SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scambait attempt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Decicrate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first scam bait.
I was contacted by Rev Mike Johnson from Kentucky USA. The good Rev wanted to purchase 4 truck seats from me for his church and have them freighted to his Church in Ghana. I had a think about it for a while then decided to see if I could have a little fun with him.
The good Rev had got my contact number off my website (also where he found the truck seats) and proceeded to ring me many times a day. It was easy to know when he rang as there was always a delay. I kept acting like I couldn’t hear him and would hang up. He was persistent, he would ring 15 times a day without fail.
For those who may be unfamiliar with this type of scam, I will give a quick explanation.
You get contacted for the purchase of usually large items. The scammer supplies you with stolen credit cards to pay for the goods. They then want you to use their shipping company. You get a quote and then pay the shipping company from money deducted from more stolen credit cards. Once they have the freight charge paid it is usually the last you hear from them.
PLEASE BE WARNED THERE IS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE IN SOME OF THE E MAILS.
All credit card numbers were reported as was the bank accounts that was given.
I have fixed a lot of the spelling mistakes so it all reads a bit easier.
Characters: Barry (that would be me)
: Chris Griffin (that would be me too)
: The Rev Mike Johnson [[email protected]] (scammer)
: Mr. Bawa Yussif [[email protected]] (scammer)
: Mr. Theophillus Egyir [[email protected]] [Accurate Link Shipping Co] (scammer)
: Rev. Erick Alando [another person for the shipping] (scammer)
I have used DARK BLUE TEXT for me and the scammers are in black text.
There is a good possibility that Mike, Bawa, Theophillus and Eric are the same person.
I have listed the e mails in order oldest to newest.
It may get a little confusing as the e mails are listed as they were sent and received.

06/06/2008 7:57 AM
Hello,
this is Rev. Mike Johnson in USA Kentucky, Please I will like to order some of your Product and I need the Gremag Standard High Back Seat. So please can you provide me with the cost for that.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

Hello Rev. Mike Johnson,
I am not sure if you realize that this is an Australian Business. I am happy to send a GREMAG to the USA, but you will find that it will cost a small fortune to have it shipped. If you would like me to get some prices for you, please let me know and I will see what I can do for you.
The retail price for the GREMAG Standard is $1290.00 Inc GST.
I hope this helps.

Thank You
Barry
All Seats
07 3266 XXXX

Hello Mr.Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. Yes I really love to order from used as it will be used for a church Used. Also nice to hear from you with the cost for each as $1290.00. I will need 4 pieces of that Gremag Standard High Back Seats. So please can you provide me with the cost for that.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

Hello Rev. Mike Johnson,
To supply 4 (four) GREMAG Standard High back seats it would cost you $5160.00. This price DOES NOT include freight.
The Seats would have to be paid in full before leaving our premises.
Would you like to organize your own freight company for the shipping or would you like us to do that for you?
As we do ship overseas on occasions we have a set format in place for payment.
We need you to supply the churches address as well as a FAX and PHONE Number.
We will also need payment by credit card. You will need to supply the card number, expiry date and the card holder’s name.
I hope this is of help.
Thank You
Barry
All Seats

Hello Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Once Again, This is Rev. Mike Johnson in Kentucky. Nice to hear from you with the cost as $5160.00.

With The 4 pieces of that Gremag Standard High Back Seats that I am trying to purchase from your store is for Church Company in Ghana and I will like you to contact the shipping company with the total weight of the 4 pieces of that Gremag Standard High Back Seats. And your Location Address and ask them for the shipping cost. The email address for the shipping company is [email protected] Email them and ask them for the shipping cost to the Church company in Accra Ghana zip code 00233.Thanks and email them when they can pick up, what needs to be done before they pick up and their Method of Payment. Thanks and I will be waiting for your reply with the total price plus the shipping cost. I will be leaving for the church meeting later today and I will still keep in contact with you by email. Thanks and I am really looking forward in completing this order.
Regards........
Rev. Mike Johnson

NB: Email them with the total weight and your location address and ask them for the shipping price to the Church and their method of payment. Their email address again is [email protected] let me know immediately you email them and get a price.

Rev. Mike Johnson
Below is the shipping address:
Church Of Christ
334 church rd
c/o..Rev Collins lewis
Accra-Ghana,

(To Kakum shipping company)

To Whom It May Concern:
I am after a price and payment methods to ship 4 x 55KG boxes 60cm x 50CM x 50CM.
Pick up will be Virginia 4014 Brisbane Australia and going to Church Of Christ 334 church rd Accra-Ghana, 00233.
Cheers
Barry

Hello again Rev Mike Johnson,
I have sent an email to the shipping company that you requested. Personally I would have used DHL, but I suppose you use these guys at Kakum Shipping Company all the time. All freight charges are your responsibility and will not be paid by this company.
I will send the quote for shipping through to you as soon as I receive it.
We all know shipping companies can take a while.

Cheers
Barry

(From Kakum Shipping company)
Dear Barry,
Thanks a lot for contacting Kakum Shipping Company for all your shipping needs. Well for a pickup of such Goods the freight quote will be $3,800 including all handling fees and loading. As at now the company only accepts payment via Only Western Union and the full payment has to be paid by the pickup address thus the lot where the Unit is to be picked up. Payment has to be made from where the machine will be picked from, and also payment has to be made to our headquarters of the destination where it will be delivered to. That is, IN GHANA. With the delivery it will take 2days if the Funds can be paid by this week. Am the senior logistic staff here handling your query and so you could get back to me as soon as you need any other information. And below is the address where the payment of freight is to be made:

Mr. Bawa Yussif
14 Palm Street
Accra-North
Ghana 00233
West Africa

Also with the shipment as you requested, If the Goods are ready for pickup at your location just inform as so that we come over for the pickup as you will also provide as you address.
Hope to hear from you ASAP.
Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(To Kakum Shipping Company)
To Mr. Bawa Yussif,
Thank you for your prompt reply to my request. I will pass the quote onto the Rev Mike Johnson.
As we are only a product supplier, the freight charge will have to be paid by the receiver.
Rev Mike Johnson will have to pay you via Western Union.

Cheers Barry

(reply from Kakum shipping)
Dear Barry
Thanks a lot for contacting Kakum Shipping Company for all your shipping needs. We will like to Inform you that, Payment has to be made from where the machine will be picked from, that’s is from you..
Also if you are dealing with Rev Mike Johnson, We have also been in Business with him before and he will inform you about us as one of the Best Shipping Company in the World. And that where Payment is usually made.
What you have to do is that, you have to Charge the Rev Mike Johnson Credit card that he will provide to you for the amount of $3,800 including all handling fees and loading, and payment has to be made to our headquarters of the destination where it will be delivered to. That is, IN GHANA. With the delivery it will take 2days if the Funds can be paid by this week. Am the senior logistic staff here handling your query and so you could get back to me as soon as you need any other information. And below is the address where the payment of freight is to be made:

Mr. Bawa Yussif
14 Palm Street
Accra-North
Ghana 00233
West Africa

Also with the shipment as you requested, If the Goods are ready for pickup at your location just inform as so that we come over for the pickup as you will also provide as you address.
Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(toRev Mike)
Hi Mike
I received a quote from your shipping company. They want $3800.00 to send the stock to you.
I was thinking that the price that was given to me was quite expensive, so I contacted the shipping company we normally use when shipping goods overseas.
I was quite surprised at the price that I got. Monty from Burns Global Freight Forwarders said that they could pick up the seats and have them packed shipped
And delivered to Ghana for only $2990.00. I think that Kakum Shipping maybe trying to take advantage of your good Church.
If you are happy with the new quote from Burns Global they said they could pick the goods up within 4 hours of payment.
If you like I will pass on your e mail address to Monty and you guys can work out the payment of the shipping.
I also need to know how you will be paying for the Seats.
I will need payment before I can pack the seats up.
Let me know how you would like to proceed.
Have a good day.

Cheers
Barry

(From Rev Mike)
Hello Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. I was Just from the Church Conference Meeting and pass-by to Provide you with my Master Credit cards, For the Payment of my Orders as $5160.00 And with the shipping as you said I will like you to used the DHL for the shipping,
Therefore, I will like you to Split and Charge the Total amount of My orders and the shipping cost by using DHL on my Master Credit cards Below:

Credit Card Type: Master Card
Credit Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expiration Date : April , 2010
CV V :xxx.

Credit Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope to hear from you after you have done that. Also let me know after you have sent the Funds to the shipping Company and ask them when the Pickup will be made. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.. .Barry
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

(to Rev Mike)
Hello Rev Mike,
It was good to talk to you yesterday (Saturday).
I am sorry that the line was so bad. I have my office phone divert to my mobile phone when I am not in the office.
I am having a few problems with the phone system at the moment, as the builders that are doing some work in our building cut a line last night.
Until Monday the phone will only go to my message bank, as the phone company won’t come out on a Sunday (today).
I have packed your seats as requested.
I will need the names that are on the Credit cards that you sent me so I can finish processing the order.
I will send an e mail to the Kakum Shipping Company and get all their details so I can forward the freight payment to them once I have processed the credit cards.
Does it matter which card has the freight and which one has the Seats?
Do you want me to send you an invoice via e mail or would you like it attached to the goods?
If you send me the names on the cards today the seats should be able to be picked up first thing Monday (tomorrow).
May you have a good weekend and I will talk to you soon.

Cheers
Barry

[color=blue]

(The poor lad almost stuffed his own scam up by telling me to use DHL to ship his goods. He rang me in a panic Saturday morning to tell me not to use DHL and to use his shipping company only. Was quite a funny phone call!)
[/color]
Hello Mr.Barry ,
Nice Talking with you on the Phone, And as I was saying I will like you to used the KAKUM SHIPPING COMPANY, So please Kindly Split and Run and Charge the total cost for my orders as $5160.00 and the Shipping Cost as $3800.00. On my Master Credit cards Below:

Credit Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Credit Card Number : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CV V :XXX.

Also kindly, Send the Funds to the KAKUM SHIPPING COMPANY as you have their Information by Today or tomorrow, So that my Orders can be Pickup by Monday.
Hope to hear from you after you have done that. Also let me know after you have send the Funds to the shipping Company and ask them when the Pickup will be made. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.. .Barry
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

(To Kakum Shipping)
Hello Mr. Yussif
I was been talking to the Rev Mike Johnson yesterday about the shipping. He has told me that he uses your company all the time and is very impressed with the service that you have offered him. I am waiting for Rev Mike to send me the full details of his cards so I can complete the transaction. Once he has done that and I have processed the cards I will contact you so you can arrange the pick up of the goods.
I will need you to send me your bank details so I can do a direct cash transfer into your account.
I will also need a copy of the shipping manifest sent to me before the seats are picked up so I have proof of pick up.
When you do the manifest can you please put Bazza in the pick up area name and let your workers know that when they come to pick the stock up they MUST have a copy of the manifest or I will not release the goods. I don’t want the wrong transport picking the seats up. I would hate for things to go wrong and the Rev Mike not get his goods.
Just letting you know that it is Sunday here in Australia so there is nothing more I can do until tomorrow. I hope that this is not a problem.

Cheers
Barry

(from rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you.
The Name on my Credit cards is ( Mike Johnson ).
Also with the Credit cards that I send to you, I will like you to Both Run and Split and Charge the total cost for my Seats and the freight on my two cards ok.
With the Invoice too I will like you to send that through my E-mail.
Hope to hear from you after you have done that. Also let me know after you have send the Funds to the shipping Company and ask them when the Pickup will be made. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.. .Barry
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

Hello again Rev Mike Johnson
I have processed the order as per your instructions. I split the amounts as follows, the first card has the freight charges and the second has the seats.
The second card did not go through straight away, I had to do it manually, but all is good now.
What format would you like me to send the invoice to you in? (word, excel or other)
I have contacted your shipping company and I am now waiting for the paper work that I requested from them so I can pay the freight charge.
Once the paper work is submitted I will release the goods to them.
I have explained to Mr. Yussif our companies’ policy in regards to the paper work and release of the goods.
I hope that they get back to me soon so we can finish this transaction today.

Cheers
Barry

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. With the Invoice I will like that to be in Excel. With the paper work that you Requested from the Kakum Shipping Company, Normally I know that Payment have to be done to them before the paper work will be given to you.
So please I will like you to Go Ahead and send the Funds to them Through the Western Union as they have been Requested, so that they will be able to send you the paper work. So please kindly do that today so that by tomorrow my Orders will be Pickup at your please.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

Hi Rev Mike
I don’t know what kind of phone that you are using to ring me on, but all I get is a loud static noise and I cannot hear you.
I have sent Kakum Shipping Company a request for the necessary paper work to be e mailed to myself.
I cannot forward payment to Kakum Shipping until I have the appropriate paper work.
I think that Mr. Yussif is being very lazy in not sending me the manifests straight away. The only reason the seats are still here and not been picked up is because of Mr. Yussif.
Every freight company with have ever used always e mails a copy of the freight manifests.
For the amount Mr. Yussif is charging you I would have expected a lot prompter response from him.
If you are in contact with Mr. Yussif you might want to tell him to get his act together.

Thank you
Barry

(From Kakum Shipping)
Dear Barry,
Thanks a lot for contacting Kakum Shipping Company for all your shipping needs. Yes Rev Mike Johnson Have been using our service, with the shipping manifest ( invoice) Copy will be send to you through the mail by Putting Bazza When Payment Is made to Us. Also payment must be made via Western Union, and below is the address where the payment of freight is to be made via Western Union:

Mr. Bawa Yussif
14 Palm Street
Accra-North
Ghana 00233
West Africa

Also after sending the funds Via Western Union by using the address above, you have to Provide us with the Invoice as ( the sender's and the Receiver's Name, the MTCN control number, the question and answer you used when sending the funds.)That will be all. And let us know when ever the Goods are ready for Pickup as we already have you Location address.
Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(To Kakum)
Hello Mr. Yussif
How are you today? I have read the instructions you have given me on the payment of the freight. Unfortunately I can not pay a freight charge without a freight invoice. I need an invoice to be able to generate a funds transfer. You will have to do the paper work and send it to me via e mail so I have a copy.
You will also have to send a copy of the invoice with the people that are going to be picking the freight up. We move a lot of stock a day so to make sure it all goes were it is supposed too, we have routines in place and we don’t bend these.
It is very important that you place the name Bazza on this paper work in the pick up area. This will let the boys in the warehouse know that the goods have been paid for and can be released.
Our warehouse is located in Muller Road Boondall Queensland 4034.(NOTE This address is for our local Police station) I will let you know which loading dock number when you send me the paper work.
Can you give me a bank account to transfer the funds into as this will be quicker and easier?
Thank you
Barry (Note the pick up address that I gave is the local Police station)

(From Kakum)
Attached is the invoice.
Kindly send me the payments information right away when you get the funds sent via Western Union Money Transfer as that is the quicker and easier? By using the address below:

Mr. Bawa Yussif
14 Palm Street
Accra-North
Ghana 00233
West Africa

With that pick up arrangements proceeds ASAP. Hope that will be done today.
Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(To Kakum Shipping)
Hi Mr. Yussif
I have processed the order for Rev Mike Johnson and it has been paid in full.
As I told you earlier I WILL NEED A BANK ACCOUNT to transfer the money to.
I am a very busy man and don’t have time to go running around finding Western union transfer stations.
We have never used Western Union before and I won’t be making any exceptions in this case.
If you can not simply give me all of your banking details then I will have to find another Freight company to do the job.
I have been paid in full for the seats so I really don’t care who does the shipping, if you want the job give me the details I need.
If I don’t have the details by the end of the day, I will assume you don’t want the shipping job and I will get my company to do the job for Rev Mike Johnson.
I will let Mike Johnson know that you are currently delaying this transaction, maybe he will contact you and get some results.

Cheers
Barry

(from Rev Mike)

Hello Mr..Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. Please try and get back to them and send the Funds to them later by today so that Pickup can be made.
Hope to hear from you soon. May God Bless You for your Hard Work Done.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

(To rev Mike)
Hello Rev Mike
I have just sent another e mail to Kakum Shipping Company. Mr. Yussif is a very lazy man.
I have asked him for his bank details so I can deposit the shipping fees into it.
When I ask for an account he tells me to use Western Union. We DON’T USE WESTERN UNION!!!!!!!!!!
I have made it very clear to Mr. Yussif that if he doesn’t get back to me by the end of the day that I will contact Monty at Burns Global Freight Forwarders and have the freight sent via them.
If I use Global Freight Forwarders I will have to refund some money back to your credit card as Monty has quoted a cheaper freight price.
I will let you know if I hear back from that lazy Mr. Yussif.
I have been having a lot of problems with my phone today, it keeps ringing and when I answer it I can’t hear anything.
I have called the phone company from next doors phone and they will be fixing it tomorrow hopefully.

Cheers
Barry

(from Kakum Shipping)
Dear Barry,
Thanks a lot for contacting Kakum Shipping Company for all your shipping needs. Ok then below is our Account Information.

Name of Bank : Amalgated Bank Limited Ghana
Swift Code : AMMAGHC
Account Name : Addy xxxxxx.
Account Number : 00xxxxxxx
P.O.BOX 196
Accra- Ghana

Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(to Kakum Shipping)
To Mr. Bawa Yussif
I have no idea what you are playing at. I did a direct transfer into the account that you supplied.
I received a message from my bank this morning telling me there is no such account under the name and number that you supplied.
I don’t know how you run your shipping company when you can’t get a simple thing like an account right.
ALL the companies I have used before have been a hell of a lot easier to deal with.
You have not given me any contact addresses or phone numbers to use in the event of a problem.
From where I am sitting it looks like you only care about getting paid. As I said earlier, I ship a fair bit of goods around the world and never have I dealt with such incompetence.
I have done Rev Mike Johnson a very big favor this morning. After I found that your account details were WRONG, I organized ANOTHER company to ship the freight.
I used a good friend of mine which is over a$1000.00 cheaper than your quote.
The goods were picked up this morning and sent straight to the docks.
Because of your laziness you missed out on a good shipping job.
I hope that the good Rev Mike Johnson never uses your services again.

Good Day to You
Barry

(from Kakum to Rev Mike)
Dear Rev. Mike Johnson,
Once Again, Thanks a lot for contacting Kakum Shipping Company for all your shipping needs. I have already send our bank details to Mr.Barry for the sending of the Funds. Incase Mr.Barry have not gotting that I will like you to forward that to Mr.Barry, Ok then below is our Account Information.

Swift Code : AMMAGHC
Account Name : Addy.xxxxxx
Account Number : 008xxxxxx
P.O.BOX 196
Accra- Ghana

We have already send a Invoice to Mr.Barry.
Hope that will be done today and we may need the Receipt after sending the Funds Once the Funds is Confirm Pickup will be made. Hope to hear from you ASAP.
Thank you.
Mr. Bawa Yussif

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Hope you are well as I am? Below is a Forwarded responds from Kakum Shipping Company with their Bank Account. So please kindly send the Funds to them by today through their bank account as you Requested, so that my Seats can be Pickup at your Place.
Please Have Patience with the Kakum Shipping Company as you know that there is a Difference in your Time that is why there is a Delay contacts between you and the Kakum shipping company.
Am on my way to Church and and I will keep you in my Prayer's Mr.Barry. Let me know after you have send the Funds to them
May God Bless You..
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson

(to Rev Mike)
Good Morning Rev Mike Johnson
I am very good this morning, and I hope that you are the same.
I can only presume that you have tried to call me. I have contacted the phone company and they have found the fault. Some silly circuit board has blown which makes the phone system useless.
People can ring and all I get is a funny noise. The phone company should have the part by tomorrow afternoon. (Hopefully)
The phone company has at least got my number to work for local calls at the moment!
Anyway, enough about my troubles and back to business.
I did receive all the information from that lazy man Mr. Yussif. Unfortunately the account that he supplied was incorrect.
When I got into work this morning I had a message from my bank saying that the account information was incorrect and no deposit could be made.
Well I double checked the information that I was given and no mistake was made this end, all I can do is presume that the incompetent Mr. Yussif made a mistake.
I sent an e mail to Mr. Yussif explaining that I was not happy and that I will NEVER use his services.
Honestly I don’t know how or why you have ever used Kakum Shipping, all they want to worry about is their payment. They don’t care about you or your cargo, they just want to charge you a VERY expensive rate, you should not let the Church spend another cent with Mr. Yussif, I personally don’t think that Mr. Yussif is a very nice Christian man.
I have done your Church and yourself a VERY BIG FAVOR this morning.
After learning that the account information for Kakum Shipping was incorrect, I contacted my good friend Monty at Global Freight and had a chat to him.
He gave me a great price on the shipping $2790.00 for door to door delivery, and that includes insurance! So at that price, I couldn’t say no.
Monty sent the boys around to the warehouse to pick the Seats up, and by now they should be on the way to the docks for container packing.
The shipping should take a total of 5 to 6 weeks as they are going by sea.
I will have to readjust the total invoice price for you as now the price is a lot cheaper.
I just saved you and your church $1010.00!!!!!! Hopefully you can put that money to good use.
I will credit the money back to the first credit card you gave me and I will do another invoice and send it through to you.
I have attached a copy of the shipping slip for the consignment. If you need the original for tax purposes please give me your mailing address for normal mail and I will send it to you.
Monty at Global said if you print a copy of the slip out you can show it to the guys that will deliver the seats.
If you are not going to be there you will have to give a copy of the slip to someone that will be there.
Global will not leave the stock unless someone is there to sign for it.
If you give me a phone number for yourself I can get Global to ring you a day before delivery.

Cheers
Barry (the pick up address I used is the local Police station as is the phone number)

(from Kakum)
Dear Barry,
Thank's for your Mail. I don’t know how your bank used this account, Ok if then below is another Bank Account that you can used. Just provide this to your Bank and ask them to Direct Pay to the account below and it will go through and you will see that it is a correct account information given.

NAME OF BANK: AMALGAMATED BANK LIMITED GHANA
ACCOUNT NAME:NAxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE:AMMAGHC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:008xxxxxxx
P.O.BOX 315 KASOA-ACCRA.
WEST-AFRICA,GHANA.

Hope to Hear from you soon, I just got a call from Rev. Mike Johnson and he has also called you. This is Our Phone Number as +233 246329138.
Thank you
Best Regards,

(to Kakum)
To Mr. Yussif
Do you actually read any of the e mails you get?
What part of I HAVE SENT THE GOODS WITH ANOTHER FREIGHT COMPANY don't you under stand?
You are very incompetent at what you do. If you worked for me I would have fired you a long time ago.
YOU can explain to Rev Mike Johnson why YOU lost the shipping contract.
As the previous e mail stated, I HAVE SENT THE GOODS ALREADY. I hope this information sinks in this time.

Cheers
Barry

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
I spoke to them and I hope their have Check through the Mistake so please kindly Check back to your Bank Once more and give them the correct swift Code Please..

Swift Code : AMMAGHAC
Account Name : Addy xxxxx xxxxx.
Account Number : 008xxxxxxxx
P.O.BOX 196
Accra- Ghana

OR

NAME OF BANK: AMALGAMATED BANK LIMITED GHANA
ACCOUNT NAME:NASxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE:AMMAGHAC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:008xxxxxxxxxx
P.O.BOX 315 KASOA-ACCRA.
WEST-AFRICA,GHANA.

Hope to Hear from you soon. May God Bless You. Barry Kindly do that my the Name of the Almighty God as this Seats is for Church Used.
Rev. Mike Johnson

Hi Mike
I have already sent the stock VIA Global Freight. I sent you a copy of the freight consignment.
Did you look at the attachment I sent to you?
As I said earlier the freight has been picked up and is on the way to the docks, if it is not already there.
From the docks it will go to Sydney Australia and then it will head overseas.
I have let Mr. Yussif know that his services are no longer needed as the stock is already on route.
You will need to print the deliver receipt out that I gave you as proof of delivery for the stock or if you give me a mailing address I can send you the original paper work.

Cheers
Barry

(from Kakum)
Dear Barry,
Sorry for the Mistake Below is the Correct Information just spoke with the Rev. Mike and he ask me to Provide you with the Correct One back..

Account Name : Adxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Account Number : 00xxxxxxxxxxxx
P.O.BOX 196
Accra- Ghana

Hope to Hear from you soon, I just got a call from Rev. Mike Johnson and he has also called you. This is Our Phone Number as +233 246329138.
Thank you
Best Regards,

Mr. Yussif
Your mistake is what cost you this shipping contract. I don't like people that make mistakes when it comes to shipping.
My business with you is done, please don't contact me again as I will NEVER use your services.

Good Day to you
Barry

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Please I just talk to the shipping company and they told me that you don't want to used their Service as I prefer to. Please want I will like you to do is that I will like you to contact you bank back and provide them with the correct as you can see that is what the shipping company gave me to give that to you.

Account Name : Addy Prince kojo.
Account Number : 008101082
P.O.BOX 196
Accra- Ghana

So I will like you to stop the carrier's that you are using and used the Kakum shipping company and if there is any Compensation for doing that (stopping them) let me know ok I will Pay for that.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Rev. Mike Johnson.

I didn’t hear from Rev Mike for a few days do I sent him another e mail to see if he would bite.

Hi Mike
I can not see what the problem is here. You have paid for the goods and I have had them shipped to your church in Ghana.
I also saved your church a fair bit of money.
I will ring Global Freight and see if I can get the seats bought back to me. I hope they haven't been packed yet.
There will be cancellation fee and a redelivery fee involved that will have to be paid by you if you want me to go ahead with this.
I will let you know how I go when the freight company gets back to me.
I just can’t understand why you want to use Kakum.

Cheers
Barry

Hello Rev Mike.
I have contacted Global freight and stopped the shipment from leaving the docks. They will bring the seats back to our warehouse late tomorrow.
Global freight is going to charge a cancellation fee and a pick up and drop off fee.
I cannot understand why you want to use the Kakum shipping company.
I have done a little bit of investigations in relation to the Kakum shipping company, and what I have found is very disturbing.
I had a friend of mine look into KAKUM Shipping and the accounts that they supplied me with and I was shocked at what I found out.
None of the accounts that KAKUM sent me are linked to any company let alone KAKUM.
KAKUM Shipping is not listed anywhere in the world and one of the bank accounts that they sent me is under investigation for fraud.
I WILL NOT SEND ANY STOCK VIA KAKUM SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to use another shipping company that is fine by me, after all you have paid for the seats so I don't really mind who you use.
Just don't tell me to use KAKUM because I WON’T. I hope that I have made this clear for you.
Global Freight has charged me an additional $398.00 for all the packing/unpacking and redelivery of the seats.
The fee that Global have charged me will have to be paid by you. you will either have to send me your card details again or do a direct deposit into my bank account.
Let me know which way you would like to pay this.
You will have to find another shipping company to use, when you do send me the details so we can get this mess sorted out.
You might want to stay away from Mr. Yussif as I think he is only trying to steal money from you.
When you find another shipping company make sure that they have the following in order or I will not deal with them either.
I require from the freight company the following.
1. Shipping Company Name Address, E Mail address and contact phone number.
2. Bank Account details, this must be their normal bank account.
3. Full manifest and invoice as well as the export paper work and shipping dates.
4. Total cost of freight to be transferred.
Seeing that I went out of my way to help you with the shipping and you refused, you will have to organize the Shipping Company yourself and send me the details.
Once you are sure everything is fine have the Shipping company e mail me ALL of the details.
If they don't do as asked I will not waste anymore time on this and will simply cancel the complete order. If I cancel the complete order you will have to pay a restocking fee of 20% which will be approx $1032.00.

Cheers
Barry

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you I really appreciate your concern in my Orders. Please with that I have Found another Shipping Company that we have used Before for about 2times shipping my orders to the same address, So Now I will prefer us to used this Shipping company as Accurate Shipping Company and their e-mail address is [email protected] So please do e-mail them and ask them for the shipping cost.
About my Seats too, I will Need Additional 4 pieces again to make it a total of 8pieces.So please I will like you to Contact the Shipping company mention above with the total weight of the 8pieces of the Seats delivery to the same address.
So now with the Cancellation Fees as $398.00 to the Global Freight I will like you to remove some of the Funds from the $3800.00 you have there and send that to the Global Freight.
So now below are My Master Credit cards that I will like you to Split and Charge for the additional 4seats I requested and the shipping cost too from the Accurate Shipping Company.

Name On Card : Mike Johnson
Credit Card Number : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name On Card : Mike Johnson
Credit Card Number : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please kindly to that today so that by this my orders can be Pickup at your location. Also as I told you Try and Contact that Accurate Shipping Company for the cost.
Hope to hear from you soon. May God Bless You..Mr.Barry.And I will surely reward you for your hardness and good work done.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson.

(to Rev Mike)
Hi Rev Mike
Sorry I didn’t get straight back to you but yesterday was a public holiday here in Brisbane.
The seats that were shipped by Global will be back today as we were closed yesterday.
I will send a e mail to your shipping company this morning for a quote.
I will be deducting the charges from the $3800.00.
The other 4 seats have been processed but I won’t have them ready to ship until Monday as I have to order them in from the warehouse in Melbourne (2000KM away).
If this new shipping company dares to stuff me around I will just use mine and be done with it.
I don’t have time to stuff around as I man a busy person.
I have contacted my phone company again as I cannot receive any calls that are not locally made. They are still waiting parts for our old PABX system.

Cheers
Barry

(To Accurate Shipping)
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like a price on shipping 8 seats to Ghana from Brisbane Australia.
Total weight = 440KG
Dimensions: 60x50x50.

If you like these can be palletized for easy of shipping.
Before the stock can be released ALL paperwork must be presented to me by e mail.
I will require copies of the shipping manifest as well as a tax invoice seeing that this will be paid from our account.
On the pick up address on your paper work it must have the name BAZZA in it all the stock WILL NOT be released.
We share a security warehouse with another company so all paper work must be complete.
The stock will not be ready to ship until Monday 18/08/2008
How will you be picking the stock up? You will have to also let me know what company will actually pick up the stock so I can let the stock master know.
Do you have an office here in Australia?
Do you accept Master Card for ease of transaction?

Cheers
Barry

(From Accurate)
Thank you for the inquiry.
We are a shipping company in Ghana. We have just completed a three-week
delivery of some packages from China to Johannesburg South Africa.
After calculation, and viewing the dimensions of the unit as specified by
you, we have gotten the freight quote for this shipment. Below is a break
down of the quote :
Handling and Documentation & crating: GBP $1000
Shipping from location of pickup to a'port Shipping from a'Port to and Customs clearance :GBP $5000
Delivery from airport to specified address in Accra Ghana : GBP $500
regardless of distance.

The complete total of shipping becomes : $6500 GBP

And moreover our company policy is to receive payment from the location of pickup, payment should be made from you. We accept Payment through wire Transfer by using our Bank Account Below:

Send funds to our accounting dept to :
AMALGAMATED BANK LIMITED GHANA
ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE: AMMAGHAC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx
P.O.BOX NM 91
WEST-AFRICA,GHANA..
Phone Number: +233207031034

Email the Receipt to us and as soon as funds retrieved ,pickup
arrangements will be scheduled, Shipment to Accra-Ghana takes only 2-5days

Freight and Logistics Manager,
Accurate Link Shipping Co,
Thank You

Attached is the Invoice. Kindly email as the payment receipt once payment is done
so pick up arrangements proceed. Thank you

Freight and Logistics Manager,
Accurate Link Shipping Co,

y
(To Accurate)
To Mr. Egyir
What kind of idiot do you think I am? The invoice you sent me is a dodgy computer fake.
That is NOT the required paper work. Why the fuck would you send me a quote in GBP. I am in Australia you fucking moron.
We deal in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, not the British Pound.
Why does your invoice state Accurate Shipping company and yet your e mail to me states Accurate Link shipping?
I think that your are a scammer and that you are going to rip the Rev Mike Johnson off for all of his freight.
I rang the number on your dodgy invoice, and guess what not fucking shipping company!!!!!!
Just some moron at the other end that knows nothing about a shipping company.
I have sent a copy of this email the Rev Mike Johnson warning him that you are trying to steal from him.
What kind of person are you stealing from a man of the Church?
When you die you will not be granted a place in heaven you will be sent to hell like all the other thieves in this world.

Barry

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr.Barry,
Thank you for your mail. May God Bless You...Nice to hear that you have sent and e-mail to the shipping company. Please whatever the Shipping Company will Say, Try and Send the funds to them for the shipment of the 8 SEATS, by today so that my orders can be Pickup at your location.
Hope to hear from you soon. Am on my way to the Church Conference meeting and will keep you in my Prayers.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson.

(to Rev Mike)
Hello Mike
I have just sent you a copy of the e mail that I sent to the Accurate shipping company.
I think that this shipping company is going to rip you off.
There paper work is not real. If they take the stock you will never see it again and it will have cost you over $15 000.00 AUS.
I contacted the Amalgamated Bank limited Ghana and gave them the account that I was given and they told me not to use that account as it didn’t belong to any shipping company.
The Bank in Ghana said they were going to monitor that account as they believe that the account is involved in a scam.
After hearing this I have decided there are only 2 ways we can finish the transaction.
You have paid for all the stock and have a $3402.00 credit with my company at the moment.
I can refund this money for freight onto your credit card and you can organize all the freight yourself or I will contact Global Freight again and have them pick up the stock.
I am a very busy man and don’t have time to deal with freight companies that don’t tell the truth.
I keep getting calls on my phone and there is no one there when I answer, this is happening 10 times or more a day.
Is this you trying to call me?
Let me know what you want to do as I am not going to waste anymore time with this.

Cheers
Barry

(from Rev Mike)

Hello Mr.Barry,
How are you? Hope you are well as am in London now for a Church Conference Meeting. I will like to thank you once more for your concern in my Orders.
Yes as I told you in my Previous Mail that, I called one of my Church Member thus, Rev. Erick Alando In Ghana to Get me a Good shipping company there who can pickup the seats from your place to the church. He just called me and gave me the Price for the shipping of the 8seats and with that, Whiles Rev. Erick Alando in Ghana has been to the shipping company's office for the Requirement it will protect us for any Fake shipping company.
So the total cost for the shipping of the 8seats will cost us $5800USD.
So what I will like you to do is that, This Orders are Needed Urgently my Next week so please I will like you to Kindly Send the Funds to our Church Member there that is Rev.Erick Alando In his BANK ACCOUNT, So that he can go Ahead there direct to the shipping company and make the Payment there as this will not cause problem to us.

Below is his Bank Account:

BANK NAME : Standard Chartered Bank Limited Ghana.
ACCONUT NAME : Erick xxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0zzzzzzzzzzzz
SWIFTHCODE : SCBLGHAC
BRANCH NAME : Tudu Branch ,West-Africa.Ghana.

So please Mr.Barry to prevent any Problem, this is the best way and I will like you to Transfer the Funds to Rev. Erick Alando Account as you can see above by Today.
So please look forward to hear from you after you have done that.
May God Bless You...Mr.Barry and I know God will really bless you as I have been always keeping you in my Prayer's for your Work and Protecting me.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson.

(I let him wait for a while, then he resends the same e mail)
Hello Mr.Barry,
How are you? Hope you are well as am in London now for a Church Conference Meeting. I will like to thank you once more for your concern in my Orders.
Yes as I told you in my Previous Mail that, I called one of my Church Member thus, Rev.Erick Alando In Ghana to Get me a Good shipping company there who can pickup the seats from your place to the church. He just called me and gave me the Price for the shipping of the 8seats and with that, Whiles Rev.Erick Alando in Ghana has been to the shipping company's office for the Requirement it will protect us for any Fake shipping company.
So the total cost for the shipping of the 8seats will cost us $5800USD.
So what I will like you to do is that, This Orders are Needed Urgently my Next week so please I will like you to Kindly Send the Funds to our Church Member there that is Rev. Erick Alando In his BANK ACCOUNT, So that he can go Ahead there direct to the shipping company and make the Payment there as this will not cause problem to us.

ACCONUT NAME : Erick zzzzzzzz
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0zzzzzzzzzzzz

So please Mr.Barry to prevent any Problem, this is the best way and I will like you to Transfer the Funds to Rev. Erick Alando Account as you can see above by Today.
So please look forward to hear from you after you have done that.
May God Bless You...Mr.Barry and I know God will really bless you as I have been always keeping you in my Prayer's for your Work and Protecting me.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson.

Hello Mr.Barry,
How are you? Please I will like to know if you have send the Funds to Rev. Erick Alando so that he can used that and Pay to the shipper’s. If Not Please I will like you to do that Now, So that the seats can be Pickup at your Place this week.
Am in London Now and You can now Reach me no this Number +447031983596
Hope to hear from you soon after you have done that. May God Bless You..
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev. Mike Johnson.

(to Rev Mike)
Hi Mike
I don’t know if you realize that there are different time zones in this small world of ours.
The last 2 days were Saturday and Sunday in Australia. I do not work Saturday or Sunday.
Today is Monday and I have everything ready to go.
I really don’t know if you are trying to upset me or not, but I would of thought by now that you would know what I require to do money transfers.
If I don’t have the paper work, I am NOT going to transfer anything.
You will have to get your friend to send me the appropriate shipping manifest (consignment note) and an invoice (separate from connote) in AUS dollars not USD.
I am not going to be stuffed around doing money conversions, again I am in Australia not the USA.
Please make sure all the addresses and contact numbers are correct as I will be checking them.
If this shipping company doesn’t supply me with the right paper work the first time I will not hesitate in using my shipping company.
This deal is just dragging on and on and I don’t have time to waste organizing something that you should have done 2 weeks ago.
If I don’t have the paper work to me in the next few hours I will be contacting Monty at Global Freight Forwarders and giving him the job of shipping these seats.
If I use my shipping company I WILL NOT RECALL the seats again, you will just have to wait until they get to GHANA.
If you are not happy with any of the above, well it’s not my problem. I have gone out of my way to help you and all it’s done is waste my time.

Barry
(Haven’t heard from the lad for a while, so I thought I would try throwing a different name in and some good looking figures that I was meant to deduct from the stolen credit cards, I hope I haven’t lost him yet)
Hello Rev. Mike Johnson
Please let me introduce myself my name is Chris Griffin.
I have been put in charge of your account at All Seats. Barry won’t be back in the office for a few weeks as he had a fall at work today while packing your extra 4 Gremag seats.
He was taken to hospital and needs to have one of his legs pinned and cast as he broke it very badly.
I have been reading your correspondence that you have had with Barry. It seems like you have had a lot of problems with shipping companies and that your stock is still sitting in our warehouse.
I have checked all the paper work and can see that Barry has deducted money from four (4) of your Churches credit cards.
The break down of the account is as follows.
Transaction 1: $5160.00 for sale of 4 Gremag seats
Transaction 2: $3800.00 for packing and shipping.
Transaction 3: $398.00 for shipping cancellation (Global Freight)
Transaction 4: $5160.00 for sale 4 Gremag seats
Transaction 5: $2840.14 for packing and shipping (for the extra 4 seats)
Total deductions from 4 credit cards = $17 358.14 AUD.
Barry was apparently waiting for paper work from your shipping company so we can do a money transfer.
I am a little curious, most of our customers we ship to just organize the freight themselves, why are we doing all this transfer business in the first place?
As Barry has stated in his earlier correspondence, we need to have ALL the freight paper work submitted to us before the stock can be released or before any of the freight charges can be paid.
I know Barry has contacted Global freight about sending your stock and we will have to use them to send the stock if we don’t hear from you soon.
If we send the seats by Global Freight we will need a contact name and phone number of the person that will be in Ghana to receive the stock when it arrives.
Could you please get back to me VIA E MAIL as soon as possible so we can get this sorted.
From now on can you place my name (Chris Griffin) in the subject box so I get the e mails from you, we all use the same e mail account here.

Thank you
Chris Griffin

(no bite so I tried again)
Hello Rev Mike Johnson
I am still waiting for you to let me know what you want done with this stock.
If I have not heard from you by midday today 19/08/2008 (AEST) I will send the stock with Global freight.
Once we send the stock you will have to contact myself for copies of the paperwork so you can receive it.
No paper work, no delivery.

Thank You
Chris Griffin

(hehehe he is back!!!!!!!)
(From Rev Erick Alando, this just won’t do)

Manifest consignment note

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin.
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. Am Very Sad that Mr.Barry is at the hospital and I will pray for his Recover. Rev. Erick Alando just called me and told me that he has send you the Invoice and the Consignment Note that the shipping company gave to him.
So please As I Indicated with the shipping cost as $5800 I will like you to send that Funds to Rev. Erick Alando By today through his Account below. So that he can used that Funds and Pay to the shipping company so that by this week by order can be Pickup at your Location.
Please after doing that let me have the Transfer Receipt.
Hope to hear from you soon. May God Bless you..
Rev. Mike Johnson

(To Rev Erick Alando)
Good afternoon Rev Erick Alando
I don’t know if the Rev Mike Johnson explained to you how we do our shipping over here, but I think it is a little different to the way you do things over there.
You will need to send me a full consignment shipping slip not just a delivery docket and you will need to send me a proper invoice for the cost of the freight.
So long story short I should have 2 pieces of paper work sent to me.
One is for shipping and one will be an INVOICE for the cost of shipping.
You also forgot to send me your contact details and your bank account details so I can get the transfer done.
Please note I can not do any transfers until you give me both copies of the paper work and the account.
If you need anymore information please feel free to contact me in this matter.

Have a great Day
Chris Griffin

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr. Chris Griffin.
How are you? Hope you and Mr. Barry are well as am here In London. Please as at now I hope my Orders are delaying at your Place, so what I will like you to do is that My Church members are still waiting for the Orders, so Try and contact the Global Freight Back and ask them to come for the Seats so that the shipment can be made today.
I hope you said that you have funds of $17 358.14 AUD with you. Then I will like you to ask the Global Freight the cost for the shipping of the 8seats Plus the cost of the 8Seats as $10320AUD.And let me know the total cost for that now.
Hope there will be a Balance left with you.
So please let the Global Freight come for the Pickup today and get back to me with the Paper work. And Send my Regards to Mr. Barry
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson.

Good Afternoon Rev Mike Johnson
I was just about to call Global Freight to pick up your seats! It must have been Gods work that I checked my e mails before I picked up the phone.
How is London treating you? I would love to visit there one day myself. I will pass on your best wishes for Barry when I go to the hospital tonight to see him. It looks like he maybe in there for quite a while as the surgery didn’t quite go as planned.
I received an e mail from your good friend Rev Eric Alando. He unfortunately only sent me a delivery docket instead of the consignment and the invoice. I sent him an e mail letting him know what we need, and I am sure he will get back to us straight away. After all he is a man of the cloth.
I have spoken to Meg and Lois in the accounts department here and they won’t process the transfer until they get the paper work.
Could you please ask Rev Eric how he is going to pick up the stock? Does he have a good size truck?
I had a talk to Stewie down at the warehouse and he said he maybe able to release the stock to the Rev Erick if he knows who and when they maybe expected to pick it up.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Chris Griffin

(from Rev Erick)
Hello,

How are you? Hope Rev.Mike Johnson has Introduce me to you. Am Rev.Erick Alando In Ghana as the One who Check Through with the Shipping Company as you said you need the shipping manifest consignment note and an invoice.
Yes I have getting that from the shipping company attachment is the Paper Work.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Rev.Erick Alando

Ampex Shipping Company Ltd
13 Roman Ridge Accra PO Box 21NM Accra 00233
Phone:+233 242848543
E-Mail: [email protected]
Invoice for Rev Mike Johnson Invoice# 811
Date: 18/08/2008 Delivery location Church Of Christ 334 church rd Accra-Ghana, 00233
E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Pick up location BAZZA,, Virginia 4014 Brisbane Australia

Item to Ship
Description Quantity
Item TRUCK SEATS 8
Special Pick Up 2,500.00
Documentation Fee 1,400.00
Clearance Fee 950
Custom Fee 950
Total: AUD 5800

Awaiting For Payments

Thanks for your business!!!
AMPEX SHIPPING COMPANY

(from Rev Mike)

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin.
Thank you for your mail. Nice to hear from you. Am Very Sad that Mr. Barry is at the hospital and I will Pray for his Recover.Rev.Erick Alando just called me and told me that he has send you the Invoice and the Consignment Note that the shipping company gave to him. So please as i Indicated with the shipping cost as $5800 I will like you to send that Funds to Rev.Erick Alando By today through his Account below. So that he can use that Funds and Pay to the shipping company so that by this week by order can be Pickup at your Location.

ACCONUT NAME : Erick Alando
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0150424232000

Please after doing that let me have the Transfer Receipt. Hope to hear from you soon. May God Bless you...
Rev.Mike Johnson.

(from Rev Mike)
Hello Mr. Chris Griffin.
How are you? Hope you and Mr. Barry are well as is here In London. Please as at now I hope my Orders are delaying at your Place, so what I will like you to do is that My Church members are still waiting for the Orders, so Try and contact the Global Freight Back and ask them to come for the Seats so that the shipment can be made today.
I hope you said that you have funds of $17 358.14 AUD with you. Then I will like you to ask the Global Freight the cost for the shipping of the 8seats Plus the cost of the 8Seats as $10320AUD.And let me know the total cost for that now.
Hope there will be a Balance left with you.
So please let the Global Freight come for the Pickup today and get back to me with the Paper work. And Send my Regards to Mr. Barry
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson.

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin/ Mr. Barry.
How are you? Hope you are well. Please I will like to know about my Seats as I told you to used you Carry as the Global Freight.Pls let me know if you have done that and let me have the Tracking Numbers and the Paper Works for that.Pls if you have not done that, Kindly do that by using the Global Freight, Because my church member's need the Seats Urgently. So please let me know as soon as Possible.
May God Bless You all..
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson.

Hello Rev Mike
I have not heard from you in nearly a week. The last Email I sent you bounced backed saying your address was wrong.
I have tried to call the numbers you gave me but they don’t work.
If this gets through to you please advise me of what you want done with the seats.
Thanks
Chris Griffin

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin,
Nice to hear from you. How are you and how is the condition with Mr. Barry Hope he is now well And let me know when he will be back at office o.K. have also been Calling you but I hope you have a Problem with your Phone Network there.
Ok with the Seats as I earlier told you I will like you to used Your Global Freight for the shipping. And please try and do that by today. So please let the Global Freight come for the Pickup today and get back to me with the Paper works.
Below is the address that I will like you to used and paste on the Seats as :

Michael Asare
#113 East Legon,
Accra-Ghana,
West-Africa.
Ghana,00233.

I hope you said that you have a funds of $17 358.14 AUD with you Now. Hope the shipping cost by using the Global Freight and the cost for the 8seats will be $10320AUD.
Please try and Call me back on this number as +447031983596.
Hope to hear from you soon. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL...Mr. Chris and Mr.Barry.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson.

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin/ Mr. Barry.,
How are you? Hope you are well as am here. I Hope you have Please I will like to know WHY my orders are still delayed at you place, Because I ask you to used your shipping company that is the Global Freight shipping company And also provide me with the Invoice too.
So please e-mail me back as soon as possible and let me know korma GOD Bless You..
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson

Hello Mr. Chris Griffin/ Mr. Barry.,
How are you? Hope you are well as am here. I Hope you have also getting my Fax.. Please I will like to know WHY my orders are still delayed at you place, Because I ask you to used your shipping company that is the Global Freight shipping company And also provide me with the Invioce too.
So please e-mail me back as soon as possible and let me know ok. May GOD Bless You..
You can Now Reach me no this Number +447031983596
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rev.Mike Johnson

Unfortunately I was away for the last couple of e mails but the Rev mike Johnson rang me quite a few times in between the last e mails and he was not very impressed.
I tried to convince him that all was good and that his goods will be shipped ASAP.
I think that he worked out that I was just making him run around in circles.
I did send back another e mail trying to get him back on the line but there was never a reply. Unfortunately I lost the last e mail I sent him so I cannot attach it.
The Rev Mike was not very Christian like when I received the last call from him after my last e mail, I didn’t have the ability at the time to record it, but let me say it involved many threats towards me that I found quite amusing.
At the end of the day I managed to string this scammer along for over 5 WEEKS!!!!!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was your FIRST bait??!!! Wow!

It is very clever - well done.

Out of curiosity: to whom did you report the credit card numbers and bank accounts? It looks like you only joined Eater yesterday, and the 'reporting to Alan' information, as far as I know, is inaccessible to non-members. So I'm a bit puzzled!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Mod will be able to help you with that. Any green name at the foot of the Forum Index page might still be online, or just PM your favourite one!

Well done for soon-to-be-turning orange!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Decicrate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
This was your FIRST bait??!!! Wow!

It is very clever - well done.

Out of curiosity: to whom did you report the credit card numbers and bank accounts? It looks like you only joined Eater yesterday, and the 'reporting to Alan' information, as far as I know, is inaccessible to non-members. So I'm a bit puzzled!

I run my own business, so I am lucky to have access to the credit card fraud center as I have credit card facilities.
Every time they sent me a new card number I would ring up the center and report them as being suspect. The card center would let me know what area or country the cards were from and then they would pass the information on to the relevant banks.
The bank accounts that were supplied by the boys were passed on to the relevant banks in question via e mail, whether anything was done about these I have no idea.

I have to admit I have read most of the submissions on the 419 letter page so I had a good education in some baiting.

Hopefully there will be more baiting in the near future.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Would you be willing to pass on the information to Alan as well? You can find out how to do it here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

It seems that banks often ignore reports from unknown persons, so this could really help.

I hope you do decide to run more baits in the future - you certainly seem to have talent for it!

Decicrate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I do the next one I would be more than happy to pass the information on to Alan.
Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For a first timer, it reads like a seasoned pro. ^_^

I was particularly impressed with the way you hit the ground running with your requirements for the transactions.

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice and well done bait.Shocked Hope to hear more from you. Smile

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job keeping him on the hook for so long, and thanks for posting this!

You may want to read up on safe baiting in the appropriate FAQ: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846#7

Unless I'm missing something, it looks like you are baiting from your actual business?

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Decicrate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Unfortunately the lad contacted me through my business web site.

I was a bit bored at the time and decided to run with it.
I know I should of probably tried to redirect him, but he had already got the phone numbers and e mail address from the site.
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ In the future, if you get something like this to your real business, you can go to a totally separate account and send something like

Quote:
Hello Rev. Mike Johnson,
I am not sure if you realize that this is an extra terrestrial business. I am happy to send an extra large porcelain chicken to the USA, but you will find that it will cost a small fortune to have it shipped....

and take it from there. The scammer has probably sent out hundreds of "I'd like to buy some of your product" requests that he won't remember if one of them was to an orbital porcelain chicken factory or not. At any rate, with a live "victim" on the hook, he won't care.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is your first bait - I only wish that I can do as well!!

Thumbs up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic