SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A good and well deserved slap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad:

Headed "YOU ARE A FAKE"

Dear Quent0n D@v1es

I have contacted the bank and find out that everything about the account is correct. I have also discovered that you are using TIGER WOOD passport ID, i can't continue this deal with you any more. you are fake.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Be#ker Hendr1k
Investment Consultant.
UBS.

(Don't you love the "Warmest regards" despite me being a fake?)

Here is my reply...

Dear Be#ker Hendr1k, or should I call you L@rry Nels0n or Em1 Sm1th or Ger@ld B0mme1 or L@rry W0lf? Yes I have dealt with you in all those guises. You have offered me loans at 2% interest, tried to gain my email account details and password, and offered me shares of contrived inheritances. I have used a great many aliases myself and enjoyed every minute of it. My Union Ticket I.D. with Tiger Woods picture and signed by two ex presidents of the United States, (you didn't notice that did you?), was just to see how stupid you really are. And I wasn't disappointed, I had to present it to you twice and then start telling you the bank details you gave me were false before you woke up.

Did you ever wonder why your hhbe#ker-ub$@sy$-w.com address suddenly went off the air?

But the good part is I am still stringing you along with several characters you are too stupid to see are playing you along. I hope to waste a great deal more of your time yet.

So as Quent0n D@v1es we part company, but I am still around. Try to spot me if you can.

What a miserable sucker you are. I don't think you are cut out for the scamming business.

Goodbye, "Quent0n"

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Burning lads isn't a great idea as they tend to become more wary next time.

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, when there is a reason for doing so? My objective in proving I had dealt with him in quite a few instances in his various guises, have had his email addresses closed down and questioning his effectiveness as a scammer was to instil the belief that I am still in there wasting his time. (I am not as it happens, but he often turns up in my inbox so I am sure I will be again). If I can get him thinking I am still amongst his intended victims he may well waste time he could be using more productively analysing every email he receives trying to find me. If I can waste his time not being there isn't that as good as spending my own time doing it?

I agree just slagging them off to taunt them isn't productive, if that is what you were thinking I was about.

Edit: You've added to your post as I was replying. He is already wary as he picked up on the false document. As I said, being more wary just wastes his time when we aren't there.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
My objective in proving I had dealt with him in quite a few instances in his various guises, have had his email addresses closed down and questioning his effectiveness as a scammer was to instil the belief that I am still in there wasting his time.

Not a good idea. Sure we want him looking over his shoulder but we don't want him to know what to look for.
Also, please don't report and close a lad's boxes. We've discussed this many, many times before and it's not a good thing to do. Not only could you be screwing up another baiter if he's working the lad too, but if LE are involved, killing the box destroys any evidence that they may need for a prosecution.

We don't close boxes.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't close it, but one of his mail boxes started bouncing a week ago and when I asked him he said he was using a new one. I didn't close it, I just tossed that in for good measure as I was sure he didn't close it voluntarily.

I was careful not to give him any specific clues of where he is going wrong. For example he uses the same IP for himself and his supposed banker. Many lads do that but there is no way I would point that out. He already knew my ID was a fake and so I can't see I gave anything away there. When they miss-spell English words I always spell them the same as they do when I reply. Not making them smarter is something I work pretty hard at so I'd like to know if I gave anything away in this example as I can't see it.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well dude, the danger you've got now is that the lad gets spooked, believes your statement that you're baiting him in that email address, so he just goes and closes it and opens another - taking those victims who he thinks aren't baiters with him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to drag this on but that doesn't make a lot of sense. The whole point is he has no idea who is a genuine target and who is a baiter. He only knows I was a baiter as Quent0n. Which helps him not at all.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:

....But the good part is I am still stringing you along with several characters you are too stupid to see are playing you along. I hope to waste a great deal more of your time yet.

IMHO Far better to leave a lad hanging wondering why a bait suddendly hit the brick wall rather than get his hackles up and make him more wary for the next time.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Far be it from me to depart from the party line, Wink but when the lad calls you on an irrefutable falsehood such as using a picture of a famous person, then he already knows you're a joker. Admitting it isn't that much harm.

In 99.99% of cases it is good to fade away. However in this case it would have been exactly the wrong thing to do. Just fading away doesn't de-educate the lad in the slightest; it just confirms his (correct) suspicions.

One problem I do have with that burn is it does educate him that there are people that are willing to take that much trouble over him. It may have been better to act like a lad. "I spoilt your jobs and took your format." or "You stole my maga, now I am going to make your life hell until nobody will work with you."

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That would've indeed been better, nice one!

Alternatively, you are a far better lad than he is and were testing him to see whether he could work for you. Alas, he sucks bigtime and won't be employed by you.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little question:
What did you send him as a "TIGER WOOD passport ID" exactly?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
The whole point is he has no idea who is a genuine target and who is a baiter.

The whole point is that he's left wondering. That doesn't mean that you've got to tell him outright.

You tell him outright you're baiting him in that box - good chance he closes it and starts again.

You don't tell him - he gets paranoid but keeps the box open.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why all this beatdown? He's obviously trying to do the right thing.

Wilbur, please re-review the stickies. Never act impulsively (this is often the cause of burns). Find someone to ask questions to. i have been doing this for a year and still bounce things of the elder baiters before making a huge mistake. The object of the hunt is to bewilder and control. The more broke down they are the easier they are to control.

There is always an excuse to give a lad. You said the lad found the bank info to be correct. I hope you provided fake details, then you know he was bluffing. You could have countered with, "What the hell are you talking about, Tiger Wood?" Denied everything and kept him on the hook.

Don't be shaken, carry on.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Albator, it appears to have been a "Union Ticket ID", whatever that is, but I don't have the heart to kick a man when he's down, so I was letting it go.

This is of course an object lesson in why you shouldn't send ID to lads. Anything safe enough wont be accepted. If it is, it just means the lad hasn't bothered to open it and you could have sent a junk-file. Otherwise you are risking what happened here - the lad later gets his suspicions raised and goes back for a look at the ID. If the ID had been a junk-file, the bait would still be going.

I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Why all this beatdown? He's obviously trying to do the right thing.

It is not a beatdown.
The guy asked a question and he's getting an answer.

We're all "trying to do the right thing". That doesn't mean that there aren't better ways to do it or that we can't learn as we go along.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hellooo, I was replying to some of the others...can we call it a spanking then? Maybe a time out?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the comments, some good sense in there. The ID was a faked membership form of a (to my knowledge) non existent 'Oil Workers Union of America" It was designed to hopefully fool a Nigerian scammer but not a westerner. Apart from the picture which as deliberately someone any Westerner, (and yes, some Nigerians), would recognise. (Hell Tiger is even holding a putter!) It was also signed OWUA Presidern Franklin D Roosevelt and OWUA Field Rouser Harry S Truman.
I know this guy well and as my email stated have messed with him quite a few times, so I didn't really care if he woke up. As it happened he didn't, even when I also sent it as ID tor his supposed bank who were going to set up an overseas account for the $M8.5 that was coming my way. It was when I queried the bank details that he either took another look at the ID or maybe one of his mates put him wise. The bank details, incidentally were of course false. A check of the SWIFT came up no result and the Iban didn't have enough characters. So telling him sorry I made a mistake the details are OK would also be a dead give-away as he knows they aren't.
Anyway, thanks again for all the interest. I'll be back stirring him again soon I have no doubt.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
It was designed to hopefully fool a Nigerian scammer but not a westerner.

A very large and increasing number of victims these days are in the Middle East and India. I would judge it to be somewhere between 20% and 50%.

There's a fair chance I wouldn't recognise Tiger Woods, and I'm in the UK with a good exposure to him. (Although the putter would be likely to tip me off.)

Bank accounts with fake money in them are fake. Fake banks with websites are killed in the Fake Bank forum. It's the bank accounts that you send money to that are real.

Cellphone x14

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't send fake ID of any type. Occasionally a very badly obscured one that is not recognizable will get by but the rules are we don't send fake ID not matter how silly the sender thinks it is.

We also do NOT close lads free addys down. Whether on purpose or it just happening and feeling like just adding it in, we don't do that here.

You are going to ask why, oh why and come up with reason why it is a good thing. We have had this conversation here at least a hundred times. It's not a good thing.

I please ask you to respect the judgment of those who have been baiting for many years. We know more then you think.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you read through the thread you will see that I DID NOT CLOSE THE EMAIL ADDRESS DOWN

Try not to be so aggressive, this is supposed to be a friendly helpful site. Self rightesness to my mind does not have a place here, even from a mod.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic