SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google voice does not speak "lad"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bye bring it up and I logged off. I'm in trouble. Hey, Hey ask if you dear. I will and her phone company this call. Hey, do me a call. Hey, Hey come. I didn't. Yeah, Hello. I couldn't sign online. Good luck. Hey control. Okay, so give me a call please. Thanks so much for okay okay. I love you, why

I admit, the call quality was REALLY bad, and from what I heard, it didn't really sound anything like this, but I just thought it was funny that google voice couldn't make heads or tails of ladspeak.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading the transcripts and trying to guess what my lads have actually left for a message. Sometimes the transcription actually makes more sense!

Two of my favorite voice messages:

Quote:

Yeah, either at it's. I'm at the village jogs spoke mall I've got. She's gonna be mulcher you spoke to you soon, have a chance. We're doing fine for August course ever want to go tomorrow if you can go ahead and I. T hope you dig sightseeing refuse really really part. He's got a dog. I really really need to know people over much of anything today. I will be they are group. We very much. It it. I'll try to call you again. The reference pitch pitch in. I really need to check. Can patient. I can change. I'll talk to write you as well. Take care, Rabbit. I love to talk to Congress and I lost you on this year. Hey this is a bye.

Quote:

Hello over this is. It's in the midst of a veto, and the phone as well set up, but it's a big the. We need to do so. I'm going to much zero. It's about it, so I'm trying to really doubt I just got back from you. Ciao, my wife when you get the new vehicle make it shows itself. I would retain goats. I'm really worried tango for your help, operated like you were to Brad, do you got beautiful. I could present description before the vote retainer fee 11 equity and I do really. Jillbo sweetie. Love just woke up all to choose. I really do appreciate. Just keep sorry I've been lucky to get to reach you. How about a bus Boulevard a Opry would be good luck. So if you can't do. I just to see if I think. Yeah, my love, my regards to all your church members. I'm pleased that yes to. oxyCalm O 3 hassle me, unless he was about to venture into the local of the vote to take it. I'll try to call me again right. Bye.
Very Happy

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic