SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the longest you've argued over one point

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interested in the answer to this. Just started a bait where I spent 14 emails just arguing over the persons first point which is to ask me for £31,000 (Yes pounds not dollars) for lawyers fees.

I keep complaining that it is to much and he keeps justifying it and doesn't seem to want to give up and move on.

What's the longest you've ever wrangled over a point?

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went on for 4 months with a ladette over who was going to travel, me to Nigeria or her to Barcelona. Does that count?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 1/2 months now with an average of 2-3 emails per day from lad arguing about the finer points of which service to use, WU/MG/wire transfer, without my character ever having walked into any of the three to attempt to send money.
Now he's getting a trunk box sent to him via GPS-Etrack.

If you see any of the mods around with a bunch of sand timers, I'm sure they'll have some lovely stories about arguing with lads and will be able to trump all posts here.

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've argued for a month that I wanted a bigger cut on the 7 million I helped getting out of the country, before even wanting to discuss anything else. They were so greedy they didn't even want to give me more imaginairy money

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just under two years with a ladette over a copy of letters patent for a charity trust fund my character was going to provide funds for. This was easily the strangest bait I have ever done.

Started out a sick rich wife bait with a typo that suggested that they already had set up a charity fund in her late husbands name. My character was so touched that he offered to add his share to their widows and orphans charity. They misread what should have been a one line go away response to they were going to get money.

Off script, can't read and greedy started a nearly two year dialog that I tied to monthly board meetings. There were 5 or 6 emails a month but it eventually involved a crooked lawyer.

p.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently baiting a lad with who I'll celebrate a first baithday the 18th of February.
He's asking me a fee of 5000 Euros since the 4th of March last year.
I involved another character who put up the mess, so I'll say I'm arguing with him about why I'll not send them because I don't trust him anymore since approximately 7 months.

This must be my most boring bait at the same time, the lad whines and cries with around 2e-mails a day, then is upset, then is sweet like honey, and I reply with almost one word sentences every few days.
And he comes back for more...

@pablo: nice work, mate! Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great stories so far, It is interesting that they argue about non existant money. I'm still trying to get my lawyer fees down.

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

£31,000 Shocked I hope you get your moneys worth? Very Happy

I gave up arguing with lads because I ran out of patience with them. What I did in the end was send them the same mail back over and over saying "I'll think about it."

They'd either yield long enough so we could move on to the next point of contention, or go away. They all went away in the end. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one month, but it was over a "point"; a decimal point.

Much ado about nothing (zero)

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent about 2 months arguing with a loan lad over the difference between months and years.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this wasn't a small point of contention but was a one time mistake by the lad that completely changed (improved) the bait. I was baiting a dying widow when her barrister contacted me and told me she'd died. Things were progressing with the barrister when about a month later, the widow accidentally wrote to me again, picking up where we'd left off. Shocked Everything changed. The lad claimed that the email was from "just a terrorist". The FBI got involved and assured me that dead people can't email. My character continued to write to the "terrorist", would not move further until the "terrorist" repented for his sins, etc. This went on for months and months, often with several emails a day. (and a bunch of trophy photos).

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent over 5 months with FrumpyBB on "The Schoolkids' ATM Card Bait - Now With Kangeroos," http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145278.
It was "when are you sending me the money..." "Soon...here's the story...delays." He was the most mind-numbing droning thing I have ever baited. It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done, staying with him until the one-year sand timer could be claimed. I almost lost my mind, or maybe I did. I'm still not sure, yet. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am crying with laughter again ... I must be easily amused ... this is wonderful, how did I ever slog through life before I found Eater?

Goat
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might count.

I was contacted by the FBI (Robert Mueller) about a government run compensation scheme for those that had been the victims of internet scammers. I replied that I had lost $1,200 to some chap called Charles Soludo and that he had completely disappeared. Miraculously, the very next day, the Lagos arm of the FBI found him loitering with intent in some shabby cyber cafe and arrested him on the spot. I was informed and assured he would feel the full weight of the law bearing down on him and get a long stretch to follow.
He lost it when I told him that the very same C Soludo had got back in touch with me the very next day after that. We spent the next three weeks arguing over who had the real one. I was dropped when I told Robert that Charley informed me that, he had been caught but only had to pay him a $20,00 bribe to be let go.

Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Windy, I was wondering what to do with those 'We're here to compensate you if you've been scammed!' modalities ... yes, I've been scammed (so I'm a good candidate) ...

Goat
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had over 30 emails back and forth haggling about my percentage of the loot before we ever got going with his scam...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rick Shaw wrote:
Some great stories so far, It is interesting that they argue about non existant money. I'm still trying to get my lawyer fees down.

The lawyer fees aren't exactly non-existant, they're your (as far as the lad's concerned) REAL dollars. A bigger share of the loot however concerns money that even the lad doesn't have and isn't planning on ever giving you.

Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he gave in last night. I now have him down to $22,500 Canadian Dollars. He even let me off the £0.43p converted from Englih money.

How generous!! He wants it by Western Union or Moneygram surprise surprise.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
The FBI got involved and assured me that dead people can't email.

That made me laugh yesterday, and again just now so I thought I'd mark the occasion.

It's just so.........er.........erm..........Lad! Laughing

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
From lad's reply to my reply to an are you Dead or Alive scamletter.
Quote:
...so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living.

We discussed whether I was dead or not for the first few emails!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm celebrating a sand timer with Mr. Martins from my signature: "Have it in mind that time wasted can not be regained."
We've been arguing since April '09 over whether or not sending $5,000 using WU or MG is the safest method. I like using a scientific approach. I run an experiment where I send him money Wink through one of them, and, believe it or not, he never gets it. It seems like having your dolla chopped would be proof enough that your argument may be faulty... but if he's willing to keep trying, I guess I am too.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took me four months of arguing, wheedling, and badgering (Wink) to get a Lad to do the tasks that he'd earned through infidelity to the religion of the Aesir. In the end, I got my trophy pix.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic