SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tattoo Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I believe you on the things you have said as the answer to my questions. Am happy to announce to you that my sister has put to bed, a baby girl. She delivered at 9pm yesterday. The Lord has answered my prayers indeed. I give God all the Glory, Amen.

Before today ends, i will write you and inform you when i will be shipping the carve.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am so happy for your sister and her new baby girl! What name have they given her? They must be very happy!

I am also happy to receive your last email. I am eager to hear when the carving will be shipped.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Yes, all is well only that i just don't want to tell you this is when i am shipping it, untill i receive the money for shipping. Let us for today and see.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Finally! The shipping will be by tomorow. My sister have sent the money for me. So by tomorow, before noon day, i believe i will finish doing it by that time.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

That is good news! Life is good! Thank you for updating me. I will wait for your email tomorrow with the tracking information and then I will forward that information on to the lawyers.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I believe satan is realy fighting me seriously. The money was sent yesterday. But the transfer can not proceed as well. I have been waiting for the transfer since morning and yet no sign of it. I have left the Bank for today, to go back there again tomorrow.

I am going to make a serious prayer right away, for this. Satan is only building around the bush. I must show him that his power is powerless. Atleast let us be happy for one thing. That the money has been sent. Is just a network problem to make the transfer, and that is all. Please i don't know what is realy going on. You can pray with me if you can.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I thank you for keeping me updated. I will say a prayer for this as requested. Have you checked again with your sister to make sure everything is okay on her end with the transfer? It is just a thought.

I hope everything works out today or tomorrow. I look forward to hearing a positive response from you tomorrow!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I succeded in geting the money this morning. Then as i went to the DHL office to make the shipping. I feel like to die. I mean i went there and after checking on the carve then the bill which was supose to be 130 dollars as the person that i make the requirement from told me now become 900 to 1000 Dollars. They said the weight and the size worth exactly that amount.

God knows i have done my best on this. I don't know why Rev Johnson died. I have cried and ask God why. And i ask myself, how long will i continue to be asking God this question "Why" I am too small to carry this kind of cross am carrying. I will continue with my righteous life. But please i can no longer stand for this Donation again. I don't want to loose my life untimely. I must live to declear God's goodness.

Tell the lawyers what happened, and please tell them i am so sorry for the delay and for breaking there Law. God knows i did my best.

Rev Yerkokof, the pain is too heavy in my heart. I have tried to stoped crying, but i can't. I have no body i can talk to, i have no body that can tell me sorry apart from you and any other member of the Holy order of Bison that maybe know what i am going through. I can only talk to God. Can't you see? It's obviours now that, help have left me in the time i did not expected it.

And i see that there is no way you can help me in geting the money. So i appologise to you too, for the pain and shame i have caused you on this. Tell the lawyers the fult is from me. I love you Rev Yerkokof. Please don't be annoyed with me, i did my best.

God Bless ,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am sorry to hear this, but do not lose hope. This is not the first time we have run into this. The $900 to $1000 is way too high. There must be some misunderstanding. The $130 seems more like what it should be. Maybe they thought you were trying to ship it express or something, just ask for the cheapest method possible! I think you should ask them again. If they can not do it I think you should check another kind of courier. We are too close to give up now. You are being tested. What kind of reverend will you be if you are so easily discouraged? Pick yourself up, dust yourself on and take charge of the situation. YOU CAN DO THIS. Go now and make this happen my friend. If a person tells you no, go and ask another, and another, and another. Somebody will help you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Dear Ginikachi,

I have done some research since reading your email. I am guessing the carving weighs around 60 pounds or 27 kilograms. That would be much more expensive than I thought to send through DHL. I checked if you sent it through the mail it would be much cheaper. I think that is a better route.

Let me know what you do.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Your last email is what i don't understand. What do you mean by sending it through mail? And how do that happen?

I did not giveup with my God, rather i said i can do nothing again on the shipping because of the amount.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

In the United States we have the USPS (United States Postal Service) for mainly delivering letters (mail). They do also deliver packages as well. They are much slower, but a lot cheaper than courier services. Do you have such a service in Ghana? Who delivers letters?

Let me know if that is not an option. I would really like you to send this carving, but I do have one more idea. My original request to you was for a plaque. I think you did not understand what a plaque is. It is flat and square. It is about the size of a book. The back of it is flat as are the edges. The Bison head would be carved so that the head was raised up from the back of it. This would only weigh a small amount, probably less than 5 pounds or 2.27 kilograms. This would be much cheaper to ship.

Let me know what you think.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

You are a very good hearted person. My God will give you longlife ahead......... It is my wish for you in Jesus name, Amen. I don't know about USPS, and i know nothing about the plaque you talking about. I discuss with the work man. The man who did the carve work, who also tell me that 130 dollars can ship it to USA. He has been so good to me eversince he did the work for me, even the carving is still with him at his work place because my master don't need to see it, or know everything am doing. So i beg him to help me keep it at his work shop.

He told me not to worry, that on monday he will go with me to a place i will ship it at a lower prize. It's called ASCO. He said is at the airport that this is my first time that is why i am afraid.

I pray that by monday we are going to ship it aswell in Jesus name, Amen. Have you said anything to the lawyers yet? How are you going to handle them this time. Would thay be angry? Please is not my fault that i couldn't ship it today. I don't know anywhere in Ghana. I came to Ghana on the 9th of january 2009, so i have not stay long. and i don't like going out. I like staying in the house. Please are you going to wait till monday? By God grace it must be shipped. It is now in the good hand of God. So his will must be done. He has made a way.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

That is excellent news. I am very glad to hear it. I will beg the lawyers for just a little more time. Do not worry, I will not let you down. You just take care of getting the carving shipped on Monday and I will convince the lawyers to wait.

Have a good weekend my son.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I thank you once again for your caring. may you live to see what i will be, and do on earth to our father in heaven. By his grace, the shipping will be done on monday in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a sweet weekend.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am very happy for you. See, you can do anything when you set your mind to it. Have a good day and weekend.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

How was your weekend & service in the church? Hope it was fine. I have go to the place with the workman. And everything went better than the DHL. But the problem here now is that the amount is now 200 dollars. Every expensies and the weigh worth the 200. And they showed me everything on it.

I have 100 on me as my last penny. I don't know how i am going to feed myself, go to church, and aswell ship the carve. And i was asked to get the contact number of the receiver so that they can call him as soon as they arrived at the airport. Without it, there will be no shipping for the carve.

Please Rev, i was thinking that maybe you should help me go for a loan and after everything, then you will then take it from the donation please. I have called so many people and beged them for money, but no one agreed that he has the money. I don't have to blem them because things are very hard now..

Please Rev, i think the loan is a good idea here, though is just a thaught. And why i said so for the loan is for us to finish everything this week and run away from the lawyers problem. Then if the loan will not be posible, then i don't know when the shipping will be made. I have not lose hope, but there will be a delay again thats why.

So let me know what you think.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I got your email and immediately called the lawyers. We spoke and some of the things they said were good, some were bad. They are okay with a delay. They said to take the time you need to raise the money, but they said no to the loan. For legal reasons you must supply the money for the shipping. I do not understand this. It does not really matter since we are barely meeting our bills at the moment. I am sorry I can not help you at this time.

I also told them about giving a phone number and they just laughed at me. They said the carving must be shipped directly to them. They will not pick it up. I tried to reason with them and they got mad at me. They said if I give out their phone number without their permission they will cancel the deal.

If this doesn't work out you can always have a smaller carving made, like my idea for a plaque. A plaque is a small flat piece of wood with the picture inscribed/carved on it. It is flat and small like a book.

Let me know what you think. I applaud your determination! I am glad you now believe things will work out and I do not get the sense that you will give up!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I heared all you said and what the lawyers said too. I think making a plaque will solve this whole problem here. I will speak with the workman about it and see if he will understand what the plaque means. But i sense it's something that will be in the wall, flat like a book.

You can go ahead and discuss with the lawyers about the plaque method and see there response. But in that case, i will have to see if DHL will charge me cheaper now. Because there will be no way the afco will ship it without the contact number.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

ear Ginikachi,

The lawyers would be very happy with the plaque, they would actually prefer it. I think you are understanding what a plaques is now. It could hang on a wall like a picture. Please have the carver take pictures while he is carving this time. The lawyers believe this will add to the value. This will ensure they will stick to the agreed upon price.

How do you mail letters? Do you have to send them through DHL or some other courier? Do you not have a service that delivers letters and small parcels? The reason I ask is because they are the cheapest way to ship items, at least in the United States.

Have a good day my son. You are working very hard and deserve some good luck! You will make this happen, I know it!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Here, the carve man said he's not ready to have any picture with the carve while working. That he can only help me snap the carve after working it. I think he is afraid.

So i hope that will be ok with you and the lawyers. He insisted i must pay him for the last work before he can start working on this one, and i have beged him this time but he refused.

Let me know what you think concerning the carver having pictures while working. He said that is what he can not do. or else that, he can snap it personal and after he will then snap it personal again. I think this is exactly the same thing all together.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I would agree to whatever pictures he is willing to take. We will make this happen together. You seem to becoming a good negotiator!!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you for the agreemant. May God bless you abundantly in Jesus name, Amen. You said i seem to becoming a good negotiator. Yes, i said unto God. Father, work with me and think for me even speak whatever that i am supose to speak. So now, everything i asked our Father in heaven now seems to becoming into manifestation. The spirit of God is now walking with me, working for me, thinking for me even speaking for me. You see?

The work man said it will be available on saturday. Then the picture will also be ready maybe by monday, and i will then start looking for money to ship it aswell. Thank you and God bless you.

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

how are doing today? hope all is moving well. Please i have some questions to ask you here. Is it good to listen to hip-hop musics? What type of movies is good to be watching? As a christian, and a righteous, are we supose to leave or stay together with the unrighteous who normally speaks unspeakable things and go ahead having sex in the same roof?

Please kindly get back to me as soon as you read this mail. I wait for your answers and response.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

These are some good questions. You may listen to any type of music you choose. I think I would go crazy if all I could listen to were church hymns. Personally, I like AC/DC. They do not play Christian music, but I just enjoy it. You may watch any movie you choose as well. Movies and music help you to relax and enjoy yourself. That is okay.

You also asked about who you may surround yourself with. I would actually encourage you to surround yourself with sinners so that you may lead them by example. You must resist temptation and spread the Good Word. You are to be the Shepherd that leads God's sheep to Him.

Have you finished the book of Job yet?

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I am happy for the answers ok. You are truely leading me in a way i personally deserve. Yes, i have been going through the book of Job for two days now, i do not want to rush it. So am following it fifteen chapters per day so i can get to understand his faith and trust with God.

I have been leaving under the same roof with people that all they enjoy doing is fornicating. So i keep praying that God should make me become usefull so they can lean from me that our God is indeed in existance. And can not fail any that lay down his or her life for him, and do all his commandments. And you answered me exactly what i am praying for. You see why i said you are leading me in a part i deserve?

By tomorrow i will be through with the book of Job. And you will then help me to understand it the more.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

You remember i told you of succeeding in frauding money form one person through my master. Last week, i called the woman and appolgise to her and she forgive me. then i told her that if she have patience with me, that i will make sure i refund her back her money. And she agreed with me even that she will not expose it to my master.

But right now, this woman finaly told my master everything i told her even forward to my master the email i sent to her to forgive me. So as i am writen to you now, my ticket is ready for my going back to Nigeria by monday.

I think i have done the right thing in the sight of God. But look at how everything now hit me with a force, pain, and sorrow. But all the same, i give God the glory.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

You have followed a path of righteousness and it has brought these events to pass. I have no doubt this is of the Lord. The sinners can not handle goodness and shall cast you from their sight. I see God's plan being laid out and I will share it with you when the time is right.

Right now you need to concentrate on getting the carving taken care of. Either you need to get the one sent that you are having carved in Ghana, or you will need to have a new one carved in Nigeria. You must make sure this happens. I am sure you know this already. I am just trying to make sure you remain focused.

Everything will be okay.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I have heared what you said, i believe it and i have focuss on my faith with the most high God.. I talk to a friend to help me look for a shop i can atleast sleep when is night.

I can not go to Nigeria because my master have ask me to leave his house. I think what i did, i did for God. So i must stay here even if it means sleeping in the street. Until i finish with the plaque and send it over. Please remember me in your prayers.

I might not be able to check my mail again today am now using a cafe internet.

God Bless

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

This is a tough break for you. You are being tested for sure, but I have confidence in you. You sound to have confidence in your decision, which I applaud. You will be a great reverend some day. It takes a strong man to stand up for what is right even when all around you disagree.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I hope you find a place to stay. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Dear Ginikachi,

I understand I will not hear from you as often since you have to pay for your internet time. I just wanted to drop you a quick message that I was thinking about you and wishing you luck. My prayers are with you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I thank you so much for your prayers. I am also praying for you. What happened is that.

On friday, my master insisted that i must go back to Nigeria for my people to see me and confirm that he had brought me back. Then i said ok. A nd he put me in a car and hard an agreement with the driver that he should make sure i get to lagos Nigeria. Then when he left, i went to the driver and told him my problem. Then i tell the driver that i don't want to go back to Nigeria so that he can refund me the money. And that was when he told me that my master told him to make sure that i get to the Lagos Nigeria park. And he told me that if he allow me to stay back, that my master will put him in police station. And advise me to go back and then come back on my own if i want to come back.

Then i listened to the driver i do as he have told me. So that friday, i went back to Nigeria verylate in the night. And i cold my immediate seniour sister and explain everything to her. Then she ask me if i go back do have any place to stay? I answered her No. But i told her that God will provide, then i told her about the man i ask to help me look for an emty shop so i can be sleeping there. And she told me that, i am a man and as i have desired that my God will see me through. And she sleep with me in the Lagos Nigeria park then in the morning she help me with the little money she have then i support it with the one i have and went back to Ghana on saturday.

I will not tell you where i have been sleeping since saturday night i arrived at Ghana. put the most important thing here is that am alive. I have not seen a shop to sleep yet, but i believe i will see one soon. Am still working on the carve, when is through, i will let you know by sending you the picture. Then after that, i will look for money to ship it. Please continue praying for me, am in pain. What i now eat is the word of God. No food again.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I thank you for your email. I hope and pray your next email brings better news. I hope the carving can be sent soon so that you may rest easier. Things will get better!

I have not emailed as much since I know it is costing you money to send and receive emails and I want you to conserve your money. I just want you to know I am thinking of you and praying for your success.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Yesterday afternoon, i was trying to see if i can get what to eat and my friend called me from Nigeria and told me that. My mother felt into a serious illness and he managed to carry her to the hospital. And when they get to the hospital, my mother died.

Rev, were do i go from here. How do i start? Or what do i do now? I have cried, but crying will not bring back my mother alive. So by next week by the grace of God, i will be traveling to Nigeria for my mothers funeral.

As for the carving, i will send you the picture by friday or saturday. And if i can ship it before i travel, i will. Then if i can't, all are the same. Please if you can tell the lawyers about my mothers death, please do it so they will know what am passing through.

My seniour sister will send me some money to travel back to Nigeria, so maybe if the money will serve to ship the carve and still take me to Nigeria, better. If it cannot, all are the same too. Maybe i will come back in the evening time to see if you have replied me so i can know what the lawyers have said and also know what else to do or where to start again

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am so sorry for you my son. Take the time you need for you and your family. I will say a prayer for your family. Send me an email again when you can, I will take care of everything.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I don't know what else to say, i have told you everything i think you should know and i have also heared the ones you said. Please do pray for my family as you said. The memory of my beloved mother is still in my mind. I can see her picture in my thought, in my mind, and in my sleeping. I am missing my mother Rev.

And please explain to me what you mean by the word, I will take care of everything! What are you going to take care of? Is it the prayer? Or something you cannot tell me?

By friday, by the special grace of God, i will send you the picture of the plaque. And you did not tell me if the lawyers have heared my sad news or not. Please furnish me with all this that i have ask you in this mail. So i can know my next step or level to attained before traveling to Nigeria please. And please, now that my mother have left me. I would like you to do everything posible for me to come to the United States and make a useful life there and also help my family so well in life. I am the eye they have in our family. i can't disapoint my family.

If i don't get back to you tomorrow, then it will be on friday as i said.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

What I meant by "I will take care of everything" was that I will make sure the lawyers understand why there is a delay. You need to take time to mourn the loss of your mother, and I will make sure the lawyers understand this. I wanted you to take the time that you needed and I did not want you to feel rushed.

I do agree you will need to come to the United States for your studies. It will happen soon enough I think. After the carving is shipped I have some ideas first. I am getting ahead of myself, let us get the carving shipped first and then we will discuss our course of action.

Go now and be with your family. I send my condolences to you and your family. I urge you celebrate your life and remember the good memories. You are mourning for your loss, but she has gone to a better place. You can rejoice in that!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I thank you so much for your kindness and care. I believe the lawyers will hear you on my behalf. Now i have the picture here so you can view it and aswell show it to the lawyers also to see. Then i may send you the tracking number between this week to next week wednesday. If i did not send it to you by then, it means that i will then be shiping it after my mothers funeral

I will be traveling to Nigeria by thursday. I hope you will continue prayers even when i will be on the road side traveling. Me, i have not stop praying. Is now that i make more prayers ever like before. I now pray in the midnight. Rev, prayer is the only thing that can solve my problems. Though i know it's well.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

My prayers go with you in your travels. I wish I could be there with you. Know that I am by your side. The carving you sent looks absolutely beautiful. I will take the picture to the lawyers. They will be most pleased I am sure.

I look forward to hearing from you when you are able.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Please do keep me updated any moment the lawyers saw the work so i can know there response before wednesday ok. Am still runing around to see what i can do to ship it before traveling for my mothers funeral.

6th of June is the funeral day for my mother. And i wish to be there by next week to start some preparations on how to bury my mother together with my family. So they need me urgently and i must be with them as posible.

I Wish you a wonderful weekend Rev.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

The lawyers loved the new carving. They said it looked better than they could even have hoped!! Your people really are skilled in the art of woodwork.

I will wait to hear from you when the carving is to be shipped. I hope you have a good visit with the rest of your family and that you are comforted by fond memories of your mother.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I thank the lord God for everything. Now i have a new way of shipping plan in my mind. I want if i did not ship it before traveling to Nigeria, then i will take it with me to Nigeria. There i will check the prize and see if it will be posible for me to ship from Nigeria. Or do i ship it from Ghana here.

So tell me what you surgest is good and i will follow your own steps. But i still hope i am going to ship it before wednesday. But please tell me what you surgest is better with the new idea.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

My sister just called me and she siad to me that the money she was supose to send to me for my transportation will now be laser than what i expected.

I have now desided to take the carve along with me. So i can see what thing i can do in my country to get money for the shipping ok. Please do understand. I don't want to be in a hurry again. All my spirits are weakened. I really need to have rest. Please do handle the lawyers aswell.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I will make sure the lawyers understand. Please get your rest. If you do not have your health, you haven't got anything. Just update me when you can about when I can expect the carving to be shipped.

I also send my prayers to you and your family while you mourn the loss of your beloved mother.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I have finaly shiped the carve yesterday afternoon. It happened the way i did not understand. Our God is a surprising Father. Right now what i have is the registration receipt which i have scaned below for you to see.. After paying for everything, i asked them that is all. Then they said i will have to register it.

But i don't know when it's reaching to usa yet. So if the lawyers did not receive it this week, then it will be by next week ok. I will be traveling tomorrow morning. I will come back this evening to check on your reply.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Well done! I am glad the carving is sent. Is there any way to track this online? Let me know if there is so I can forward the information on to the lawyers. If not I will just tell them to be on the look out for it.

I am very happy it has been shipped. Was it very expensive?

Go now and be with your family to mourn the loss of your mother. Do not let anything else trouble you. God will watch over you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,
Please, i managed to come out to check on my box.You can check on the last attachment i sent you. Then the name it's Ghana post.
God Bless,
Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you for your email. I was able to look up Ghana Post, but the tracking number came up invalid. I am guessing the tracking service is only for express shipping. I have notified the lawyers how the package is being shipped and that no tracking is available. They said they understand and will wait for the package to arrive.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

I believe today is your mother's funeral. I hope the services today are to your satisfaction. Trust in the Lord, my friend. She is in good hands. Take care of yourself.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Dear Ginikachi,

I hope the services for your mother's funeral were beautiful. I hope your time with your family helped to heal the wounds of losing a loved one. Life will not be the same without her, but rest assured at the pride she has in the man that you are becoming.

I believe the time has come for me to reveal your first task. I truly believe you are to be the messenger of the Lord for your people, which includes both Nigeria and Ghana. You are to show them the Light, and that they are sinful. You are not ready for this yet. This will take years. We will fill you full of the Holy Spirit. You shall have the knowledge of the Lord on your side. Your cup shall runneth over. You shall be armed with the Good Word, and no enemy shall prevail over you. But for now, a simpler task is before you. I am asking for simply names. I want you to name all high ranking officials in this fraud business. I would like their name and ranking or title and where they live. You don't have to give their address, just city. This information is not going to be given to any police or anything. These names are going to be given to our elders and prayer group. We are going to begin praying for them. We will be praying for their souls. If the Lord can change their heart we can change everything. We would love to bring them to the Lord rather than have them arrested and lose their souls. You will be the key in getting us their names. That is all we need at this point.

As a side note, the lawyers were informed by the customs agent that the package has arrived in the United States. It just needs to be cleared by customs and it will be delivered. It should not be much longer!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I am so much happy to hear that the carve has arrived. Glory be to God, i hope and believe am going to be paid soon. I will continue to pray hard on my becoming useful and also help the widows and the less-privileges as i have stated it.

Please what you are asking me is something that i cannot get or do. I know nothing about who is the richer or higher ranker of this fraud business. So Rev, i have nothing to do with this business anymore as you can see. The one i can do to help the Holy Order Of Bison, i will and must do it.

Remember i have a covenant with God, and cannot lie against my Lord and my Saviour. Please tell the Elders it's not something i can do. And please try to inform me as soon as the lawyers gets the carve.

My mothers funeral was so stressful on me. Also Rev, i thank you so much for your prayers and concern through out the time i was not able to write you.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am sure the funeral was stressful on you. It is hard to lose your mother. She will be with you always. Your job now is to continue to make her proud.

I still believe your job with the Holy Order of Bison is to end this fraud business. You must still teach me more so we can formulate a plan. Please, when you can I ask you to answer these questions:

1. What do you pay for internet time? By the minute or download? How much?
2. How many men work for themselves in this fraud business? More work for themselves or for bosses?
3. How often do they receive payments?
4. Average time frame of a fraud beginning to end?
5. Average time frame of a fraud to getting first payment?
6. Average total payout per fraud?
7. What are popular tv shows you get from the United States? I ask this so I can know how the United States is depicted there.

My friend, I assure you answers to these questions are important. I also need to know the names of the highest ranking people you know in this fraud business. I promise you that you are safe. I will not give these names out. We are trying to save souls here. You must help me here if you can. If you don't know the names I urge you to find out. Anything you can get will be appreciated!

I was told it should be very soon that the carving is released by customs. Hopefully by the end of the week!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I assure you that, i know nothing of the rank people on this business. I cannot tell you lies and can not see any reason to do that. I will answer the questions that i understood. the ones i did not get well, i will not answer it.

Am sure of payment time on internet. And also i have no much money to continue. I will will look for money by tomorrow and then give answers to questions.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I believe you. I want you to know I believe you and would never question your honesty. I know that some of the information I ask is dangerous. I just want you to know that you are safe with me, I will not betray your trust ever.

My son, I believe it is time to talk once again about the dream you had a while back about the prophet who was preaching and then became three, and then entered into a member of the congregation. You were correct in your belief it was you. I believe the this signifies the three people you are and were. You were the person crying. You were crying for many things including the loss of your mother, the sinful past you led, and fear of the path ahead. You were praying for many things including strength and wisdom for the new life in God you were delivered into. And you were the prophet preaching, which has not yet come to be. One day you will stand tall in the West Lot Cathedral and speak to the home parish of the Holy Order of Bison. You see, all those people entered into a man in the congregation. This is you. I know it is you.

I believe you do not know any high ranking people. It is your quest to find out names. You knew your master. Who is he? Do you know who he reported to? I want to know anything you can tell me on this, as well as the questions I gave you in my previous email.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care of yourself!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Am happy you know that the questions you are asking me is very dangerous to me. You should know that this days, i do go to an internet cafe to read and reply you. And any body can easily view at my message.

Please here are the only names i could get to you.

My masters name. Chukwuemeka, his most senior brothers name who is also doing the same business is Ugochukwu. Then other names i can tell is this, Meme, Bobo 0.0, Obum etc. All this people are staying at the city of Tantra Hill Ghana.

On your questions.

1. 150 naira per hour while some other internet cafe do sale at 200 per hour.

2. Many work for themselfes while few work for bosses.

3. Some receive in two weeks while some in a month or months before they can receive anything. While some will work for years without receiveing any thing and on the process, they will go and consult an oracle for spiritual sacrifiese so they can be able to receive there own money. While some, after doing the sacrifies, they will receive nothing yet while some do received.

4. Uncountable.

5. Uncountable.

6. Any amount, it has no permanent amount. But whence you have started paying out of greed, they will continue to bill you untill you realize what you have done to yourself.

7. CNN, BCC ETV, QUATER TV OPERA SHOW ETC.

And for the ranking you are asking, there is nothing like rank on this business. What i know is that any body is a boss on his own. depending on the amount you have made on the business. That will determing on the level you are to see yourself. On this business, A small man today, can become a big man tomorrow.

Please let me know how far with the shipping. I don't know when i will be coming back to read your message. I have nothing with me this time. You can see how long it took me to write you on the quetions. I now hope on the donation please.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

You have given very good information. I thank you for your honesty and trust in me. I will not let you down. Your secrets are safe with me.

The carving was released by customs yesterday. By Monday the lawyers should have it. I do need to inform you that customs reported that the carving was broken when it arrived due to insufficient packaging. The lawyers are not happy it has been damaged, but are waiting to see it to decide what they want to do. I will let you know what they decide right away on Monday.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Dear Ginikachi,

It is with a heavy heart I tell you this news. The carving was indeed broken when it arrived. The lawyers find if beautiful, but are not interested in purchasing it since it is broken. They feel that if they are to spend that amount of money they want the carving to be in like-new condition. I asked if they would be interested in buying it for a lesser amount and they said no. They deal in only new and complete items. They did say if you get them a new carving in good condition they will honor their original deal.

I am so sorry, my son. You have done a wonderful job, but the packaging was not suitable for the travel of the artwork. You need to get one last piece carved and shipped again. This time it must be properly packaged so it does not break!

Do not lose faith, my son. This will work out for you!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear ReYerkokof,

Am so sorry that will not be possible again, maybe for now. My mother was just buried a week ago.. And ever since that day, feeding has been a problem to me and everyone around me. not to talk of seeing money to read or reply to your message.

I am not going to loose hope for anything. But i assure you that making another carve now will not be possible. Lets see from now to the next four months to come. You should know that i have really done my best on this.

God bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am sorry to hear of your condition. I talked with the lawyers about your situation. They have agreed to display the carving. If they find a buyer they will send the proceeds to you. They do not feel hopefull anyone would want a broken carving, but they are willing to try.

I hope you can find a job. Are there jobs to be had? Maybe a cleaner, or working in a shop? These times are testing you and I am proud to hear your resolve. You are a much stronger man than when we first began talking.

I want you to keep in contact with me. I understand emails will not be often, but I hope we can speak once a week until you can get another carving made. I know it will be up to four months like you said, but this will get done!!

We are still trying to secure additional funds as well. Times are hard.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I am so eased with the way you are following me on this conditions, i pray God almighty will surely make it for me. While the lawyers are looking for a buyer for the broken carve, please put more presure on them. I am doing my best.

This is Nigeria my country and not Ghana. So i might not find an art man so easy here. But i am doing my best. This time, i will not tell you on how slow or fast i am strugling to arrange another carve. But i will do the best i can. I am looking for a job. And also, my sister is trying her best to make sure she find a job for me.

So, as you can see. I am not loosing hope. This is something that God bring into my life. So i know one day, i will go away from a messanger to a manager. And so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen.

I hope the lawyers are going to see a buyer just one day to come in Jesus name. Amen. And i still want to remind you that you must not forget that am still your student. So while writing to me next time, please put some chapters for me to go through. Coming over to the United States is something i will never miss in my life. Coming to study, not for educational, but for becoming a God servant.

I will go to a place by next week to check on a man that i was told that he use to do the carve work. And another place to search on this, is a place so far away from my state to another state. But believe me, i am doing the best i can. Happy weekend and may you have a cool service too.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I just thought I would send you a quick email and ask how things are going? Have you had any luck finding a job? And how are things with the rest of your family? I hope your situation is better than when you wrote last.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkoko,

Please may God be with you always. Am doing my best and will tell you later.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I just want to let you know that i have been able to do some laborer works and i do make some money out of it. So right now, i have submitted the the carve work to a designer man. and i will be expecting it by weekend to be done. I paid him some money to do it then after the work i will give him the rest of his money.

How is the lawyers doing on the search of a buyer to the broken carve? And how is everything moving with you and all the members of the Holy Order Of Bison? Please do extend my greetings to every person around you. And please remain with me on prayers ok. I will see what else to do to get the money for the shipping if the man will work it exactly like the formal one.

I pray everything will be alright as soon as i find a job.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

It is good to hear from you. I am glad that you have found some work. It must feel good to be making some money. I am very glad to hear you are making progress with the carving.

There is no news yet on the broken carving. They do have it displayed in the gallery in a very good location. It is getting a lot of looks, but being that it is broken nobody has made a bid on it. The lawyers have mentioned that they are considering buying it from you when the other carving arrives. They do appreciate the hard work you are doing.

Our church is struggling right now. We have bills coming up that I do not know how we will pay, but I trust the Lord will provide. We have always made it in the past and I know we will again.

I hope you have a good week my friend.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Please i am so sorry for not replied you ever since you write to me. actually, the man have finished the job but it was not perfect as the other one it's. Again, it's very small. So i run around again to get money so i can be able to make another one.

Now i have goting some money for it and have given the man to do it again then i instructed him to make sure he puts more efort on this one.

I must send you the picture by next week tuesday. Please inform the lawyers on my behalf ok. And please continue to pray for me and my family.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you very much for your email. I will be waiting to see the picture tomorrow. I hope all is well with you and your family. As always your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very proud of the attention to detail you appear to have. You have come a long way and you should be proud of yourself.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

My family is well and i do believe that God is taking good care of everything concerning my family. Thank you so much on your reply to my email. I was with the work man yesterday and he told me that the work will be complete by evening time today.

So please by tomorrow i will make out time to snap and scan it, then attached and send to you as well. Have a wonderful day.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you for the email. I will forward the picture to the lawyers as soon as I get it. Will you be shipping it right away?

I hope you are having a great day. May the Lord bless you and your family.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I now have all the work but please i wouldn't want any hurry on the shipping. The painting is not all that bright on the picture. So i am a little bit afraid i don't know what the lawyers will say this time.

Please try to inform me as soon as the lawyers saw it. I will start looking for the money if the lawyers ask me to ship it or if they will like it.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

Great news! The lawyers were pleased. They said they will accept the carving and stick to the agreement. I told them I hoped you would ship it soon but I did not have any specific dates as of yet.

You have done well my friend. Just make sure you package this carving well so that it does not break!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thanks alot on this information, i have already decide on how to package it this time. I will update you soon, so you will be able to tell the lawyers when am shipping it to them.

Am so happy now Rev. I will go to inquire what it will take me to ship it here in Nigeria through DHL and as well know what it may cost me. After that i will inform you when i will be making the shipment.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I have something for you to consider. I was speaking with one of the lawyers and I told him how you are really paying attention to quality and that you denied one carving because of its lack of quality. I told him that to my knowledge you had to buy it anyway and now own it. He was very interested and said that he would like you to ship it as well. He thinks the three carvings together would go well together. He did not mention the price he would pay for it, but he said he would definitely make it worth it to you to ship it.

If you do not want to ship the carving you rejected I understand, it will not break any deal or anything. But, I do think the lawyer will be generous and make it worth it to you to ship it.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

All is well, just that am still runing around to get the money for the shipping. As for what you said concerning the other carve, am not going to ship it because of money. And also, that carve is not okey.

Just tell the lawyer that as soon as am done with the one am working on right now, then i will get for him a new carve. It's a promise.

I will let you know when i will be shipping it. But that will be when i will come back to internet cafe.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, Am looking forward to ship the carve from now to the next one week. So please do inform the lawyers about this news. I love you all. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

How is service today? I believe it was okay.

I shiped the carve on friday and ever since then, i have not been able to come out to send you email. I was totaly short down for money. I borrowed alots of people money and also the one's i collected from my family to add it with.

I keep thinking so much that i lost my feelings and was unable to get more money to send to you, the tracking number. Rev, i realy thank God for everything. Right now, am looking unto you and the lawyers to get back at me with a good news.

Here is the tracking number: (XXXXXXXXXX, dhl.com). The last time i track it, it was. Departed Facility in London-Heathrow - UK. I want you to please help me give this tracking number to the lawyers as well. God is my helper, and you are my helper too. I love you all.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you very much for your email! I am very excited for you and have forwarded the information to the lawyers. We are now just waiting for it to arrive!!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I am so happy you have forwarded the tracking number to the lawyers. I believe it will arrive safely this time. Because God is realy taking good care of everything. I have been praying so hard Rev.

I know you will be tracking it as well, but this is the last i saw while tracking on it. Departed Facility in Cincinnati Hub - USA.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, The carve has been delievered and signed by XXXXXXXXXX. Right now, i am waiting to hear from you people. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

It is as you say! I will get back to you as soon as I hear more!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

I spoke with the lawyers and they said the carving has reached them and it is in good condition! They would not tell me anything more. They did ask for your contact information, which I gave them. They said they would be in touch with you shortly.

This is all very good news. I wish I could help you more with the lawyers but I think they are afraid I would try and get a fee for helping in this. They are not Christians. They do not understand the work that we do. They worship money. I have never met any of them from the REA that I would trust. Anyway, I know they have a buyer who is anxious to get the carvings. He is a fairly well known author in the United States. His name is Mr Claude Balze. He wrote a best seller titled "Playing With Tigers" and just published "Tigers Are Dangerous". Anyway, he has a lot of money and loves religious art.

Anyway, I suggest just answering their questions and doing whatever the lawyers say and get this done as soon as possible and get your money. You have been through a lot and deserve this.

Please keep me updated!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, I thank you so much for everything, and must update you with any in touch
from the lawyers. I have not deal with lawyer before in my life, so i must need you by my side. Please stay close to your computer. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Fear not my friend, I will always be by your side. Just do what the lawyers say and answer their questions and you will receive the money.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

The senior attorney at law ask me to explain who Onumah Bruno Ginikachi it what happened to Onumah Bruno Emmanuel. Then, this is what i answered them which is the truth.

Dear Grandmaster,

I am so much happy to finally hear from one of the lawyers. And it happened to be the Senior Attorney at Law. Also very happy you asked me to explain who am i!

Sir, i am the person standing firm on this deal and agreement which was facilitated by Rev Hoobit Yerkokof. There is no Onumah Bruno Emmanuel but ( Onumah Bruno Ginikachi).

I choose the name Onumah Bruno Emmanuel the time i was dealing with my mentor, late Rev Bob Johnson. Because i was not in good trust with him. Then along the line, as i was going on and on with late Rev Bob Johnson, i later became so much in love with him. The knowledge and courage that he gave to me and also from Rev H Yerkokof made me to give up my full names which are Onumah Bruno Ginikachi and no more (Onumah Bruno Emmanuel) the remembrance of Rev Bob Johnson has made me to shade tears. he's like a father to me.

Grandmaster, yes it is true that i lost Rev Bob Johnson, but he live in me, in truth and love.

God bless you Grandmaster.

Sincerely
Onumah Bruno Ginikachi !

Dear Ginikachi,

You answered well my son. As long as you tell the truth only good things will happen!

By the way, what are you doing for a job now?

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, I am doing noting but to sing and pray to God every morning, day and night. While doing so, i will be crying. Rev, i am only looking unto God to see me through and make me become useful. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

You said you saw my email that was empty. Yes you are right, i was trying to forward this same email which i received from the lawyers. I am not really happy with this idea of making a video of myself saying something that i don't know what the meaning is.

Let me hear from you please and know your mind for this, so i can know what to tell the grandmaster. Again, i don't know what is *youtube* and google video or how i can do such thing. I have no idea of it and i have no body that i think should help me do it. Though i will ask. But you can tell me if you know how. That is to say, if you will be in support of this. Check at the bottom of my email please. You will see what am talking about.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Youtube and Google video are ways that people in the United States take videos and download them to the internet. If you looked on the internet and used Google to look up youtube you will see it. You can download videos from your computer. You see, you can take a video camera or a camera with video capability and then take digital video and then download it to your computer. That you upload the video from your computer to youtube. This is an easy way to share video. I am sure the lawyers would be willing to accept it if you downloaded it to a cd or dvd instead.

As to the meaning of what they want you to read. It is hard to explain since I do not understand much of it myself. I know it is nothing bad. It has something to do with tradition and history of the Bison. It does not have anything to do with the church, but it is not bad. I would not be concerned with that.

My advice is to do as they ask. They were not happy with the name change but they thought this was a good deal. When dealing with lawyers things like this can happen. I am sorry, I had hoped this would have all been done by now. They had not told me what they were asking of you, but they did say this was the last thing you would have to do.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof, I have heard what you said. I will drop a messege to grandmaster informing him that i am going to look for a person that can help me to do it and as well post it. After that, i can inform him when to post it. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

That sounds good. Keep me posted!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I have just sent all that the lawyers require from me, and also decided to send it to you too. Am now waiting to hear from them something so good.. And will not take any other requirement from them.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7l-zBOEqg8

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

I spoke with the lawyers late last night. They are pleased and you have fulfilled your end. They no longer require anything from you. They said they would email you today. I believe they will even have a surprise for you!!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I have received an email from the lawyers, like you said they have really surprised me with there email. And i have also email them back on the arrangements. I pray this will surely work out in Jesus name. Amen!

This is what i replied them at the bottom of this mail. They said they have made the deal of $175,000 USD, asking me to get back to them if it meets to my satisfaction.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Grandmaster,

I am very happy with your email. I have been waiting to receive this from you for so long now which i believe you know. How was the video? Please sir, with all due respect, may you please do kindly go on with the arrangements.

Am done with the deal amount of $175,000 USD. It's quite okay with me. Am online waiting for you on the arrangement.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

What i said to them.

Dear Grandmaster,

Thank you so much for your email.
I am happy to hear that you want to come down to Nigeria to see me face to face
I really appreciate it.

Below is the detail on how you can locate me in Nigeria.
I live in Imo State (province)

There is a major International Airport in Nigeria which is the Lagos Murtala Mohammed Airport.
That will be your first landed spot. On reaching The lagos ariport, you book another plane to Imo State (province) which has a local airport call Sam Mbakwe airport. Here is the airport which i will be waiting to receive you.

On reaching Lagos airport, Nigeria. I will prefer you call me with my phone number to enable me wait for you at the Sam Mbakwe airport in Imo State (province) which is about 45 mins from lagos state to Imo state.

Here is my mobile phones: +2348138056658 and +2348032695998

In any case, you can detail me the exact date and time you will be arriving to Nigeria, that will be of great help to me. I will be very much greatfull to receieve you down here in my country home.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, I want to tell you that. If coming to Nigeria is to grab me via the business i was into before (Fraud), fine. Am ready to pay for my foolishness. Atleast, for God and to show and prove to God once again that am ready to follow his ways and die there. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am sorry I have not responded sooner! I have been busy with the lawyers trying to make flight arrangements. We are hoping to leave very soon. I will keep you updated. Do not worry, the lawyers and I have forgiven you. The fraud business is over. You have nothing to worry about.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof, I thank you for your email. God bless all of you for forgiving me. Am so greatful and happy for everything. Please do update me as you said. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Well, we leave tomorrow. We have a couple stops to make along the way and then we will see you next Friday, August 21st. We will make sure to contact you when we get close so you can be prepared.

If you have any questions you can still contact this email as I will make sure somebody else from the church checks the email.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Please before you people will leave for business. I would like you to furnish me with this necessary things.

First, How many of you are coming?

Secondly, Are you leaving as soon as the delivery is done? Or passing the night?

I want to make my preparetions on time and wait for you people. Beside, i have no money on me to wellcome you people but i believe i must do something. Am hoping to pay for a night at a hotel so i can receive you people there.

I have a friend whom i want to borrow some money to pay for a hotel room.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-08-19-voa8.cfm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/08/19/iraq.violence/

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/20/world/middleeast/20iraq.html?hp

Dear Holy Order of Bison members,

If any of you have been in contact with Rev H Yerkokof recently I need you to contact me right away. We fear the worst. Rev Yerkokof was on business over the last two weeks to meet with several newer members. I am still trying to find out more, but we fear me may have been at the site of this disaster. We know he was going to visit here and Nigeria and then come home. We can only hope he had already departed for Nigeria. Our cause for concern stems from the fact that we can get in touch with Rev Yerkokof or Grandmaster Cheetam. They were traveling together.

Please, if you have heard from either of them send me an email right away. I will stay at the computer today as long as I can.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Brother Clee, I have not heard from them yet. But i believe they will arrive Nigeria tomorrow or next. Fear not and have faith in God! I will update you as soon as i hear from them. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Onumah Bruno Ginikachi,

Your name sounds familiar? I believe you were the young man Rev Yerkokof was going to meet in Nigeria. You had the wonderful carvings made!

I am afraid to inform you that Rev Yerkokof had not left Bagdad yet. We have confirmed he was there at the time of the catastrophe, but we cannot confirm anything beyond that yet. The are sorting through the wounded and dead. We do not know what to think at this point. I appreciate your positive outlook and I will keep you updated.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Brother Clee, I don't know what you are talking about. Tell me what day and time that this catastrophe happened. I don't believe you. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

It happened today. I am sorry you do not believe me, but here is another article on it. I am sorry.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hwK_CSpBxsNuVUEaDuOwmSSCiqGwD9A642T00

Quote:

Dear Brother Clee, Please tell me how you comfirmed that Rev H Yerkokof did not leave baghdad before this thing happened? And please tell me about Grandmaster. Have you heard about him? Though i know that they are save any where they are. I will be expecting them by tomorrow or next. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

We tried emailing the Grandmaster but he would not respond and we became worried. We ended up contacting our credit card company. You see, we sent the church's credit card with Rev Yerkokof to cover minor expenses. He last used it today in Bagdad at Iraq's Foreign Ministry to buy a soda. So, we know he was there, but we do know anything further yet. There have been so many injured and killed that it will take some time to determine if they were there or not. We are hoping there is a good explanation for why they have not gotten in contact with us. I hope and pray they arrive there tomorrow as you have said they may. Please let us know the second you see them.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Brother Clee, I am greatful for the information you just gave me now. I have prayed for them, and i have been doing it ever since they starts this journey. I will email you as i see them or if they contact me on my mobile. All is well. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:
Dear Clee Torres, Please make sure you keep me updated as soon as you hear any further news, while i keep waiting to receive them. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

We have heard very little through the night. We have not heard back from Rev H Yerkokof or Grandmaster Cheetam. We are worried sick. We are still waiting, but the longer this takes the more we fear the worst.

Please advise if you do hear from either of them. I am hoping Granmaster Cheetam's partner Submaster G. Spot arrives back soon. Maybe he has heard something. He was in the Artic on a sales call and is due back soon. Maybe he has heard from his partner. We will continue to hope!

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Clee my Brotger, I have not heard from them yet. But i strongly believed that they must contact me tomorrow. And please, let us be strong in prayers and hope on God. I will be waiting to hear from you on any news from grandmaster's partner. By tomorrow, we shall hear from them in Jesus name. Amen. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Are you the young man that was befriended by the late Rev Bob Johnson? I spoke with another one of our members and he told me about a young man who was deemed to be very important to our church's future. I know Rev Yerkokof spoke about a new mission for our church, that we were going to bring an end to a fraud business in Africa. He said he was going to meet with a young man who would become a great leader someday. Is this you?

I have not heard anything yet, but I hope and pray they show up tomorrow to meet with you!

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Beloved Brother Clee, Rev B. J. Is my mentor, my friend and a father to me. I feel great whenever i rememberd him. He done well in my life.(from sin to rightous) and manymore. I am the young man. I have prepared to receive Rev H Yerkokof and Grandmaster Cheetam. We can only hope as human, but God will do the rest. Prayer is the only key to any trouble. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

We still have not heard anything. It is hard not to think the worst, but we are still holding out hope that they arrive safely. Please keep us advised and let us know the moment they arrive. We are fearing the devil is at work. Some of the elders believe Satan will stop at nothing to make sure you do not receive your money. I do not know what to think. All I know is that Rev Yerkokof felt you were very important.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Clee Torres, What is realy going on? I did not hear from them through out yesterday. Please tell me, what did grandmaster's partner said that happened? I don't think i am happy with the elders. Please inform me. I want to know what submaster said ok. Before i can know what to say to the elders, and to every one of you. And i asure you all. If what i am thinking is true, i will cause you all. Let's not forget that vengeance is for the God of heaven & earth. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

I think they are dead. I think only time will tell, but I think they are gone. We must not give up hope. Maybe they were only injured and can't get to a phone.

Keep praying!

Brother Clee Torres

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Clee Torres, You have not answerd me right. Tell me, what did grandmaster's partner said? Or have you not heard from him yet. I did not asked you what you where thinking of them. See, going crazy will not solve my problem. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

It is with a heavy heart I tell this news. The bodies of Rev Hoobit Yerkokof and Grandmaster Cheetam were identified today. They were burned very badly and it took this long to properly identify them. I will tell you more later, but I must go now. I am so sorry to have to tell you this news.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:
ear Clee Torres, Are they alive or dead? You said they burned so bad. Please tell me everything. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

I am afraid they are dead. They were burned so bad that it was hard to identify them. Our church elders are meeting about this right now. They are afraid. They think this may be the work of the devil. After their meeting I will inform you more.

God bless,

Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Clee Torres, This have realy finished me. Where do i start from. Death has been an obstacle ever since i started as a member in the church. Please make sure you inform me their funeral day so i can put an honour to them. Keep me informed on the elders meeting. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Yes, there has been too much death lately. The elders fear what is to come for they had tremendous faith in Rev Johnson. Rev Johnson had instructed that all must have faith in you. I hope your resolve is strong. I secretly listened in to some of the meeting. The elders feel that the Devil must fear you, for nothing has happened to you. They are scared to go visit you now, but they are trying to find a way to bring you here. They have contacted Mr Claude Baulz about funding such a thing. That is all that I have heard so far, I will let you know as I hear more.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres

The elders were in contact with Mr Claude Baulz about funding your trip to the United States. He said he would be willing to pay $3,000 for a carving you had made but never shipped. He said you would know what he is talking about. He said that money could then be used by you to get to the United States and then you could be here to discuss things with the church.

Let me know what you think of this my friend.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Clee Torres, Thank you for everything. Please update me as you hear more. Now tell me, when did Rev Johnson made this instruction? God bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Rev Johnson told us this when you were preparing to become a member. He believed very strongly that you would become possibly the greatest member of our church. You see, Rev Johnson had visions. His visions were hard to decipher, yet would make sense as time passed. He believed admitting you to our church would make our church burn to ash, but then rise again larger and stronger. When Rev Johnson passed our money supply dried up, and then Rev Yerkokof was burned. We can only believe it as Rev Johnson believed. Many are fearful, yet hope remains.

We have spoken to Submaster Howe. He said his client has an opening for one last carving. He will take what you have already made for $3,000 or you can have a new one created based off of the picture I have attached. This is the Phoenix. Submaster Howe said he would honor the original deal of $175,000 would be honored if it was of high quality. You can decide what you want to do.

I will let you know when Rev Yerkokof's funeral is. We are still trying to arrange for his body to be brought back.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres

Quote:

Dear Clee Torres,

Thank you once again for every information you have given me. To start with.. Yes indeed i always believed that one day i will based in united states. Right now the hour has come. And i think it's a very nice idea from the elders.

This is what i realy wants. I can work on the new carve of phoenix bird. And for coming over to United States, $3,000 can not finish everything procession that will be riquired from me. Nigeria Embasy have a long process to go before any travel could be made to the oversea, expectialy to United States.

This can only take about $12,000 to be through. And right now, everything around me is so emty. So if this deal of the $175,000 can be done, fine. Right now, i think Mr Claude Baulz should go ahead and send the $3,000 so i can atleast from there take some money to ship the carve he wants. Also take some money from there to work on the phoenix bird then ship it aswell. And this is the only thing i can say on this and nothing more will follow.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

I understand what you are saying. We did not realize it cost so much to come over to the United States. I asked right away about the $3000, and Mr Claude Baulz said that was only if you sent the other Bison carving. He also said he only wanted one more carving, so either you could do the Bison carving for $3000 or the Phoenix carving for $175,000 but not both. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Clee torres, I will be waiting to hear from you on the day Rev Yerkokof and Grandmaster Cheetam will be bury. Let us forget about anything money. I am no more interested. Tell the elders that if it's the will of God that i will visit United State. Then it must surely be. God Bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

I am sorry you feel that way. In a way it shows how you have grown as a person. You have passed on material possessions and now can see clearly. We had hoped you would make the carving and receive the money and then donate it to the church, but that is okay. It is as you say, if it is the will of the Lord it will happen.

If you want the $3000 still you can ship the Bison carving. I will not tell Submaster Howe or Mr Claude Baulz yet. Take a little time and think this over.

As for the funeral, we are waiting to see. We do not have money to bring the body of Rev Yerkokof back. We are trying to see if Submaster Howe would be willing to help us out when he ships Grandmaster Cheetam back. I will let you know.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Dear Clee Torres,

I only want you to update me on the funeral date.

Theres nothing to think about on the carve or whatever. i have madeup my mind and that is the final say. It's my choice and all i now wanted.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

It will be as you wish. When I know of the arrangements I will let you know. I know it must feel as if you are all alone and the world is upon your shoulders. It is not easy to be a member of our Church. We do great things, and consequently Satan has his sights set upon us at all times. Your faith in what you are to become and who you are now is wavering. You are being tested, you will be for your entire life. Rest will come in the end. Do not give up hope, and do not go back to your previous life. You are a new creation and have a new responsibility. You must lead your people by example.

I will let you know of the funeral arrangements like I said. I will leave you alone until then unless you instruct me otherwise.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

I want you to know that i always do whatever that i determind to do. I will instruct you my friend. Just make sure you update me as soon as the arrangement is through. God bless, O B G.

My friend,

What do you do for a job now? Are you working in a church? Please let me know. I promise to also let you know as soon as the arrangements have been made for a funeral. The just cleared the money for the unused return plane ticket to be used to send the body back to us. We will receive Rev Yerkokof back home on Friday.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Work is not easy to get here. I eat out of what my family could provide per day. You see, things are not easy with me and my family. You have realy done well for the last update. Singing and praying is what i do every day. Keep me informed. God bless, O B G.

Please tell me more of your family. Who all lives together? Do you live in a house or apartment? Does anybody in your family work? I thought Rev Yerkokof had told me you were working. I must have been mistaken. What are your plans now?

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
[code]
Dear Clee Torres,

Quote:

Dear Clee Torres,

Am living with my family and non of my family is working a good work.

See what i have planed, You will show me the picture of Rev Yerkokof both dead and alive. Then i also want you to know that there is no atom of sympathy in you all. If the $3,000 will not be send to me before shipping the carve, then why not one of you get me something to do that? So tell me, is this not fraud?

God bless,

O B G.

Your messages seem different. You are even signing your name different now. I see Satan has gotten to you, and fear has entered your heart. You have spoken before how you have made up your mind and blah, blah, blah. You act as if you are in control of your life. You obviously have not give your life to the Lord, for then HE would be in control not you. Until that day things will always go wrong in your eyes. We do not have any money to help you, you know that. The money left because of our association with you. I am sorry to blame you, but it is the cold, hard truth.

I will do as you ask about the picture so that you may be appeased, the doubting Thomas that you are. You have disappointed me, and you have forgotten the face of your father.

God bless,

Brother Clee Torres
Quote:

Please my brother, I have not changed. I owned alot of people money. So right now i am sterving. Thank you for the picture you have agreed to send to me. I uses a mobile to view and reply email. I can't go to internet cafe because there's no money even for transportation to get at the cafe, not even to buy a time to browse. God bless, Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

We continue to exchange emails and he eventually has to speak to one of the elders, Archbison Harry Paratestes. He sends one more picture:

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I contact him as Phil Accio through another email address to see if he would scam me, and he did.

We have stopped payment until we get a matter resolved. It seems you tried to scam money out of a Mr Phil Accio. He told me about emailing you and you trying to get money through western union from him. Please tell me the truth. Why are you still scamming?

Archbison Harry Paratestes
Quote:
I reject you all in the name of Jesus Christ. I really don't know what you people are up to. whatever it may be, My God is greater than you all. You all are professional scammers

A few more emails were exchanged, but it is basically over. I still have a carrot dangling in case he would decide to come back, but it is over for now. I hope you enjoyed.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*applause*

That was absolutely amazing. Love the tattoo, very classy and will serve him well if he ever makes it to a Western country and is looking for a job.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you enjoyed. It was a long bait. I didn't post the emails from the other accounts I sent him. I can't believe he never questioned all the different people who emailed him from my original account. It was sad when he finally got a little wise. I shook my head a few times when he just believed whatever I told him.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic