.
(I see stuff like that when reading and it makes my head hurt)
And sending the different form/scripts of different scammers to each other probably doesn't even register with them because of the few
replies I have gotten they are just begging to get me to send the "fees" and not concerned with the message they got back.
The original might have been the Zimbabwe farmer's son and a trunkbox and they get a reply about Song Li Le and the Hang Seng bank "obscure account business" and they will continue along the Zimbabwe story.

And as I said, my short term memory is shot so I don't recall either.
And I leave most errors intact but will point out the glaring, made my brain hurt, ones. And as I said, they don't bother to correct them, BECAUSE they think I AM feeding them misinformation.
And they ARE too stupid to google to see correct spelling and English language form/syntax.

Scam Rock Group
Johnny Sunshine
-------And-------
The Hood Lumps
Johnny Sunshine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have been working the idiots.
Haven't been baiting them.
Once in a while get the "reply to your response" line but, they just seem to be a new line of scam plea in their search for the maga-mugu.

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed them using something in their list of "informations" they are requesting.
The usual list, you know,
1. Your Name:
2. Your Address:
3. Your Phone Number:
bla, bla, bla
and so forth

Well, I have been adding a 'request' of informations in their lists.
A small item. I add it into the middle of the lists and renumber the rest of their list so it becomes inconspicious to them.

Your Shoe Size:

It seems a little more inconspicious than the request for a stool sample.

And I have been renaming Mr. Lamido Sanusi or Sanusi Lamido.
To Sansui.
Had one of them send me back something where he used the spelling
Sansui (instead of Sanusi) three times inside the text of his message.

Mr. Sansui Lamido Stolen Stereos.

lol

But with some of the elaborate jollies I see here that are being worked on these "lads" goes a bit beyond what I care to amass in my "toolbox" to be going to work on these idiots.

Scam Rock Group
Johnny Sunshine
-------And-------
The Hood Lumps
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic