SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hurricane Warning! (Super Bowl thread)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOAA - 26 Jan 2010 1430Z

Outlook for the Atlantic, Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico...

Hurricane Whodat is predicted to make landfall on the Florida coast in the vicinity of Miami on 7 Feb 2010 at approximately 2200Z (5:00 PM EST). This extremely powerful hurricane is expected to produce damaging Shockey waves and Category 5 Brees. Reports from shipping indicate that this unstoppable storm has blown a huge flock of Cardinals all the way to Arizona, and that it has sunk a replica Viking longboat, the Brettigfǻvren. Livestock, in particular young horses, will be in severe danger of being decimated. Predictive damage estimates are unavailable at this time, but they are expected to be significant.

All interests in and near the Miami area are advised to prepare for a storm surge of catastrophic proportions as Hurricane Whodat begins to arrive in approximately 10 days.

Next advisory 07 Feb 2010 at 0300Z (10:00 PM EST).

Image Go Saints! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
that it has barely sunk a replica Viking longboat, in overtime, the Brettigfǻvren.

FTFY Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PF
Please do not try and correct Dora. I have made it my raison d'être to defend her against zombies, unwanted wooers and supporters of other football teams.

I am her self-appointed knight is shining armour.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Woo-ing outside of the official thread. Very nice, HH and duly noted. Image

And PF, while I appreciate your loyalty to the Vikings (although you changed your tune about Brett during the season), the Vikings will have to wait until next year. If Brett can keep himself from retiring (again!).

The game btwn the Saints and Vikings was very good and honestly I thought could go either way. They both played relatively well. But OT or not, the Saints were the victors.

And The WhoDat Nation has been patient and loyal long enough. They deserve this chance in the Super Bowl. Will they win? I don't know, but I hope it is a good game. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a regular viewer of the Favre for his long career in the real Titletown, I saw it coming. We got real used to the "gunslinger". Too bad ya'll had your Favre goggles on in Minneapolis. Go 'Nawlins Saints!!!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a native of the Upper Midwest I was pulling for the Vikings but had to keep it low key because my wife is from south Louisiana.

Anybody up for a pool? What side of Valentines Day (before or after) will Brett announce his retirement? And what side of the Fourth of July will he announce that he wants back in?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Retires in March, signs with Dallas in August.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Remember, the Vikings have him on a two year contract. Think they will trade for Tony Romo?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will put him retiring on the Far side of this VD and He will retire before next VD and Will not ask to come back in this time.
Tim

Edit to add Info:
Heres to Vince Lombardi and His packers the greatest Football Team to play the game. Oh and heres to the Men that played true Iron man football at the time too.

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this "Super Bowl"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

the Super Bowl is this Big Bowl used to make salid for 240 people at one time in. The only Dressing you are aloud to use in Balsamic Vinagret and The Salid must have One whole Pineapple in the middle.
Tim

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

its just like "super golf" but with bowling balls

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

It is an overrated event attended by well connected, wealthy people who are there to be seen and don't care who is playing or what the outcome is. It is the quietest football game of the year.

Sand Timer Father Frank

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Oh I see it's the Super Bowl, silly me, I thought it was a rather large asshole, The Super Bowel Rolling Eyes

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Conga, you're half right - it's the Stupor Bowel. My bad.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the horrible half-time shows involving wardrobe malfunctions....

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may notice (if you're in the US) that those TV networks which are NOT broadcasting the game only refer to it as "The Big Game." That's because the network that IS broadcasting it (darned if I can remember which one it is) apparently has the sole rights to the term "Super Bowl" in advertising.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Actually, the NFL has the rights to "Super Bowl" and allows CBS (this year's broadcaster) to use the name when they advertise.

You may notice that many retailers, notably Best Buy, use the term "The Big Game" when they advertise TVs for sale. Last year the NFL was trying to secure rights to "The Big Game," which would have forced retailers to sell TVs for watching "The Game."

Sand Timer Father Frank

angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About mid-season, I wanted to see the Saints and Colts in the "Big Game" and both undefeated. Oh well, not undefeated. Still, I am glad to see the Saints in it. Being from Oglethorpe's colony, I usually hate the Saints, what with division rivalry and all, but still and all, they are a Southern team, from our division, and for many years the doormats of the league. So, I'm in the "who dat" mode.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take the 5 1/2 points and the Saints. The first taker will bet a premium membership for the member of their choice.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a limited amount to time to accept the bet Colts fans. The offer expires at kickoff.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Mr. Optimistic Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All bets off. ( Evil or Very Mad to the Colts fans who wouldn't lay the points.)

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily for you. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic