SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victims needed! - Fresh Prince of Bel-Air format - NEW EMAIL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladilicious wrote:
but I can't quite follow how you know what to say to this lad to convince him you've been scammed or whatever.

The fastest and easyiest way to get a reply would be to play compliant and let him know you would like to help and provide him with fake information he is asking for from the fake persons e-mail account.
Tim

On a side note two times now and two diffrent e-mails later i have not been able to send this guy an e-mail.. Did someone kill him??

Tim
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from Smith today and he asked me to deal with his barrister Twisted Evil

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HollyHigh wrote:
I got a reply from Smith today and he asked me to deal with his barrister

Could you please PM with the E-mail addy you are using to contact him.
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suicide King wrote:
Ladilicious wrote:
but I can't quite follow how you know what to say to this lad to convince him you've been scammed or whatever.

The fastest and easyiest way to get a reply would be to play compliant and let him know you would like to help and provide him with fake information he is asking for from the fake persons e-mail account.
Tim

On a side note two times now and two diffrent e-mails later i have not been able to send this guy an e-mail.. Did someone kill him??

Tim

So, we pretend we received one of his emails and simply respond? And he's lived his whole life in the USA and still talks about barristers?

Goat
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad emails me constantly and says he just moved to the UK (I didnt bother to check his IP, I have no idea where he really is).

He slips in and out of ladspeak and is a general idiot. Keeps flipping back and forth between "I'm the big man in charge" and "please take pity on me Im poor"

Anyway, I've emailed the barrister, but I want to know whats going on El Scorcho? What am I supposed to be doing with him, just stalling? Is he the barrister, or is it you?

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="LadiliciousSo, we pretend we received one of his emails and simply respond? And he's lived his whole life in the USA and still talks about barristers?[/quote]

Play dumb to it, most things lad say on the start i really never pay attention to the fun starts when you get them off script.
Tim
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SK PM sent. I have been in touch with Will and Jazzy. He is definatly making it up as he goes. It is kind of like a MadLib. Laughing
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok have finally got into contact with him am now e-mailing the jazzy jeff
Tim
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems I'm not good enough, the ditz has gotten nothing back Confused

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe well..he prolly got his fingers glowing of all his e-mailing.
Jazz-man wants me to send 3,5k direct to West Africa since he was there defending a guy. I got confused why he couldn´t access his account from home there. A well established guy like him must have a working credit card Wink
Looking forward to his reply...

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got bank info from him say its in NJ??
Tim

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a HK bank account lol. Reportd ofc. I will do a transfer monday ... send a verification and mix up some numbers. Laughing

HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...I got seriously pissed with Jazzy. I had some serious trouble sending the money to HK..

"Is this a joke?
I tried today making a trasfer to:
HSBC BANK WAYFONG HOUSE BRANCH HONG KONG
SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 181-1-618998
ACCOUNT NAME: MUNITEX ENTERPRISES HK LTD.

My bank (Siam Commersial) told be that no such account was registred?
I think you should sort your life out. I will hereafter continue with more important things in my life. Stop wasting my time!"

He got back to me today....

"Attention:Mr HH.

Oh am sorry i sent you the wrong account information's it was giving to me by a client to use as a case against his opponent, i thought i was giving you the write info never knew it wasn't sorry for stressing you this much. Please use this information's am highly sorry we have gone this far to give chances now, please for the sake of Williams let make it right this time.

Name: TD bank
Account Holder Name: Pat Henry
Account Number:7870625402
Routing number: 031201360
Branch Address:510 high street
State. NJ
City: mount holly
Zip code: 08060
Bank Tel: 609-267-8999
We work for justice.
Regards.
Barr. Jazz Jeff."

Anyone reported the last one yet?

Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo! I just got this guy's intial email in one of my catcher accounts.

The mugu is actually sending it out. Nice work. Thumbs up

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been going back and forth with this guy for awhile now. Its like babbling with a child, he keeps making up silly stories as he goes along. I've been emailing him for a week now and we've hardly talked about money, I keep asking him to tell me about his law practice or when we can meet for a cup of coffee or silly stuff like that. Its frustrating him, but he's still holding onto the scam.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister cracked today. I have had a great mail exhange with the lad but the NN P.R.A.T. forms had him give up. I followed up with a very angry mail. After all..I do want to make some money on this deal Wink

"Am sorry i don't think i can proceed with this business any more am no more interested because i cant fill out such a form what ever the bank may say i don't care any more

take care and have a good day, please tell Williams he should find another lawyer who can handle his fund for him but is unfortunate that there will be no lawyer to do that because they wont know how and were to start because they were never a family lawyer to Williams late mother as you can see am really the right person for this.

Now i don't think you are been serious here please don't write me unto any form issue again think am through with this business stay cool and have a good living."

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the first message a couple of days ago, sent to the address of the baiting character that I gave you. This morning another one of my characters received it. Sent from: k1ngsley@[email protected]
reply to: willi@[email protected]
Is he sending it out from another address to avoid paying your percentage or has another lad gotten ahold of the format already?
The first one came from: The email sender
term.ukb@[email protected]
used at Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:13:55 -0300 the IP address: 216.226.70.106 using a satellite provider
The new one:
The email sender
k1ngsley@[email protected]
used at Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:55:17 +0200 (CAT) the IP address: 217.15.121.190 from , . (that's all it says)

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is husteling, but the barrister dont like to fill out no darn forms thats for sure.
Tim

Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men!! Matthew 4:19 Closed lad accounts x2
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone still in contact with the lad? He just sent me a new account today. Twisted Evil

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Good work!
Could someone pm me the 'best' addy to start talking to the lad, please?
Thanks!

added Friday morning.
HollyHigh rules!
I wrote to the lad and also to his barrister from different accounts.
Both answered. Shocked

The lad loves me, I think:
Quote:
Ma am,are you married?..........how old are you Ma?.........,because I would like to build a good relationship with you.Ma, here is the Barrister E-mail Address: [email protected] the same time the Bank will contact you for Due process as i will send your message to the Barrister Jazz Jeff to commence work immediately.OK!

I will advise you Oblige to the Barrister's instructions by sending him the required amount Stipulated {$3,500} to procure all the necessary documents needed to back up the Fund in other to make things work out fine.

Time to tango.

Added later in the morning-

The barrister´s answer to my second character´s query included this:
Quote:
Finally,This is the advice given to me to alert you, on no account should you allow the Diplomat know the content of the Consignment is that clear to you Farley?

By pure chance the barrister was contacted though the account of one of my favourite characters- the MT.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic