SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

funnier than most

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in a personal account so will not be responding, but the language and tone and content struck me as funnier than many, so I thought I'd share it. I marked in bold a couple of the things I thought were funny. Also, the tracking numbers thing is not something I have seen before. Is that supposed to make it more legitimate? I guess so! Hey, maybe it IS real! I'm off to Western Union!

U.S.P.O OFFICE AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 55, NEW YORK NY, 10116-0555

This is to notify you that we intercepted your parcel from DHL/UPS courier service from delivering the parcel to you for security reasons stated below.

1. Our scanning system detected your parcel containing a confirmable CARD to the tune of US$1, 500,000.00 USD.

You are obliged to obtain A Duly Sworn Affidavit from the Nigeria High Court in Nigeria to back up the the origin of the Parcel,this is in line with the Anti Terrorist Campaign due to the Law Implemented by Usa Goverment to protect and reduce the terrorist activities.

We kindly advise you to contact the Agent in Lagos, Nigeria to get the Sworn Affidavit for you, while we wait to receieve it to enable us terminate the delivering of your parcel containing Credit Cards/Draft/Cheque and Other Personal Items (personal items? My toothbrush? My deodorant? I wondered where those had gone!)to your home address,please note that the cost of the Affidavit only cost $139 which must be paid by the receiver of the parcel.Below is the Agent in charge he will advise you on how the payment should be made, contact him immediately you receive this notification.

Name: Mrs.Jane Fralwer
Email:[email protected]
Tel:+234-8136155129
Secure Email:[email protected]

SEE TO THIS BENEFICARIES THAT RECEIVED THEIR PACKAGE.AS SOON AS GET BACK YOURS YOUR
Tracking Number WILL ALSO GIVE TO YOU BY UPS,

CHECK BELOW THE BENEFICARIES THAT RECEIVED THEIR.........from http://www.ups.com
Name : Francis Berkey: UPS Tracking Number: 1ZE7360R0350332747
Name : Jerry Robertson: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z4459670352990601
Name : Jeanette Williams: UPS Tracking Number: 1ZE7360R0350751357

We shall forward the card to you as soon as we receive the Duly Sworn Affidavit,we are doing this to secure your interest considering the Credit Card frauds and stolen cheque which brings problem to America Citizens and all around the world.

Your Prompt response is most highly desired to terminate the delivering of your parcel.

God Bless America

Mr William R Gillian, Jnr
Chief Postal Inspection Service

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is funny how he used the term "to the tune of". Laughing It sounds so funny to read it in a letter that is suppose to come off as serious.

Also, switching genders, him and he and then you're suppose to contact a Mrs. Reminds me of a love poem a lad sent to a female character of mine that was really meant for a man as it talked about what a great husband you are. It's like they don't bother reading their own stuff.

It would be interesting to find out what "Other Personal Items" he has in mind. Laughing

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic