SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2010 Valentines Day Be My Lust Object Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Do you want to become a sex slave then?

Well, everybody's eventually gotta die of something, and some ways to die are just way better than others. Wink

But dear Dramaqueen is of course right. It would be both foolish and an insult not to be completely happy with you... and honestly, what more could one wish for anyway? You, my love, define happiness.

Plus your whipping technique is second to none.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dearest sister you are too kind If I didm verses I would make a speical one for you.

Juan is just the luckiest MOD, I hope he knows how you honour him with your attentions.

Where will his Tattoo be?

As for my treatment of men in my boudoir, only they know how they beg for more. Only Vampsie ever escaped.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Juan has IMA tattooed on his chest.
BUT I was looking closely at it the other night when I was peering into his bedroom window.
I think it can be changed with a few swirls to look like a lovely rose instead.
It is a little early to be thinking of tats though, I have to get out of the bushes and into the house first. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time holds no bond when forever is there
You speak of one Day when there are 364 more
Every one of them with you I will share
Cause it’s you mon Amour that I adore

I hope you speak of American football
Cause soccer I play barely at all
I don’t require rhymes or prose
Cause Love given freely will never impose

My heart it only beats true
And with me you’ll never be blue
Tears of joy is all I will bring
And a Love song for you I will even sing

When the holiday of love has past this year
And all the other women are shedding tears
Your gifts will still abound
For as long as your keep me around

Tim
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
Actually Juan has IMA tattooed on his chest.

Embarassed Ummm, I thought you were just kidding about looking in my window...

I'm keeping my blinds drawn from now on, I'm not sure I want all of my secrets posted on the Interwebs. Wink

Hi, Ima!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:sigh: Ima.

Not your usual VD link thread, but there is a subtle message buried in the lyrics, which I'm sure your discerning ears will pick out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwVRzbgC7hc

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6o73xEIOao

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ArZEFwRsY

Wink

Pay no attention to the creepy male dancer in the back....

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sners: :sigh: I think I found the hidden message. Wink Thank you. ♥

@Juan: Thank you for the lovely song, you're very sweet. xo

I went to the pet store today and got you both new friends:

For Sners: his name is Ted:

For Juan: His name, obviously, is Stuart:

and Ghost, if you've not forgotten about me, I got you a new friend too. His name is NotAZombieMantis:

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to dance, Dramaqueen. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim wrote:

Naturally, my dear. There is no other kind. Wink

And who are you exactly?? You show up here on Eater, soon after this thread was begun, and you start woo'ing with a passion that compares to few. You're real name isn't James is it? Laughing

And what happened to SSA? He has become noticeably absent. You didn't do anything to him, did you?

Nevertheless, you certainly have my attention. Wink

I made you a treat. I hope you enjoy!

Since jose and DQ are dancing, and I have had a few beers, wanna give it a whirl? Very Happy Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mistress DW, here's a beautiful song* that made me think of you. I translated the lyrics (badly, I might add) in case you don't speak Italian. (It's mostly safe for work, too.)

Dora, these cookies sure look yummy! Do let me know if there are any leftovers.

* No, really. It is.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your wooooooooooooooooing is so fine I have installed an extra feature in my dungeon of luxury.

I fell in love with the idea of Simba Benin so made this for special occasions and very good boys, as a treat after their correction; that will take place on the table in the veranda, a tasty snack for DW.

My Italian is a little rusty but my chains are not, and my dungeon is far more sophisticated. I only display my equipment to my guests.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow, that place sure does look lovely. I just hope it wasn't my great-grandma you beat up to get these pillowslips? She gets all cranky when she has to stay at the hospital.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bankster your granny is safe. The environment is in contrast to the intitial one. Twisted Evil

Now will take a few days out to make those 'arrangements' for your 'pleasures' and deciding which blindfold you will wear. Cool

Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Tim wrote:

Naturally, my dear. There is no other kind. Wink

And who are you exactly?? You show up here on Eater, soon after this thread was begun, and you start woo'ing with a passion that compares to few. You're real name isn't James is it? Laughing

And what happened to SSA? He has become noticeably absent. You didn't do anything to him, did you?

Nevertheless, you certainly have my attention. Wink

I made you a treat. I hope you enjoy!

Since jose and DQ are dancing, and I have had a few beers, wanna give it a whirl? Very Happy Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader

I enjoy football, though I am not supost to play no more. No my name is not James. My name is really Tim, I am in the Army been in for 13 years. As to SSA I cant speak upon him. I wouldnt hurt anyone with out just cause. I woo with passion because well I happen to be a true beleaver of love. Thank you for the cookies. Oh and yes I love to dance. I was born with two left feet, so that means I can dance twice as good as anyone else.
Tim
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Honeybunny, you don't need to quote the whole post. While I know they do that on other forums, here on Eater we usually only quote bits and pieces. After all, we all know how to scroll back. Wink

And 'James' is a mysterious Eater member that only seems to show up around Valentine's Day and tries to woo the ladies. Sometimes we think it might be Juan or jose, but they vigorously deny it. Read last year's thread for reference, if you like.

Army guy, eh? Well, I just so happen to have this very shirt in my closet and I will wear it today for you.

No, I wasn't in the Army, but I support all our troops with a passion. Hooah!

One of my fav songs. For you. ImageTim McGraw and Faith Hill - I Need You

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In honesty I must confess, your words moved me so much I had to have them on the screen twice, and the cookies looked to good for just one picture. I really like that shirt, and thanks for the support. Can never have enough support. I really like that song, thank you so much for sending it to me. My choice of song I would to you would be George Straight, “I cross my heart.” Maybe we can slow dance to this one day in the kitchen while I cook you dinner.
Big Hugs and Kisses,
Tim

P.S. Oh and I just have a nack for showing up at just the right place at just the right time, I am kind of like a super hero that way.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim wrote:
Maybe we can slow dance to this one day in the kitchen while I cook you dinner.

Maybe? Maybe? It's a date, sweetie!

I noticed are not sporting an avatar. I found this and resized it for easy use, if you want.

If you prefer, there was this unusual one:

OXOXOX,
Dora

P.S. I could definitely use a super hero. Image

Suicide King
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much for the Avatar.
So what kind of food do you like? I can cook lots of different food, everything from seafood, pasta dishes, beef, pork or chicken (make great fried chicken). Can cook some mean greens or some fried Okra.
XOXOXO
Tim
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Juan,
I did not mean to post your secrets on the Interwebs. Embarassed I thought it was ok since you had mentioned our Private Messages we had been sending.
Really shocked Juan wrote:
As for your PM this morning, Shocked Shocked Shocked I mean, not that it doesn't sound like fun, but still.....

I believe I am finally starting to get the message. There is no room for me in your heart Sad It's ok, I understand. After having flung myself at you what can I expect.
Writing poetry for you, dedicating songs for you, even getting your mail, trimming your shrubbery for you (I had to because I broke a few, sorry bout that.)and sending my special kisses to you.
I even bought this outfit for you, for when you finally let me inside.
I finally get it, you just don't want me. This was the final blow to my loving heart. Crying or Very sad

The Juan who doesn't love me wrote:
Ummm, I thought you were just kidding about looking in my window...
I'm keeping my blinds drawn from now on, I'm not sure I want all of my secrets posted on the Interwebs.

Cold, so very cold, I feel without your warm love. Peeking into your windows was the last thing I had of you and now you have taken that away too.
I promise I won't bother you anymore. I hope you will be forever happy with Ima and her group of bodyguards.

"Au revoir, mon amour".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

@ Jose Embarassed Laughing
I'm not really sure what to say after that. You have made me speechless and very flustered.
I went around giggling all day, and I'm smiling really big as I type this. Still giggling...
I'm not really sure if you understand the can of worms you might be opening with that kinda dance Wink
You might not be able to handle it .....
Here's our next dance, hope you like it and don't step on my toes. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxupuUimByY&feature=related

Last but not least........

PARANOID? (very loud southern whine) PARANOID? WHERE ARE YOU PARANOID?
I SAW YOU WHEEL OFF WITH TITANIA THE OTHER DAY. YOU BETTER NOT STILL BE WITH HER DARN IT........
I WANT SOME TIME TOO. WHERE ARE YOU PARANOID?????
ARE YOU HIDING IN THAT CAVE AGAIN??????? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE???? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say that is rather a fetching outfit, and it fits you quite well.....

I hope you noted that while I said I would be keeping the blinds drawn for privacy, I said nothing about locking the doors. Cameras (including cell phones), however, are absolutely not permitted. I've had far too many problems with paparazzi lately, as no doubt you've read in People Magazine. I'm sure you can understand my reticence about seeing details of my tattoo posted here given that, like any popular and desirable celebrity, I prize my privacy.

And although I made passing mention of having received your PMs I did not reveal their steamy content. Nor would I, given that I am a consummate gentleman. Wink

So I hope you'll forgive what merely appeared to be coldness on my part.

Sadly, I am unable to dance like Jose. That is the only way in which he surpasses me, but if that skill is important to you, well....

Bonsoir, Ima!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I said nothing about locking the doors.

If you allow stalkers in your house, I'm afraid I'll have to take Stuart away as that's no environment for him to have to endure. Crying or Very sad

Hi my Sners. :sigh: I missed you today.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:sigh: Ditto, my lovely Ima.

...in other news, though, Ted got a little bit of lettuce, which he enjoyed tremendously.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic