SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any baiter want to be a victim?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn 3dward didn't argue overly much about the paperwork in the post:

Quote:
I am very happy to read back from you today, i have not receive the slip and the claim certificate you send to me yet, i think it will soon come in the mail of this week, but i need to proceed with the release of your funds and gold, and there is no time to waste, i want you to go to your bank today and ask them to check on the transfer you made to our account in Spain, then you have to write out the information below and send it to me as urgent as you can today so that i will be able to proceed with the release of your funds and gold before i receive the mail.
1. Transfer Confirmation Number:
2. Date and Time your bank made the Transfer:
Moreover, i will be expecting to have the transfer confirmation number from you before i close office today, this is very important Mr. because i dont want the mail to delay your claim, i will just have to file the slip and your certificate when i receive them later in the mail, the tracking number will be giving to you when i ship your gold to your address in South Carolina.

Anyone know the format for a Transfer Confirmation Number?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this bank account

BANK NAME - BANCO CAJAMAR
ACCOUNT NAME - ENRIC SIVER
IBAN: ES4430580166942810021072
SWIFT CODE : CCRIE32A
BANK ADDRESS - BARIO BAJO 52, 04740,SPAIN

The IBAN checks out however I ran the SWIFT through a checker and nothing showed. So.. dunno.

Also he said
Quote:
This is the last account for you and this you must pay with western union if something happen
. So either A. He is out of accounts or B. He is tried of the bank game

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's anxiety at 0asis Security (emphasis added):

Quote:
Attn: James,
I am still waiting for the transfer confirmation information requested from you to proceed with the release of your fund and gold, i hope you recieve my last e-mail with the information you have to provide for me to proceed,
I will proceed with the release of your funds and gold once i receive the transfer confirmation number of your fees.

Six minutes later:

Quote:
Attn: Malcolm,
Sorry i made mistake of your name, My son bear James, he is with me while sending you an the previouse mail, that is why i ahev to re-send it to you.
I am still waiting for the transfer confirmation information requested from you to proceed with the release of your fund and gold, i hope you recieve my last e-mail with the information you have to provide for me to proceed,
I will proceed with the release of your funds and gold once i receive the transfer confirmation number of your fees.

Meanwhile, Sh4wn:

Quote:
The best that we can do is to follow my idea, coming to Rome will never be a problem cammy, after the whole transaction, you and i will surely have enough time to tour around the world, you will be able to come to Rome and also go with me to any other country you may intend to go after this transaction, please let us just through with this transaction first.
I will like you to let me know how fast you can get the fees to me, so that i will be able go and pay the money immediatly i get back to Rome, we dont have to waste time on this transaction Cammy, we just have to hasten up and have our plans working fine for us.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
OK, let's get this done.
How are you going to settle with the old fart? Bank to bank or settle up at the office?
Actually it's not just Rome I want to see. Budapest, Prague and Vienna; Rome, Paris and Madrid; then off to Scandinavia and Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen; nine capital cities - now that's a shiny thought!

Mal to follow...

Edited: quotes

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Supplemental - I missed J0hn 3dward's last messge to Cammy:

Quote:
I am sorry if calling you cammy makes you mad, i thought it's just a compliment, and mind you, i am an elderly person and deserve some respect, am a man of 56years and you have to mind the way you will be talking to me Camille, anyway you never tell me your plans upon your claim yet, i will like you to update me on this as the time is running out on you, you have to come up with your fees before the end of this month, i think i have explain this to you once before.
You just have to let me know your plans before your funds and gold will be categorized as unclaimed property at the end of this month.

Her reply was forthright (as you'd expect):

Quote:
Cammy is something my friends call me - no-one else. You aren't my friend. And as for having to show you respect - bollocks; being 56 ain't worth shit. My father is five years older than you and he's a fucking deadbeat pisspot. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.
You'll get paid. I 'll decide when.

Yes, she definitely has father issues - she is so not Daddy's Girl.

Sand Timer x 7
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The laddo must love me - he constantly plasters my character's name all over the place Laughing

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal's reply to J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
It might be a good idea to not bring children to your office; just a suggestion.
The letter should have reached you by now. I don't know why you're still asking for info when you should know already.
There's been a change of address for delivery of the money and bullion. I will be in touch later with new information.

Meanwhile, to Cammy from Sh4wn:

Quote:
I am very happy to receive your e-mail today, the best way i think we can get this done is to take the money down to their office myself and and have it paid so that they can release the funds and gold to you, all you have to do is send the money to me by Western Union or MOneyGram, i will go and pick it up and go straight to their office, this will surely work fine for us Cammy, because i am going back to Rome this week.
Cammy, i will like you to send the money to my information below as fast as you can today, once i recieve the information to collect the money, i will pack my luggage and fly back to Rome.
[ - snip - ]
Make sure you send the scan copy of the Western Union or MoneyGram receipt to me with the information below to make things fast.
Sender's Name:
Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number:
Once we have everything done, you and i will go t everywhere you wish to go, and i will be very happy to see Australia, i have not been to Australia before and i will love to come and meet you there after we get this done.

Now, I think Odin will be giving Cammy some wisdom about this. Let's see how Sh4wn copes with Divine interference...

J0hn 3dward, meanwhile, was more terse:

Quote:
I will not call you Cammy again since you dont like it, I will be waiting to know your decision when you are done.

Meh. You'd think he'd be happier with payday imminent... Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if anyone else got this but the John guy wants me to visit a website for a "yahoo portfolio" thing is, its not even a yahoo link and supposedly if I enter my baiting e-mail address and its password it will "enter a secure area for me and him".

Don't trust it. Don't think I should post the link either.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Definitely do not give him your password

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mlox42
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
^^^
Definitely do not give him your password

Wasn't going to, haven't even been to the site. Just wondering if anyone else got this message from him.

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too. The most important bit is burried in the text:
Quote:
I will want you to go to your bank and ask them if the money is transfer already, if your havent transfer the money just tell them to cancel and go direct to western union office to have the money send.
But if you bank have already made the payment just get back to me with this details

Laddo's bank accounts are getting burned Laughing

Edit:

OK, for the curious of you and for saving the cats of the world, I've taken the risk of opening the link, putting myself bravely in danger. All for the sake of satisfying you. ( Donations are appreciated Very Happy )
Seriously - I know what I'm doing and I'm doing it in a very safe way. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME - do not open any link that was sent to you by lad.
For technically inclined - I opened the site with Firefox, running on a non-privileged user on Linux, using TOR - i.e. sneaky, stealthy and untraceable.

The main site is fake site for ATM cards, here is a clickable screenshot:

The link actually is phishing site, that loads yahoo login page ( note the URL )

Now the sneaky part is located in this part of the page's code:

Code:
<form name="login_form" onsubmit="return hash2(this)" action="data.php" method="post" autocomplete="off"><input value="1" name=".tries" type="hidden"> <input value="ym" name=".src" type="hidden"> <input name=".md5" type="hidden"> <input name=".hash" type="hidden">
<input name=".js" type="hidden"> <input name=".last" type="hidden"> <input name="promo" type="hidden"> <input value="us" name=".intl" type="hidden"> <input name=".bypass" type="hidden"> <input name=".partner" type="hidden"> <input value="cc09u2p4fr0c9" name=".u" type="hidden"> <input value="0" name=".v" type="hidden"> <input value="34OgubssHX6bRgTossbl20pparpJ" name=".challenge" type="hidden"> <input name=".yplus" type="hidden"> <input name=".emailCode" type="hidden"> <input name="pkg" type="hidden"> <input name="stepid" type="hidden"> <input name=".ev" type="hidden"> <input value="0" name="hasMsgr" type="hidden"> <input value="Y" name=".chkP" type="hidden"> <input value="http://mail.yahoo.com" name=".done" type="hidden"> <input value="ym_ver=0&amp;c=&amp;ivt=&amp;sg=" name=".pd" type="hidden">

This actually copies whatever you input in the text boxes and sends it to a file called data.php, located in the same directory. My guess is that the data is sent via e-mail to the attacker.

This looks like a really botched phishing attempt from our lad, as he is just reusing a page that is clearly made for yahoo phishing. Probably he is losing faith in us and is trying to steal at least some e-mail accounts before dumping us ?

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Haban1336
This looks like a really botched phishing attempt from our lad, as he is just reusing a page that is clearly made for yahoo phishing. Probably he is losing faith in us and is trying to steal at least some e-mail accounts before dumping us ?

This is an interesting comment that you made about the re-using.

There might be a bit of history to this.
Laddo and I have been crossing swords since August and around Mid-November his main work account was "hacked" (by another lad who tried a dolla chop) - I rather suspect Laddo's trying the same phishing technique himself.

I received a dodgy looking email complete with link from Laddo yesterday - I've copied it below, having first removed the link! Wink
Quote:
Attn: 0rsson C@rt ,

I want you to go through the document and get back to me so that i can explain more to you on about the consignment (money you are to recieve by now), you will understand me well if you go through the document, Click on this link(http://XXXXXXXXX/yahoo.html ) it will open yahoo portofolio just sign in your email 0rsson.c@rt@xxxxxxx
and password as you always log in to Gmail INBOX. It has been programme.
If you didnt get the document this are the 4 things that can cause it.
1. your email is invalid or your email password is valid
2. if you sign in a different email apart from 0rsson.c@rt@xxxxxxx
3.. your Internet provider might not allow you.
It will work this time around because i have renew the link
if this didnt work out just give me your fax number.
This document have been programme with your email so that no one can access it accept you because of security purpose.It very important for you to read the document.

Do you have western union there?
Make sure you check the document, itt is very important.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day.

Mr. J0hn 3dward
Chief Security Officer
0asis $ecurity Limited

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the link and instructions also - totally out of context of the ongoing correspondence, and sandwiched between 'ordinary' mails of John 3dwards and Sh4wn.

Quote:
just sign in your email [email protected] and password as you always log in to Gmail INBOX. It has been programme.

Yes, of course it is so normal to sign in a Yahoo account with a Gmail account name and password. I shan't mention that part, but I'm quite happy to drop the where-is-the-transfer-slip communications and focus instead on why-can't-I-get-this-webpage-to-open. Perhaps he'd like to teach my character all about browsers and firewalls and complicated things like that.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that too. Cammy denounced it to Sh4wn as "cloak and dagger bullcrap". She also told him:

Quote:
I raised my spirit before Odin and sought His wisdom, and it was clear; "J0hn 3dward is one with Loki" was His message to me.

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should all reply with the same answer to laddo - perhaps say that the link doesn't work, or it's not clearly displayed

If enough of us give the same 'bad' answer, perhaps he'll stop using it?

EDIT
Of course, Yastreb's answer is probably unique! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

Of course, Yastreb's answer is probably unique! Very Happy

What do you mean ? Many of us are on first-name-basis with Odin Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I will ignore that breezy insult against Cammy's religion...

From J0hn 3dward to Mal, this morning:

Quote:
I have been waiting for the information i request from you since Tuesday, i want you to go to your bank and get the information for me, i need to verify your payment and proceed with the release of your fund and gold.
Below are the information requested again because i have not got the mail yet.
1. Name of your Bank (where you made the Transfer):
2. Transfer Confirmation Number:
3. Amount Sent:
4. Date of Transfer:

What he'll get is this reply to his phishing message:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick is that link for? The link is dead anyway so it's no gorram use. Just tell me what this is all about!
In any event, I found down at the bank that the transfer didn't go through - something about problems at the receiving account. They couldn't say any more than that. I'm not happy with that.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, to Cammy from J0hn 3dward:

Quote:
I have been waiting to read from you since i recieve your last mail in this office, i will like to know if you make your decision as you promised.

And from Sh4wn:

Quote:
Hello My Baby,
How are you today and how is everything around you in Australia, i hope you are having a good time over there Cammy, i am very happy to receive your e-mail today, i will like you to explain to me what you mean with "J0hn 3dward is one with Loki".
I will be waiting to recieve the mail you said you have from John Edward, and dont forget to let me know if you have send the money to pay for the fees that you were ask to pay, i believe you recieve my information that i sent to you for the payment by Western Union or MoneyGram, i want you to let me know if you have send the money so that i will know how to make arrangement for my travelling back to Rome.
Waiting to hear from you my Sweet Cammy.

Cammy will reply tonight with a lengthy explanation of Loki's place in Norse mythology.

Sand Timer x 7
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am happy to report that the site is actually offline Twisted Evil

Last edited by Haban1336 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Awesome!

Back on page 3 I received a big list of conversations with your (Hablan1336) character. I was upset to learn that he was working with someone else and sent him this...
Quote:
Mr Edward,
What is the meaning of this? You told me that I was the recipient of this "treasure" and now I can see that you're working with someone else. I demand an explanation of this immediately.

He gave this lame reply...
Quote:

What did you mean ? who am i working with, i need you to explain this to me, who told you that am working with him on this transaction ?? you are the beneficiary as you have come in the first place to claim this funds and gold, i never recieve a claim from another person, who told you am working with him ? i need an explanation

I slapped him hard...
Quote:
John-if that is your name.
You lying piece of shit. Look down and read the emails that you have sent me by mistake. You are a liar and need to explain why you are telling me that we are partners and telling this J@mes Ril3y the same lies. I NEED AN EXPLANATION.

He sent an even lamer reply...
Quote:

You seems to have the same issue with our company, James also have funds and gold with Silver in our company, he have kept it with for a long time and he want to retrieve them now, this is complicating and coincident, you have to understand it yourself that this is co-incident, but if you know that you don't have any funds or gold in our office, you can fall out.

Since you have contact me, i believe you are the owner of the property you are here to claim, but if you know you are lying to me, you can let me know so that i will stop all the processing i am doing for the release of your funds and gold.

Quote:
I ignored him for a couple of days and then got this...

I just want to inform you that i had a meeting with board of Oasis Security Company today and explain to them about the incident of the e-mail i send to you by mistake, and i also explain to them about the way you abuse me and downgrade my personality despite the fact that i explain to you about the situation, and Director of the Firm stated that we have not recieve a genuine information to prove to us beyond doubt that you are the true beneficiary to the funds and gold you were claiming in our security Firm, so by this case, we have made a conclution that you should not make any payment of the fees again, we have place your claim on hold until you apologise before we can do anything on it.

Meanwhile, be notify that nothing will be release to you without you making an apology for the way you talk to me and mess with my personality and profession, then upon your apology, be ready to prove to Oasis Security Firm beyond doubt that you are the true beneficiary to the fund and the bars of gold you are claiming because a questionare will be issue for you on this claim.

A couple of days later I decided to complain to Sh@wn...
Quote:
Hello Shawn,
I'm really sorry to bother you about this but I must tell you that J0hn Edw3rd is a total idiot and probably untrustworthy. He sent me a list of emails by mistake. They were messages with someone else and I know that he's working with another person regarding your funds. I got mad and accused him of 2 timing me on the funds and he gave me a lame ass excuse that this other person also had the same funds as you that he was looking after. Lies, lies and more lies. Then he had the nerve to tell me that I need to apologize to him. Sh@wn, I think that there is definitely some funny business going on with Mr. Edw3rds and I would not trust him if I were you. Anyway, I really want to help you but I'm not going to work with that jerk any more.
Please advice

Shawn was quick to answer...
Quote:

This is very bad of J0hn Edw@rd, i think he is a thief, that means he is trying to work with another person to claim the funds and gold i kept with their Security Company, Noooo we will never allow him do that, please stu i will like you to write the Security Company Lawyer and explain everything to him, let him know that you are the true beneficiary to the funds and property, i will go to his chamber tomorrow and explain to him also, this J0hn Edw@rd is a thief and we have to act fast before he release this funds and gold to someone else.

The Name of the Security Company Lawyer is Barrister Rich@rd D@vid, he is the Senior Advocate in Rome and he is a very good man, i believe he will help us get this fund and gold from that stupid J0hn Edw@rd, please write Barrister Rich@rd on his e-mail: rich@rd_d@[email protected] and make sure you explain everything to him.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon my friend.

I contacted the lawyer, ccing Sh@wn, and forwarded the list of email conversations...
Quote:
Dear Mr. D@vid,
Sh@wn Fritz3r has asked me to contact you regarding the dishonest behaviour of J0hn Edw@rds.
I have forwarded you this copy of a series of email conversations that he mistakenly sent me where he is obviously working with another person regarding Shawn's funds. When I accused him of this he lied and said that this person had the same situation with a different fund when clearly he is talking about the same funds of Sh@wn Fritz3r.
I'm not aware of what your role is here. Are you john's boss or will you be taking over this business?
Please read through the below messages to see what John has done.

Then I got J0hns phishing attempt message, twice, the 1st one is addressed to Camille! So I sent him this...
Quote:
Yeah right, I'm not a stupid liar thief like you so i'm not going to open your "link" so that you can steal my password. I know that you're trying to steal Shawn's funds and you're not going to get away with it.

The Barrister is going to help!
Quote:
From the Desk Rich@rd Dav1d
via Dei Giardinetti 197 - 203
Roma Italy
28-01-2010

Mr. Stu Pid@zhowell,

I receive your e-mail with the fake website that Mr. J0hn Edw@rd send to you, i have go through it all and see that this is a very big offence and it's a criminal act with the penalty of some year in prison, Mr. Edw@rd must be a dubious and unreliable man for doing all this theft attitude.

I was aware of the fund and the bars of gold that was kept with the Security Company by Mr. Sh@wn Frizer after the heartquate or Rome that claim many life, and i am very happy to know that you are the beneficiary to the fund and gold, i already been to the Security Company this morning after reading your mail and i confirm that the fund and bars of gold is still there is their Security Company.

Mr. Stu Pid@zhowell, i am ready to help you to retrieve your fund and gold from this Mr. Edw@rd and stop him from releasing the fund and gold to Mr. James which i believe that he must be a friend to him as this appear to be a plan work between Mr. Edw@rd and James, but before i proceed with my work and have the funds and gold retrieve for you, you will have to pay for my working fees, if you are ready to pay for my service, i promise i will collect your fund and gold for you and make sure that Mr. Edw@rd go to Jail

Yours in Law
Barrister Rich@rd D@vid
I reply...
S.A.I

Quote:
Dear Mr. D@vid,
Thank-you for being willing to help. Yes, I agree to pay you for your work. The only problem is that I'm quite broke at the moment and only have $2394.19 in savings. How much are your fees?

Hmmm, I wonder how much it's going to cost???

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Laddo - it seems one of you has promised to pay up Very Happy
Bold is mine

Quote:
J0seph,

I am glad to tell you that one of the client you send to me as promise to pay at the end of this month, and it will be a very good thing working with you and making money Joseph, i really appreciate and it makes me very glad.

I will be very happy to receive the laptop as you have promise, i need it now to be able to work and make good money, people hack my mail box in public cafe here and am not happy with it, if you are able to get the laptop for me, i will be forever grateful. (Laddo thinks I'm sending him a laptop.... Rolling Eyes )

My Address and Name to send it is below, it's a hotel where i do part time work:

Name: Real name?
Address:
8-10 Oludegun Street,
Ire-Akari estate, Isolo.
State: lagos
Zip code: 23401

Hali@@..

So which one of you is it, then? Laughing

Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did promised to pay, once I dig my car out of the snow... You know, heavy snowfalls, offices closed etc etc

Last edited by Haban1336 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is he intending to do: share with you the money he receives from one of us, and keep 100% of all the other payments for himself?

He has noticed that his website is no more:

J0hn £dward wrote:
Just forget about the document, you dont need to do anything with it again, dont click on any link again, it is a mistake, just make sure you get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip with the transfer confirmation number like i told you.

And my character has just informed him that his friend's bank account isn't doing too well, either:

She wrote:
I've got a bit of troubling news, when I went to the bank to get the transfer confirmation number, the clerk looked up the transfer on their computer there, and found out that the money has not gone through. The transfer process was started alright, but then your Spanish bank returned the money, well 'rejected the transfer' was what the bank clerk said, he said that there must have been some sort of problem with that bank account but he wouldn't be able to say what exactly. What do I do now? I didn't really know what to do or say, I just said thank you and came away. I've never had this sort of thing happen before Please write soon and tell me what to do.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I used the "heavy snow" modality as a reason for not being able to sell my car (to raise the funds!).

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
What is he intending to do: share with you the money he receives from one of us, and keep 100% of all the other payments for himself?

Probably not even that Evil or Very Mad
I imagine he would tell me there had been a "last minute failure to pay" and he would keep the full 100%.

Of course, he's welcome to 100% of wasted effort, frustration, failures etc etc Very Happy

Incidentally, I just found this short buried in my inbox...
Quote:
from
to
date Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM
subject Stop Canada Client.

Please dont send any check to canada client again, he is no more good client

"no more good client"
GOOD! Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the postal service seems to have worked at last:

Quote:
This is to notify you that the mail is here today with your slip and claim certificate, but when i try to check on the account, there is no fund that reflect to confirm your transfer, i will like you to go to your bank and ask them what happened to the transfer you made to our Affiliated Bank account in Spain.
I will wait to hear from you as there is no time to waste, we are getting to the end of the month.

It's a shame that soon Mal will be writing back to say that the letter with the paperwork was returned with "not at this address"... But in the meantime:

Quote:
Well, you see that patience pays. However, all I can tell you is that my bank told me that the transaction failed because of problems with the receiving bank. Ball's in your court then.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic