SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ran across a scammer here to report him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dawncrys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently made a Facebook account and had some guy add me claiming he's looking for love and saw my beautiful picture and if I don't want love then he'd be happy with friendship.

So I added him and little later he started to facebook i.m me and ask if I am single. No, I am married. His typing was horrible, his replies were short and often confusing. He took very long pauses so I would close the chat and get a "You there?" from him about 10 minutes later. So he asks me stuff about me and comes to the conclusion that I must be rich. Me very amused at this asks him what his job is, he says a "Banker from L.A." In another convo he tells me he grew up in the UK and asked if I can assist him if he needed assisting.

I pretty much figured out this guy was scamming but I just thought he was trying to date multiple girls from the internet or try and get "nude pics."
I was going to delete him from my facebook when I decided no, I want to see how much more his story would change first.

So last night he starts up a convo with me again and once again asks me if I am married and where I live. I told him yes I am married and I told him I told him that already and asked him why he does not remember talking to me. He then replies that he was kidding.

I got long pauses again then he asked me if I am there. He said he wants to know more about me. Asks about my kids. Then he asks me after another long pause if I wanted him to be my lover. (ugh didn't we go over this already?) I told him no just friends. The he asks if I am Religious. And tells me God is important to his life. I thought to myself, wait a minute didn't he just try to ask me to be lovers??

I started asking him about himself. He's supposedly in Nigeria taking care of his sick mother. He then asks me if I can help him out by giving him money so he can go home early. A couple days ago he told me he's a banker in L.A so how could he afford to fly there and not have money for a return flight?

So hope this was amusing for you guys as it was for me. I was only going to erase him from my facebook until I saw my morning news taking about the newest internet scams coming out of Nigeria. I remembered him saying Nigeria last night so I decided to do some googling and found this website and thought maybe I should report him. So his scam was obvious to me but it may not be to others.

If anyone talks to him I'd be interested to see what they find out.
Oh he also tried to get me on yahoo chat/messenger so you may want to try that.

Jose Martins
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=100000619227010#/profile.php?v=wall&ref=sgm&id=100000619227010
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of right now I would drop him entirely and do not mess with him with your current Facebook. If you would like to mess with him further, make sure you get a new yahoo account (falsify your info of course) and go from there. Also its best to get a mentor from here.

Since you have access to his picture I would also consider posting it on scamwarners.com. I seriously doubt it is his ACTUAL picture anyways.

Also, I am glad that his chats to you pretty much alerted you to his scams. 'Banker needs money to fly home, etc'. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if he is in Nigeria in the first place.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dawncrys

Thanks for this and well done for avoiding the scammer dude. Might be nice to tap him on the shoulder and see what rocks.

Do you have his yahoo ID? I find them useful.

Also, do you know how to trace an email using headers? There are excellent resources on the forum for this ... plus places like http://www.ip-adress.com . This one is a free site which is reasonably accurate (not all are despite what they claim) and has a few other neato tools. Can never have too many tools.

Isn't it sad that rock spiders like this lurk the net? Lucky you weren't a young impressionable girl too ...

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please just delete him immediately, he has some of your real-life details by virtue of facebook being the biggest privacy risk tool ever made. Delete him, never speak to him again, walk away.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind you that didn't stop my ditzy housewife character from adding him. I might use the psychotic niece as well.

Interesting to note their are no MALE friends in his account...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dawncrys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did delete him fully last night. Last night I did not think of reporting him until I saw the morning news and found this place then thought I should do it.

So no I did not think I would need to hold onto his e-mail address at the time.

A funny thing is that he added to his friends someone with the exact same name as me yesterday before I deleted him.

He's also the stupidest con man I have seen. I wanted to give him lessons on how to be convincing. Like for example I would think a Banker from L.A would know how to spell and would not use broken english (trust me it was bad). He claimed he liked to read novel. Not novels, not books, but novel. lol
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noooo, no no! We WANT him that stupid. We want to de-educate or keep him de-educated, that way potential victims will see the obvious red flags, and not fall for his scams.

Don't ACTUALLY educate a lad. But if you do want to give suggestions, make sure they are all the wrong ones. The dumber the scammer gets the better.
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi happyslacker

A dumbass lad is a beautiful thing to behold. A desperate gullible dumbass lad hurtling towards the local Westy just in case one of his friends beats him to the (always promised but never delivered) golden calf, time and time again? Evolution in all it's splendour. That just never gets old.

Why else would my lovely (female) lad swear her undying love for me and to prove it, hold a sign with my name on it ..."Mike HuntXXXX is SmellyXXXX!" (remove the x's) No doubt it was as smelly as Satan's anus but she could have been more discreet about it.

I like my lads uncouth, course, confident in their language skills and ability to dominate me, arrogant as all hell, misogynistic, and very very dumb.

Before I joined, I used to enjoy receiving the mandatory abusive emails when I told them that they had been had. The greater their fury, the greater the deterioration in their command of English expression. Angry lad jibber-jabber must surely be up their with Tolstoy, Elliot or Tolkein.

It was also dull of me to tell them anything in hindsight. Clearly all I had really done was to educate my lads to be better lads and that is wrong on so many levels: never a good outcome. So now I lie doggo ... but I still get them to do silly things for me. Can't give up all of life's little pleasures can I? And if they really do love me, surely they won't mind being shared around with the family.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dawncrys and welcome. Good for you for noticing all of the red flags of a scammer and thank you for posting the information you have. Someone may be able to make contact with him through facebook so they can bait him (with a fake facebook account).

Do read the forum so you can learn more about scams, you might just decide to start baiting. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used one of my fake facebook accounts to add him. Am hoping to put him through hell Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dawncrys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Happy_Slacker"]Noooo, no no! [/quote]

Hi Happy, I was only kidding. No I would not actually help teach a lad to scam better. I can't believe anyone could fall for this.

Hello Ida thanks. Hmm me start baiting, I would have to think about it but it does sound fun and it was hilarious the dumb stuff my lad said to me.

internationalchrysis only if you promise to tell us everything. :)
Dawncrys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh good news! I got his e-mail for anyone that wants to bait him.
Turns out I did not wipe it off my yahoo messenger.

[email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic