SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who's up for a game of Risk?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll own the world! (cue evil laugh)......

This is an online game, and looks pretty fun. You don't have to be glued to your computer, waiting to make a move (Seeing as how we are all scattered around the world this is probably a good thing). I can set the game up where you've got 24 hours to make your move.

Here's the online game site:

http://landgrab.net/landgrab/Home

We can have up to six players in the game, and we can play either against each other or in team mode.

Anyone interested?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have to pay to play? Or is it Risky free?

I'll just get my coat.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Free signup. Won't cost you a dime. 100% Rusky Free!

(I hate you bohigal Very Happy )

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Risk with 24 hours between moves? This could take all year. I'm in! I just signed up for an account as knid419. The code of conduct is awesome. We should take a pole as to who from this site will be "BANNED FOR LIFE" first. Laughing
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I made an account.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out the invites. It's just four of us, with no teams. Let's see how this works.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I too late to join?

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Signed into the game and watched the tutorial. This could be fun.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foo, can we get you the next time? It looks like we're just waiting for one person to deploy their initial army.

We're fighting for the honor of England, which is more than England ever did. When I win I think I'm going to turn the country into a giant amusement park.

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the honor of Wales! Your powers are useless against my strongest defense: unusually long and difficult words

Cachu bant ti cachu mes
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Foo, can we get you the next time?

Sure, someone poke me whenever that is.

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to participate in a next game as well!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. The more the merrier. The game we're playing right now is shaping up to be a good game. I don't care for the map though.

Right now I have a stranglehold on Northern England. I have reinstituted Capital Punishement for 419 Scammers. Northern England is now scam free. Not only that, but I now get three additional armies per turn.

Knid has Wales (for the moment), but I've heard rumblings that he's not a very good leader. As a matter of fact, I've heard that the lads in Lagos are planning on relocating there. Somebody must do something about that. As long as knid has Wales he'll get four additional scammers..., er.... armies per turn.

The initial deal was such a way that Miracles had a strong presence in the south, and was able to capture both Southern and Western England. This could be a problem. He had the chance to march up north and clean out Wales, but he instead elected to do a land grab for Southern and Western England, giving him 5 additional armies per turn. I can't say I blame him, as I probably would have done the same thing.

It's now auguste's turn. What will he do?

(I have a pretty good idea what he'll do, but I'm not gonna share it)

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you'd like to play the next game sign up at the landgrabbers site and let me know your logon id. I'll send out an invite when we start our next game.

I promise you that we will NOT be battling for the honor of England. The map we're currently using absolutely blows chunks. I'm sure I can find a better map (as in all the rest of them) to use.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've signed up as Master of Puppets.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got a butt ugly bottleneck of a game going on right now. Everyone's afraid to make a move, as if they do someone else is going to run in and clean their clock. Like I said, it's a bad map.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have screenshots, Jay?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you register and just add jayhawk as a buddy, you can check out their game (and even see previous moves)

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want in on next game

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, register and add me as a buddy. Auguste has just broken the bottleneck. He didn't manage to get Miracles out of his entrenchment, but he did manage to take out 26 of Miracles armies.

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined another game to pass the time while I waited and am doing quite horribly. I shouldn't be a hard opponent at all Wink

(Also, it's "foo" followed by a one, a two, and a three. Not "fool" followed by 23. Fix your fonts, people!)

ETA: Ah, they're not bashing me. I'm so horrible they think that I'm one of the other players using two accounts Laughing

auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk
And you thank me by backstabbing and going for me instead of him.
At least i can claim i didn't hide in trenches and stalemates.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went for him, dammit! Go back and check the rolls! I just did a piss-poor job of taking him out. I thought I had more than enough armies to at least get into his continents. I SHOULD have had more than enough armies to get the job donel. I guess the guy isn't calles "Miracles" for nothing.

edit - I'm going to send out invites for an eight player game later on this evening. I figured we could play four teams of two each. I'm pretty sure the computer assigns the teams.

The invites will be sent to:

Auguste
Master of Puppets
Miracles88
Suicide King
foo123
knid419
littlejayhawk (my 16 year old son wants to play. He's not half bad)

Let me know if I missed anyone.

If you haven't gone through the tutorial now's a good time. Also, you can set up some games and play against computer opponents for some practice.

edit - (again)

I've sent out the invites. If you can't play let me know. The game name is "ladland", and we're divided into four teams of two each. Teams are:

Usmans
Bellos
Axmen
Ogas

The map is quite large, and I guarante we won't have bottleneck problems. Evil or Very Mad

edit - (last time, I promise!)

Teams are not assigned at random. When you accept the invite you specify what team you want to be on. My son and I are team #1.

Let's do the following:

Auguste and MoP - Team #2
Miracles and Suicide King - Team #3
Foo & Knid - Team #4

I promise this will be the last time I bother you all*

*(Promise not valid in continents that border an ocean)

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then. I'll try not to be apocalyptically bad this time Wink

(I used to pwn at Risk in real life. Not sure what happened.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic