SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lawyer.com email address - Need information

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bait going at the moment which will probably result in me being dropped as I'm asking too many questions. I've haggled about the lawyers fee and got it down and now I've said I want the name, address and 'phone number of the lawyer etc.

I haven't got the address but he sent me an email address which ends in lawyer.com

Has anyone come across this type of email address at all, if so what is it.

This guy must be in the UK because he wanted a western union payment sent to him there in London but the lawyer.com email has me wondering.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://signup.mail.com/
Check out the domains, I have [email protected] (dr dre XD) for whenever my maga gets into a car accident on the way to the WU/MG Razz

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, so that may be where he has got the email address from. I notice there is a lawyer.com website and thought he might have tapped in there somehow.

Thanks for the information.

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
This guy must be in the UK because he wanted a western union payment sent to him there in London

That doesn't follow. WU payments can be collected almost anywhere with the MTCN. Certainly in West Africa where security is lax.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed, just based on my short comment. There were lots of others things in his messages that indicated he was in the UK.

I posed as an ex-pat and made various comments about the country and the weather and London itself. He responded to them like he knew them and regarding the weather he said it as it was happening at the time.

Interested to hear that WU is really that lax. If you read their website you would tend to think otherwise.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There were lots of others things in his messages that indicated he was in the UK.

Where does his IP say he is? Questions about local weather can easily be researched on the internet.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must admit haven't bothered to check yet. I think he is going to drop me quite soon as i keep asking too many questions and he must be feeling that i am starting to back him into a corner.

I will do that now that you have reminded me.

This bait went through a long argument about lawyers fees and all of a sudden its got to where's the money which will never appear.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic