SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victims needed! - Fresh Prince of Bel-Air format - NEW EMAIL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so G0mer has managed to convince his young apprentice Isaiah that his new format with character W1ll Smith is going to make him big money...

Quote:
805 Saint Cloud Road
Bel-Air
California
USA

Dear Friend,

Y'all may not know me, however I have happily found you via the means of the internet. My name is William C. Smith, I am 17 years of age and I am calling for your help quite desperately. But please, sit right there and let me tell you quickly about how my life got flipped and turned upside down, putting me in the desperate situation you find me in today.

West Philadelphia born and raised, in the playground is where I spent most of my days, generally chilling and acting all cool. I also loved to shoot some basketball outside of the school. However one day, whilst doing this, a couple of guys who were upto no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got into a large fight, which scared my mother greatly. Because of this, she suggested I move to the quiet town of Bel-Air in California to live with my auntie and uncle. The taxi ride there was long, however the licence plate and comedy dice in it kept me entertained. Upon my arrival, I thanked the taxi driver and settled in with my new family.

4 years have passed since that day, and all has been fine until now. My Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv have recently seperated due to Aunt Viv being unfaithful with Geoffrey the butler. My cousin Carlton has entered the world of narcotic drugs, and the family has collapsed. My mother died last year due to a haliborange overdose, leaving me genuinely homeless and without family.

However, my mother left behind a large sum of money (Approximately $650,000USD) which is currently in the hands of the family lawyer, Barrister Jazz Jeff. I can only access this money by paying the $3500 access fees as I am under the age of 18. If you were to help me raise these access fees, I would be happy to compensate you with $150,000USD of the money I have been left.

Please, if y'all can help me out financially then I would be grateful beyond recognition, fo' real. All I need from y'all are the following:

Full name:
Address:
Marital status:
Tel/Fax number:

Once I have these I can then put you in contact with our family barrister, Barrister Jazz Jeff. He will see you through any legal proceedings that we may need to withdraw the funds, and also confirm to you what needs to be done. We can trust him, he is a true fresh prince.

Thanks, and may God bless you.
William C Smith

(For more info, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BQxpXYPk8)

However poor Iasiah doesnt have the tools to bomb e-mail, but he's set up an email box and Gomer has kindly bomb emailed for him (...not. But Isaiah doesnt know that).

So anyone wanting to prove to Isaiah that G0merb0yz is the real deal in terms of formats, get him busy at [email protected] Very Happy

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.

Last edited by El Scorcho on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah shit those were the days hey. Good job, thats funny as.

Im on it, I think i can help this kid out.

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent!

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Isaiah's having trouble with his @usa.com account, hes moaning that none of his replies are being authorised to leave Laughing G0mer's instructed him to set up a private Yahoo account, so expect a reply from him soon enough Very Happy

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not totally sure if the ITP rule applies. This is from Wiki- emphasis is mine.
Quote:
The Banks mansion

The mansion is where the Banks family, as well as Will, live; the address was revealed in the fourth season's "For Sale By Owner" as 805 Saint Cloud Road. A majority of the show's scenes take place in the mansion. Originally, most of the family scenes took place in the living room, with less prominence given to the kitchen. The living room set had archways at either end to hallways, and two doorways at the back of the set to the side yard. The right-side hallway was occasionally shot in, and had a staircase upstairs, and the front door. The kitchen set was not attached to the rest of the downstairs set, and was unconventionally laid out compared to many sitcoms: The left side had counters that continued along the fourth wall (where the audience would be), and had a lot of depth (from the audience perspective), with camera angles frequently shooting almost parallel to the fourth wall. The set had two interior doors; one of which, at the right side of the set, led to the hallway left of the living room (though was not attached on set), and an exterior door to the unseen back yard. There was a dining room also off the hallway left of the living room. The upper floor hallway was shown in Season 1, until the mansion sets were completely rebuilt after the season.

In the second season, the kitchen and living room sets were rebuilt much larger with a more contemporary style (as opposed to the much more formal style of the first season), and were connected directly by an archway, allowing scenes to be shot continuously between the sets, which is where most scenes were shot. The staircase upstairs was incorporated into the back of the living room, with only one rarely-used exit to the side yard beside it. An actual television prop was added at the fourth wall, whereas there had only been one implicitly in the first season. The archway to the right still led to a hallway with the front door. The only element that remained from the original set was the kitchen's left-hand wall and island which were rotated ninety degrees to become the back wall at the right of the kitchen, with some modification to the cosmetics. The archway was the only way into the room, other than the exit at the left to the backyard patio, which was now an existing part of the main house set.

In addition, Will's and occasionally other family members', rooms were shown (sometimes changing looks between appearances) during the series. The pool house was shown in one episode of season 3. A different set was used when it became a main location in season 4 until the end of the series, after Will and Carlton moved in.

Despite the changes, the exterior shot of the Banks house, which is an actual house in Bel-Air, Los Angeles, California, was constant throughout the series, usually featured in still shots. A running gag, however, featured Jazz being physically thrown out of the front door using the exterior of the house. Every time he is thrown out of the house, he is shown wearing the same shirt although he does not always wear it when he is thrown out (the producers never shot a second sequence with Jazz being thrown out of the house, only adjusting the original scene for time purposes; an exception is in the episode "Community Action", where Jazz was thrown out along with a lifesize cardboard cut-out of Bill Cosby, complete with a blooper showing Jeff Townes reshooting his flying off the house several times).

Edit to add: St. Cloud Road ends at 700. There is no 805. The zip code would be 90077. There was a past president that lived in the banker Drysdale's house filmed for the Beverly Hillbillies at 668. Carry on.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it is! Wow... they must get a few visitors Surprised

Not to worry, guess it was a blessing in disguise his @usa.com gave up the ghost. I'll re-send him the format to his soon-to-be new yahoo address with an amended fake address Smile

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ITP trigger setting was set too low. Since there is no such address it's all good.

Some rich friends of the past president of the USA bought the house at 666 St. Cloud Rd. at a discount because of the address. They had the number changed to 668.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha. Incredible. The lad just gave me another Id for myself (that's about 30+ identities).

I shall be the Prince of Bel Air...you will address me as your highness. LOL

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him an email and you a PM with Rocco's email address.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like his account has been closed. Got another one?

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah looks like his @usa.com address has given up the ghost. He's been off Yahoo chat for a few hours now, but I have him lined up for a nice new shiny Yahoo email box when he comes back. He's 21, naive and far too excited at the prospect of collecting all that money from the e-mails he's got so far to let this one slip Very Happy

I'll keep you guys posted soon as a new email address is up and running.

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news guys... Isaiah has set up a new Yahoo account which you can be all too happy to help him out at:

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(By the way, the first two 1s in the address above are actually Is. Might be obvious to most but I almost sent off an email to the 1337'd address.)

Quote:
Hello Mr.John Foobarson

Thank you for your understanding and caring am so happy to hear from you.has it is writing in my message i need $350.000 to pay our family barrister to allow me have access to my late mother inheritance since am not up to 18 i cant do any thing so i will like you to contact my barrister and tell him that you are my uncle that you want to pay the money for the release of the fund after this has been settle i will compensate you accordingly as have said in my message.Please you really need to help me out i need money to forward my self in school and have a good living.If you are willing to contact him please get back to me to asap.

Remain Bless

Williams William, you fool, not Williams Smith.

I notice a disturbing lack of theme song quotes in this reply. Still, that's a hilarious format. Very Happy

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can someone PM this guys E-mail address.
Tim
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. I'm needing a bit of Jiggy action from our boi too

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent!

Great format by the way. Laughing

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well guys looks like we're dealing with a real idiot here as he's somehow managed to get this one blocked too, and he's sent less emails than I do from my personal Yahoo one! So if you've already fired one off and its bouncing, you can try at:

[email protected] (1's = i's)

Im encouraging him to reply to all emails by telling him 'work = money' (which hes actually taking on board), but im leaving it upto him to write the emails. He's only 21 and pretty much panicks when an email comes through, so I think it could not only be funny, but down-right confusing for the lad if I let him create his own responses. So try and take him for a ride in whichever way you feel best Very Happy

edit: hes managing to take down the Yahoo coproration single handedly! He's set up a fastmail account so if anyone needs his IP/header give me a PM. Fingers crossed this one will stay open!

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7

Last edited by El Scorcho on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried that one and it bounced too

El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's given up on yahoo. The guys an offical idiot Mad Try [email protected]

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see this one staying open for long. Unless you have an upgraded fastmail account there is limited monthly bandwith and storage.
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone recommend an email provider other than Yahoo that would probably stay open? He wont be bombing it so that wouldnt be a worry. I guess its just the spam filters he keeps triggering that gets his accounts closed so quick. Hotmail perhaps?

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His fastmail didn't bounce on me. He may have a few days on there, if he can keep the storage under control, bandwidth is a different story. You can also try crawler.com.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a third email from him on fastmail - his english is actually pretty good. So he wants $3500 - what do you want me to do? I'm guessing you are the barrister? Should I agree and then he's going to pass me off to you?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to the fastmail account and it doesn't seemed to have bounced Smile

I used to Love DJ Jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince back in the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBi11F6aEzE

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm a real newbie and would like to participate but I can't quite follow how you know what to say to this lad to convince him you've been scammed or whatever. Is there a thread in University or somewhere that explains it?

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic