SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yorkshire Terrier 'Adoption' Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx via 217.146.188.132; Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:46:15 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.27.133]
Authentication-Results: mta800.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.137.27.133 (HELO n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.27.133)
by mta800.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:46:15 +0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2010 13:46:13 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.100] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2010 13:46:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2010 13:46:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 60678 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jan 2010 13:37:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264685834;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: l
Received: from [195.24.209.14] by web114011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:37:14 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:37:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Msg to "ranpeter",
To: xxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <AIDCOM1fIPlmPi2OtKD00011af4@AIDCOM1>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-874758259-1264685834=:51300"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 8.5.432 [271.1.1/2650]

Thanks for the quick response regarding my babies Pren. and dandy there are still up for adoption to a new home that has time and love for pets.there are health guaranteed and will come along with all her papers both health and registration papers.their names are pren and dandy below are a few current pictures of theirs there are 12 weeks old, home and potty trained.there are socializes with kids and other home pets.I have had a few
families contact me and i am still to decide which home to let them go
to. there are both AKC and CKC registered. I am re-homing them because i
have been promoted at my job site and i will need to work more hours
of the day so i will have less time to look after them I don't mind
giving them for free as long as i can be assured that there will
provided the best at their new home.If you don't mine me ask a few questions;

Do you have kids
Do you have any experience with puppies
Will you breed them in the future?
Will you send us updates about them from time to time and pictures?

I will be waiting to read from you before i can tell you if i will let
you have them or not. there are free to a good home but their new family
will be responsible for their delivry charges if that will be
necessary, we had to post all over because we want to re-home the puppies as soon as possible. any lovely family that we will decide to give them too will stand the chance to pay only for their delivery charges.Waiting to read back from you as soon as possible
cheers

Let's see if they even read my reply to them :

Quote:
Hello

I got information that you are having Yorkshire Terriers for adoption. Actually they are very good done in a clay oven with rosemary and coriander, so I hope you can let us have them. We will send you photos of them dished up and served with chips and baked beans.

We are an elderly couple and we love dogs, as stated above. We don't have kids because we ate them too.

Please let us know how we can get these shitty yapping little dogs into our stomachs as soon as possible

Thank you so much

Tom Afelberg

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a quick reply .... he wants me to have the dogs ....

Quote:
hello

i am very glad to read from you again to let you know i strongly believe that you are the one for my puppies and that there will be happy with you and your family complete with them wonderful love they can provide but i have one thing that you need to do for me is that you promise me that you will take good care and love my puppies. because all i ever wanted for them is happiness if there are happy that makes me fine so let your word be your bond and keep your promise. So if i may ask how soon do you want them home so that i can start preparing them for new home.You will only pay for the delivery gargeis of the puppies we are located in RUE DE RIVE 20 MEGARA ATTICA in GREECE are you taking the two of them. Thanks and looking forward to read from you soon

Reply :

Quote:
Hi

This is really lucky as my son is a long distance driver and will be driving through Greece next week, so he could come and pick up the puppies and bring them back for us.

Yum yum, we anticipate a real fest.

Please let me know.

Tom

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually they are very good done in a clay oven with rosemary and coriander

dont forget the Garlic !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
--- On Sun, 31/1/10, Garry Dan <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE maltes

Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 7:10

thanks for the mail and sorry for the let reply i am so glad to read from you again this make me feel that you are the right family for my puppies not only that but i am so happy that i have found the right family for my puppies all i want from you to give them is the love and care the deserved so for you to have this puppies you will have to mail me back with your full chipping information there are YOUR FULL NAMES HOUSE ADRES;;;;;;;;;;;COUNTRY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;CITY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ZIP CODE;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;when i have this information from you i will then take the puppies to the pet transport air line and get them registered in to your names and also book for a flight to your location and the delivery agency will then contact you with the full flight details and also tell you how you will be making the payment it will cost you 200euro. for the two of them and you will be making the payment direly to them because you will not be making the payment to me ok and i can assure you that the puppies will be delivered at you door step thanks and waiting to read from you as soon as possible

Quote:
--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Sally Green <xxxxxxxxxxk> wrote:

Subject: Re: RE maltes
To: "Garry Dan" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hello

Please let me know next steps and detail of the delivery agency.

YOUR FULL NAMES Sally Green

HOUSE ADRES Larker Keel, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, Hampshire
COUNTRY UK
CITY
THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION Southampton
ZIP CODE
AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER xxxxx

Quote:
--- On Sun, 31/1/10, Garry Dan <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: RE maltes
To: xxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 13:31

Dear Sally
Thanks for the information's which you send to me ,now that i have all your details address needed for the transportation of this puppies to you, i will be able to send the puppies over to you without any-problem ,so i will love to proceed immediately,the airline i am going to be using to send the puppies over to your home is the PETS-AIR ANIMAL TRANSPORT ,you can check on their website for more details
PetAir UK - worldwide air pet transport by qualified vets
International pet transport service uniquely run by vets.
(This is a genuine company in UK, I've notified them that their website is being used by these scum)
they are the best and most reliable with the fastest means of transporting pets and home delivery,
so i will love to take the puppies first thing tomorrow morning to the airline office and register them on a flight and home delivery to your location ,so that the airline can then contact you with details on how you are going to make the payment and also they can proceed to transport and delivered the puppies at your home and also they will give you the flight details,
thanks and please let me know if this is okay by you....

Quote:
You have sent me this message 6 times so it went into my spam and created an alert. Can you be more careful, once is enough.

Thank you for the information.

This is not an airline, it's a transportation agency for pets. They are very close to where I live in UK so I will call them tomorrow morning first thing to get details.

S G

It will be interesting to see the scammer's reply.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic