SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dipstick works hard: Forms, 5ecure5hield, Piggies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away for a couple of days, altho I have been reading and posting a bit sometimes, on my phone.
Just got back home, and found a lovely present in my inbox:

Diplomat J0hn Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention: Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Thank you for your emails and sorry i have not been able to respond to you. My inability to respond to your email was due to my ordeal in South Africa which i can confidently tell you has been dealth with. Problems like these are common in this profession so we are used to it. I have been able to provide to the Customs here all the needed documents and i have been allowed to carry out my delivery successfully.

I arrived last night and like i promised, i have attached the form which i have filled since 28th of December with this email so that yo can get it across to the western union to proceed with the transfer. I would explain more of my ordeal in South Africa to you in person when we meet. However, i have been in contact with your clients regards the situations and they understand my plight. (of course! he is you.)

Have a splendeed with ahead,

Yours Truly,
Diplomat.J Ste\/enson.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I sent him these for christmas, and he has stalled until now to return them.
He has mailed me occasionally (after I expressed my concern) so I don't think he was in prison.

(Edited to put the pages in the right order.)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer to 65 is awesome. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...ohhh, that partner! Oops! Shocked

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait had started on October 19. It is a US soldier in Iraq who has Saddam's millions in 2 trunk boxes. It turns out these boxes have already been shipped out of Iraq and are now with a security company in NY. He also has 2 diplomats who handle his business (ew!) and whom I should pay fees.

This post kicks in on December 8 (7 weeks into the bait), when they tell me to go to WU, and I decide to get a nice big form out of them. It will take over 2 weeks before they say they will fill the form, and then another 3 weeks before I get them. So not only did I get the 12 page form out of them, but also those 5 weeks of not getting anywhere.

We are all very friendly and exceptionally trouble-free for a 3 month old bait. Usually by this time they say things like 'it is you who is delaying..' and 'if you really want to help..'. Only diplomat 3den Cl@rk refused to fill the form, so I hope he doesn't get his cut when I eventually pay.

This is how it went down:

Date: 8 December, 2009 22:11:12
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
How is everything going for you. Hopefully you're doing well both personally and professionally. Thank you for your help throughout this process. Yesterday evening I went to the bank and told to my account manager about the information you had supplied to me. He explained to me that the wester union bank is not really a bank. It is a little bit confusing, and frankly it sounds a bit strange.
After work I will go down to the western union branch office that you sent me, and I will have them explain to me in more detail.

I understand that Mr. Ste\/enson will be here personally for the delivery. This is what Mr. Udehquazi told me. Will you be here yourself as well?

Best regards and thanks again for your guidance.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 8 December, 2009 23:40:52
3den Cl@rk wrote:
Attention Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Thank you for your prompt response. Your clients requested that Dipstick John Ste\/enson should take part in the delivery and that request has been granted to them and he will be among the dipstick that would make delivery to your home. As the head of operation here in New York, i would be among the delivery party to your home and i am hoping it would be nice meeting you in person.

So go ahead and send the funds across as you have promised and get back to us with the western union information as soon as you can to enable us schedule your much awaited delivery as soon as possible.

Note; all that you have to do is, go to the western union center and ask them to send the funds across to the name and address as provided to you and get back to us with the payment information which includes,

Recievers name,
Senders name,
MTCN numbers.

As soon as we recieve this information, we will proceed with the immediate delivery of your boxes to your home.

Yours in service,
Dipstick. 3den Cl@rk.

Date: 9 December, 2009 20:57:35
Ste\/enson wrote:

I need you to update me on when you are going to make the payment to the Shipping company in New York so that i will know when to get myself ready to come down to the United States for your delivery.

Regards,
Dipstick. John Ste\/enson.

Date: 9 December, 2009 21:15:36
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Top of the day to you. I need some update please, Have you been able conclude with the shipping company today as promised? please do get back to me as soon as you can i need some update.

5gt.Sjors.

Date: 10 December, 2009 16:05:52
/me wrote:
Hi Sjors,
Yes, I am in contact with the shipping company and with Mr. Ste\/enson. I am having an officer from the wester union bank help me through the process. It seems pretty straight forward. He just needs some paperwork from me, but I guess that's just a technicality. Will let you know how everything progresses.
Take care for now, and talk to you soon.
Best regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 10 December, 2009 16:41:27
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
Thank you for all your help. I went to the wester union bank office yesterday. The clerk over there was a bit impatient with me, but he has to understand that I have not made this kind of transfer before, as I normally use bank transfers or credit card payments. He needs me to submit some paperwork about anti-terrorism or money laundering. They wanted to know what the payment was for, and I didn't want to tell them, because I want to keep the whole matter as confidential as possible.
If I can't figure it out by myself, I will just go back to them and have them explain and help me through it. After all, I am their cutomer and I am entitled to proper service.
I will go by there at lunch time today, or otherwise after work, before I go back home.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 10 December, 2009 16:42:14
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,
Of course I will keep up updated as soon as I know more. Mr. Cl@rk has directed me to a branch office of the western union bank close to me. At the moment I am working it out with them. They need some paperwork from me to prove that I am not involved in money laundering or funding terrorism.
When everything is sorted out, I will wait for Mr. Cl@rk to confirm receipt of the transfer, and let you know immediately. Mr. Cl@rk has confirmed that he himself will also be present for the delivery, so it will be all three of us. It should be very nice.
Hope to see you soon.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 10 December, 2009 18:53:21
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Thank you very much for your email and your effort towards this transaction. We sincerely appreciate what you have been doing for us and your effort will be rewarded greatly. Situation like this occur when sending funds via western union. Although i have not done it before, but a friend of mine here told me the difficulties involve. Tell them you are sending the funds to a friend because you and i know we have to keep this as confidential as we can.

Have a nice day and God bless you,
5gt.Sjors.

Date: 14 December, 2009 21:16:58
3den Cl@rk wrote:

Like i told you sometime last week regards my journey, i have been away to Bucharest Romania for a delivery which i must confess was a success. Having said this, i am ready to carry out your expected delivery as soon as you get back to me with the delivery charges.

Have you been able to provide the needed documents to the western union?

I anticipate your immediate response regards this.

Yours in service,

Dipstick. 3den Cl@rk.

Date: 14 December, 2009 23:46:47
/me wrote:
Hi Sjors,
Hope you and your mates are safe and doing well.
I have made a couple of visits to the western union bank office here. It turns out that Mr. Cl@rk needs to submit the security forms, not me. I was really planning to sped my weekend outdoors, not at some office, but I think it will all be worth it in the end.
The western union bank officer will send them in electronic form to me, so that I can forwards them. I have not mentioned anything about our project together.
Take good care for now, I will let you know as soon as I have news.
Best wishes,
-Torv@lds

Date: 14 December, 2009 23:47:06
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
Congratulations on your successful mission. I hope you had the chance to enjoy yourself besides work.
I have been back to the western union branch office here twice on friday and over the weekend. At first they were a bit impatient with me, but they explained everything. It turns out that is is not me but you, the receiving party, that has to submit the security forms. So I requested that they send them to me by email, so that I can forward them to you, as it would make no sense for me to ship you papers. He was supposed to mail them today before 6pm, but I didn't get them yet. I will leave here before 7, so if I receive them in the next hour or so, I will forward them immediately.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 15 December, 2009 00:05:24
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
Just now, I got this email from the western union. Please find the required document attached. If you can return it within the next hour, I can print it here and go by the western union on my way home. Otherwise I will print it tonight and go to the western union tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

> From: Western Union <[email protected]> (<-- Very Happy)
> Date: 14 December, 2009 17:53:58
> To: Mr. T. Tur!ng <torturing>
> Subject: Your Inquiry
>
> Dear valued customer,
> In regards to your inquiry, our customer support officer Mr. Andrews has requested to
> provide you with our International Money Transfer Validation form at this email address.
>
> <WU-InternationalMoneyTransferValidation.pdf>
> I trust that this satisfactorily solves your inquiry.
> Best regards,
> Customer support group

Date: 15 December, 2009 14:05:44
3den Cl@rk wrote:

I can not find an attached file in the email you sent to to me. Attached the western union document and send to me as soon as you can to enable fill it and send it back to you.

Sincerely,
Dipstick.3den Cl@rk.

Date: 15 December, 2009 16:52:08
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
I'm sorry for that. It was my mistake. I thought that attachment automatically come along with a forwarded email.
Here is the form that was attached to the other email to me. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 15 December, 2009 18:44:39
3den Cl@rk wrote:

This is totaly unacceptable to me. I have been in this work for over 20years and i have not come accross this. Don't let them push you around, go right away and pick up your money from them. I will instruct you on what to do whenever the fund is right in your hand. It is very strange to me because, i have recieve payment via western union for years now and i have not heard a thing of this nature.

If you have already given them money, go straight to their office and collect it from them and get back to me and in will instruct you on how to get the funds accross to us.

Your Truely,
Dipstick. 3den Cl@rk.

Date: 15 December, 2009 18:54:44
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Thank you for your effort, We are perfectly ok here and we are appreciate all you have been doing for us.
I got and email from the dipstick 3den Cl@rk few munites ago and he also explained that to me. My advice is that you follow his instruction and everything will workout well.

Take good care of yourself and don't forget inform Dipstick John Ste\/enson as soon as you are through.

Regards,
5gt.Sjors.

Date: 15 December, 2009 23:52:13
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
I don't know what to say. This is the first time I have used the services of this western union company. So I have just assumed that it must be standard procedure. I have in fact already paid them. The homeland security forms are for validation, so that they can give me the control code.
Do I really have to go back in and cancel the transfer? I will do it if you think it is best, but I'm not sure whether they will refund the fees and taxes. Also, I would like to keep confidentiality, and I would not want them to ask awkward questions.
Please advice.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 16 December, 2009 01:09:39
3den Cl@rk wrote:
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Like I said earlier, this is very strange to me in the sense we have been receiving payment through western union and money gram and one has asked me to fill form before payment can be made to us. I advice you go back to them and try and convince them that the recipient of the money is your relative, try and convince them to send the money but if the refuses, ask them to give you back your money. Like said earlier, we will work out other means which the funds can get to us here in New York.

For me, I can fill those forms and return them to you but the problem is that, we have to keep your delivery secret as instructed by your clients in Iraq and as a Dipstick, I have to protect the interest of my clients and that includes you. If you are unable to convince them to send the funds, ask them to give it back to you and you get back to me as soon as you have it with you.

Yours truly,
Dipstick. 3den Cl@rk.

Date: 16 December, 2009 19:07:09
3den Cl@rk wrote:
Attention: Torv@lds,

I need you to keep me informed of what is going on as you have not replied me mail to you. Try as much as you can to keep me posted.

Dipstick. Cl@rk.

Date: 17 December, 2009 00:06:09
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
My apologies for not getting back sooner. I had to rush over to a customer for a problem that we could not solve over the phone, and only just now got back. I have not yet had the opportunity to get back to the western union office.
I understand the matter of confidentiality, and I truly appreciate your consideration. However, I believe that this is up to Mr. 5gt. Udehquazi. I can not really make the judgment call.
Can you discuss it with him, or do you think I should do that?
Thank you again, and best regards.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 17 December, 2009 00:12:19
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,
Thank you for your kind message. I hope you and your mates are still safe and sound over there.
Mr. Cl@rk has contacted me about the federal security form for western union, and I think that you two should discuss it. He is unsure whether is has any implications on the confidentiality of our project.
Of course I will inform Mr. Ste\/enson promptly. I understand that both him and Mr. Cl@rk will be present at the delivery, so I'm really looking forward to that.
Take care for now and let me know how you're doing.
Best wishes,
-Torv@lds

Date: 17 December, 2009 00:44:05
3den Cl@rk wrote:

I have discused with your clients and they are in support of my plan. They even suggested you send the funds to Dipstick John Ste\/enson in London since this problem is within the United States. So go straight the Western union location and ask them to refund you the money so that we know the next step to take.

I believe you can persuade the western union to provide the informations to you since you said you have already given the money to them but if that did not work, ask them to refund you the money to enable us take the next line of action.

Yours truly,
Dipstick. Cl@rk.

Date: 17 December, 2009 01:09:21
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@ld Tur!ng,

Thank you for your email and your effort towards making this transaction a success. I want you to know that we down here in Iraq appreciate all you have been doing for us. We have been iformed by the 3den clark about what is going on in western union and i personally suggested to the dipstick you send the funds to Dipstick Ste\/enson in London since the problem is only in the United States. Although he told us he has other options which he did not explained to me but i want you to follow his instuction because he is an expert in that field and he should know better thatn you and i in situation like this.
Once more thank you a lot and God bless you.

5gt.Sjors.

Date: 17 December, 2009 22:39:02
Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention: Mr. Torv@lds Tur!ng,

What is going on. You need to hasting up regards this delivery because a whole lot us will be going on xmas vacation which means that if the delivery fails to take place between now and next week Wednesday, it means your delivery might not take place till January next year.(<-- Very Happy)

From the email i recieved from your clients and our head office in New York it appears that you are having problems sending funds across to our head office in New York and i have personally asked that you send the funds to me here in London so the i can bring it down to them in New York since the problem you are having in sending the funds is within the United States. I also spoke to 5gt. Sjors today through a secured line and he is okay with this arrangement.

You really need to get back to me as soon as possible regards this development so that we know the way forward.

Regards,
Dipstick. J Ste\/enson.

Date: 18 December, 2009 21:10:57
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,

What is the latest development? keep me posted.

5gt.Sjors.

Date: 18 December, 2009 23:28:57
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,
Hopefully you are doing well. I'm afraid I don't have any good progress to report. This is getting increasingly frustrating.
After I started on the transfer of the fees via the western union, Mr. Cl@rk now wants me to make the payment to you instead. This means I have cancel yet another transfer.
Now I am afraid that Mr. Cl@rk has a bit of a misconception, as he thinks that it would be faster to make a transfer to you than to his Mr. Flynn. I know that I should really take this up with him myself, but in the past he has been very impulsive about canceling and changing payments, in stead of going along and just making it happen. Please forgive me if this is out of line, but could you kindly discuss this with him. You have known each other longer and he may put more value to you than to me.
Right now I have not yet canceled the western union transfer to Flynn, because I think it makes no sense to start over, and it would be better to pursue.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 18 December, 2009 23:31:02
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,
I am taking this up with Mr. Ste\/enson. I am sorry to say that Mr. Cl@rk seems a bit too jumpy and impulsive to pursue the matter.
As soon as I hear anything I will let you know.
Best wishes, be safe!
Torv@lds

Date: 18 December, 2009 23:42:07
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,
I'm sorry to say that I am a bit disappointed. This is the 4th or 5th time that the payment method or details get changed, and the 2nd transfer you want me to cancel.
There is no reason to believe that it would be any different to make a similar transfer to Mr. Ste\/enson. All it would do it put us back where we were before, and make us lose more time. I have explained exactly this to Mr. Ste\/enson himself, and I haven not canceled the transfer, since that would destroy time and effort already invested.
Please try to not change everything around so much, as that will only be more time and effort and less progress.
Hopefully you don't feel offended, because I really don't mean to. But it is in everybody's best interest to go with one thing and not start over all the time. I know that it will all be worth it, but I had imagined that it would all go more smoothly.
Please consult with Mr. Ste\/enson. I have also asked him to take this up with you.
Hoping to move forward as soon as possible,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 19 December, 2009 20:30:33
Ste\/enson wrote:

I spoke with Dipstick Cl@rk today regards your mail. I beleive i was able to figure out what the problem is because, from what he told me, the problem here is about the form that was sent to him to fill by the western Union. I think he is protecting you and your client in this case. Based on the way the packages came into the United States, everything regards it delivery is supposed to be done in the secret and this is what Mr.

Clak is trying to protect. He said the reason for asking you to cancle the transaction and send it to me is boiled down to the trouble the are having in recieving money in New York in particular. If you are not comfortable with canceling the transaction and sending it to me it's Ok by me but it appears to be the available means at this very moment. However, i have asked him to look into thos forms very well and see if he can fill them and submit back to you just incase it become too complicated fill based on the magnitude and condition of your packages, sending the funds to me will be the best option. He is aware of the charges you have to pay if you are to cancel the transfer and that will be taking into consideration.

I anticipate your immediate response regards this mail so that we can proffer the way forward.

Yours truly,
Dipstick.J Ste\/enson.

Date: 19 December, 2009 22:47:34
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,
Thank you for your email. I am well aware that Mr. Cl@rk is trying to maintain confidentiality. He has already explained this. Personally, I don't feel that I should be the one making this judgment call, which is why I asked Mr. Cl@rk and yourself to discuss the matter.
The point where I believe that Mr. Cl@rk is wrong, is the assumption that it would make a difference where the transfer is received. I don't have a problem with canceling the transfer as such, but I just did not want to go ahead and cancel it before he has even considered that his assumption may be wrong. Which I believe it is. So we would have to start over on the same process we have already started now. The extra delay would not make sense. I am not worried about the fees and taxes that may not be refunded. We will surely work this out to everybody's satisfaction. I hope neither you or Mr. Cl@rk thought that I was annoyed with him. I just think that balance and focus may ultimately be faster than impulsive jumping.
Again, thank you for your help and for your time.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 20 December, 2009 20:47:14
Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your email. I believe you have made your point regard the issue at hand. However, i would want us to move forward and the only way forward is when we come to an agreement on how your delivery is going to take place between the shortest possible time.

I have spoken to Mr. Cl@rk regards filling the western union form but if by tomorrow he is unable to do that do to what he think may jeopardize your successful delivery, i would like you to go ahead and send the fund accroos to me here in London so that i can pick it up proceed with it to United States for your delivery.

Ordinarily, it is not part of my duty to be part of this delivery but i am involved because i made a promisee to your clients in Iraq that i would make sure i deliver the packages to whoever they ask me to. Having said this, i would want you to understand that this delivery is more important to you and i than the shipping company. So if you can go ahead and cancel the payment and resend it to me here in London so the i can fly over to United States for your delivery, it would be better for you and i.

The dscision is yours to make.

Yours in service,
Dipstick.J Ste\/enson.

Date: 21 December, 2009 18:12:55
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cojones. (<--Oops! Wrong name. Mr. Cojones is Remittanceboi from a different bait)
In my mind, canceling this transfer and starting a new one is not moving forward but moving backwards. However, if Mr. Cl@rk can not do it, or if Mr. Flynn is not available, I am perfectly willing to cancel the transfer and start over. Will you have Mr. Cl@rk forward the PDF from western union to you, or do you want me to forward it to you myself?
I understand that your are going out of your way and beyond your duty for this, and I want you to know that it is really appreciated. I really don't feel like it should be my decision, since you obviously have way more knowledge and experience in such matters than I do. I just thought that the decision to cancel the transfer was made on wrong assumptions and I felt it was my responsibility to mention it.
The safest way to go would be to keep this transfer open, and cancel it as soon as I get the document from you, at the same time that I make the new transfer. This means that in case that Mr. Cl@rk comes back first, we can still go through with the original transfer.
Thank you again for your help and guidance.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 22 December, 2009 00:13:22
Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention: Mr. Tur!ng,

From the email i received from Dipstick Cl@rk today, it's obvious to me that he is not going to fill those forms due to what he called some irrelevant questions from the western union. I have seen those forms myself and i must confess that i have not seen nor heard of such since i have been in this profession. I receive western union information severally sometimes, 4 to 5 times in a week as payment made by clients and i have never been asked to fill form to receive fund.

I guess this is a new system but even at that, it happen only in the United States. I have to say this because, we received western union information from a clients in Houston Texas last Friday without having to fill forms and i must confess to you that when i saw the form today from Dipstick Ste\/enson, i was totally surprised because like i said earlier it's strange to me.

If you have to cancel the transaction, go ahead and cancel it and send it to me here in London Via western union or money gram but this time you have to collect your money from the western union location and go to another western union location and send it to me because from the look of things, i don't know what those guys are up to in that very location. It might seems like a set back like you rightly said, but i think it's worth doing.

Here is the information you need to send the funds across to me.

Receivers name: John Ste\/en.
London England.

As soon as you do this, remember to get back to me with the senders information such as the senders name, text question and answer and the Mtcn number or the reference number and as soon as i receive it, i would pick up the fund and proceed to the United States for your delivery.

I await your urgent action regards this so that we can forge ahead.

Dipstick. J Ste\/enson.

Date: 22 December, 2009 13:50:52
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Compliment of the season to you and your loved ones. I receive and email from dipstick John from London today which he stated clearly the difficulties you are going through regards making the funds available to the shipping company in New York. He also said he has asked you to send the money across to him in London since Dipstick 3den and the shipping company in New York is unable to fill the western union form that was send to them.

Based on this fact, I would like you to understand that they are in possession of what we need and our boxes which you should know worth more than the troubles to us. We sincerely believe you have putting in your best towards the success of this transaction and we sincerely appreciate all you have done to us so far. On the final note Mr. Torv@lds, if sending the funds across to Dipstick John Ste\/enson in London is the only means available at the moment, I would like you to go ahead and cancel the transaction and send the funds across to him in London. John Ste\/enson can be trusted and he is a nice Gentle man whom I personally believe you would like to meet. He is the only one that speaks with us on daily basis via telephone and briefs us on proceedings about the delivery. Go ahead and send the funds to him today if possible so that he can move to he States for the delivery.

Sincerely,
5gt.Sjors.

Date: 22 December, 2009 19:52:24
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,
Thank you for you explanation. I don't know whether the forms are irrelevant or not. I guess it is just some screening process. Also, I don't know whether or not this process is new. I assumed it was in place ever since the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. Security has increased a lot ontraveling, importing and exporting goods, etc.. Personally, I have not transfered money via the western union before. Even if the process is new, as you suggest, I still don't know what Mr. 3den Cl@rk's problem is. Sorry that I addressed you as Mr. Cojones. That was a mistake. Mr. Cojones is the western union officer with whom I spoke first. The one who gave me the forms on paper. I have been involved with so many different people now that it all got a bit confusing in my mind.
I will go back to the western union office after work and cancel the transfer, and have them refund my money. According to their web site they have more locations in the area here.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 22 December, 2009 22:18:32
Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your email. If I say I do not understand you, I am deceiving myself. But the truth is that the problem is out of hand and we have to do what is available and get the packages delivered to you. The good news is that you have decided to cancel the transfer and by doing that you have taken a bold step towards the actualization of the delivery. Your clients are happy with your effort just like I am and I am really looking forward to meeting you in person.

Go ahead and do what you have to do and send the funds across to me as soon as possible so that I can pack my bag and head down to the United States. I believe you have the information you need to send the funds across to me.

Regards,
Dipstick. J Ste\/enson.

Date: 23 December, 2009 16:59:55
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,
It is correct what Mr. Ste\/enson writes. To this day I still don't know what Mr. Cl@rk's problem is, but I guess it doesn't matter. Mr. Ste\/enson has asked me to cancel this transfer, get the money refunded, and make a new transfer directly to him from a different western union office. Personally I would think that they are all bound by the same federal regulations, but since this is really all new to me, and Mr. Ste\/enson is obviously the more experienced one, I can only comply. They gave me back the transfer sum, but not the processing fees.
From the little contact that we have had, I feel that indeed he is a very nice man, and I even have the feeling that Mr. Ste\/enson and myself have a lot in common in the way we think and see things. I did not realize that you are in such tight contact. Please pass him my regards when you next speak to him.
Take good care for now, and my best wishes for Christmas to you and your mates.
Kind regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 24 December, 2009 16:03:32
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,
Merry christmas to you and you family.
Last night I went to another western union branch office, explaining what had happened before, but they require the same security measures.
I guess it is good news and bad news at the same time. Good because it confirms that the officer at the other branch was acting correctly. And bad because it means that canceling the other transfer was in fact a step back.
Anyway, I have just attached the same document again, but I did not make a new transfer yet, as I would like to get your advice first.
Hope you and your loved ones will all have wonderful holidays in good health.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 25 December, 2009 22:47:08
Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention:Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Thank you for your mail. Sorry i have not been able to respond to your mail for closed to two days now. You should know i have to spend sometime with my famiy in this Xmas period and that contributed to my inablity to respond to your email. However, i will fill the form by Monday (<--Yay!) and submit it to you to enable us end this in one peace.

My regard to your family and merry Xmas to you.

Sincerely,
Dipstick John.

From this point on, I just make sure they haven't forgotten about me. I don't remind them of the forms, just 'hey are you still ok?'

Date: 28 December, 2009 16:40:39
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,

Hopefully you had a nice and safe Christmas over there, and that you guys have arranged for a nice celebration even though you're far away from home and family. As a belated gift, I bring you good news.

Mr. Ste\/enson and myself are now arranging for the payment of the fees ourselves, like you and him had alredy suggested. Just before Christmas, I received a note from him that he would even take care of things during the holiday weekend, so that we could move on today.

It looks like we are ready to move forward with the delivery very soon now. It is all very exciting and I look forward to meeting Mr. Ste\/enson and Mr. Cl@rk soon, and to meeting yourself as well at a later point.

Be safe, let me know how you're doing, and I will keep you updated of any news.

Best regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 30 December, 2009 18:21:05
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Ste\/enson,

Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and loved ones.
Myself, I celebrated with my cousin, my mother, my sister and her son. He is only 6 so he got all the best presents.

I did not hear back from you after your last message. I don't mean to rush you, since I will not be able to get back to the western union office until the new year, so please take you time if you need to.

Looking forward to hear from you, and also very much to meeting you in person soon.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 2 January, 2010 18:38:48
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors and John,

Hopefully you are both safe and well. I also wish you all the best for 2010.

I haven't heard from you in a while, and I was wondering if anything has happened that I should be worried about. Please keep me updated.

Kind regards,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 2 January, 2010 23:02:07
Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your email and concern. I just got back from holiday today with my wife and I am happy to inform you that we are safe and sound. I spoke with your client yesterday regards the progress we have made so far and they quite appreciate all you have been doing. Unfortunately, they do not have access to the internet at the moment and when they do, I believe you will hear from them. However, I have to assure you that they are all in good condition and they extend the New Year greetings to you as well.

I have filled the western union form but I am having problem with my scanner at the moment but I have to get it work as soon as I can to enable us conclude this as soon as possible.

My regards to your friends and loved ones and wish all the best you wish yourself this New Year.

Yours truly,
Dipstick. John.

Date: 3 January, 2010 00:04:59
/me wrote:
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your message.

I was really not trying to rush you. It is just that in your last message to me, you had announced that you would get back to me about a week ago, so I was worried when I didn't hear anything. There is really no hurry, since I would not have had the opportunity to go back to that western union office earlier.

It is good to hear that Sjors and his mates are all safe. I know that they are often exposed to dangers and I'm always glad to hear from him.

Hopefully you enjoyed your holidays, and you had a chance to clear your mind from business matters for a bit. Myself, I went to my mother for christmas and again for new year. My cousin was there too and my sister and her kid.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Torv@lds

Date: 6 January, 2010 16:50:39
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,

I haven't heard from you or Mr. John Ste\/enson in a while.
In his last message to me, John has sent your regards to me. Thanks for that. But I would feel more comfortable if I would hear directly from you.
Please let me know how you're doing, and what the progress is one our transaction.

Best regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 7 January, 2010 23:24:42
Soldierboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Thank you for your mails. it's quite unfortunate you have not heard from us for close to a mount now due to change of base here in Iraq, we were denied access to internet for weeks now and this contributed to the reason why you have not heard from us. Howver, we have been in contact with dipstick John the last time been Yesterday which he called us from Cape Town South Africa. He said he was there for a Delivery that he would be back by Saturday and i guess this is the reason why you have not heard from him.

He explained the situation of things to us and he has promised to provide you with the forms which he said has already been filled by him. On behalf of me and my friends here, we wish all that you wish yourself this New Year and we pray that this transaction between us together as true friends forever.

Your sincerely,
5gt.Sjors.

Date: 8 January, 2010 13:19:11
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors,

It was so nice to hear from you. I was not really worried, but I know you're exposed to dangers over there, so it is always a relief to hear directly from you.
Mr. Ste\/enson had already extended your message to me, that you were in good condition. He told me that he had trouble with his scanner. I did not know about his delivery in South Africa. I'm sure he will take care of his task in a professional way.

Your change of base over there, does it mean that you have to stay longer now? Or do you know yet when you will be coming back? Please pass on my regards and best wishes to your mates and colleagues.

Please keep me updated with any news. I will of course do the same.
Best regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 11 January, 2010 22:26:14
/me wrote:
Dear Sjors and John,
Please let me know what's going on.
If there is a problem between you two, I am in no position to be judgmental about it, but you could at least be open about it to me in stead of leaving me dangling.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Best regards,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 11 January, 2010 23:41:35
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,

Apologies for my sudden contact this way.

Ever since he left to South Africa for a delivery, I have not heard from Mr. Ste\/enson anymore. Would you happen to know if he is detained or if he has some kind of problem. I know there is a lot of gang activity in South Africa and it is really not a safe place for a foreigner.
Please let me know whether there is any cause for worry.

My best wishes for the new year.
Sincerely,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 12 January, 2010 09:49:13
Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention Mr.Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Things got a little complicated here in South Africa. We are having some problem here with the South African customs which delayed my coming back to the UK but i hope this would be resolve today and i would fly back to England to take care of things. I was expected to be back in England last Saturday but things did not work out as planned but hopefully, everything would be settled today and i would head back to England.

There is no problem between me and your clients i spoke with them last night about this developement and i sincerely believe everything would be sorted out as soon as am back from my trip.

Yours truly,
Dipstick. John.

Date: 13 January, 2010 00:46:29
/me wrote:
Thanks John,
When I don't hear any replies for a couple of days, I sometimes get nervous. Sorry for that. I understand that you are a busy man and that Sjors does not have internet at his disposal. I am always reassured when I hear from you guys. I'd love to hear form Sjors too, but I'm sure he will write when he has the opportunity.
Best of luck with your assignment in South Africa. And be careful out there.
Regards,
-Torv@lds

Date: 13 January, 2010 23:44:35
3den Cl@rk wrote:
Attention: Torv@ld Tur!ng,

Thank you for your email and i must say it's really been a while. Dipstick John is safe down there in South Africa.The problem is that he is having some problem with the South African Customs due to documentation problem which normally occurs in this profession. I spoke with him today and he told me he was due back to UK yesterday but was not able to do that because he need to finalise some issue with the Customs over there before he would head back home.

Everything is under control and you will hear from him as soon as he is back from Africa because from the look of things, the documention problem has been sorted out and he should be back to UK between tomorrow or next.

Have a fruitful New Year, (frootay)

Dipstick. 3den Cl@rk.

Date: 14 January, 2010 12:46:31
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cl@rk,

In the mean time, I had already been in contact with John, so I knew he was alright.
There was really no reason for me to worry, but I always do when I know that somebody is traveling in a dangerous area. I'm sure he is used to it and up to it.

Thank you, and best regards,
-Torv@lds Tur!ng

Date: 17 January, 2010 21:10:29
Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your emails and sorry i have not been able to respond to you. My inability to respond to your email was due to my ordeal in South Africal which i can confidently tell you has been dealth with. Problems like these are common in this profession so we are used to it. I have been able to provide to the Customs here all the needed documents and i have been allowed to carry out my delivery successfully.

I arrived last night and like i promised, i have attached the form which i have filled since 28th of December with this email so that yo can get it across to the western union to proceed with the transfer. I would explain more of my ordeal in South Africa to you in person when we meet. However, i have been in contact with your clients regards the situations and they understand my plight.

Have a splendeed with ahead,

Yours Truly,
Dipstick.J Ste\/enson.

Two of the pages were in landscape orientation. (I rotated them to post here.) Obviously I will have trouble printing those, so he has to scan them again.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Bolleboos, So happy for you! Thumbs up

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does it not say somewhere NOT to use blue ink? The optical system cannot recognize blue ink on a blue background. Green, red or black only. If he uses black, he has to write each answer twice.

Great time wasting baiting. I wonder how much he spent to print them out and have them scanned?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Congrats on a form.

(Alas, it is in the wrong color ink - have him do it over).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done on the form

I notice that it took him 1 day and 8 hours to complete the form funny that i thought he was only allowed to complete it in 4 to 6 hours...... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In addition to using the wrong ink color, he did not make a choice for nos. 106,116, and 135. Isn't that grounds for rejection? Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks y'all. I am way too merciful on him, and merely had him re-send the 2 pages that were sideways, which he did.

@lakeside77: It is not up to me to reject it, but to the IPiP called WU. That will take several days.

Did anyone here contact him with a character called R0bert B@ker, who is a special agent for financial investigations? If so, please work together or keep off. If not, it might be a rival lad (who saw him print or scan WU forms), or it might not be about me, but merely a coincidence.

I'm not worried, since I was assured that it is all legal and risky free.

Edit: The parentheses and misplaces question mark suggest it's a script. I wonder what he is up to.

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

probably you will have to pay for FBI bribes as well ?

BTW - I love your characters name !

shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He should have been able to answer question 45 and 47
Failure to answer them indicates deception, he should fill in a psychological profile

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(hope this is not considered a necro)

As a reward for filling the form, and for re-sending the 2 pages that were sideways, he got an access code for 5ecurity 5hield.

Initially he complained, so I had the WU clerk explain to me how it works. Last night he went at it for a bit.

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-28 01:13:48(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-28 01:42:05(GMT+1)
Answers: 18

Q: Have you used 5ecure 5hield service before?
A: No i have not used this service before now, this is my first time.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: my anwser to the last question was no.
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: yes on few occasions.
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: for private or personal use.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: No i am not a criminal and i would never participate in any criminal activities.
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: No, never.
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: I have never been involved in any criminal act, so i don't have a criminal record and am not under investigation.
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: No, i don't.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: No, I don't.
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: I hear that on TV only.
Q: How would you react?
A: excited to know that a criminal is cought.
Q: Do you get angry when you watch the news on TV and see all the terrible things?
A: Sure i do.
Q: What do you do when you feel that something might happen to you?
A: i take preventive measures.
Q: What age is best to start training in martial arts?
A: I don't have know about that.
Q: Why is a tsunami so dangerous?
A: It kills.
Q: Ever had braces?
A: None that i remember.
Q: What is the colour of the bull of an archery target?
A: I don't know that.
Q: Have you ever been promoted?
A: Yes i have been promoted.

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-27 01:46:46(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-27 02:12:49(GMT+1)
Answers: 32

A: No, i have not used this service before.
A: My anwser was no because i have not used it before.
A: Yes i do.
A: For private or personal use
A: I have never done such in my life and i will never do that.
A: I do not have a criminal record and i am not being investigated.
A: No,i don't.
A: i don't know about any, i only heard about that on Tv
Q: Have you ever seen an alien?
A: No, never
Q: What kind of problems does dishonesty cause?
A: dishonesty can bring a whole nation down .
Q: Have you ever broken someones heart?
A: Maybe, but i don't think so.
Q: Are you too forgiving?
A: Sure i do.
Q: What are forms or katas for?
A: I don't know.
Q: How can volunteers benefit from their work?
A: I believe their reward come's from the Almighty God in Heaven.
Q: Have you ever taken any courses that specifically help you with the job you are doing now?
A: No i have never.
Q: I want to know how baking soda works to clean? What is the chemical reaction?
A: I don't know about tha.
Q: What are the mechanisms used in the manufacture of high density and low density polythene?
A: No idea
Q: Is the belief in UFOs, aliens, physic powers, etc, growing because belief in religion is dying?
A: Never, the belief in religion is not dying.
Q: What Russian cleric was poisoned, shot and finally drowned on December 30, 1916?
A: I don't know that.
Q: In which 1986 fim was the spaceship called Nostromo?
A: Don't know about that.
Q: Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
A: Yes but that was longtime ago.
Q: Do you think that locally run charity organizations are more effective?
A: Maybe, i don't know.
Q: Do you pee in the shower?
A: No, why would i do that
Q: If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, what would the life be like?
A: I would live a by esample.
Q: Have you been in love?
A: yes i have.
Q: Have you ever cut your own hair?
A: sometimes i do
Q: Have you ever witnessed a crime?
A: No i have not.
Q: Have you ever had an eating disorder?
Q: What do you think a spirit would look like?
A: i don't know
Q: How can it be made less dangerous?
A: by doing the right thing at the right time

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-27 02:22:19(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-27 02:25:37(GMT+1)
Answers: 1

A: No, i have not.

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-28 12:41:23(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-28 12:48:21(GMT+1)
Answers: 12

A: No, i have not used this service before.
A: like i said, i am new to this.
A: yes i have.
A: personal use.
A: No,not at all.
A: never because i am and would never be involve in criminal activities.
A: No i do not have a criminal record.
A: No, i don't
A: No i don't
A: None that i can remember.
Q: What annoys you about driving a car?
A: traffic
Q: What are some areas of the world that have many tsunamis?
A: I think i know about some part of the United state and Asia.

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-28 13:02:28(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-28 13:53:10(GMT+1)
Answers: 78

A: I have never use this service
A: like i said i have never use this service
A: Yes i do
A: Personal use
A: No,never.
A: No i am not involve in things like that.
Q: Ever throw up in public?
A: I can't remember doing that
Q: When is the last time you ran?
A: This morning
Q: How much do you think a doctor should be paid a month?
A: Can't say
Q: Favorite age you have been so far?
A: 45years
Q: How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
A: I don't have any
Q: Which martial art uniform do you like best?
A: I don't have any because i don't like martial art
Q: Why did you leave your last job - did you resign or were you sacked?
A: I resigned
Q: Is it common for men and women to have the same jobs in your country?
A: Sometimes yes it is
Q: Do you pee in the shower?
Q: Do you think your company is well run?
Q: What is a typical day in the life of your dictionary (pet frog, walking shoes, classroom)?
A: classroom
Q: Can you think of examples of professional and amateur volunteering?
A: Like those volunteering in Haiti
Q: What is your biggest fear in life? Are you afraid that it might come true?
A: The coming of Christ Jesus, I am not afraid but i think of how that day would be
Q: What is the colour of the bull of an archery target?
A: I don't know
Q: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
A: I would like to be able to help those people in Haiti
Q: Had a bubble bath?
A: No, i have not
Q: How much time should be spent on making yourself look better each day?
A: I believe 1 hour should fine in a whole day
Q: If you could have any car you wanted, which car would you choose?
A: I am not a car frick but i love Rang Rover sports
Q: Do you have a garden?
Q: If you could go back to any moment in history, where would you go?
A: The day i accept Jesus as my Lord and Personal Savior
Q: Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
A: My wife and it was in Paris
Q: Can you improve on the way things are now being done in the field you choose?
A: Yes i would if i am in position to
Q: How long do you plan to keep it for?
A: As long as the Lord permit me
Q: Hurt a friend?
A: None that i can remember
Q: Have you ever eaten a crayon?
A: No i have not
Q: Do you often use the Internet?
A: yes i do
Q: Seen the White House?
A: Yes but only on TV
Q: Do you own a gun?
Q: Has anyone ever told you that he or she has seen an alien?
A: No i don't think so
Q: In which year did Foinavon win the Grand National?
A: I dont know
Q: What is in your purse?
A: Nothing at the moment
Q: Is it ever all right to give only a partial truth?
A: sometimes i think is right considering the situation one find himself at time but as a christian, i should always tell the truth
Q: Do you own something from Banana Republic?
A: Yes i have a shirt made by Banana Republic
Q: Are you afraid of spirits?
A: No am not
Q: Did you suffer illness or injury?
A: No not at all
Q: Where did you grow up?
A: London England
Q: Who were the parents of King Solomon?
A: Can't remember that at the moment
Q: Do you work on Sundays?
Q: When you meet God, what do you want to say to Him?
A: I would ask him to take weeked people out of this world so that the world would be a better place
Q: During the past 30 days, did you exercise to lose weight or to keep from gaining weight?
A: i exercise to keep fit
Q: Can you cook?
A: yes i can
Q: Which jobs are over-paid?
A: I am not over paid
Q: Name a poly-atomic ion composed of one hydrogen atom, carbon and three oxygen atoms.
A: i have no idear about that
Q: Where did you grow up?
A: In London England
Q: Many Universities are now offering online courses. Why this is a good thing?
A: People can be Educated without living their work and their Country
Q: Why is honesty so difficult at times?
A: Because sometimes it put one into trouble
Q: How can volunteers benefit from their work?
A: Their main benefit is from God
Q: If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
A: Peace in the Worold
Q: During your life, how many times have you used marijuana?
A: I have never used marijuana
Q: What situations need volunteer workers?
A: Like the one in Haiti now
Q: Who uses the Internet the most in your family?
A: My Doughter i believe
Q: What is Peptisation?
A: the process of converting to a sol
Q: What are the names of some of the people with that job?
A: Rev. Albert Lawson, Rev. Dr. Idahosa
Q: What is Peptisation?
A: the process of converting to a sol
Q: If you were abducted by aliens, would you tell anybody? Why or why not?
A: It depend
Q: What is another word for tsunami?
A: I think i should use the word disaster
Q: What are forms or katas for?
Q: What is your ethnic background?
A: British
Q: Name 3 teachers from High School:
A: David Hanks, Morris donavan and Matt Evans
Q: Do you collect anything?
A: I dont understand
Q: Do you like someone?
Q: What are your plans for this weekend?
A: To have time with my family
Q: Do you believe in God?
Q: How many times have you been promoted?
A: i have been promoted twice
Q: What causes a tsunami?
A: Gravity
Q: Do you think that some people spend too much time on the Internet?
Q: If you give money to beggars or homeless people, about how much do you give?
A: It depend on how much i have with me
Q: Name three occupations that you could never do?
A: Football couch, Lawyer and a pilot

He didn't write anything particularly funny but he did take it pretty serious.

If this doesn't work out for him, maybe he wants to give me a piggy.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him back to do some more.

This was wednesday:
John Ste\/enson wrote:

Prior to the email i sent to you last night, i still do not have a clear view of the attached documents you sent to me. So i would like you to go back to the western onion location where you sent the money from and ask them to make availabe the money transfer control numbers (MTCN). It's a 10 digit numbers ask them about it so that we can finalise the transaction as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dipstick J Ste\/enson.
/me wrote:
Hi John,
I will be going back there after lunch and ask them or have them explain everything.
Regards,
-Torv@lds
/me wrote:
Dear John,
At the western onion office, the officer explain that it is standard procedure. He was quite helpful with me and took his time. I guess it was a quiet time of day. Apparently there have been incidents in the past where their service was used to fund illegal operations or to launder money. Also, transfers have been intercepted by others. 5ecurity 5hield is to oversee the access to the transfers. That is how I understood it anyway.
The western onion officer does not have the code. They hand over the transfer to 5ecurity 5hield to validate and release the control code. The access code should get you through the online procedure to retrieve the control code. The link to the online system was in their mail that I forwarded to you. Then, you can receive the payment at any western onion office with the control code and you ID.
Best wishes,
-Torv@lds

At this point he went for his first 5 sessions. Apparently it was not successful.
Yesterday, he told me:
John Ste\/enson wrote:

I did as you said by going to their website and i was asked to enter the code which i did but i have spent close to 2hours answering their question which i must confess it's really uneccessary. I had to go through 4 steps according to the site but on getting to the step 3, an error would occor from their end and that is really making things dificult for me.

You and i know what this funds is meant for and i don't believe i have to go through all this dificulties to pick up the funds. i tried to contact them but from what i saw on the site i appears i have to contact you as the sender to get in touch with them and explain to them the dificulties i am having with the verification. Like i said earlier, i do not have to go through all this to pick up the funds because i have been in this for years now and know one has asked me to fill a form of this kind before i can pick up money.(<--then it's about time.)

I will wait on you to act on this case as soon as possible. Asked the western Onion to release the information to you because, since you are the sender they have know right to hide the informations from you.

Dipstick J Ste\/enson.
/me wrote:
Ok John,
I will go back to the western onion agency and explain to them about the difficulties.
Do you know what the error message was, or even better, can you make a screen shot of it? Or any other specifics I should tell them?
Kind regards,
-Torv@lds
So he went back in and did another 2 sessions. Just so he could see the error message again.
John Ste\/enson wrote:

Find below the error massage i got from the site. I have tried it over and over again and it kept on given me the same problem. i believe you are the only one that can solve this problem because you sent this fund and you have the right to request for what we need to conclude this transaction. So go ahead and do what you have to do.

ERROR REPORT

A terrible error has occurred, you must restart your pc to fix internet errors. You should def rag your drives to avoid further issues. Error user fault.

Dipstick J Ste\/enson.

Oh, when will he realize that a bank transfer is sooo much easier..

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 06:35:27(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 06:53:04(GMT+1)
Answers: 15

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No, i am a first timer
A: like i said earlier, i am a first timer

A: For personal use
A: No,it is not.
A: No, it would not be used for Criminal activities.
A: I do not have a criminal record and i have not been investigated before.
A: NO, i do not know.
Q: Are there any numbers that people are afraid of in your culture?
A: I don't think so
Q: What job would you most like to have, if social/cultural boundaries did not apply?
A: Any good job would be fine.
Q: Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Q: Name 3 teachers from High School:
A: John Edger,Tony Mayer and Jonathan Bruce
Q: Do you think that there is truth behind superstitions?
A: I don' think so

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 06:56:26(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 07:43:23(GMT+1)
Answers: 42

A: No this my first time
A: Like i said, this my first time
A: No, it's no
A: No, it would not be used for be used for criminal activities.
A: No i do not have a criminal record.
Q: Do you think that people should put photos of their friends onto the Internet?
A: No i don't.
Q: Does it upset you when you see homeless people?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: What are some organizations through which you can volunteer?
A: WHO and Red Cross and
Q: Do you like fighting?
A: No I don't
Q: What is graffiti? Where do you see it? i.e. walls, trains
Q: Does boiling water remove Fluoride?
Q: Is there an early warning system for tsunamis in the area you live?
A: No there is not
Q: If you could receive praise from a person, what person would it be?
A: I believe it should be from God in heaven
Q: Why do people volunteer?
A: People to assist those in need.
Q: If you had to choose, would you give up your sight or your hearing?
A: I don't think that would happen but it am left with no choice, i would give up my hearing.

Q: Made a web page?
A: No, i have not
Q: Are most flight attendants female?
A: Yes i think so.
Q: Do you have any favorite stories from your marriage or about your husband/wife?
A: None that i can think of
Q: Do you think children are more violent today than they used to be? Why?
Q: Should the government punish those who write graffiti?
A: It's left for government to decide
Q: What position was Eileen Collins the first female to hold on a space shuttle mission?
A: I have no idea about this
Q: In an overpopulated world, should people be free to have as many children as they want?
Q: What are some situations that cause PTSD?
Q: Would you like to go back on this farm job? If not , why?
Q: What are some of the ways the Internet can be used for entertainment?
A: I don't have an idea about this
Q: Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
A: James Forks a very good friend of mine
Q: Would you like to do the same job for the rest of your life?
A: Yes if possible
Q: In which year did Captain Scott reach the South Pole?
Q: What country boasts the largest number of Catholics?
A: I think that should be Italy
Q: Describe your first job.
A: My first job was quite interesting because, i got more than i expected.
(<-- I guess on this job you get more than you expected as well..)
Q: Drank?
A: Yes but that was years back
Q: What can we do as individuals to solve this problem?
A: I don't understand the problem you are talking about
Q: If you were offered a job in another part of the country, would you be willing to take the job?
A: Yes i would if the offer is good
Q: The Shatt-el-Arab (River of Arabia) is the confluence of which two other rivers?
Q: Do you think the government should give money to homeless people?
A: Yes if possible
Q: How old were you when you got your first job?
A: 21years old
Q: Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

EDIT: Apparently he got bored or curious, and decided to spend some more time answering questions.

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 12:56:40(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 13:00:57(GMT+1)
Answers: 5

A: No i am new to this service
A: Like i said earlier, i am new to this service.
A: Yes i have.
A: No,it's not by any means related to criminal activities

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 13:02:54(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 13:29:32(GMT+1)
Answers: 31

A: No i am completely new to this service
A: Like i said, i am new to this service
A: Yes i have
A: Never, it's not.
A: Never, i would not be used for criminal activities
A: I don't have a criminal record and i am not under investigation of any type.
A: Never, i do not associate with such people.
Q: If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
A: I would make the whole world know peace and serve One through God.
Q: What is your star sign?
A: Since i was born on November, i believe it should be scorpion
Q: Did anyone close to you die?
A: No, not at alt
Q: Do you believe that UFOs exist? / Do you believe in UFOs?
A: I don't believe that it exist but even if it exist, i don't believe in it.
Q: When you were a child, what things were you afraid of?
A: I think my said i used be afraid of dog
Q: Do you believe in the after-life? What do you think it will be like?
A: I don't believe in after life because it is appointed unto man once to die after that judgment.
Q: What are some of the good points?
A: there is no life after death
Q: Who was the first prime minister of Israel?
A: I have no idea about that
Q: During the past 30 days, how many times did you use marijuana?
A: I have never used marijuana in my life and i will never do that
Q: Can you tell me about your first kiss?
A: It was lovely
Q: The Butut is the monetary unit of which country?
Q: If you were a color, what would you be? Why?
A: I would have been Green because, It's beautiful.
Q: What do you think about plastic surgery?
A: I don't like it and my religion is against it.
Q: What are the advantages and disadvantages to your job?
A: Life is full of ups and down so i don't believe there is disadvantage and disadvantage in my Job
Q: Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?
A: No, i have not been there.
Q: What is the most northerly cricket ground at which a Test Match can (as at 2009) be played?
A: I don't have an idea about that.
Q: A gooney bird is another name for which bird?
A: Have no idea about that too
Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A: I love you because God loves us.
Q: Would you consider the military as a career choice? Why or why not?
A: May i would have considered that yes back but right now, it's too late.
Q: Does it annoy you when you are waiting in a long queue and someone pushes in front of you?
A: Yes it does.
Q: Can you please inform me on the theory of Emulsions?
A: To my understanding, it all about emulation what is good and things that effect live positively

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 13:32:03(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 13:37:59(GMT+1)
Answers: 6

A: No, i am new to this
A: I have never used this before now
A: yes i do
A: No, Never.
A: no, never

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-29 14:22:16(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-29 15:50:48(GMT+1)
Answers: 94

A: No am new to this service
A: Like i said ealier, i have never use this service.
A: yes i have
A: for personal use
A: I don't have a criminal record and i have never been investigated
A: Never i do not associate with people like that
A: No, and i don't want to know
Q: What are some situations that cause PTSD?
Q: Which pop star took Dick James to court over a royalty dispute in 1985 and won?
A: Have no idea of that
Q: What would happen is cellulose is heated in a high pressure chamber containing hydrogen? Would it create coal?
A: Maybe but i don't know
Q: How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
A: I do not have and will never do
Q: What was it like?
A: I do not know because, i do not have a tatoo on my body and would never do.
Q: What is your favorite ring on your phone?
A: The Nokia tune
Q: How old were you when you tried marijuana for the first time?
A: I never tried marijuana and would never do.
Q: What is the different between telling a partial truth and lying?
A: There is no difference between the lying and telling partial truth is either the truth or nothing
Q: What is the name of your job?
A: Civil servant
Q: Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
A: multivitamin capsule.
Q: What kind of work do you want to do in the future?
A: When i am retired, i would like to go into missionary work.
Q: Do you like horror movies?
A: No, they are fetish and i don't like fetish movies
Q: Do you remember any of the stories they used to tell you?
Q: Do you think your company is well run?
Q: In which Australian TV Soap did Dannii Minogue star?
A: I don't know about that
Q: Last play you saw?
A: I can't really remember that for now
Q: If you were given the opportunity to mold your partner, how would you mold your partner?
A: My king of partner would be someone with the fear of God because he who fear and respect God is blessed to be my partner.
Q: During the past 30 days, on how many days did you have 5 or more drinks of alcohol in a row, that is, within a couple of hours?
A: I have not taken an alcohol in the last 3years now
Q: Which Cornish village claims to be the birthplace of King Arthur?
Q: Do you believe the predictions contained within your horoscope?
A: No, i do not.
Q: Chips or popcorn?
A: popcorn
Q: What is your current desktop picture?
A: It has a blue background
Q: When is the last time you went to the mall?
A: That was last December.
Q: What was the last thing you had to drink?
A: Soft drink
Q: Do you think a person should be required to wear a seat belt?
Q: If you were a loin would you like to eat a man?
A: Maybe i don't know
Q: Do you know anyone who has done volunteer work?
Q: Pringles or Lays?
A: None of the above
Q: Does your star sign describe your personality traits well?
A: No i don't think so basically because i don't believe in star sign
Q: On an average day, how many hours do you play video or computer games or use a computer for something that is not school work? (Include activities such as Nintendo, Game Boy, PlayStation, Xbox, computer games, and the Internet.)
A: I do not do things of that nature because i have other valuable things to do.
Q: Does it annoy you when you are waiting in a long queue and someone pushes in front of you?
A: Yes it does
Q: It is a well known fact that people who perpetrate internet scam are also devil worshipers, why is that?
A: Yes that is one of the best way to describe them because they steel from hardworking people of the society.
Q: If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say?
A: I would simply tell them to be God fearing law abiding and be good to their self and to the public in general.
Q: Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
A: On few occasion, i do but most times, i do go to the car wash.
Q: Do you believe in ESP?
A: No i do not
Q: Hurt a friend?
A: To the best of my knowledge, no
Q: Are some parts of this city considered more dangerous than others? Which parts?
A: I don't think so
Q: If so, how often?
A: i said i don't think so
Q: Is there anything that you?ve always wanted to tell me but haven?t?
A: Yes, there is
Q: What is volunteer screening?
A: to the best of my knowledge, is the process where volunteer are screened
Q: Do you think that spirits who appear to people are good or bad?
A: I really don't know because i don't believe in it.
Q: Seen Titanic?
A: No, i have not.
Q: What would you name your kids?
A: Daniel Michael and Evelyn
Q: Would you like to be a flight attendant?
A: No i don't fancy that
Q: Have you ever been in a cementery at night? Why? Or why not? Would you go?
A: no i have not been to cemetery at night
Q: Bright or Dark Room?
A: Bright room
Q: Have you ever seen an E.T.?
Q: If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
A: I would ask God to peace to our planet.
Q: A costard is what type of fruit?
A: I really don't know
Q: At which battle of 1314 did Robert The Bruce defeat the English forces?
A: I can;t remember that at the moment
Q: Did anyone close to you give birth?
A: no, not at the moment
Q: Who fell out of the apple tree?
Q: Do you think disasters can help build a community?
A: No it can't
Q: How long have you gone without having sex?
A: For two years
Q: Does it annoy you when someone says they?ll call or text, but don?t?
A: sometimes yes
Q: How have vegetables been cut which are served Julienne?
A: I think you slice it
Q: How do you know if a beggar is a real beggar?
A: i do not look at those things all i know is that when someone is on the street begging, that makes him or her a beggar
Q: If you were to be stranded on an island, which three things would you bring with you?
A: My Holy Bible and blanket and some food
Q: In which Australian TV Soap did Dannii Minogue star?
Q: Who created the UK TV spoof 007 character Basildon Bond?
A: No i dea
Q: Which musical featured the song They Called The Wind Mariah?
Q: Do you think talking on cell phones can help cause traffic accidents?
Q: Have you ever been to an orgy?
Q: Gotten drunk?
A: No i do not drink alcohol anymore
Q: Favorite planet?
A: the earth is my favorite planet
Q: Who dies in traffic accidents more? (young, old, etc.?)
A: the old i believe
Q: Describe some of the people that you work with?
A: I have work Steven Fox and Mr. Fred Cooper and they wonderful gentlemen.
Q: Which actor appeared in Papillion and The Great Escape and died in 1980?
Q: If your car broke down on the motorway, what would you do?
A: I would call a mechanic
Q: Can you tell me about your illness?
A: I am heal and hearty so i have no illness
Q: What is converted into alcohol during brewing?
A: Ethanol i think
Q: When you were a child, what job did you want to have when you grew up?
A: I wanted to be a medical doctor
Q: Have you ever witnessed a crime?
A: None that i can remember
Q: Do you have any ideas or ambitions to start an Internet company?
Q: If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
A: I am not good at this
Q: Have you ever eaten paste?
A: No this is my first time
Q: Do you own something from Hot Topic?:whats that?
A: No, i do not.
Q: Favorite planet?
A: Earth is my favorite planet
Q: What time do your start and finish work?
A: 8am to 5pm
Q: Have you ever studied a martial art?
Q: What do you do when you feel someone might be following you?
A: I take preventive measures
Q: How has the Internet changed society?
A: Positively and negatively
A: No, not at all.

John Ste\/enson wrote:

I tried again today to fill the forms to no avail. i spent close to 3 good hours answering their question and all a got was the same error message. i was asked to restart my PC which i did on several occasion but nothing worked out.Even when i thought i was close, nothing came out of it. You personally know i have other things that i do, so i would not want to waste my whole week trying something that is not working.

Like i said in the last mail i sent to you, You are the one that sent this fund and you remain the only one that can ask them to release the information to you without going me going through this much stress. I spoke with your clients early this morning regards the whole issue maybe you will hear from then soon.

Yours Truly,
Dipstick John

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He couldn't help himself, and went in for another 67..

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Session starttime: 2010-01-30 00:44:58(GMT+1)
Session endtime: 2010-01-30 01:22:06(GMT+1)
Answers: 67

A: No, i am new to this service
A: like i said earlier, i am new to this service.
A: yes i have
A: Is for personal use
A: It would not be used for any criminal activities.
A: No do don't have a criminal record and i have not been investigated for any crime
Q: What computer do you use to access the Internet?
A: Dell laptop
Q: Smoked?
A: No,never
Q: Would you try to fix it yourself?
A: If i can
Q: Do you believe in aliens?
Q: If you were the Queen or King of Britain for a day, what would you do?
A: I would give God the glory
Q: What kind of work do they do?
A: Civil Servant
Q: How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
A: I never do drug
Q: Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Q: Would you rather kiss a crocodile or a bear?
A: I would kiss a bear than crocodile
Q: Do you believe the predictions contained within your horoscope?
Q: What political issue stirred you the most?
Q: Do you have any favorite stories from your marriage or about your husband/wife?
A: That should be the day my wife accepted to Mary me
Q: Do you think aliens are monsters?
A: I don't know about that
Q: Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
A: Yes i have
Q: Can you name some other registered charities?
A: Red Cross and WHO
Q: Do you think its useful to study martial arts?
A: Maybe to others but not to me
Q: What job would you most like to do?
A: The one i am doing now is OK with me
Q: Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
A: No i wont
Q: Do you think that minorities should be given job priority because of their race?
A: No i don;t
Q: Imagine you woke to find you had switched bodies with someone. What would you do?
A: I would do nothing
Q: On which American river is the Boulder Dam?
A: I have know idea about that
Q: During the past 30 days, how did you usually get the alcohol you drank?
A: I have not taken alcohol in the last 3 years
Q: What are you responsible for?
A: To take care of my family and to be a good citizen of the world
Q: In which State would you find the city of Birmingham?
A: England
Q: What is the reaction between hydrogen chloride gas and water?
Q: Who were the parents of King Solomon?
A: I can't remember at the moment
Q: Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Q: What would you do if you heard a noise in your flat/house that seemed to be footsteps?
A: i would try and find out who is coming
Q: Do you think governments have the right to censor the Internet?
Q: Which of these internet scams have you found to be more lucrative: Trunkbox, Next of Kin or fake charity scam?
A: I don't know of any
Q: Have you ever experienced a tsunami?
Q: How popular is plastic surgery in your country?
A: Very popular
Q: During the past 30 days, on the days you smoked, how many cigarettes did you smoke per day?
A: I have never smoked in my life
Q: During the past 30 days, how did you usually get your own cigarettes? (Select only one response.)
A: I do not smoke
Q: At what age would you like to retire?
A: At the age of 60
Q: Where is your mom?s family from?
A: Paris France
Q: What are some movies you remember seeing on the plane?
A: Snakes on the plane, air force one
Q: If you think the government should give money, how much do you think should be given?
A: As much as they can afford
Q: During the past 7 days, how many times did you drink a can, bottle, or glass of soda or pop, such as Coke, Pepsi, or Sprite? (Do not include diet soda or diet pop.)
A: Once or twice, Coke
Q: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A medical doctor
Q: Is the belief in UFOs, aliens, physic powers, etc, growing because belief in religion is dying?
A: No i don't believe that
Q: Who played Elwood in the original film The Blues Brothers?
A: No idea about that
Q: What does your father do? (What does your father do for a living?)
A: He was a civil servant
Q: Which reggae singing star died 11th May 1981?
A: Bob Marley i think
Q: What types of noise pollution do you hate the most?
A: Factory pollution
Q: During the past 12 months, did your boyfriend or girlfriend ever hit, slap, or physically hurt you on purpose, and why did you enjoy it?
A: I do not have a girl friend nor boy friend that can do that
Q: Is it morally right to spend a lot of money on pets, rather than helping people in need?
A: It's not right
Q: Are there any martial arts schools in your area?
A: Yes, i think so
Q: What was your biggest failure?
Q: Have you ever noticed anyone ever feeling pressured to be more beautiful?
Q: During the past 12 months, did you ever try to quit smoking cigarettes?
A: Like i said earlier i have never smoked in all my life
Q: What annoys you most about living at home with your family?
A: Nothing
Q: Are you satisfied with their service?
Q: Are there any words of wisdom you?d like to pass along to me?
A: the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Q: Made a web page?
Q: How often do you have nightmares?
A: On few occasion

That was his 12th session, totaling 401 questions answered.

John Ste\/enson wrote:

I think i do not have to waste my valuable time anymore because i spent the whole day trying to answer their questions without any success and i do not believe i have to spend that much time without archiving anything.(<--you don't believe what now?)

I find it very difficult to understand why they asked me some of the questions they asked me because they went as far as asking me matters concerning my private life which i believe was not necessary and sometimes, i was made to answer some of the questions twice. (Oh c'mon, you know you enjoy it)

Try and see what you can do about this issue because already i have been able to fill some forms(<--you are a good lad) which i thought was enough for them to work with. From my understanding, this delivery can only workout if you want it to and you remain the only one that can make it happen if you desire to. I have tried my best and i believe you have also given it your best but do what is necessary because, the money in quot belongs to you.

Dipstick John Ste\/enson.

You're a good lad. I will email you some soothing reassurance tomorrow.

TheMole
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one desperate lad!!

--am very sure that you are mad man and idiot of the hightest -Felix Oseyomon
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Very Happy his patience speaks in favour of him. He can not be a terrorist nor a fraud star because
a) he must be very serious about this business,
b) he is used to routine office duties like typing and printing and filling in forms, which hints at him being a honest person (at least he is not complaining over this stress. Moment. I think he did....),
c) sometimes it helps to reconnect the whole house electricity system. Just a few seconds so the satellite operated software can get a fresh IP not having been used for terrorism before. Or something. ,
d) patience leads to success. patience leads to so much more than money.

I hope you will still be talking about forms when the raining season starts Wink good work Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it me, but does the I.C.E badge look like
Haban1336 ? Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work ... and a greedy dumbass lad. Always a good combination Smile

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Try and see what you can do about this issue because already i have been able to fill some forms

Sounds like a job for the famous WU complaint form, don't you think? And just to add some sugar, how about suggesting that if the complaint is proved then he will receive a $500 compensation payout redeemable from any WU office?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the 12 page form, the 12 sessions on 5ecure 5hield (totaling 401 questions answered), it is time for a piggy..
John Ste\/enson wrote:

I did as you said by going to their website and i was asked to enter the code which i did but i have spent close to 2hours answering their question which i must confess it's really uneccessary. I had to go through 4 steps according to the site but on getting to the step 3, an error would occor from their end and that is really making things dificult for me.

You and i know what this funds is meant for and i don't believe i have to go through all this dificulties to pick up the funds. i tried to contact them but from what i saw on the site i appears i have to contact you as the sender to get in touch with them and explain to them the dificulties i am having with the verification. Like i said earlier, i do not have to go through all this to pick up the funds because i have been in this for years now and know one has asked me to fill a form of this kind before i can pick up money.

I will wait on you to act on this case as soon as possible. Asked the western Onion to release the information to you because, since you are the sender they have know right to hide the informations from you.

Dipstick.J Ste\/enson.

/me wrote:
Ok John,
I will go back to the western onion agency and explain to them about the difficulties.
Do you know what the error message was, or even better, can you make a screen shot of it? Or any other specifics I should tell them?
Kind regards,
-Torv@lds

John Ste\/enson wrote:

Find below the error massage i got from the site. I have tried it over and over again and it kept on given me the same problem. i believe you are the only one that can solve this problem because you sent this fund and you have the right to request for what we need to conclude this transaction. So go ahead and do what you have to do.

ERROR REPORT

A terrible error has occurred, you must restart your pc to fix internet errors. You should def rag your drives to avoid further issues. Error user fault.

Dipstick. J Ste\/enson.

John Ste\/enson wrote:

I tried again today to fill the forms to no avail. i spent close to 3 good hours answering their question and all a got was the same error message. i was asked to restart my PC which i did on several occasion but nothing worked out. Even when i thought i was close, nothing came out of it. You personally know i have other things that i do, so i would not want to waste my whole week trying something that is not working.(<--dude! this is your 15th week, and I am the thing that's not working for you.)

Like i said in the last mail i sent to you, You are the one that sent this fund and you remain the only one that can ask them to release the information to you without going me going through this much stress. I spoke with your clients early this morning regards the whole issue maybe you will hear from then soon. (<--bring it on.. Smile)

Yours Truly,
Dipstick.John
In that last one, almost every single word is emphasis worthy. Smile

/me wrote:
Hi John,
Yes I understand. I just asked about the error message because I think it will be useful when I have to explain the problem to the agent. I would guess that they need that to track down the issue.
I have not heard from Sjors in a very long time. Do you know where he is based right now? And when he gets back to a base with internet access?
Best wishes,
-Torv@lds

5gt Sjors wrote:
Hello Torv@lds,

Sorry you have not heard from us for sometimes. None of us has an access to the internet for sometimes now and it contrbuted to that. However, we have been in contact with the Dipstick and he has been informing about the progress you guys made so far. But he said that he has been trying to respond to their qoestion but that the problem he believe is from them. Having fill the first form, i think you should ask them to go ahead and release the informations to him because you are the one that sent out the form so they should be able to release the information to you as the sender.

I do not have much time here at the moment but i would like to hear from you regards what is going on bassically, the reason the information has not been released to the Dipstick.

Sincerely,
5gt.Sjors.

/me wrote:
Good morning John and Sjors.

Sjors, how nice to finally hear from you again. I was not really worried, because John had told me that he was in contact with you from time to time, but it still a great relief to hear from you personally. It is still a pretty unsafe environment over there.
I understand that you can not speak freely about your mission, but do you have any idea when you will move to a base with better communication facilities? Or even back to the States?
Either way, I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your mates there all the best of luck, and safety for yourselves and the locals you're helping.

John, I went back to the western onion office. I explained to them what you told me. That there are 4 steps in the process but you get an error after step 3. We are now filing a report for the tech support group so that they can trace it down. Well actually, they are filing the report, and I give them the information. Could you provide a screen shot of the error, and some information about your computer? Like the version of windows and the version of explorer. They are very friendly and seem really professional about their responsibility and eager to get it sorted.

I realize that it is a bit more expensive, but would it be easier for everybody if I can wire the fees directly to you or someone local to you who you trust and who could hand it over? At this point, I have no problem paying the extra cost myself in advance. Especially since a couple of hundred dollars will seem completely trivial once we have our project finalized at last.

Thanks and best regards,
-Torv@lds

John Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your email and understanding. It's nice to know that you were contacted by your clients in Iraq. I equally spoke with them today regards the situation of things and it seems they have a very big confidence in you regards this transaction.(<-- is that lad speak for 'we have nobody but you lined up for this'?)

Back to business, If you can wire the funds into an account there in the United States withou my having to go through all the troubles anymore, i think that would be better and i would ask a friend of mine over there in the united state to provide me with an account information as soon as possible or better still, if you can mail a check of that same amount, i would also provide you with the information you need to mail out the check.

I discused this with your friends today when i spoke with them and they are in surpport of this idea. So, let me know if i sould go ahead and request for the account information from a friend of mine or you would prefer mail out check (<-- hmmmm .. I'll have the piggy please.) provided we would'nt have to go through the same trouble anymore.

By the way, we recieved 5 western onion payments today (<--I hope you haven't) in our office here in London today, 2 from the United States while the other came in from other parts of Europe and none of them required all the verification that the guys over the are asking for. And i wonder why they refused to release the payment information to you. Like i said, lets do it the bank or check way if that would even things for us.

Yours truly,
Dipstick. J Ste\/enson.

/me wrote:
Good morning John,

Yes, It was indeed a pleasure to hear from Sjors again. Like always. But ever since he was last relocated, he has not been able to communicate online so much. Finally hearing from him really gives me renewed energy. (<--'renewable' energy?)

For me it would be the easiest to make a bank transfer, since that is a process that I'm familiar with and I don't believe that it is much slower or faster than sending a check. Also, my account manager has previously helped me to setup my account, so that I can make international bank transfers via the online banking web site. So it probably not even strictly necessary that the accountbe in the States.

It is always nice to get a vote of confidence. Altho everything has not always been smooth, I frankly do think that I have proven already that I am not a quitter. Whenever you are in contact with Sjors again, please extend my regards.

Best wishes,
-Torv@lds

..and just in time to give me 2 in 1 day (the other Closed lad accounts I just got from Remittanceboi, see 'Soldier Massbait')..
John Ste\/enson wrote:

Thank you for your email and your point are well understood. I think we should do it the bank way (<-- you are so wise) since it appears to be the best possible means to solve the problem at hand. Mr. Torv@lds, i never called you a quitter and God knows i would never do because, i know how much effort you have putting in regards your delivery.

It's unfortunate we have not been able to conclude it all as expected but with the bank transfer which you rightly suggested, we are heading to the right direction. I do not have the idea of when the transfer would take place and i would be glad if you can inform me of this because, it's likely i would be heading to Australia in two days time for delivery.

Find below the account information you need to make the transfer, I would extend your regards to your clients when next i speak with them and i also want you to know thay are aware of the new plan.

Bank of America
Bank of America, N.A.
P.0. Box 26O78
Greensboro, NC 2742O
Acct Name: K3nn3th L. Br0wn
Acct # 68218OXXXX4499
Acct Routing # 810O0O0XXXX8411

Yours Truly,
Dipstick.John Ste\/enson.

When this fails, he has already suggested I send a check. I've never written a check in my life, but I'm sure he will guide me through it.

About this bank account:

- The routing number does not check out. Googling the number gives nothing. (I think it should be O53OO0196 or O26OO9593.)
- The address seems to be for BoA Mortgage dept.
- Someone named K3nn3th L. Br0wn was US ambassador to Congo, South Africa, and Ivory Coast, and was nominated for ambassador to Ghana. (says wikipedia)

I guess I better tell him that I had trouble entering this info into the online banking thingy.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had serious doubt about that piggy, so I decided to not accept it, and have him come up with a new one.
/me wrote:
Hi John,
Yesterday evening I wanted to make the transfer via the online banking web site, but it didn't quite work out. Could you check that the information that you supplied is correct, please? It seems that the routing number is too long. It looks like it should be maximum 9 or 10 digits.

By the way, is this the famous K3nn3th Br0wn? Who has been ambassador in Ghana among other places? If so, I am very impressed indeed.

Best regards,
-Torv@lds
John Ste\/enson wrote:

I have requested that he reconfirm his Banking information to me and as soon as that is done, i would forward them to you. However,i may not be able to make the trip to Australia like i told you in my last email because, the receipiant of the delivery was unable to come up with the full payment of his delivery as expected and it could take him as long as Tuesday next week to do this according to the email we recieved from him yesterday.

He is not the K3nn3th Br0wn you know, It was coincidental.

Dipstick Ste\/enson.
John Ste\/enson wrote:

Sorry for the delay. My friend Mr. K3nn3th Br0wn is having some problem with he's account i guess (<--I'd like to believe that, but I really think that account was bogus.) but, i have come up with another account for you to proceed with the transfer. As soon as you are through with the transfer, do get intouch with me so that i can inform him about it.

The owner of this account is a Dipstick and he would bring the funds to New York with him whenever i ready to cary out your delivery.

So find below the account information you need to proceed with the transfer.

IgBB N. Opdyke Road 4uburn Hi||s,
Mich!gan ABEZG
Phone. (248) 370-XXX0
Fax. (248) 370-XXX5

Bank of 4uburn Hi||s
Account Number7015XXX14
Roting Number0724XXX87
Mxxxxx Xxxxxxxxh.

Yours truly,

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..and another one! Smile

John Ste\/enson wrote:

Below are the full bank information, so go ahead and proceed with the transfer and get back to me as soon as you are done with it.

(same acct details as before)

Yours truly,

/me wrote:
Hi John,
This is this the same that you sent before, right? I don't see anything different.
Please confirm that this is correct, and I shall make the transfer as soon as possible. And of course let you know immediately.
Best,
-Torv@lds

John Ste\/enson wrote:

This account is OK. So goahead and proceed with the transfer. I spoke with Sjors today and he said he can provide his girl friend account if i am not able to come up with a valid account. I assured him that i would provide you with a valid account which i believe i did. So proceed with the transfer and get back to me.

Regards,

/me wrote:
Hi John,
How're you getting on? Thanks for you quick reply.
You can send it along just in case (sure, why not? if you're offering...), but I will now proceed and make the transfer to your associate. I will get back to you to confirm whether everything worked out.
Have a god evening and talk to you soon,
-Torv@lds

John Ste\/enson wrote:
Attention: Mr.Tur!ng,

Proceed with the transfer and get back to me. i emailed your clients to provide me with the girl friend account (good boi!) and he has not gotten back to me. I will call him one phone and remind him of that. However, proceed with the transfer and get back to me because the owner of that account assured me the account is OK.

/me wrote:
Hi John,
I will use the information as per your last email.
Have a good weekend.
Best,
-Torv@lds

John Ste\/enson wrote:

Below is the account information that your clients gave to me. Use any of the two account and get back to me. Do not forget to notify me of the particular one transfer the funds into. Prior to what your clients told me, this account is OK and the one i have already given to you earlier.

M&I Bank 1O6 Div!sion ST. Nei||svi||e,
Wisconson, 54456.
Bank account Deborah X Xxxxxxe,
Rounting number 0750XXX51
Account number is 00419XXX89

Have a lovely Sunday, (you just contributed to that)

Dipstick John.

..off to A|an

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic