SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tattoo Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From The Desk Of:
Dr Paul Acquah.
Executive Governor
Bank of Ghana.

Attn: Sir/Madam

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE ON CONTRACT #:MAV/GNPC/GH/MIN/009.

Following the protest from the International Community, The World Bank and IMF, the President, Republic
of Ghana has directed us that all outstanding foriegn debts should be released to the benefeciaries
forthwith unconditionally.

From the records of outstanding debts due for payment with the Government of Ghana. We wish toinform you
that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.
Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$10.7 million dollars
(Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollar)

Please re-confirm to me the following:

1) Your full name:
2) Home address:
3) Fax and mobile number #:
4) Profession,date of brith and marital status.
5) A copy of your Working Identity Card/ or Int'l Passport:

As soon as these informations are received, your payment will be made to you by telegraphic transfer to
your nominated account from Bank of Ghana.

Your immediate response is highly needed.

Cordially yours,

Dr. Paul Acquah
Governor, BOG
Accra, Ghana.

Thank you so much for your very nice email. You sound like a very caring person, and I hope that God rewards your hard work appropriately and I am sure he will look after you and ensure you receive everything that you deserve. I will most certainly pray for you this evening and ensure my members do the same. I am sorry but in this instance I am unable to help you with your current proposition.

Please do note that my church give yearly donation and financial help to the underprivileged, sick and needy every year. In total we give approximately $12 million a year to the less fortunate and needy of the world.

Sadly I am afraid that I am unable to help you at this time. You see the rules of my Christian ministry forbid members of my church from any business dealings personal, charitable, business or otherwise with people who are not part of our church or faith, so although I would normally be most pleased to help you my hands are tied. I would like to help your very noble cause by sending a generous donation of perhaps $40,000 or $150,000 to help you to help others as you are trying. But because you are not a member of my church it is sadly out of the question.

Of course, if you were to go through the induction procedure and join our church then of course I could help you, and even send a donation for you to pass on to the less fortunate and spread the word of our church, but of course I do not and would not expect you to go through the induction procedure for our church because it requires a lot of commitment to our church so of course I can understand if you refuse.

So once more, I apologize that I cannot help you at this time, but I will pray for you this evening that you find the help that you require.

God be with you,

Rev Bob Johnson

Holy Order of Bison

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? AND IN WHAT CHURCH DO YOU WORSHIP? BECAUSE I AM A BELIEVER OF OUR LORD OF HOST. AND OUR SAVIOUR CHRIST JESUS.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

DR

Dear Sir,

I applaud your concern. We are indeed a Christian church that worships Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour. Are you indeed considering becoming a member of the Holy Order of Bison? We have been blessed through the years with an abundance of wealth that we now have used to spread the good word throughout the world. I would be happy to help you through the process if you decide to join.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

EVERY MEN IN THIS WORLD THAT TRUELY FEAR AND SERVE GOD AS HIS LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR, WOULD NOT AS WELL LIKE TO MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR LORD OF HOST THE MORE.

REV BOB JOHNSON, PLEASE TELL THE INERMOST OF THIS HOLY ORDER OF BISON. SO I CAN KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO JOIN. PLEASE YOU CAN REACH ME WITH THIS, +233241980626.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

A NICE DAY AHEAD..................

DR.

Thank you very much for your kind email

I have to tell you that I am extremely thrilled that you are indeed considering joining our church. Your commitment is to be admired greatly. However you must understand that in order for me to be able to help you it means you will have to join our church, and you must (like all our members) prove your absolute devotion to our cause and church. You must complete our short induction procedure before you can join with us. The induction procedure is simple, but you must be warned that it must not be taken upon lightly.

I must tell you that to join our church you must show great commitment, however the rewards are great. Once you have become a member and have completed the induction procedure I am sure that my board members can help you with a most generous donation, especially if as you say you are interested in setting up a branch of our ministry in your country to help spread the word of our church. I cannot give you a firm commitment as to the amount of the donation we can send to you to help others, but it is normal in these types of cases for my church to offer sums of between $40,000 to $150,000 if you are indeed serious about helping us to spread the word of our ministry. Of course, in order to receive such financial help you must become a full and willing member of our church.

Again I must repeat that to enter our ranks does take great commitment. All members of our church (myself included) must bear the tattoo mark of the Bison. This mark of faith is tattooed on to each individual member of our church. Not only does this serve as a graphic reminder of our commitment to our faith, but all over the world it helps us to recognize our brothers and sisters. It is a golden rule of our church that our members must do everything in their power to help and aid fellow members.

So, to be inducted into our church, you must agree to the following:

1. Agree to have a tattoo showing the mark of the Bison. This can be placed on any part of your body.
2. Provide photographic proof of the tattoo mark.
3. Agree to use any donations sent to you for the good of your fellow men & women.

If you can agree to the above requirements then I see no reason why we cannot start your induction procedure immediately. On receipt of the photographic proof of your tattoo mark of the Bison and on receipt of the completed induction form we can provide you with a generous donation and regular help within 24 hours of receiving the photographic proof. We will also of course send much information by posts containing information about the church, and how we would like you to help spread word of our church and cause.

Let me know if you are in agreement to the above requirements and I will forward you more detailed information and also a picture of the tattoo mark of the Bison so that you can make your own arrangements to have the tattoo applied at your place of choosing.

Of course agreeing to have a tattoo placed upon your body is a very important one, and committing yourself to this is a great request, but it is exactly this which will show us your willingness to be a part of our ministry.

Please note that you must be able to fund the tattoo and photographs yourself. We will of course refund you all your costs as well as provide the donation to you, however this can only be given once the induction procedure has been completed successfully.

Thank you again for your email.

God be with you,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

AGREED REV BOB JOHNSON, BUT WHY MUST I PLACE A TATOO OF THE CHURCH. I MEAN BISON? AM NOT AGAINST IT, BUT REALLY MUST KNOW WHY CONSEQUENCES. YOU MAY CALL ME WITH THE NUMBER I SENT YOU PLS. AM WAITING

DR.

Dear Dr Paul Acquah,

Very good questions. We ask all members to get a tattoo for several reasons. First and most important, it shows your commitment to our cause, and your faith in our Lord. Second, it identifies you to our church members. If ever you would need something in the future and if records had been lost you could display your tattoo and there would be proof. This is a very unique tattoo. No one other than one of our members would display this tattoo. You see, even after the initial donation we continue to donate as need arises. When starting new ministries even $150,000 goes fast. More money is always needed to keep the Good Word alive!

I hope I have answered your questions. If after reading this you decide on proceeding just let me know and I will provide you with instructions on how to become a member. I do not see why we could not get you the money by the end of next week if you complete the membership right away.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REV BOB, TO BE HONEST TO YOU, I HAVE SEARCHED MANY TIMES, SOMETHING THAT I CAN BE DOING WITH THE LORD OF HOST. BUT NO ONE HAVE EVER GIVEN ME THE OPPORTUNITY.
I, PERSONALY HAVE DECIDE TO JOIN AND BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH, BUT WITH CONDITIONS. 1. I MUST KNOW THE RULES YOUR BISON. 2. YOU MUST TELL ME HOW TO OPPERATE AS A MEMBER OF YOUR CHURCH HERE IN ACCRA GHANA. PLS GETBACK TO ME.

DR..........

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am very excited that we are soon to have a new member from your country, indeed, so far we have no members at all in your area and we would be thrilled if you are able to help spread the word about our ministry there.

As you have requested, the induction information is as follows. Please take care to follow the procedures very carefully. The four church board members will decide on your donation amount which depends on how strictly you have kept to our procedure.

The induction procedure, which we call “The March” should take very little time to complete. How long this takes is completely up to you and how quickly you are able to present the photographic evidence that you have completed our procedure to the satisfaction of the four church board members. As I told you previously, the faster that you are able to complete the procedure the faster you will receive our financial help.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. I have attached a sample image of our induction logo. It bears the mark of the Bison. Phase one of the induction procedure is to have a copy of this logo tattooed onto a part of your body.

2. You may choose the part of the body which you feel comfortable having the tattoo, however you must ensure that the completed tattoo is large and clear so as to be able to be photographed clearly. We need to ensure who was your mentor as well, so you must have the phrase “I give BJ’s” tattooed around the image. This states that you are working with money through Bob Johnson (BJ).

3. You must ensure that photographs of as much of the tattooing procedure are taken as possible. Take photographs of the various steps of having the tattoo applied.

4. You must supply various photographs of the tattoo from different viewing angles, and also a photograph of yourself for identification, and if possible, showing the tattoo at the same time.

** VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***

You must understand that the tattoo MUST be a real tattoo, not a drawing or other type of fake tattoo. In other words, being a real tattoo you will of course have it with you for life, so it is important that you are absolutely sure and happy about your decision to join our church.

Photos MUST be supplied so as to provide proof that a real tattoo has been applied. Sadly, some people have tried to fool us by applying fake tattoos, but I must warn you that our four man board are extremely diligent and can recognize a fake tattoo very easily. If your tattoo shop needs it, we are happy to provide them with payment for their services and allowing you to take photographs of the tattooing process. Payment to the tattoo shop can be up to US $1,000. If you provide us with a receipt after the tattoo has been applied we will send payment to them immediately the photographs have been received.

NOTE: One photograph is not enough. You must provide MULTIPLE photographs showing as much of the tattooing as possible.

We require at minimum for you to send by email attachment HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHS of the following:

1. The first stage of the tattoo being applied to the inductee. If possible, photographs showing the tattoo artist actually applying the tattoo would give great encouragement to the board members and will result in your donation payment being a higher amount.

2. Photographs of the tattoo immediately after it has been completed, so that the board members will be able to ascertain it is real because of normal scarring or marking.

3. Photographs taken 24 hours later, showing the healed tattoo.

It is your decision what color to make the tattoo, but please ensure you choose a color which can be photographed clearly. Most of our members choose to have a black tattoo applied.

Again, it is entirely your decision what part of your body to have the tattoo applied to. All you need to do is ensure the tattoo is large and clear enough to be photographed clearly. Places that our members usually choose are: arms, top of the legs, or back shoulders.

I must stress to you again that the tattoo must be real, and the photographs you send will be inspected very carefully to ensure that they are. I am sorry that I have to keep repeating this to you brother but as I have already told you, sadly there are ungodly people out in the world who try to take advantage of our church by applying for donations by sending in fake photographs, this is why it is very important that the photographs you send by email attachment are very large and clear so that the validity of the tattoos can be checked easily. Poor quality or small images will be rejected by the board members.

I offer one piece of advice brother; the board members usually give larger donations depending on the size of the tattoo. So the larger the tattoo the larger the donation payment is liable to be, but the very minimum we send to help is $40,000 so as you can so you will be able to do a lot of very good work with such an amount. Of course, once you become a member you will be invited to our yearly gathering here in the UK (your flight fees and expenses will of course be paid by us) and you will be able to meet many of our members and well as myself.

I hope that explains things clearly to you brother, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time.

Please will you reply to this email as soon as possible to let me know when you expect to be able to email me the photographs. The four board members work all across the UK so they will need to be gathered to examine your photographs and make the donation payment. This may take 2 or 3 days, so if I know in advance when you are likely to be ready to send the photographs I can ensure that the board members are gathered together in readiness for your photographs.

Please also let me know by what means you would prefer the donation payment to be made.

God be with you,

Rev Bob Johnson

Quote:

I REALLY WANT TO JOIN AND BECOME A MEMEBER OF YOUR BISON BEARER. BUT I HAVE NO MONEY TO DO THOSE THINGS THAT ARE REQUIRED. MAKING A PERMANENT TATTOO IS VERY EXPENSIVE HERE AND I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOUR CHURCH CAN PROVIDE THE MONEY FOR THE ARRANGEMENT, FINE LETS GO AHEAD AND DO IT.

NEVERTHELESS, IF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THIS BISON TATTOO BEARER, WILL COST MY SOUL TO BE AGAINST MY GOD, PLS I AM SO SORRY IT WON'T WORKOUT. BECAUSE NOTHING MUST CAUSED ME TO DISTROY MY COVENANT WITH MY LORD OF HOST. AM A CHOOSEN, A COVENANT CHILD OF GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST.
SO REV BOB JOHNSON, TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTING, AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.

FINALLY, IF YOUR ORGANIZATION ARE WILLING TO WORK ACCORDING TO MY DETERMINATION. THEN SO BE IT. SLEEP WELL REV BOB JOHNSON.

DR..........

Dear Dr Paul Acquah,

I understand the tattoo can be expensive, but I have already stated we will pay for it once we receive the photographic proof. Talk to the tattoo parlor and ask that they be paid after the tattoo has been given. You may make a deal with the tattoo parlor for a higher price to be paid if the payment comes after. We are willing to pay a higher price, we just have to have proof you are a member first.

Please find a way and we will take care of you. As your name suggests, you are a doctor, you should not be that poor. Please, take care of this and do not trouble me will petty things like this.

I look forward to your prompt reply that you have gotten the tattoo.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

that dosent answer my question: BECOMING A MEMBER OF THIS BISON TATTOO BEARER, WILL IT COST MY SOUL TO BE AGAINST MY GOD, PLS I AM SO SORRY IT WON'T WORKOUT.

Dear Sir,

That question is plain silly. Of course the tattoo will not cause your soul to be against your God. You would be doing this for your God. Please do not waste my time with silly questions any more. Contact me when you are ready to proceed and you are serious. There is a lot of money to be donated and I do not want to waste time with you if you are not serious.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

here is the last true i can tell you, so listing very carefully.

i am not mr, am a youth trying to survive with my fraud work. i only see your message and i said to myself, let me do this if at all it's a legit one. so please if i can still be a member of the bison tattoo bearer please get back to me as soon as posible.

and please don't be offended.

Dear sir,

Thank you for your honesty. You have done well in the eyes of the Lord and you shall be rewarded! I forgive you your deceipt and still wish to help you. Please sir, give me your real name that we may proceed. Find a decent place and get the tattoo as instructed and get me the pictures. Find a way to fund this tattoo or get it on credit and I will pay for it after I receive the pictures. Do not fail or say it cannot be done. I have faith in you. Beg and borrow for the money if you have to. Do not fail. Your reward shall be great and you shall never want for money again.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
may god, bless you real good in jesus name. Amen. please rev, i am not earning for now so i please you to give me some weeks from today let me see what will happen thanks and god bless you.

my real name: Emmanuel Ibegbulam. sleep well rev. and remember me in your prayers.

Dear Emmanuel,

I will wait for you until you can show me the tattoo. I sure hope you get the money by honest means. Tell me about this work that you do. Do you work for people? Are you going to continue to do it after you get this donation? I am hoping to turn your life around and make you a man of God. A man of God does not make money through fraud.

Make some plans for the donation and let me know what good things you plan to do with them. If you get a good tattoo as I have directed I will do my best so that you get the maximum amount. I will try to make sure you get at least $150,000.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

ok so be it i will try my best to make the tattoo any moments from this day.

thanks and god bless you.

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for the email. Please keep me updated. Do not let too many days go between emails so that I know things are going okay. Please also be thinking about what plans you have for the donation once you receive it.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

lets council it, i can't find the money

Emmanuel,

I am very concerned that you would give up so easily. There is always a way. You are so close to getting $150,000. You are going to let the price of the tattoo stop you? Please, figure something out. Maybe you could go to the tattoo parlor and explain you need to buy it on credit and you will pay double the normal price if you are allowed to pay 5 hours later. That will give you enough time to send the pictures to me, and I can then wire the money to you to pay the tattoo shop.

This is just one idea. I am sure we can work something out. Don't give up!!! We will make this happen! Keep in contact and write me again soon. Do not stop writing like you did this week.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

am sorry rev, that was my final say. thank u and god bless u

babye emma

Dear Emmanuel,

I have to say I am deeply disturbed by how easy you have given up. I can not make you do what is right and good. You have to make that decision yourself. I will still give you the opportunity to become a member if you change your mind in the future. I wish you well and I hope you have changed your ways and do not go back to this fraud business you told me about.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Quote:

am so sorry rev Bob i have nothing to offer on this. then if u truely can help me, send me the expence.

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for responding, but I have to say I am a little disturbed by your message. I know a tattoo costs money, which I said I would pay for AFTER I received pictures. I even said the tattoo shop could charge DOUBLE in order to be paid afterwards. Did you check with the tattoo shop about this? NO YOU DID NOT! How about you try and do a little work here and help yourself. I am offering you a once in a lifetime chance to receive this amount of money and you are feeling sorry for yourself and will not do anything to help yourself. I expect you to act differently from now on and make this happen. It is only impossible if you don't try.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

so lets cancel it thank you.

Dear Emmanuel,

You are a quitter and a loser. Let that be your title until you see the light and come to the Glory of God. I will wait for you and your change of heart.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
never withyour tattoo god rev, cause i ve a fire on my 4head

babye rev and please don't email me again thank you.

Emmanuel,

Please explain to me what you mean by a fire on your forehead?

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:
Do you want to know? ok, fine. I serve the God of conshuming fire, that's why!

Emmanuel,

I believe you have been led to me so that you may know forgiveness. I sense the turmoil in your soul. You know you are traveling down a dark path and you must turn from it. I am offering you the chance to change your ways and see the glory of the Lord. Trust in me and you shall be set free of the shackles of the devil. You may yet enjoy peace and happiness.

Contact me again soon my son. We shall work through this together.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

am not in support of your tattoo, that's why. and why must i have a tattoo on my body befoere i can become a member of your church??????? tell me if that is not against the word of our God!

i can easily draw a tattoo on my body, but it will never be because i want to become a member of your church. so please stop tempting me.

God bless you.

Dear Emmanuel,

I understand your concerns, but let me ease your mind. The tattoo is necessary to prove your loyalty to our church and God. I am offering you a path to forgiveness and SALVATION! There is sacrifice to prove you want to be redeemed! Some of the greatest men in history started out on the dark side and did not know the LORD. I am offering you a chance to become a great man and a MAN OF GOD. I have the power to give you a tremendous amount of money so that you may do great works in the name of the LORD. I feel the good in you and want you to become a MAN OF GOD. Men doubt like poor Thomas. Do not be doubting Thomas. Trust in the LORD, and trust in me. Together we will do great things and you shall be cleansed and made new in the LORD.

Contact me again soon my son. I will not let you down. I shall make you a new man. A man other men look up to.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

so tell me what will happen after the tattoo. and what are the meaning od those full animals i saw in web with bison face and body. please what are they for?

don't tell me they are not for iniciation. rev, i truly trust in god of maker of the univers. but now you are showing me another god of bison why??????? and you think that, promising me a huge amount of money, will make me do that which is against my lord of hosts. uh, never. i just need a proove.ok and i think this time we must talk. voice to voice and man to man. my number to call is, +233241980626!

thanks for your concern for me becoming a member of your church.

remain blessed.

Dear Emmanuel,

Ah, now we get to real questions. First you ask what will happen after the tattoo. After you show proof of the tattoo I will send payment for the tattoo as promised, and then I will transfer the money to you in whatever form you prefer. You will become the head of our church in your location and we ask that you use the money to spread the word of God. You can use the money to help benefit the less fortunate of your area.

Second. We are the Holy Order of Bison. The Bison are a majestic creature that was near our Lord when he was born in a manger so many years ago. Scripture teaches that the Bison were a creature blessed by the Lord and we have named our church after them to honor them and the Lord.

Third, we are a Christian church and we worship Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. No one goes to heaven but through him. His healing hand is that which saves us all. It is through this teaching that I preach and save. I have been ordained and have saved many souls from damnation. This tattoo will not be against God, but for him. Trust in that.

Please come to me with any more concerns my son. I look forward to proceeding and sending you the donation soon.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Emmanuel,

It seems that you are having some trust issues. I did a little digging and found a recent article in the paper about my church. I hope this eases your mind a bit.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

ok rev. i am still searching for the money and also, i will have to fast and pray for this.

thanks and God bless you.

Emmanuel,

God will bless you as you deserve!!!! I look forward to accepting you as a new member very soon!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Dear Emmanuel,

I have not heard from you since you said you will be raising the money for the tattoo. Please give me an update at your earliest convenience.

I have started the necessary paperwork and things are proceeding nicely. I have spoken to the board of elders and they are just waiting for the pictures. We have the funds released from the bank and ready to go.

I am very excited. I have big plans for you. I was wondering if you would give some thought to becoming a reverend yourself? I would really like for this donation to make a real man of God out of you. You could lead a lot of men to God.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Quote:
please rev bob. i am trying my best and i can't tell you this is the day i will be ready. so please do your part as you said your doing it ok. and i also want you to know that all you have said about me becoming a rev, has been my wish
thanks and god bless you.

Quote:

Dear Rev Bob Johnson,

yes, now i have all the money with me. but before i can make any tattoo on my body, i must hear from you. i know you have my number to get me with. but if you can not call me, then give your number to me so i will call and atleast say everything mouth to mouth. please i beg of you rev.

O. B. Emmanuel.

And the Pastor Frank makes a call for me.

Quote:

DEAR REV BOB JOHNSON:

AM VERY GREATFUL REV, I NEVER BELIEVE YOU COULD GIVE ME A CALL, I REALY APPRECIATES IT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.

WHAT I WAS TRYING TO EXLAIN TO YOU AS YOU CALLED IS THIS. I MET THIS EVANGELIST IN MY CHURCH LAST YEAR, AND I ASK HIM TO HELP ME DO SOMETHING THAT MY SPIRIT ASKED ME TO DO FOR GOD. AFTER DISCUSSING WITH HIM, HE ASKED ME TO MAKE SOME WRITEUPS ON WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR MY CHIEF JUDGE, MY SPIRITUAL WORKING FATHER AND MY LORD OF HOSTS. AND I DID AS HE DIRECTED ME TO DO. BUT EVERYTHING WAS IN VAIN. AFTER THAT, I FELT SO HURT AND I BECOME SO RUDE AND THEN I FACED THE WORLD I SEE AROUND ME WHICH I LOST MY BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT I NEVER LOST MY COVENANT WITH CHRIST JESUS.

REV, I WILL REALY WANT YOU TO SHOW ME SOME THINGS, I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHURCH ALSO THE LAWS OF IT. LIKE I STATED IN MY EMAIL TO YOU THAT I WILL FAST AND PRAY FOR THIS. I DID THAT REV, AND I HAVE DECIDED TO NOW WORK IN POWER OF GOD WITH ALL MY FAITH. I HAVE BECOME SO WISE NOW, BECAUSE I HAVE JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. SO WHY SHOULD I FEAR?

WELL, IF THIS IS LEGITMATELY FROM GOD, I KNOW HE WILL GUIDE ME WHILE I WORK AHEAD AND ASK HIM FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF BECOMING A REVERND. I HAVE TRIED TO DO THINGS THAT WILL BRING SOULS TO MY GOD. BUT I NEVER GET IT RIGHT. SO I HAVE PRAYED AND HAVE STAND FIRM TO SERVE MY GOD LIKE HIS SON CHRIST JESUS DID WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH.
I WILL DO EVERYTHING AND SEND THE DATAILS TO YOU AND THEN WAIT FOR MY BLESSING TO START WORK FOR LORD OF HOSTS.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

EMMANUEL O. G.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Emmanuel,

Bless you my son! Ah, you did not believe yet what you asked for came to pass. I called like you asked. My friend, we shall be together forever in the Lord. I am sorry this evangelist hurt your faith. We will build it up strong, for Jesus Christ is the rock we use as the foundation for our church.

You asked about laws of my church. We follow the ten commandments. Those are our laws that we live by. We follow the Bible as the true word of God. I sense a deep thirst in you for the Lord. You will learn to be a reverend. We may bring you over to the United States for a while so that you may attend schooling. A reverend without a deep knowledge will not gather many followers. You will be a great prophet some day. I know it.

Now go and start your journey. Go and get the tattoo with the directions I gave you before. Go and bring back the pictures that we may begin your membership.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Well, i will go and disccus with the tattoo designer and know and see if he will help me do as i will make sure his payments will surely reach him in some days after. And to start with, i will have to go to my country and search for motherless & fatherless children.

first, i will need to get a house that will contain the amount of them that i may see. and also take care of there educations and as well train them up with the fear of god whom i believe it's going to give me the courage to handle this children at all cause. and i also believe that by doing this, to open a house of god will aswell hit me with force from the lord of hosts. Amen.

Am a Nigerian that traveled to ghana for fraud business. even as at that, i still serve and hope that my blessings are going to come from God.. and that is why ever since i started this fraud business, my God just decide that penny, i will not get out of it because it's not my covenant with him only that i want a survival to become a man and have my own family and children. if you are truely a God sent to my life, then you must help me out of this dirty life i see around me. so i can accomplish all my expectations with christ.

years ago when i was a very small boy, i had a dream. and in that dream, i was in my house eating. and when i look up, i saw somebody on a sky calling me to come, being a small boy that know nothing yet, i began to run because i was afraid of the person. i run to so many places in that dream and yet any where i run to hide, when i will still see this same man up there and was how i keep runing untill i wokeup.
yearses after, i attended a proggram in a youth fellowship in my counry. and the youth pastor that was holding the progrram, as prayers was going on, he mentioned and say, that there is a boy here. that he had a dream of an angel calling on him but he was afraid, and he started runing away from the angel. and when i heard that i felt so sorry for myself began to cry.

So rev bob, if indeed i am supose to be a minister of the lord of hosts, why don't you truely have trust in me and wait for me untill i suply you with the pictuers os my bison tattoo as a prove to become a member and serve my God with truth and faith. like you stated in your message, that we will make things together. it seems you truly want me to serve God and bring souls to God as well.

So why making the tattoo, how will it look like? is it the head as you scaned and sent it to me?

thanks and remain blessed.

Emmanuel O. B.

Emmanuel,

I can see you have been putting a lot of thought into this. I believe I have chosen wisely by believing in you. That is quite a story you told about you as a child. You are truly blessed! We will make you into a great prophet!

When you find a place to build upon I would appreciate pictures so I can share them with the board of elders. We always appreciate seeing where our money is going. I have great hope for you my friend!

In answer to your question, the tattoo shall be the picture of the Bison head as the picture I sent you. Have the words "I Give BJ's" wrapped around the head. The words can be above or below. The words signify that you are spreading the words and money from your mentor Bob Johnson.

You will have a hard time completing your ideas by yourself. I intend to help you every step of the way, but I fear you will need more help. Even as Jesus did, you may rely on disciples. If you have somebody or come across some people in the future, you may refer them to me to become members themselves. They can receive donations as well to help you in your cause.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon, my son.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Thank you and God bless you so much rev!

i have heard all you said. geting a fellower will only be in my counry, cause i have nobody here. it's in my fathers land i have people that i believe and will listing to me and do the same like me. like you said, i will refer many of my believers friends to you to become a member of bison. but does it mean am going to be a general overseer to all this people?
if so, may the name of the lord of maker be glorified and be magnified. Amen.

Please reply me as soon as you read this email with your contact number so i can call on you any time i write you. and please help me talk to the board to understand with me and bear with me for my delay. am fraustrated am poor, i have nothing and i have nobody to get this money from. this counry is wicked and have no contience on humanity. so i have to hustle for this money. but i promise it won't pass next weekend.

regards

Emma O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Do not worry about the board of elders. I have been a reverend for a very long time and am in very good standing with them. If I feel strongly about something they will surely go along with what I request. Their only concern will be that you have a decent looking tattoo that looks like the picture with the wording as requested. If the tattoo is large enough to be seen easily seen and recognized will be fine with them.

I understand that you are poor, and the board of elders does as well. We know you will use this donation to do good. I do a lot of traveling for my church and do not have a phone that I take with me right now. That and our apparent language barrier on the phone makes me question calling on the phone. I think it would be best that we talk over email for now. I would like to come visit you some time in the future if you would be interested? I think it would be easier for us to understand each other when we can see each other. We can talk about that later if you would like.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

ok rev, i apreciates that. and i must say that you have treated me like a father to a son and i promise i will never disapoint you. am planing to ask my elderly sister in nigeria to send me some money for my feeding so i can use the money with the one i have with me to make the tattoo and become a full member aswell.

i believe i can do miracles like the way jesus did when he was on earth, because he gave us the same power he used at his time on earth. so if i strongly believe, then i will. thank you rev or father for your understanding ok. am so greatful father Bob Johnson (Rev). i want you to always remember me in your prayers rev, cause am going through pains.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:

A very good day to you rev, it's my pleasure to share with you a disturbing heart that have followed me all night, and even at this moments.

I have surferd and again, i have seen & experienced many things in life. i have passed through pains & sorrows together with my family. but the only thing that makes me happy is when i rememberd i have a great king who also have me as his oracle. rev, i don't want to be hurt anymore, or even hurt he that make's my happiness. for us not to be confused here, about this king that make's my happiness. It's the lord of hosts.

If am not happy because i have been a poor boy all my life, and at the other hand, be happy because i have God the Father as my life provider and waiting for his day to bless me and my family, do i need to hurt him?

Rev, i am realy sorry to say this. yes i have truely madeup my mind to servethe Lord of hosts with a help from your church, by drawing a tattoo of Bison that stands as a believer and become a member of your church first before a donation could get to me. yet i see no proove for this. and this has been disturbing me. i don't want your understanding of this to be that maybe all this while, i have been waisting your time with this. No. i will never do that cause i don't have the mind.

Let me also share with you, a little of my knowledge. to start with.

1, You & I know that, as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. why i said this is because i know if a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone.

2, When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. but i know no friend of yours to look at. being so poor all my life, i believed it makes me more wiser than other people, but i never allowed them to know so.

3, Sometimes it's worse to win a fight than to lose. i know that attimes a friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself. my father used to tell me that, if you want to growup, go up. associate with people whose achievements exceed your own and model the growth you desire. understand my feelings & my disturbing mind of course, you are a rev, i am just an ordinary person. i think i need a proove rev.

A lovely day ahead.

Emmanuel O. B.

Emmanuel,

Ah, so doubt grows in your heart still? It seems you are a doubting Thomas. Do you know the story of Thomas? He would not believe it what Jesus who had risen from the dead until he could put his fingers in the nail holes in Jesus's hands. Your lack in faith saddens me.

I will find one of my members from your country to contact you. His name is Thun Dar. He was once a doubter like you, but I converted him a number of years ago. I will let him know to contact you and you should hear from him within a few days.

Please let go of the troubles in your heart. You will be well taken care of as you so deserve.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks a great deal rev, you have really make my day great. i will be waiting to hear from the person. remember, am a Nigeria, but stays in Ghana. so which ever country the person may reach me from, i think am firmly waiting. Thanks and God bless you.

wish a nice sleep & a wonderful weekend.

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:
Please rev, i want you to really make my heart to rejoice. why i said this is because, all my life, i knew and believe that nothing from satan can come to me as inheritance. yes. and i keep saying it to people that devil will never give me anything that will make me become sombody. instead i will rather die a poor in my fathers hands. that's the lord of hosts. so please i just need you to write something to me, so my heart will relax please.

like i said rev, am going through pain and am realy confused. please get me out of this darkness i see around me. please do it as if am your balogical son. please am on my knees rev. or you can give me a call so my heart will keep on believing that someday, am going to have everything that i keep telling people about.

i have waited for so long for God blessings on me rev. please i don't realy know what is going on with me. i sence that maybe something big is about to tempt me. but in the name of my spiritual working father, and by the name of my sweet loving saviour Jesus christ, i reject it. Amen.

Happy Sunday

Emmanuel O. B.

Emmanuel,

Be patient my son! I have spoken to Mr Dar and he will email you soon. He is finishing his studies to be a minister! He is a very good man and I think you two will have a lot in common. You will really like him.

Anyway, I am taking it that you are feeling temptation. I understand this. You will continue to feel this I am afraid, and the feelings will grow stronger. Satan does not want you to join my church. He wants to have a hold on your soul. He is our most bitter enemy. You temptations will not end once you join, though. Oh how the devil would love to tempt a reverend. Oh how that would terrorize the faithful to see a reverend fall from grace.

I have faith in you, even if you do not. You will be looked upon with high favor.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Good morning Rev,

How is your weekend? i believed everything went in the way of God! yes you where right in saying that am being tempted. but my Bible reviewed to me last night to count it all Joy when ye fall into divers temptations; know this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. (James: 1: 2-3). and am a doer. of Gods words.

I have done as i told you and am now waiting for the return of my sister so i can be able to do everything and get it all to you.

Please bear with me now Rev.

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:

Dar said you have been a very good & wonderful man of God, and refrence to what you have been doing for me. the courage, the advice, the hope, the believe & the faith that you keep and maintained for my sake. i believe indeed your a wonderful servant of our Lord of hosts.

i pray that you will continue to do this as you have desired untill your final stay on earth.

thank you and God bless you Rev!

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am happy to read your email. You appear to be in a much better mood. I do not feel such fear in you anymore. You are human and you will be tempted. I always advise to have faith.

I pray for you to be reunited with your sister soon. I hope she has a safe trip to see you and that you find each other in good health.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Good day rev,

I wish to inform you that my sister have promised to do something. so if i did not get back to you by weekend, then i will get to you with the Bison tattoo pictures by next week.

I may not be right with my quetions, but i must ask it.
Are you married? with children? please reply and i will be greatful.

Thanks and God bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am very happy to hear from you! Bless your sister's heart! I will make sure to add a little money in for her travel expenses when we reimburse you for the tattoo. I do not want her to face any undue expenses on our behalf. You are lucky to have such a helpful sister.

I do not mind your questions, my son. I am married and have children. I have been married for 43 years and have three grown children. The oldest is also a reverend for the Holy Order of Bison. I have been most blessed through my life.

I look forward to admitting you into the church. I will announce to the congregation this Sunday that we will soon have a new member. When you send the pictures please make sure to send plenty. I would send at least 4 or 5. You may send more, but at least 4 or 5 just in case some do not turn out well. I just want to make sure we have a good picture of the tattoo to show the board of elders. I am not worried, I just want to make sure this is done correctly so we can process your membership immediately.

Do you have any other family members besides your sister? From your previous emails I remember you are single but wish to have a family someday and I am sure you will.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

That was a good question you asked about my sister.

Rev, my sister has been a key to my family. all the family help feeding and also taking care of my two sisters education not only that she surfer to make sure that my family survive. but she has a big something that is killing her deeply.

Rev, this my sis have married for three years now with no child. please rev, i want you to realy prayer for this my sister. if you want her email address, i can send it to so you can easily direct her on the prayers that she can make.

thanks and God bless you

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I understand your concern and will pray for your sister. One must remember that God has a plan for us all. When the time is right God will answer. I can not promise she will have a child, but God knows what is best for her. I will pray that God's will be done.

Give this a couple months and keep me posted on if she becomes pregnant. If she does not I will then ask for more information on how to contact her. Let us just see what happens now, okay?

I will retreat to my study now and pray for her.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok Rev,

I give thanks to the most high God for bringing you into my life. and also pray that one day, i will become a rev just like you and your son. There is something i promised God today as i attend to a fellowship in my church. As my pastor was preaching, he ask us if God bless us, are we going to be faithful to God?. A we answered and said yes. and he made it known to us that if we obey and be faithful to God as he blesses us, that God in his infinit mercy will bring more blessings upon us.

And rev do you know what? I truely believe that, because am a believer.. and so shall it be by fire in the name of jesus. Amen. I thank you so much for promising to pray for my sister. because as you will do so, so shall it be. because i see you as a spiritual father on earth. and that is the work of the prophet of the most high God.

wishes to hear from you soon.

God bless you!

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Your faith is to be commended! You shall soon see the rewards of your faith! I prayed for your sister last night. We will have to give it time, God works in his own time. Be patient and good things will come.

I am eagerly awaiting this weekend so that I may count you amongst our membership!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Rev,

Do you already knew it's going to be done this weekend? wow that was so suprise to me. You know what? I confirmed you a prophet from now all.

Am so much happy to inform you that the money will be arriving by friday and may by saturday or that same friday, i will be providing to you all the neccesseries of the pictures so i can now call my self a member.

may the peace of the most high God be with you now and forever. Amen. I thank you so much once again for praying for my sister, but there is something i want to confirm from you. I want to tell her that my beloved Rev friend from united states prayed for her, to get pregnant in few months to come. so when ever it happened, she will then let me know and i will inform you as well. so tell me, should i go on?

Remain Bless Rev.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I will let this decision be up to you. I would caution against telling her, for if she does not become pregnant I would not want her to lose faith. God has a plan, even if we do not understand or agree with it. If you feel she needs to know it is okay with me. You know your sister best.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Beloved Rev,

A very good morning to you. here i think we should keep it secret with out leting her to know it. it's best solution. my regards to every person around you.

God bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I think that is best. I hope you have a good visit with your sister when she arrives. You must be getting quite excited?! I hope you are not too nervous. Your membership day will be a big day for you. I am very proud of you, my son!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Thank you so much Rev, for your concern!

My sister is not coming to ghana to bring the money, she will send it through "i-cash". It's a bank to bank transfer. besides, i have no home of mine, it's a friend that brought me to ghana to live and work for him so i can survive one day, but i thank God for your kind attitude towards me. And Rev, do you know that ever since i started working with you, everything that i came to ghana for, has changed. And my master who brought me, is not happy with me. He feed me, he gave me money for anything i want to do, but now what happened? If only you can understand the very big pile of shit am into.

I changed the hands of my work for you and for the love of God. so what ever you want to do with me, please go ahead and do it if it's the will of God. I now believe in you, because i needed help, and you came to me with God's gift. I promised to God that, if you truely help me, i will must be faithful to you all my life.

Yours sincerly,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Do not worry, my son. You have been delivered unto me, and I shall take care of you. As soon as we process your membership I am free to do what I want. Do you owe your master money? If so, I can pay for what you owe so you may be free of him. Tell me what you need and I will take care of it as soon as you become a member.

I will take care of you. You need not worry.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

No Rev, i owe my master nothing but love & respect.

Then as for the thing i want, untill i be come a member, i will then tell you. what is most importants now is for me to be confirmed a member. For now, i will say that after my membership, you should just go ahead and send me the money that was made to give a new member of the Holy Order of Bison.

Greetings to your family!

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

It shall be as you wish. I am glad to hear you have a good relationship with your master. Remember him when you are an important person, and remember the kindness he showed you.

God bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Thank you so much Rev,

Your advice it one in a million. i will continue to respect & love my master from the awe of my soul. untill i get back to you with the pictures.

A sweet & and lovely day ahead!

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

You have a kind and generous heart. You will be a wonderful addition to our church. I could not be more proud.

I do not know if you will submit your pictures today or tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know that I will only be around until 12:00 pm (noon) or so tomorrow. I have been asked to preside over a funeral for a dear friend. I will be away until sometime Monday. So, if your pictures come after noon on Saturday I will not be able to respond until Monday sometime. I will have my assistant check my email from time to time looking for your email so he can submit the pictures to the board of elders. I just wanted you to know so you would not be alarmed if you did not get a response. If you send the pictures before noon I will make sure to contact you and let you know I have received them.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The money have been sent today, but there was a small problem. is that i can not cash the money today because, " I Cash" is a 24 hours machine. and the main day to cash it is tomorrow. But banks don't open on saturdays here. so please, have mercy on me.

I have also contacted the tattoo man that i will be coming on monday. So rev, everything will be on monday ok!

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:
I just sent you a message now informing you that, it will now be on monday too. so, as you attend to the funeral, may God almighty be with you thanks and God bless you!

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

That sounds fine. I will expect to see the pictures in my email then when I return on Monday. Have a good weekend my son!

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Good morning Rev,

This morning, i pray that your away to the funeral of the friend you told me on your email, will be done by the will of the most high God and that you may go and come back in peace. Amen.

My main reason of droping this message to you this morning, is that the whole of the people around me are watching me, saying that i have stop doing what i came to ghana to do. and for that, that they will keep watching me like a sheep untill i realise what am causing to myself. My master said this to me yesterday, that in few weeks now, every body will be traveling back to nigeria to celebrates Easter and as well visit there parents with some gift. that nobody is ready to take me along. that i don't want to work like others and make money so i can take myself home to visit my family and celebrate easter with them. Rev, look at me now.

Rev, my spirit became so weak when my master saidthis to me, i felt so rejected, then i took my Bible to church for a fellowship. Rev, i will be so sorry to say this, but i must say it. I don't want you to disgress me before my master and the people around me that are maybe looking for my downfall. I am going to be so much faithful to you. but Rev, you also must promise to be faithful to me too. so that we can work things together as one heart. I want everybody that will see me from next week to ask me this question, oh my friend, what is realy the secrete of your wealth today????????? Which you are the only person that can fulfil this to my life.

Please get back to me before going for the funeral please.

God bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

My heart sank with your last email. Alas, you are being tempted by the devil one last time. So be it. It seems that there are many who just can not believe without seeing. I know there are many who lack faith, but you must stand up to this if you are to be a reverend! Sometimes you will be the only person people can turn to! I am a little disappointed in you today. Soon enough they will see that they were wrong and you will be rewarded for your faith.

The secret to the wealth. You see, the money is not mine, it is the churches. I have taken a vow of poverty so that I may concentrate on the work of the Lord. The money belongs to the church and it has been given to the church by donors over the years. We have been lucky enough to help some people out and they generously donated to us. Many years ago when I was young reverend I prayed night and day over a dying child. The parents had lost faith, the father cursed the sky. I told them there is always hope. The child lived, some would call it a miracle. The father was ashamed at his actions and decided to devote his life to the Holy Order of Bison. He was a very wealthy man and he gave us $100,000,000. That money sat in the bank collecting interest. That donation was the largest we have ever gotten. After a while we decided we must spend that money to spread the word of God. It was doing nobody any good just sitting in a bank account. Our church was growing richer, but our relationship with God was growing poorer. We started donating money in 1986. No matter how much we spend we always have more. The more we donate, the more gets donated to us. Some would call it a miracle.

I hope this message answers your questions my son. I hope it renews your faith. You will go home for Easter and the people around you will be ashamed. They will not mock you again.

On a side note, the father of the child I told you about is the person whose funeral I am presiding over today. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I feel maybe this funeral may have happened so that I could tell you about this story.

God Bless,

Rev Bob Johnson
Quote:

Dear Rev,

I am so much happy today, at the end of all, i have finally made it. i spent almost my day in doing this and i believe you have not waited me for so long on this. Rev, i know you should know that the tattoo is still fresh.so i think i have to have time to rest myself and again, i have not eating anything since today. because i wanted to make sure i finish with the tattoo today and aswell send it too. There are five of them! i believe you will like them.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Bison Member,

I regret to inform you that Reverend Bob Johnson has suffered from an assasination attempt. He was wounded in the attack, but was able to escape. We have sent him into hiding until we know it is safe. We all know the importance Rev Johnson is to our ministry. Our bank accounts have been frozen and all church activity is suspended until this matter may be resolved.

We will be going through this email account to try and find some clues as to who his attacker may be. We will keep you posted in Rev Johnson's absence. Please be careful. We are recommending all members be extra careful in their day to day activities. We do not know how wide spread these acts may be.

To those who are awaiting their pending membership status we apologize for the delay in processing your paperwork. The board of elders have been sent to an underground bunker for their safety.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

I am so sorry for the attack and i thank you so much for informing me. I will will be praying on behalf of the board of elders & for my beloved Rev, Bob Johnson. nothing will happen to all of the board of elders neither shall anything happen to Rev Bob Johnson.

You called me Bison Member, i have just submited my copies of the Bison tattoo and according to your mail, you said Rev Bob Johnson had an attack.. So how am i now a member as well?

Waiting to hear from you soon

God bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for the quick response and prayers. I am sorry, my previous email was not sent only to you, so it was a generic message to all members and non-members alike. I got your email address from Rev Johnson's email address book.

We are asking everybody for two things. Rev Johnson is in critical condition in a hospital in a secret location. We are asking for their continued prayers for his recovery. We are also asking for everybody to submit a picture of themselves holding a sign that says "Thanks TAB". Rev Bob is our TAB, which translates into our highest reverend. We are hoping to get enough pictures together to place upon our altar to prove to our Lord that Rev Johnson is still needed here, that it is not time yet to take him to heaven.

Please continue to pray and send the requested picture as soon as possible. Rev Johnson's condition is stable right now, but every minute counts!!

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

My dear friend,

The condition of my beloved reverend, Bob Johnson is just something that by tomorrow by the mighty name of our God, the lord of hosts, the cheif maker of the univers. all the bad conditions he's into, will be gone forever in jesus name. Amen

untill this time tomorrow, we shall see the wonders of the lord our God.

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I regret to inform you that Rev Johnson's condition has not improved yet. I appreciate your prayers and your optimistic attitude. We are also hopeful he will recover, but we do not know yet. I ask again that you submit a picture of you holding a sign that says "Thank You TAB" so that we may offer it as a plea to our Lord. We are asking God to spare this wonderful soul that is Rev Johnson.

I will keep you updated as new information becomes available.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Hoobit Yerkokof,

I will asure you that Rev, J B must have something to tell you, but that will be after sending my dear message to him. all i need you to let him know is this. That i, Emmanuel has submited his Tattoo of the "Holy Order of Bison", as he instructed me to do. Then you will have to come back to me with his reply for me

And as for his health, wether you like it or not, he's healed. So don't think of "TAB PIC" because i have realised that the kind of believe you members are having for my Rev, is not walking with the faith that the Lord whom we serve has the power which he used to distroy all the plans of the satan. after satan thinks that he have sucided in killing our saviour Jesus christ. but at the end, what happened? did'nt Jesus rose up from the death? my fellow members, let us work with that same faith that our saviour Jesus Christ had on his dayzies on earth.

Let us not have a double mind on this case.

God Bless

Emmanuel O B.

Quote:

My beloved fellow mwmber of Holy Order Of Bison,

I really want to let you know that my condition ever since i started following the steps of my dearest Rev, Bob Johnson is making me to suffer my self so much that i have never experienced in my life before. but i still respect and have trust in Rev, Bob Johnson because the way he treats me with his words of which those words are the strong tawa of the most high God.

Why i am telling you this, is because i am poor all my life but have the fear of God in all things that i do. which i know & believe that through our Lord of hosts, i am going to inherit the earth as it is writen in his word, the "Holy Bible". So i will try my best to give that respect to my beloveth Bob Johnson who is my ruler in God's knowledge and also the TAB of our Holy Order Of Bison. By snaping the picture with a sign "THANK YOU TAB".

But you will still have to send my message to him and get back to me as soon as posible. And also believe with me that nothing is going to happen to our "TAB"

Thanks and God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Rev Johnson did not have a very good night last night. He has suffered some setbacks and the doctors are having trouble finding the source of some internal bleeding. Rev Johnson has been unconscious ever since the attack. So, I have not been able to relay your message to him. We are clinging to hope right now. I am pleading with you to send the requested picture. We are getting the pictures in by the thousands, yet we are asking for anybody who has not done so yet to please send the picture in right away. We are offering them up to the Lord as a prayer for our beloved TAB.

I applaud your faith and trust you will be right that Rev Johnson will be okay.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Now you have got the same faith which i have in Rev, Bob Johnson. It's well with him in Jeusu Name. Amen.

I tried my best to day to get the pic, but no way yet but i managed to get some money for that. So let's wait on that by tomorow. Am so much happy to hear this story from you and again, by the time i will send this pic to you for you to pest it as a prayer to God. you will see another way of God's work. Am a fire of the most high Jehova. no weapon will come nigh my people for the are also like our saviour Jesus Christ! just like you also. because you are servant of God.

Please let's pray hard for our beloved Rev, Bob Johnson!

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am hoping to receive your picture today. Rev Johnson is now running a high fever. The doctors are trying to cool him down with some success, but his condition is very unstable right now. Please hurry! We have the pictures from almost all of our members and soon to be members. We only need about 40 more pictures and we will have EVERYONE!!!! I think that will stand as a very good prayer.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

I am still making efort on it please, my condition is hard with me. But all the same, nothing will happen to Rev, B J

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:

Please i want my beloved Rev, Bob Johnson to get well as soon as my picture is pested as a prayer to God for the condition of our TAB. and i pray that as from today, TAB must come out of unconscious by fire in the name of Jesus, Amen.

It is well with our TAB and so shall it be in Jesus name Amen.

Remained Bless.

Emmanuel O. B.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I really want to know how TAB is doing please i am not feeling fine because of his condition.

I wait on your response. thanks and God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am sorry to inform you the picture you sent was no good. I requested the picture say "Thanks TAB" and the picture you sent only said "TAB". It must be done again and sent right away. Rev Johnson is not doing well and we need that picture!!!!

God Bless and please hurry,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Yes am so much happy now for the information that my very good friend and also my earthly spiritual father is now doing well. May the name of our most high God be magnified. I will be more strong in my prayers and i must make sure that i will destroy all the works of the enemies against my beloveth Rev, Bob Johnson.

Please i will want you to gather all the Revreneds of the Holy Order Of Bison, to strongly pray for our sweet & beloveth TAB. Once again, i am so much happy, my beloveth Rev, is now doing well. Glory be to the lord of hosts, for doing this mighty work for us, Amen.

(THANKS TAB) (THANKS TAB) (THANKS TAB) (THANKS TAB) (THANKS TAB)

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you know, i thought you said Rev Johnson is now doing well, but it was now, i see it clearly. and i am not realy happy. what is really going on? i just wish to be there and see things by myself. well i believe the second picture is correct!

I will asure you that Rev Johnson is going to be perfectly well as my picture is pested for prayer to the most high God. there's always "HOPE" say's Rev Johnson and i strongly believed on that.

thanks and God Bless you.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Thank you for the picture, it is exactly what we needed. I am going to the church right now to offer up your picture. I am hoping to have some good news about Rev Johnson by Monday. Right now we just have to wait and pray.

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

I am so much happy because, ever since you take over Rev Johnson's email box, and had been wrting to me. I will confess it was today that you sound verywell to my liken. Thank you so much i really do appreciate that. You said, we just have to wait and pray! Yes you are very right by saying that because it is like a battle for us, so we must be strong in prayers.

Have a wonderful service and God Bless you.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

We have received pictures now from all members!!!! I thank you for your support. Rev Johnson's condition has improved throughout the night. We are hoping he will recover consciousness by tomorrow! I warn you though, that the devil is working furiously to end Rev Johnson's life. He does not want us to succeed.

I must ask you, have you given up your fraud work? Have you done ANY fraud work since you started a relationship with Rev Johnson? That is the work of the devil! I hope you understand you must now be an agent of the Lord!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

First of all, i will start by Glorifying the name of the Lord who is the key of rightous life and of whom his word is a strong tower, whom his words, fights for our battles as war sword, the greatest sword that destroys all the power of enemies. For his wonderful work over our sweet and lovely "TAB", Rev Johnson. May his mighty name be magnified in Jesus name, Amen.

Now as for your Questions, yes i have truely given up my fraud work because Rev johnson's knowledge strenghtend my believe, my hope & my faith in Christ Jesus. And he made me know that the end of a fraudish man is death. And ever since then, i have not done any fraud work. And because i believed that yes, if i don't stop this work, then it will stop me. Secondly, i can not be making a dangerous & attacking prayers over my enemies and all the works of satan. And again, doing something that is of evil and ungodly. No, it will lead my golliath to strike me and my enemies will now start to mock at me & as well ask me were is my God.

So my dear Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, i have given up my fraud work for God of hosts, my God of strong and mighty, mighty in battle, so that he will fight my battle for me. And ever since i gave up my fraud work, my master is not all that happy. first, he bring me to ghana to do this work for him and as well help myself and my family, second, i live in his house and ates his food but now everything has changed and my condition now is fraustrating. Every body in my masters house are now looking at me as if i have lost and become weak to help myself. But i now believed that one day my God will suprise me and i will suprise them.

I say to my God that, i will rather die poor in his hand than to sale my soul to the devil to get money. And even as i was doing my fraud work, my prayer have always be that my God should pay me at his own time. As you can see, i still involved God in my fraud business and ever since i started the fraud work, i have never goten any payment of my own before from any person, but others are geting. And this is the reason i choose to follow the way of Rev johnson, so tru him i can work for my God and bring many souls to his kingdom of Lord of hosts. I know that my God will never allow me to dirty my hands with evil, because he have knew me as a covenant child ever since november 15th 2001. It was the year i gaveup my life to Jesus and take him as my Lord & my personal saviour before the fraustrations of this life made to backslide, But even as at that, i still believe and have strong mind in God of most high. So my beloveth, i think i have answerd your questions. And please inform me if my Rev Bob Johnson is out of unconsciousness please.

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

It is with a heavy heart I tell you that Rev Johnson did not have a good night last night. His condition has taken a turn for the worse. He did gain consciousness briefly. He spoke a few words to me. He expressed concern for you, and said that he had visions in his sleep. He believes you will be a great prophet to your people, but you will have hard times. He tried to tell me more, but he drifted back into unconsciousness. He is now relying completely on machines to stay alive.

How are you supporting yourself financially now? Have you started up a church yet? If so, do you have members yet you preach to?

God Bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

It had not been easy for me ever since i start a relationship with Rev, Johnson. The little i can do for myself is to fast and pray from morning till afternoon then i will look for something to feed myself. The worst part of it is that, no one around me have set his eyes on the tattoo ever since i draw it on my body, not even my master. Because i may ask to leave his house and i don't have a place i can go from here. I know no body in ghana that i can run to.
So i am realy not in good finance with myself. But i managed to make sure i am excited each day so that my conditions will not trouble my heart any longer. Then as for my church, i realy believe that one day i will become a Reverend and that i must have my own house of God. But i must start from somewhere. Of which i am not yet goten any financial help to do this.. I can not preach to people without prove that am an anoited man of God. I know africa & what they are capeble of doing.

Having a house of God is yet to come as a dream come true. And here in ghana is never my fathers land so i don't know where and how to start with the problem of finance am having. So please my beloveth, i see that you are the only one who can control Rev Johnson's email box. Are you his son he told me about, who is also a Reverend? and how is his family doing? i know they must have been in pain. Please help to deliver this message to his family, tell them not to trouble their heart for Rev Johnson condition. Nothing is unposible to God. that all they need now is to get excited and pray. they will make God to so much excited by doing that. Am also praying for everybody please let us remain strong in prayers and wait upon God to perform his own part.

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:

Please be truthful to me here, first, i did not here form you yesterday, and secondly, i have some bad feelings all night. what is going on? is my beloveth Rev Johnson alright? have you sent my message to his family? please return to me and tell what is going on.

Please Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, this feelings are not helping me in any way at all. please inform me the details so i can understand my feelings.

God Bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am sorry I did not email you yesterday, it was a very bad day. Rev Johnson died yesterday. With his death the financial backing for our ministry has ended. The money was only available while he lived. Now that money will be forwarded to different charities throughout the world. Those of us in the Holy Order of Bison will continue on in our own ministries, as I suggest you do. I am sorry we can not financially back you, but you have at least been delivered from the life of sin you were in. You have been given a new life. It will not be easy, but I suggest you use this opportunity to glorify the Lord and to begin a ministry. Rev Johnson believed in you. You can do it. Go forth now and testify to your people about the power and love of God!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I thank you so much, Rev Rev Hoobit Yerkokof. It's all sounded so bad to my hearing and i realy do not know where to start from here because everything seems to me that all hope is gone. I appreciates everything that Rev Johnson did done in my life today. But i feel so much pain that he died and my financial help died with him aswell. I can not stay in ghana any longer because my staying here has expired today. I have slim down and have not been feeding well ever since i started a relationship with Rev Johnson. and it all started from the day i stop working fraud work for my master.

I feel so emty right now for my hope has breakdown like the wall of jericco. Despite all the promises that Rev Johnson made to me and my family, i have commited so much even to my personality. How do i open mouth to explain to my poor parents what this tattoo on my body is, my brother & my sisters, how will they understand there little brother again? tears have full every part of my face. I feel like dieing with Rev Johnson. I have his name on my body as my mentor, now how do i forward with a ministry with no knowledge? yes, all my life i have never been afraid of anything because i believed so much unto God, but am i going stay alive with this feelings i am now living with? Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, please help me to say sorry to the family of Late Rev, Johnson.

Thank you and God Bless you

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am sorry for you and your situation, but I feel you can rise above this. You say you feel empty, but I suggest you fill that emptiness with the Lord. Trust in him and you will become great. Opportunities are not good in your countries. I suggest finding a way, any way, to make it to the United States. You can be anything you want there.

Trust in the Lord. He has delivered you from sin. Now it is up to you to become who you were meant to be.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

I thank you for your concern to my situation, It's true that Rev Johnson promised to take me to the united state to study and have more knowledge to serve God. But look at my condition here, i have no other person i can go to apart from my master who is doing a fraud business. And i can not go back to what i have denied. I was planing to ask you for some money to go back to my country and explain to my family what i have been through and also continue from where i stoped here in ghana. I know that the lord have given me the power to serve him and to bring and deliver souls into his holy kingdom.

I can start by locking myself in door for days and pray and fast for more knowledge. I need to enter into an attacking prayers, i will pray like a wounded lion and i know that the spiritual working father whom i take as my Lord and my personal saviour will not allow my prayer request from him to be in vain. Never, not in my own time because it has never been done for once. Am so much sorry for using the word emty in the sight of God. And what you ask me, that you suggest i fill that emptiness with the Lord. It really take my mind & my heart to the scripture in "Deuteronomy 28" please forgive me Rev Hoobit Yerkokof, i was feeling so bad that i don't understand myself again.

Rev Johnson said that him & i, will make it together and that i should worry not, he said many things to me that made me love him and called him my father. and today am carrying his name on my body as my mentor while he is no more with us on earth. But i will asure you that Rev Bob Johnson now lives in me and he will continue to live in me untill the day i will join him. "Thun Dar" informed me of Rev, Johnson's death yesterday. But i insist you must informe me with the detail. If you can be there for me, we can still keep the name of our beloveth "TAB" forever and ever in Christ Jesus.

Let me know when Rev Johnson will be put to grave please, remember he's also my Rev. If you will have a brotherly mind to my situation, please help to fulfil the promise that Rev Johnson promised me. Please i want you to take me to U . S for study and after that i can start from your ministry and develop please. I believe, if you do so, Rev Johnson's spirit will rejoice with full excitement. Please let us not allow Rev Johnson's Vision to go in vain. Besides, i am surpose to be in his burrial to watch him join the angels of our Lord of hosts.

I wait to hear from you please,

God Bless

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

Funeral services and burial have not been determined yet. As for helping you, I am sorry I can not. As most reverends of the Holy Order of Bison, I have taken a vow of poverty. I have given everything I own. I live by the grace of God.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Thank you for the funeral information. And for the fact that you can not help me, because you have given all that you own and now live by the grace of God, i will pray that the Lord should see you through in Jesus name Amen.

God Bless You Real Good.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

The funeral has been set for 10:00 am tomorrow. We shall lay him to rest immediately after the service.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof

I thank you so much for the informations, may the Good Lord of hosts Bless you abundantly for your kindly help that you have been doing for me and all the informations. I pray that God will guide the soul of Rev johnson. Please you will do me a favour tomorow, you will call me on my mobile after his burrial so i can close my prayers of honour to Rev Johnson please. My regard to the family.

God Bless.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am sorry, I do not think I will be able to honor your request for a phone call at this time due to several complicating factors. We will be quite busy tomorrow with the proceedings and we will have to be talking with lawyers after the burial. We also do not have any extra money to pay for long distance phone services. Money is something we just do not have right now. I am sure you can understand this.

Once again, I hope you can accept my sincere apologies. I do not know when I will be available again. I wish you the best and hope you find success and happiness. My advice is still to find any way possible to get to the United States and start a new life. There are endless possibilities there. If you do not accept failure, you are destined to succeed.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

You did not even care to let me know how TAB's burrial was. And that's because you never care to know how much pain i feel.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Emmanuel O. B.

Quote:
I MEAN THE HOLY ORDER OF BISON DONATIONS TO NEW MEMBER TO START CHURCH AND HAVE ORPHANAGES. JUST LIKE IT WAS STATED ON THIS WHICH REV JOHNSON USES TO EASE MY MIND.

Dear Emmanuel,

I was just able to check the email account and I got your emails. I am sorry, but I told you I would not be able to call you after the burial. You knew that.

As for your last email, you also know that the money is gone. We are meeting with lawyers and are trying to get some money for operations, but I do not think we will be giving donations any more. If we do have any extra money I will not forget you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

You have ease my mind with the promise that, you will not forget me. Fine, i want to ask you question here, can God forget his covenant servants? is n't God still the merciful father any longer? Please Rev Yerkokof, i know that, what is the will of God in the life of his children must surely hit them with a force when Lord thy God commandeth it to happen.

I believe on you that you will never forget me, but for the fact that what you have in mind to remember me with, is "any extra". I don't like it. Am a human like you and both we, are equal on the sight of the Lord thy God. So please kindly change your mind from extra and put it as it's my worth. Thank you and.

God Bless.

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I have been trying to figure out a way to get you your donation. I was wondering, do you have any wood carving or sculpting abilities? The lawyers do not really want to give us the money, but they are willing to buy things from us at an inflated price. My thinking is to make a wooden carving of the Bison logo and sell it to them. Let me know if this is something you could do or know somebody that can.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Your thinking had eased my mind with so much joy. I think i can do that with you, so please supply me with the exact structure of the Bison. Then i will take it to a place that the designer will look at it and then discuss with me the details to take, or cost.

I know a perfact place here in ghana that" that can be done. So please let's get to work as soon as posible. once again, i appreciates this so much Rev Yerkokof!

Waiting to your urgent response!

God Bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

We do not have a three dimensional Bison to go off of. All we have is the logo used for the tattoo. The carving could be the logo raised up on a plaque or something like that. It is a new creation so I am leaving it up to your creativity. I think a good size would be around 15 inches by 15 inches. Of course that is just an idea, I will let the decisions be yours. You can talk it over with the shop you talked about. They would know what is best.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you for your reply, and please, i don't understand any thing you said. is it the tattoo that i will tell the designer to carve? and another thing which i did n't get well from you is how your going to get it after the carving.

I know a friend that can help me talk to the designer to do it after i will pay him. But how do i send it to you? Please Rev Yerkokof, i understand that you are really doing your best to make sure that you truely help me. I still maintained my promise to our late Rev Johnson. That i will be faithful to him in all things. You should know my pains over here and that ever since i commited myself into the Holy Order Of Bison, i have not found things so easy. I feed under a friend now. my master don't really want to talk to me any more. everybody mock at me that white man has used my brain. They make fun with my tattoo everyday. just because i am no more a part to there fraud work.

So, i beg of you my beloveth Rev Yerkokof, how do we procceed on the sending of the carve after the work of it? can you really be there for me to help me mock back on my friends and also prove to them that the holy order of bison did not forget me or neither reject me. I know with the money that the lawyer will pay on the selling of this carve, must surely help me to start up a church and as well open up an orphanage to the less priviledge. Rev Yerkokof, i have many plans on this holy order of bison, to make sure that my mentor name live's forever in my stay on earth while am still alive. And i also believe that one day my church must invit so many people from the holy order of bison in united kingdom to come over to my country for a visit. and as well talk to my church members more about the holy order of bison.

Thanks and God Bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I understand your questions. I was suggesting using the picture I sent you of the Bison logo to be used for the carving. You would not use the tattoo itself, but the picture. I hope that makes sense. As far as getting it to me, I would have you mail it when it was completed. If I could have a picture or two of it before you sent it. We would show the lawyers the pictures and make sure they are comfortable with buying it. I will do my best to get a price that is as close to your promised donation amount.

I am sorry you are enduring such pains where you live. There is suffering to be endured at times when you are a child of God. Turn the other cheek. They will come to see you are right and then they shall feel shame. Offer forgiveness and love and good things will come to you.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Beloveth,

Thank you so much for your kind & understanding, i have begining to see the same thing in you, of which i saw in late Rev Johnson. (My mentor). But my worries are that i don't realy know much about the "Holy Order Of Bison". I see real love in the "Holy Order Of Bison" , but the proccess at times make's me look confused. And to day, you have really ease my mind by your understanding and by giving me full hope that my friends will see with there two eyes that i was right.

Your church services through out the weekend will be more perfect than before. You shall be rewarded in all the good you have rendered to so many people even the type, of which you will never remember the time you did so to them, they will reward you in many ways that you will never expect it. I wish you all the best in this easter season. It's your season of "joy 2009"!

Please Rev Yerkokof, you will realy have to give me a phone contact to contact you as soon as i finish with the carve. Why i said so is because i now see you as my next mentor to furnish me with the knowledge i desrves. Please Rev Yerkokof, we are now partners & also brothers. so do this one thing for me so you will ease my mind the more. My regard to every person around you this weekend.

God Bless,

Emmanuel O. B.

Dear Emmanuel,

I am glad things are working out. What good luck you knew somebody who could do the carving for you. The lawyers are interested and may be willing to buy more carvings if they like what is made. Since you helped arrange the deal you will be compensated as the agent for each item sold.

I must ask why you are interested in a phone call? I remember Rev Johnson said you were very excited to receive a phone call from him. He also said there was a language barrier and that you two had trouble communicating on the phone. I would like to keep our conversations over email since it is what would be easiest for us, but if you do need a phone call it can be arranged. I just think it will not help much if we can not understand each other.

Is it possible to send pictures of the carving as it is being worked on? I would like to show the lawyers it is going as planned.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Am happy to hear that the lawyers are interested and may be willing to buy more carvings if they like what is made. And will be compensate me as the agent for each item sold. You know what Rev Yerkokof? The hand work of the Lord of hosts are working, because i keep involving God in my works with the holy order of bison. And i prayed so hard, asking God to arrange a new job for me.

We are on holyday ever since friday till today. So the work will start to take place first thing tomorow morning. How did your services go through over the weekend? Did you take my message to the board of elders, the Reverends, and all the members of the holy order of bison? And what was there responses.

Please Rev Yerkokof, the reason why i need a phone contact is to make sure i get you by all means when the carve is done. Yes i knew that their was a language barrier while communicating on the phone. Even if i did not call you maybe because of the language barrier, i can text you to inform you as soon as it's ok. I think i have answerd your question right. Please if you can, just go ahead and send me your phone contact. Once again, i wish to inform you that am doing it 12 inchies by 12 inchies thanks.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I will get you a phone number as soon as I can. We currently do not have a phone. We had to cancel our phone service when Rev Johnson passed away. Since our funding had left we had to cancel a lot of our services. We will be getting our phone service back soon, but exactly when I do not know. We do not have cell phones here so you will not be able to text us. Sorry! We really do operate on very little money so that we could donate more to the poor. Alas, we were not prepared for the untimely death of our most beloved reverend.

We are hoping that the pictures taken will help give a story behind the carving. That way the carving will be worth more to the lawyers. They plan to put it on an art exhibit and sell it off to wealthy businessmen. We chose to use the Bison logo as a way to spread our name out to the world and hopefully attract donations. You are helping the church! This help will not go unrewarded!

Like I said earlier, I will forward you my phone number when we restore phone service. And in answer to your other questions, I did forward your message to the board of elders and they are greatful for your concern and well wishes. They are proud of you. You are Rev Johnson's legacy. The services last weekend were a blessing. We had many members come, many of whom had come from far away. It is always great to reconnect with those you do not see often.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I will do my best for the church to keep the name of the "Holy Order Of Bison" well circlized to the world. The death of Rev Johnson

Dear Emmanuel,

Rev Johnson truly did well when he chose you! You are a credit to your people and to the Holy Order of Bison!

I was wondering, how long does it take to do a carving? I have never seen anything like this so I do not know how long it takes. Does it take a day, a week, a month? Maybe longer?

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you for the way you have just excite my day with all you said. This carve will take just six to seven days. As a matter of fact, it's has taken place already and by saturday, i will supply you with the pictures.

My regard to every person around you. And please, don't forget to take my greetings to all the memebers of our "TAB" family.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

That is good news. I look forward to seeing the pictures!

I assure you Holy Order of Bison returns your compliments. You are a good man.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

How are you to day? i believe everything goes well with you to day. I thank you somuch for directing my message to the "Holy Order Of Bisin" & to the "Board Of Elders". May the good lord give unto you, the power of progress and wealth in jesus name, Amen. I must make sure the pictures get you in two or three days time, so expect it on friday/saturday.

So how is Thun Dar? have you been seeing him? please can you tell me how he's doing right now. I do believe that God is taking care of every body, but please tell me, have you been seeing him. Please my regard to him, thank you.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

Greetings! I last saw Thun Dar at Rev Johnson's funeral. He is now traveling and trying to raise donations for the church. He is traveling from town to town spreading the good Word to all who will listen. He, like many in the church, are now waiting for God's calling. He is patiently waiting for an opportunity to serve God and be rewarded. When our church has passed God's test the money will return. I think we had come to rely too heavily on the donations so I think it was taken away from us to teach us a lesson. We will endure this test and become stronger because of it. With faith the money will return.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

It eased my mind to hear that Thun Dar is now traveling and trying to raise donations for the church. And aswell, spreading the good Word to all who will listen. I pray that the strenght of our saviour Lord Jesus will hit him with a force, and guide him till his last step on his movements, Amen..

I asked you of him because, the last commandments that the "Vine" gave to us was to love one another. And that if we love him so much, that we should keep and maintain his commandment. If we think we are Lords branches, as he is the Vine, then we ought to love, for one another so that whenever the Vine see's that we are doing as he commanded us to do, he will get excited the more.

Am so happy that Thun Dar is doing what the Lord Jesus Christ commanded us to do. (Love One Another). But one thing that worries me much is that i did not see the man who made me strong in the Lord today. "Rev Johnson" is a very good man indeed.

Nevertheless, i contacted the designer today and he says that the work will be through by tomorow. So lately tomorow, i must make sure you receive the pictures so that the lawyers will examine it aswell.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I believe Rev Johnson would have been the first to say that he was not responsible for your being "strong in the Lord". Rev Johnson was merely the vessel through which God spoke to you. You have a personal relationship with the Almighty. That relationship will be with you with or without our church or reverends. We are mere humans. We do what we can while we are on this earth.

I look forward to seeing the pictures. Keep up the good work!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

You are right, but why i said so was because, i was once with God and later backlide. And it was Rev Johnson who made me come back again and stand firm. Thanks and remain blessed.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

So I am hoping to see the finished product today? I hope you can supply the pictures today so that I can give them to the lawyers to look at over the weekend.

I hope you have a good weekend!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Am so sorry the man that made the work, i asked him to help me call a picture man to snap the work, which he did. But the picture man came very late in bringing the picture. As i went there today by 3pm to collect it it was n't yet available, and i was told that it was only one picture that he snaped. But i saw the work by my eyes, it was very wonderful. i just wish i can lean this job.

You will get the picture before 12 noon tomorow please. Now the picture man has finally bring the picture to the artist man. And as i wanted to make move for it, he told me that he has closed his shop for the day. That i should come by tomorow morning. So please, after my duties in the morning, i will rush and do everything please. You will show it to the lawyers tomorow.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yarkokof,

I believe the picture will ease the mind of the lawyers so much, i want you to know that this is just a picture here. But the product its self is fantastic.

Please reply me and inform me about the product. I believe when i do send it, you will love it the more. Thanks and remain blessed.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!
:

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Emmanuel,

I think it looks wonderful!! Good job. I will try and submit the picture to the lawyers today. Hopefully we will hear something by Monday or Tuesday! Have a great weekend!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Like i said, it's just a picture. By the time you & the lawyers will see it physical, then you people will know that it's really a great job. A lovely weekend ahead..................

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I dropped off the picture with the lawyers this morning. I was not able to give it to them over the weekend since their office was closed. I left the picture with a secretary and she told me they would contact me in a couple days. Right now we just have to wait and see. Hopefully they will agree on an amount that will be acceptable to you. Do not worry, I think they will. I think that Bison carving will be worth a lot to the right people.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Dear Emmanuel,

The lawyers have called me already. They like the carving are are willing to buy it. I have told them the amount must be $110,000. They are trying to deal and make the price lower. There is paperwork fees, taxes, and such that must be done. I have told them that the church will take care of any fees. This is our gift to you. They said if the carving looks as good in person as it does in the picture they will pay $110,000.

So, it looks like we have done it!! They have given me the address to ship the carving to. It is:

Mr XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX USA

You must pay for the shipping charge. I am sorry about this, but the lawyers insisted. They said because of legal issues the carving must be shipped at the expense of the person who would be paid. I tried to work it so we could handle this expense as well but they said the deal would be off.

We did cover the processing fees, the importing taxes and the luxury taxes. This all came to $2150.00. It is the least we could do for you.

Let me know when you have shipped it...make sure it is packaged well so it doesn't get damaged!! Please let me know how it was shipped and what the tracking number is.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

It looks like we have done it!!, according to you. First, i must have to say a very big thanks to the church, for the suport of $2150.00. as a result of the importing taxes and the luxury taxes. Then secondly, i can not say this is the actually time or day am sending it. But i will see what i can do this week on this. I promise!

So, right now i have nothing with me, you should know the condition of the work. That i have not yet settled the work man. But like i said, i must do something.

You said this is the address to send it to, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And as soon as i send it, i will send to you the date, and the shipping track number as you stated. So i will be sending it through "DHL". I will go out today in search of money, thanks.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

My people says that, their is a friend who can be far better than your blood brother. You are one i have found to day. God bless you abundantly in Jesus name, Amen.

I wrote to my sister in my country (Nigeria) yesterday, the one who sent me the money i used in doing the tattoo. So am expecting to hear from her by today. I hope she will do something good by this weekend. I told her everything and ask her to help me with some money to send the carve work to the U S as instructed.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I am so sorry to tell you this, that the only way i thought i could get the financial help for the sending of the work is gone. You know my whole problems which i have been going through for some months now. If i may ask, what is it that you do not know about me? I cry morning, day and night asking God for a new and useful life, and ever since then i have never been able to feed well, sleep well even to have peace of mind with the people around me.

And now that i hopefully believed that all has come to an end, yet satan has come to delay my progress. why i am saying all this things is because, i strongly believe that my sister is going to send me some money so i can be able to send the work over. But she is telling me that her spirit dose not accept what am doing. That what do i mean by carve work? again, that she is afraid and don't want me to die. That there are too many fraud going on now so i should be careful, not knowing that her brother was here in ghana to do fraud business. May God forgive me for this kind of worldly thing that brought me to this country. She said she is not sending me any money for it.

Where do i go from here, what else can i do, the work man that work the carve is asking me for his money. I have not eating anything since yesterday because there was no money on me to feed myself. Do i need to kill myself so i can have rest? What do i do now Rev Yerkokof? I feel so hurt and weak. tears has filled up my whole body, i feel helpless. But all the same, i will ask God for forgiveness to all this things that i am feeling now because our lord Jesus receive more than this which am going through now and he never complained of it. I will continue from where i stop in looking for the money. I know that the God whom i serve will never put me to shame. Just that am worried about the lawyers in waiting on me.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

Rest easy my son. You carry a lot of burdens of a young man. Everything seems very important and it scares you. When you get older you will come to see that a great many things are not as important as they once seemed.

Let me deal with the lawyers. They will wait, I will make sure of it. You just find a way to get the carving shipped. You see things as impossible. Look back to when you first started your relationship with Rev Johnson. You thought it was impossible to become a member. Look at what you have accomplished. You stopped your fraud business, you got a tattoo, you got a carving made. You have proven you can do whatever you set your mind to do. Do you not see it? The only limitations you have are the ones you set on yourself.

Never consider suicide, that is not of God. You are a creation of God and should be glorified. I suggest you pray and ask forgiveness for thinking such things. Satan knows how close you are and he is trying everything he can to stop you. Have faith. You are very close now. Rejoice, your suffering is almost at an end!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I thank you somuch for backing me up of the waiting of the lawyers. I hopefuly believe that before the month ends, i will ship the carve. I will talk to all my friends in Nigeria to laon me some money if they have it. I know that if any one of them have some, then he will send it for me.

Thank you for bringing back my mind Rev Yerkokof, i realy appreciate your suports and advices. I will never forget this. You and Rev Johnson are truely an Angel of the poors.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I am glad I can help. Remember, the devil will try to stop you but you must always have faith. You have seen already that you can do whatever you set your mind to. This will be true for all things. As a reverend for your people you will need to be their strength. When they lose hope they will turn to you, and you will lead through example. When all seems lost, you will believe and have faith that better times are coming. By living this way you will influence others to live the same.

I will wait patiently until such time you tell me the carving has been sent.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I want you to know that whether death or alive, i will never forget all that you have been feeding me with, together with Rev Johnson. You are right, yes, a leader will lead by example, experience and by testimonies. I have really ask God for forgiveness of my evil thoughts, and i know that i have been forgiven of it. Our God is a merciful father, so lovely and kind in his infinit ways. I know he will never fail me of my progress which he designed for me right from the day i entered into my mothers womb. He's a God of miracle, and all my live, i have always believed on a miracle to become somebody from nobody.

I will continue to serve God in faith and strenght, because he is my strenght already. I must be faithful to God and also to you Rev Yerkokof, in doing anything that is of God and also anything that will favour the holy order of bison. Am so greatful of your help!

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I opened a website of bison, and i saw something like "BISON WITCHIES".. Please what is the meaning Rev Yerkokof?

God bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I have never heard of Bison Witches before. I looked it up on the internet and it is the name of a restaraunt chain in the United States. I can assure you we are not witches. That was funny. Do not worry my son, we are a Christian church who believes in and follows the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I was only wondering what that could be to the holy order of bison, and nothing else. I thank you for being there for me in all things. I look up to see you one day in future if you want. Good night and sleep well my beloveth.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Dear Emmanuel,

I hope you have a good weekend. I hope your quest to raise the funds for the shipping cost is going well.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I hope you have a good weekend too. Yes all is going well with the funds for the shipping cost. I hope to receive it by next week tuesday by Gods grace. Maybe on wednesday, i will be shipping it. Rev Yerkokof, i am realy happy to announce to you that all my problems are over. It has ended says the Lord of host.

I hope you have a wonderful service this weekend, and suprises that you never expected.

God bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I speak to you with sadness, i had a little misunderstanding with my master and he immediately called my people from Nigeria and told them that he is bringing me back to Nigeria by monday. If this sad news touched you, please pray hardly for me. I see that the devil had seen that all my problems is over and he now decided to do his worst.

I have spoke with my people and have also told them what happened, and they said no problem that i should return if he want to bring me back. But i told them i am not coming back with him, if he want me to leave his house, fine, i can make another life in the street. Rev Yerkokof, i have cried the way i never cry before. My heart is wounded, the pain is too heavy for me. i cried to God with a painful heart. and my God say to me, my son, rejoice for the heaven had rejoices on my behalf. I heared a voice after i prayed and cry to God, and the voice says. "Heaven rejoices with you son".

Though is not the first time, it happened every time i prayed to God, i keep hearing so many sweet voices each time i prayed to God. So my God will not fail me. not now that everything had come to an end, never. I guess satan is looking for a way to keep delaying my destiny. I am shipping the carve on wednesday by Gods grace and nothing shall stop it in jesus name, Amen.

Please keep on puting me in your prayers and the Lord will bless and reward you in many ways. I wait till on monday so i can know what my master is up to. If he meant it, then i will found myself in the street and continue from there.

God Bless,

Emmanuel Onumah Bruno!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

To day, i was told in my church that a christian should not bear a tattoo on his or her body. And moreover, i have seen that, writing in "The Holy Bible" So tell me, what is realy the meaning of this tattoo which prove that some one is a member of the holy order of bison? I want you to know one thing here Rev Yerkokof.

If you can crosscheck the mails i sent to Rev Johnson, you will see where i told him that, i bear a fire on my "forehead". And when he asked me what is the meaning of bearing a fire on my forehead, i told him that i serve the God of consuming fire so therefore am a fire. To be honest with you Rev Yerkokof, and to speak unto you, only but the truth. Ever since i started relationship with Rev Johnson, He never give to me, untruthful courage, likewise you Rev Yerkokof.

Now can you prove to God that indeed you are not trying to wicked me by using the word of the knowledge of God. Because i can not fight this battle with you, rather the God of heaven and the earth shall fight you and destroy you. I received Rev Johnson and followed him with a pure heart because he feel for the poor just like i have alway feel for the poor too. Only that i am not yet in a position to help them financial, but by courage i do help them. And the same pure heart & mind have I followed up with you, just to become useful, and help the poor, the widows, and the lessprivilages.

I can not serve two masters. And will never. So if you are telling me the truth, please go on and tell me. Thank you and remain blessed. Hope you had a wonderful service today?

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

NB

My name is never Emmanuel. I used the name when i was still doubting with Rev Johnson that he might deceived me and got me red handed for trying to fraud him. And why i used Emmanuel, was because the meaning of it is, (God is with me/us). Like wise my native name there, which is Ginikachi. It means (what is greater than God). Rev Yerkokof, i have realy given up all my sin part and my lieing part, just to serve God in love and in truth. Please if you are deceiving me, stop it so we both can together ask God for forgiveness.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ginikachi,

I thank you for your honesty. The truth shall set you free my son. You reverend there has some knowledge, but that knowledge can be deceiving. He divines his knowledge from the old testament which is much different than it is now. With the coming of Jesus a great many things changed. It was once a sin to eat pork, which is now okay. You have claimed many times to serve the God of fire. That is an old way of seeing the Lord. With our savior Jesus Christ we now see God as the God of Love, not the God of fire. You see punishment, I see forgiveness. No my son, a tattoo is not a bad thing. It is your intent that binds you. You got the tattoo to be a man of God, how could that be wrong? You have trusted the Holy Order of Bison so far, continue your faith and you will be rewarded justly!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you so much for speaking unto me the truth. And for the love you spoke about, i believe you, why, because that was the last commandment that our lord Jesus Christ made to us and to his deciples. After washing there feet, he told them to go and do the same to there brother. And to keep it as his last command, that they should love one another.

I hope you also see the other messages i sent you, please pray for me hardly for my heart is in pain. Though i don't feel it anymore because lord Jesus is my strength. Thank you so much Rev Yerkokof.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I think it is the will of the Lord that you leave Ghana. It is filled with much fraud from what you tell me. It is the lions' den from what I understand. You are Daniel and the Lord shall deliver you from it. I say you should shake the dust from your sandals when you leave the place. Do not look back. You belong with your family in Nigeria. I would say to make sure you send the carving, but to leave as soon as possible after that. It is the will of the Lord.

I challenge you to look for the good in things that happen to you. God will test you. Never give up hope and faith and these tests will make you stronger.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you for the courage. But that will be after i must have send the carving, and remember i still own the work man even with the promise i made to him. So my departing from Ghana to Nigeria will be after paying everything that i owe and as well pay my master back the good he rendard to me once.

I still love him, he still desarve my respect for him. I realy want my master to see that, in this life, that is not being wealthy that matters, but how you managed it and again how you invest on it aswell. He is a good man, but the spirit of wickedness, greed and enemy of progress lives in him. Right now, i own him alot. Most expecially, prayers of a change in life. i realy want him to lean from me. I will share the love of christ with him, to excite our lord Jesus Christ and to keep his last commandment aright.

Let me see what he is upto by tomorow, then i will still write you and inform you. It is my pleasure to tell you that i truely Love you from my heart, and i speak this to you from the awe of my soul. I still maintained that one day, i will see you.

God bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Am still worried about the tattoo, I strongly believed that it is a sin to the lord of hosts because it is not written in Gods words "Holy Bible".. And you keep telling me you you are serving the lord Jesus Christ. I believe i am doing the right thing by sacrifising myself for the poor, which is my personal reason of agreeing to have this tattoo. Rev is not as if am regreating to offer such to serve the God of heaven and earth. But rather, doing what that is not in his scripture.

I still maintain that i don't know why a person should do such before serving the lord of hosts. And am now a member of the holy order of bison, yet i know not the meaning of this holy order of bison. Is n't this shamefull? How am i sure that the Holy Order Of Bison is not an "occultic" kingdom to deceive people! By wednesday, i will disscuss this with the general overseer in my church who is a prophet of the most high God. Then after that, i will then know if i can continue with this Holy Order Of Bison. The shipping will aswell wait for now.

I know nothing obout your church, and yet i am a member of it. This is completely useless and understandable to any ear that will hear it, i hope you know that. And i hope you understand. Furnish me with the real operations of your church so i can tell you who you are. A tattoo is against the word of our God and you knew that. Are you an Angel? or are you Jesus?. When i did the tattoo, Rev Johnson died. i did not see him, Who are you? and tell me, who are you serving.

How dare you serve the same God you claimed to be serving. If you understood me, give me a call, write me, but you must give me a call for private discuussion which must not be in file of this whole thing, because i do keep everything in file.

My master have not tell me anything concerning the sending me back. But that will not stop me from going back to Nigeria.

God Bless,,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I have included information that should answer your questions about tattoos. I urge you to not follow the teachings of your local pastor on this issue. He is teaching from the old testament.

I have to say I am deeply troubled by your last email. If you do not want to become a member of the church so be it. I have exhausted my patience with you. You said you would ship the carving on Wednesday. I spoke to the lawyers and gave them my word it is coming. Now you say that will have to wait. I gave the lawyers my word. I am angry that I may be made out to be a liar. I put my faith in you. Your lack of faith is disturbing me.

Read the below information and get back to me. I expect the carving to be sent as agreed upon. Do not disappoint me.

Christians with tattoos, Christian tattoos and Christian tattooists, what does the Bible teach about the current style of body décor? If the Scriptures tell us that tattooing is a behavior that God says is wrong in any way, then it's certainly off limits for God's followers. But does the Bible teach that God forbids tattoos and other cosmetic body modifications?

The main scripture that concerns many people with regards to tattooing is this verse from the remarkable Old Testament book of Leviticus

“You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.” Leviticus 19:28 — New American Standard

At first glance this passage seems to indicate that tattoo is forbidden for Christians. To comprehend the Scripture correctly, we must always examine the whole of Scripture and look at the particular context of a given passage. If we neglect deep study we will never truly understand the intent of the author. We need to look at the word(s) of the above passage in full connection with the surrounding verses, and in context with the historic setting at the time of its writing. When we study below the surface of this text, we then will see more clearly what God says about tattoo. The verse quoted above is part of a larger passage of scripture seen here.

26 ‘You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying. 27 You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard. 28 ‘You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD. 29 ‘Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness. 30 ‘You shall keep My sabbaths and revere My sanctuary; I am the LORD. 31 ‘Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:26–31 — New American Standard

In this passage God is speaking to his covenant people Israel. He is specifically telling them to stay far from the religious practices of the surrounding people groups. The prohibited religious practices in these verses include eating bloody meat, fortune telling, certain hair cuts related to the priests of false cults, cutting or marking the body for dead relatives, cultic prostitution and consulting psychics. All these practices would lead God's beloved people away from Him and toward false gods that were not Gods at all. In the midst of this context we find the word translated “tattoo marks” in verse 28. It is important to note here that the context of this passage is not one of body décor but one of marking one's self in connection with cultic religious worship. Bible commentaries tell us much about the eastern religious practices that God was warning His people to shun.

These prohibitions seem to relate to pagan religious customs which should be avoided, including pagan mourning rites (vv. 27-2Cool Walvoord, J. F., Zuck, R. B., & Dallas Theological Seminary. (1983–c1985). The Bible knowledge commentary: An exposition of the scriptures. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books.

The practice of making deep gashes on the face and arms and legs, in time of bereavement, was universal among the heathen, and it was deemed a becoming mark of respect for the dead, as well as a sort of propitiatory offering to the deities who presided over death and the grave. The Jews learned this custom in Egypt, and though weaned from it, relapsed in a later and degenerate age into this old superstition (Is 15:2; Je 16:6; 41:5). “nor print any marks upon you” (v:28 )—by tattooing, imprinting figures of flowers, leaves, stars, and other fanciful devices on various parts of their person. The impression was made sometimes by means of a hot iron, sometimes by ink or paint, as is done by the Arab females of the present day and the different castes of the Hindus. It it probable that a strong propensity to adopt such marks in honor of some idol gave occasion to the prohibition in this verse; and they were wisely forbidden. Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., Fausset, A. R., Brown, D., & Brown, D. (1997). A commentary, critical and explanatory, on the Old and New Testaments. On spine: Critical and explanatory commentary. (Le 19:2Cool. Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

“Make any cuttings in your flesh” (v:2Cool: the reference here is to the practice of making deep gashes in the skin while mourning the death of a relative. This was done to provide life blood for the spirit of the dead person rather than to express sorrow. On account of the dead: as indicated above, this describes the purpose of all the actions in verse 27 as well as verse 28. Péter-Contesse, R., & Ellington. (1992). A handbook on Leviticus. UBS handbooks; Helps for translating (Page 296). New York: United Bible Societies.

The “tattoo” marks described in Leviticus 19:28 were clearly related to false religious practices. The word translated tattoo in our English Bibles is the Hebrew word “qa aqa”, this word appears only one time in the Bible, here in this passage Leviticus. The word “qa aqa” means literally “to cut” but taken with the surrounding words indicates a cutting that left a mark imprinted in the skin. This could have been a form of branding, scarring, cutting or a process where ink was inlaid into the skin; there is not enough data to fully define exactly what this word meant. However we translate the word “qa aqa” though, in this passage, it is certainly used in the context of cultic religious worship. The prohibition against “qa aqa”, (translated tattoo) was to keep the Israelites from being involved or affiliated with cultic worship practices.

The tattoo of today is much different than it was for those who originally received the Pentateuch. Today tattoo is a decorative means of self expression and personal decoration. In our current culture people modify their appearance for beauty in many ways such as clothing choice, makeup, plastic surgery, haircutting and coloring, weight loss, body-building, and ear piercing. Some of these practices have a history in ancient ritual and false religion, but in our cultural context they do not denote a connection with evil or false faith. In the same way tattoos today do not link the wearer to cultic worship practices and is not generally practiced for ancient religious purposes, tattoos today are for ornamentation.

A further reason to believe Christians are free to tattoo their bodies is that New Testament believers are not bound by the Old Testament laws to gain or regain right relationship with God. If we were to obey the laws of the Old Testament we would also be bound by rules that would restrict shellfish and pork eating, hairstyles, wearing of clothes made from two different fabrics, even eating cheese on hamburgers (yes, it is true). Some also feel that modifying the body somehow defiles God's creation, but if this was true would it be right to pierce ears, correct a club foot, cut hair, clip nails, get a tan or use orthodontia? Each of the previously mentioned practices modifies the way we were originally created, some permanently. Getting a tattoo is a deeply personal choice that falls in the category of personal appearance and is vitally connected to the freedom of the believer. The Apostle Paul reminds us that the Old Testament Law was designed by God was to lead people toward Jesus. Now that Jesus has come and set us free, we are not under the law for our good standing with God. Our right standing before God comes from placing our trust in Jesus’ death on the cross to pay for our debts, not on following the Old Testament regulations.

24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. Galatians 3:24–25 — New American Standard

As New Testament followers of Jesus we are not under restriction in the area of personal décor.

Tattoo of today can describe images that merely please the wearer, or have deeper meaning to the owner. Many Christians today are tattooing themselves not in tribute to a false idol or anti-Christian deity, but with love for the one true God and Creator. Many today utilize this permanent marking a way of giving glory to God. Some find that Christian tattoos attract questions about faith and provide opportunities to give God glory by allowing the story-telling of His Love to those who aren’t convinced yet.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My beloveth,

You went so far in geting angry to something that is not yet passed away, why? First, you never told me that there is a personal New Testerment for the Holy Order Of Bison. Second, am a human with the fear of God. Don't you think, as a new member in the holy order of bison, that i deserve to be feedup as a new born baby? You should have feed me up with everything i need to know, all the knowledge, the followup, and some other things which i should know. And you said you have faith on me. Where you afraid of something? why didn't you train me up all this while with the New Testerment? Am dissapointed in you Rev.

Let me ask you something here. Do you believe Christ is coming back again?

You got angry because i write that the shipping will have to wait.. Now let me ask you, what will happen if the lawyers received this carve? And how fast is the inplacement of the donation as a result of this carve today? Don't you think i should be angry, despite things that i am going through? All the same, you are too fast in geting angry. This is what i determined to do. You did not desired it for me. I started it, i designed it to myself. And don't you think am still the one to finish it?

I said the carving will have to wait is to show you what i feel for not knowing anything about what i am heading to do or become. And you get angry. That means you did not understood me or feel what am going through. Am happy for the information but to prove you wrong, you should have shown this to me, and not me asking for it. Or is there any other thing i will do to become a member? Or am i not a member please tell me aswell. I spoke with my pastor today concerning the tattoo, and he do believe me that i am a very strong one with the fear of God. But he was very concerned about the tattoo and said that it was a sin i did. But i stand firm and prove to him that i did it to serve God in faith and love then we quit the talking by i will continue with the general overseer by wednesday.

I pray God that my guest will do as they have promised, then i will do everything i can to ship it this week. Continue with your faith in me and also pray that everything will be done by this week.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

When this donation come to me, i will use part of it to buy a very large land to build my church. Africa need to know much about this story. And i will also arrange to come to your country to study for more knowledge before building my church. Then aswell donate for the lessprivilage, widows, begers and for the poor. Then invest, for income for the building of the chuech.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I must start by apologizing to you. It was not right of me to lose my temper with you. I am afraid I am not the quality of reverend that Rev Johnson was. I am human and I do make mistakes. I hope you can forgive me.

To answer your questions I start by saying I thought you would know we have a new testament since we worship Jesus Christ. Only Christian religions worship Jesus Christ, and all Christian religions have a new testament. The Jewish faith has just the old testament. And we do believe Jesus is coming back to rule forever.

You also asked about the donation money and the speed. The lawyers have told me they can have the funds transferred any means necessary as soon as they are in possession of the carving. You are a member of the Holy Order of Bison. I believe I mis-spoke on my last email. What I meant was you could cease to be a member if you wished.

We use the King James version of the Bible. I feel this chain of events and our conversations somewhat mirror the book of Job. I challenge you to read about the trials of Job. In the end, despite his faith in God, Job wanted questions answered and he thought he deserved answers. God thought differently. Read the book of Job and see if it offers you a better understanding.

I am glad you are still sending the carving. I became upset because as a reverend people look to me to be truthful. If you did not send it like I said, I would be afraid somebody would take me for a liar, and that is very tarnishing to a reverend's reputation.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I myself is also sorry for making you feel as if you have done a very big mistake. I have forgiven you, likewise Lord thy God. I believe God will be so excited right away. What i use as also, is the King James version of the Bible. I will read The Book Of Job as you instructed and then get back to you as soon as i finish it.

The soul of Rev Johnson will be full of excitement for the understanding and also for the appology, both the forgiveness. My regard to every member of the Holy Order Of Bison around you. I love you all. Am so glad for your respond. We have just began a new starting.

A lovely night sleep to you all. I pray that our sleep to night will be perfect and wonderful.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I appreciate your forgiveness. You are my student and I must remain patient with you. The road to becoming a reverend is long and hard. You will be a great man and reverend some day.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Good day to you. I want to inform you that am doing a praying & fasting that will last for one week. So because of it, i couldn't read the book of job today. But certainly by noon tomorow, i will do that.

Please kindly supply me with this questions:

1. Is it good to smoke weed?
2. Is it good to drink alchoholic drinks?
3. Is the tattoo have something to do with any kind of covenant?
4. Do you believe in prophetic voice?
5. Do the members of the Holy Order Of Bison sing and shout unto God in the church?

Please i need you to get back to me immediately as soon as you read this message. And if there is any other things you will need to let me know, please do send it together so i can know them.

My guest from Nigeria informed me that the person that was supose to get a dorlar for them today to be send over to me did not buy any. So they are expecting it tomorow.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I hope you had a good night. Here are the questions you asked along with the answers. I hope this is what you needed. Are plans still for the carving to be shipped on Wednesday then?

1. Is it good to smoke weed?

No, it is illegal, and it is a sin to break the law.
2. Is it good to drink alcoholic drinks?

Alcohol is okay in moderation. Jesus himself turned water into wine. One must practice moderation and not fall into drunkeness
3. Is the tattoo have something to do with any kind of covenant?

No, the tattoo is not part of a covenant. The tattoo of the Bison head is our way of honoring the animals of the earth and their silent reverence to our Lord. Like our church, the animals do not receive much recognition, but do wonderful things in the eyes of the Lord
4. Do you believe in prophetic voice?

I do.
5. Do the members of the Holy Order Of Bison sing and shout unto God in the church?

We do sing hymns, but I would not consider what we do as “shouting.”

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you so much for the answers, i appreciate it. Now i nuderstand you by saying that the church sings hynms. So after the hynms, now comes a lesson right? Well i just guess.

Do you know about "The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saint"? My elderly brother worshiped there, and he's a pastor in the church. So do you know about it? It's an international church. But they also have it in so many african countries. The church is rich but the have a kind of laws which i dislike from them.

According to what i told you of my guests in Nigeria. If they get the dollar by tomorow, then they will go ahead and send it thru "I CASH" which will stay for 24hours to be claimed. So i pray they will do everything by tomorow so by next tomorow i will make the shipping.

For some day now, if i go to toilate, after shiting i will see blood. Tell me, what kind of drug will i take. Please get back to me.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Here is a little research on the Church of Latter Day Saints , or Mormons. As far as your bleeding problem I do not have any advice. I do not know much about medicine. I will try and find some answers, though.

The Beginnings of Mormonism

Joseph Smith Jr. founded the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1830. He claimed that he had received special revelations from God. He said that John the Baptist and angels visited him and led him to discover, in 1827, plates of gold upon which was engraved, in what he called "a reformed Egyptian language," the Book of Mormon. Smith gathered all his various documents together in 1833 into what Mormons today refer to as the Doctrine and Covenants (abbreviated D.C.). This is the source of their religion.

Unlike the Holy Scripture, there is not a single shred of verifiable, archeological evidence to support the Book of Mormon's fantastical claims of ancient civilizations and epic battles here in the Western Hemisphere. Even the claim of a "reformed Egyptian" language has been proven time and again to be a myth.

After Smith's death in 1844, the largest group of his followers accepted the leadership of Brigham Young and migrated to Salt Lake City, Utah, the present-day headquarters of the LDS.

Mormonism's Key Beliefs

"Restorationism" is the most important principle for the Mormon Church. It is their belief that the true church died with the first generation of apostles and was restored with Joseph Smith. The Mormons are experts at using terms familiar to Christians, but giving them different meanings. Let's take a moment now to examine a few key teachings of Mormonism.

The Holy Trinity

An official statement from the Mormon Church claims: "A paramount doctrine . . . is a belief in God the Father; His Son, Jesus Christ; and the Holy Ghost. The three make up the Godhead. They are one in purpose but separate in being." (LDS Internet site). This sounds very similar to Christianity, but a study of what Mormons mean when they use words like "godhead" is very revealing.

Mormonism rejects the Holy Trinity. The key to the Mormon doctrine of the Trinity is found in the words, "one in purpose but separate in being." Joseph Smith wrote, "The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of spirit" (D.C., 130:22).

Mormonism explicitly denies the God revealed in the Holy Scripture and the God confessed by all true Christians through the ages. Matthew 28:19 reveals that the Triune God consists of three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Triune God is three persons, equal in their divinity, yet one God. They are not separate, but of the same divine essence.

Brigham Young, Smith's successor, wrote, "When our father Adam came into the Garden of Eden, he came into it with a celestial body and brought Eve, one of his wives, with him. . . . He [Adam] is our Father and our god and the only God with whom we have to do" (Journal of Discourses, 1:50). Mormons explain that Young was describing Adam's elevation to a special, unique position of head of the human race, presumably its "only god" in distinction from the deified heads of other races in the universe.

The Person and Work of Jesus Christ

Brigham Young wrote this about Jesus: "He was not begotten by the Holy Ghost. And who was His Father--He was the first of the human family, Adam. . . . Jesus, our elder brother, was begotten in the flesh by the same character that was in the garden of Eden, and who is our Father in heaven" (Journal of Discourses, Vol. I, pp. 50, 51). Mormons teach that God the Father had sex with the Mother Goddess and gave Jesus, the Son, a spirit body.

Obviously, since Mormons do not believe in the Son of God as He is revealed to us in the Bible, they also reject what He has done for us, namely, paid for all sins with His death on the cross. It is therefore no coincidence that you rarely, if ever, see a Mormon painting of the death of Christ. The crucifix is particularly offensive to Mormons. Why? Because they believe that the blood of Jesus Christ did not atone for all of our sins.

Brigham Young wrote in his Journal of Discourses, p. 247, "There is not a man or woman who violates covenants made with their God that will not be required to pay the debt. The blood of Christ will never wipe that out. Your own blood must atone for it. Every man and woman will have to atone for breaking covenants." This is, of course, completely contrary to what Holy Scripture reveals, "The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanses us from all sin" (1 John 1:7).

Salvation

Holy Scripture teaches clearly that we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, apart from works (Rom. 3:28; Eph. 2:8-11). In contrast to Christianity, Mormonism teaches that salvation is not a free gift of God, but something to be earned. A person may earn this salvation by believing in God, by receiving baptism by immersion, and then by fulfilling required works. Mormonism expressly rejects the doctrine of justification by faith alone. One of their "apostles," James Talmage wrote, "The sectarian dogma of justification by faith alone has exercised an influence for evil since the early days of Christianity" (Articles of Faith, 1909, p. 120).

How does a Mormon believe a person is saved? A Mormon theologian puts it this way: "Without the Book of Mormon and other latter-day revelation, Christians are left without a full understanding of . . . Jesus Christ. This same Jesus Christ, God of the Old Testament and Redeemer of all, has once again benefited humankind by restoring the same teachings, principles, ordinances, and organization that he first brought to the world two thousand years ago" (Rex Lee, What Mormons Believe, p. 24-25).

Mormonism teaches its followers that they must do certain things to gain heaven. Since they reject the true Son of God, Jesus Christ, they can never have the assurance that they are saved by the love of God, revealed in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Mormon church officially states: "The Purpose of Life" is the following: "All have the potential of eternal life, conditional upon individual worthiness and obedience to the Savior's ordinances and teachings." How tragic!
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Happy you see exactly my reason for saying that i dislike the law of the church. And now you have shown me another part of them. Ever since i was small, this book of mormons have remain in our family house even with there magazines. But i decided not to touch them, neither have any of my family touched it.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Happy you see exactly my reason for saying that i dislike the law of the church. And now you have shown me another part of them. Ever since i was small, this book of mormons have remain in our family house even with there magazines. But i decided not to touch them, neither have any of my family touched it. Apart from one of my sisters that married a man from there church, and have started attainding this church of mormons. My elderly brother had a kind of wicked mind, but he can not accept facts because of the law of there mormon.

So tell me. Did the Holy Order Of Bison have anything that is alike to the mormon church? Please Rev, you should know that if any man or woman is doing something that refers to God, and he or she know nothing about the thing that he/she is doing that is of the God, is evil. Please you must have to teach me everything about Bison Church and rules. Rev Johnson is right, am an oracle of the most high God, am suposed to be his student, to start with. But he is no more. And now you have taken over, please train me up in the way i should grow so i will not depart, or fail the rules and laws of serving God.

Lets go back to his vission when he was still alive but half death. You are the one he told about it. Without delay, lets build up another Elijah which God had made. The classes are inportant to me, or don't you think so? I need this wonderful message, to be built all over Nigeria. Teach me the knowledge Rev, and i will remain with it forever. Am not happy that the carving is still waiting to be shipped. And along the line, you have been waiting for it patiently. But it must not pass this week. Though i will not commit sucide for it, for the lord had open my doors. Lets consider this scripture, John 10:9. So do we need to lust hope? It is well. Continue to have patience with me, and God will reward you.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

You have a thirst for the Lord which I think is wonderful. Our church follows the Bible. Our rules are the ten commandments. We abide by the laws of our government. Other than what is written in the Bible, we do not have a set of written rules. We know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong. Sometimes things are not so clear, and then we seek advice from our elders and our Lord. Never underestimate the powers of prayer. I would think we are nothing like the Mormons. We place our faith that the Bible is the only Word of God, and it offers us all we need.

I think you will be best served by coming to the United States and going through schooling to become a reverend. It will take a number of years and some hard studying, but you will make it. My challenge to you is to read in the Bible every night. Besides Job, I would challenge you to read the New Testament. The book of Revelations is a hard book to understand, but it is very interesting.

Now, you said in your last email that not only will the carving not ship today, but not this week at all. I must ask why this has happened? What has caused such a delay. I know the lawyers will not be happy with this delay. I pray that you have a good reason that I can pass on to the lawyers. Please, take carry of the issues on your end as soon as possible so that we can get your donation right away. I do not like dealing with lawyers, they trust in the law, not the Lord. I do not like dealing with such people.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Beloveth,

My Lord. I called you my Lord, to give you respect that you deserve. Yes the lawyers might be angry for the delay, but there anger cannot destroy it. My door has opened and no demon or evil spirit can close it. If you see the scripture on "John10:9", then tell me, who can close christ? Rev Johnson was right on his vision that i will be a great prophet to my people. God realy want to use me. That was why he sent Rev Johnson to me by using him to bring me back and renew me.

Do not murmur. If you can no longer deal with the lawyers, then leave them to God to deal with them. The carve must shipped this week, believe me. Between now to saturday, i will send you the tracking number. You misunderstood me by the word "pass", what i mean is that it must be this week. Do not fear, for our Lord is with us.

You are right. I must come to the United States to have my studies of becoming that which God wants me to be. And i thank you for the suport that i must make it.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am glad I misunderstood you! Thank you for clarifying the word "pass". I will deal with the lawyers and will not quit on them. I do not like them, but that is just the way of things.

I must ask you to not call me "Lord" for there is only one Lord. I know what you mean to do and I appreciate it, but I should tell you no. I am but a man and a humble servant. I appreciate the respect you have shown me, I really do. I just cannot rightfully take the title of "Lord". You have done no wrong, do not be troubled by my request. You did not know and I understand.

I look forward to receiving the tracking number. My mind will be at ease when you have received your donation.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Thank you alot for accepting my respect and also for correcting me. Please do you have an idea what this could mean. It happened in a Dream. In a congregation were by a prophet is preaching. And sudenly the prophet appears in three person, the same face, the same person, and the same prophet.

One keep on preaching, the other one was crying and the last one praying. And within some seconds, the preaching prophet entered into the crying prophet, then the crying one entered into the praying prophet.

Then the three but one prophet steps, and entered into a human that was among the congregations, and the human feel it so hot on his head and he woke up and prayed. Could you please tell me what this could be. If you can't, ask the Board of Elders. I need the answer please.

I will start the Bible reading tomorow. I have been busy doing something for God, which i cannot use the little time i had, to rush the Bible. No, i time to read the Bible so i can aswell understand it. I love your happiness that i am going to get my donation. I promise you something, this is just the begining.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

That is an interesting dream. I would refrain from trying to determine its meaning since it is a dream. It could be just a dream, it could be a vision from God, or it could be a vision sent by the Devil. Many times God sends us messages that tend to be like riddles. You will understand the true meaning when it is time. I am sorry I can not be of more help

Something you said intrigued me. You said you do not have much free time. What is it that keeps you so busy? Do you have a job? I do not mean to pry, I am just curious. I have assumed that you do not have a job and have plenty of free time. I obviously was wrong. You do not need to tell me if you do not want to, I am just curious.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Good morning, hope you have a good sleep all the night. According to the things you said about the dream. I was the dreamer, and it happened on a tuesday morning by 4am. And there is no way the Devil will enter into me. You said i will understand the true meaning when it is time. You are right there. What i saw was God of the Father, God of the Son and God of the Holy Ghost, in form of a Prophet. What i saw is not Evil, it was a sign that God realy want to use me, and when it's time, God will call me. Rev Johnson was right in his vision. He is truely a great man of God. May God continue to bless his soul in Jesus name, Amen.

You ask if i have a job. No, i have no job, apart from the one that i am runing about to ship. When i give up my fraud business, i relie on Rev Johnson promise. And when he die, then i cried unto God for a legit job. And he answers me with the carve job.

About being busy, i told you am on a fasting and prayer that will last for one week. And since monday i have been going to the church. So, is today that i will not be going to the church, but am still on prayers. If you go through my last mail, i said that i have been busy doing something for God. So if i have a job i will tell you ok.

Am expecting the money to be sending today from Nigeria. As soon as i got the information to receive it, i will let you know ok. So by tomorow, first thing i will do, will be to go and claim it from bank, then from there i will go and ship the carve.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

How is your relationship with your master now? You have not mentioned him in your last few emails. Does he still want to send you back to Nigeria?

I am also curious about the fraud business that you were a part of. I admit I do not know much about this. I was wondering if you could tell me about it. How long you have done it, how it works, and anything else. I am just wondering about it, and if maybe there is a reason you have been selected by the Lord. Maybe you are to show the Truth to your people about fraud work? I look forward to hearing about this from you.

I hope the money you were waiting for arrives today! I hope you have a great day!

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Concerning my master, he hasn't say any thing about sending me back to Nigeria. But ever since then i have been feeding myself with the little money i receive from any person that uses my name to collect money true western union or money grame, which is part of the fraud. But apart from that, i have given up with fraud. And that is why it's so difficult for me to ship the carving. I can't die of hunger and fraustration and i realy want you to understand me. And it is very riscky for me by using my name to collect money for people just to get some out of it to feed myself. My name will be in your country as one of the fraud agents if time is not taken. I believe God understood why everything is happening like this, and upon that he still choose me.

You said you don't know about fraud. And how long i have been in it. There are many ways they do it. They might send you a message, telling you in that message that, there is an inheritance for you. which are all lie. And the greedy one's from your country will want to have the inheritance because a huge amount of money will be writen on the inheritance format that was sent to the person. And the next step that will follow is that the greedy one that reply them with all the neccessry things that they will ask him or her to reply along with. Then after that they will tell the person that his or her inheritanse fund had been authorized to be transfered to him or her, so he or her should go ahead to send some amount of money for the transfer tax fee. Then they will give a name to theperson as the agent that will receive the money for the tax fee. And that is exactly where my name is appearing. Am realy afraid for this. Rev Yerkokof, am only looking upon God in this condition.

You ask how long i have been in this. I have been doing this for some years now, but not regularly because it is something you will do with your own money. The calls you will make, the money to buy munits from any internate cafe. so at times i might not have money to do all this things. And ever since i started doing it on my own, i have not succeeded in geting any thing. But now that i came to Ghana, i started working for my master which was the reason why he pick me up from Nigeria to Ghana. When i Trow that format and get replies from white people. Then he will follow them up with the calling and with the other things which i told you. He has internate in his house, so we don't go out to a cafe to browse. we do it in the house. But when i opened another box to start doing my own secretly, was when i trow Rev Johnson a format and he replied me which was the beginig of my story with Rev Johnson. Now it has landed to you.

Go to the first message i sent Rev Johnson with Dr Paul Acquah, you will see it.

You have made me to rememberd my past, and my soul is crying. There is this woman which my master succeeded in geting money out of her from the people that replied on the one's i did before i gave up. And my conciance are floging me ever since then. I have made up my mind to pay her back and tell her the truth when i receive my donation.

My guest from Nigeria did not send the money today neither are they going to send it this week. And ever since morning i have been crying, asking God why! But please, i have not loose hope. I have gathered all the money in my pocket, and yet it's not upto the amount. But i cried and beg one of my master's friends who at times give me money to eat, and he promise me some money by tomorow. What i have in me is 60 cedis and what i am looking for is 40 cedis then extra 15 cedis for my transportation. And my sister have promised me to send 150 dollars for me by next week which is the actual amount for the shipping then i will still have some change on it. So what do you think? I know this will not ease your mind. But please don't be angry with me, i beg you with the name of Jesus please.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikach!

Dear Ginikachi,

I am sorry to hear there will be a delay in the shipping. I will speak with the lawyers. I think I can convince them to wait one more week. I hope that will be enough time. I am sure you are doing everything you can. I am not mad.

I appreciate you telling me about the fraud business. It takes courage to be so open and honest about this. I wonder why would you choose to do this instead of being a carpenter or something like that? Are jobs hard to come by? I am not familiar with your area, that is why I ask.

I hope you understand you can not continue to help with the fraud business once you receive your donation. I do not think you should be helping now, but that is your own choice. I appreciate your willingness to tell me the truth. I would like you to tell me more about the business if you would. Did you have to send out a lot of emails to get responses? How much money does your master make from this business? I am very interested how this works.

Have a good day my son. I hope things work out for you soon so that you can raise the funds for the shipping cost.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

God bless you for understanding my situations, you are indeed a good friend and a good father. I wonder the kind of heart that lives inside you, it's so great and pure. Keep it up and God will continue to see you through in anything that you will desire to do in Jesus name, Amen.

Yes, alots of emails will be sent out. It can be 50 at once, 100 at once, 200, 300. It depends on the level of the email box that you are using. boxies like webmail, hotmail, gmail, msn, aol etc. Each box has a maxi amount that it can trow out at once.

And my master has use the money out of this business, to buy so many cars, build a house and even investing. Likewise every other big men around. But this business can be done in any part of the country. mostly Nigerians in so many countries today are into this business. Nigeria has given Ghana bad name. Though Ghanaians are also involved, they specialized on chating. A male from Ghana will use a female picture and be showing it to so many white men while chating the white men will like to have sex with some african females, and at the proccess, they will ask the white men to pay some money so that the females will be send over to america. Like that, they will continue to fraud the white men. Though Nigerians also do chating business too.

Please if there is any other thing you will want to know about this fraud business, go on and ask me. I will always be there for you.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you for telling me more about the fraud business. I have to say I am very intrigued by what you say. Last night I spoke with the elders and then prayed. I have to say things are becoming clearer for me. I think God is opening my eyes about many things, and I may yet be able to decipher your dream! I do not have enough information yet, but things are coming into focus.

I must ask you to tell me more. Tell me anything and everything, it may all be important. I think the Lord is trying to tell me something. Tell me all the details. For example, when you send all those emails at a time, how do you do that? Do You have a program? You have mentioned your master, is the head of a gang or something? Do groups make more money than people on their own? Do many people work from home? When working at the internet cafes, is it expensive? Do they have high speed internet or dial-up? When you went to school, what percentage of your classmates would you say have tried this fraud business? How much money have you made in the last year from your work? How much money has your boss made?

I know these are a lot of questions. I would like you to answer these if you would, and maybe answer questions I don't know to ask. Tell me everything. I think we are on to something big, my son. I think the Lord has a very big task for you, and we are close to finding out what it is. Be extra careful now. The closer you come to the Lord the harder the Devil will try to hinder you. You may very well be even greater then Rev Johnson someday.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rev Yerkokof,

I do understand how eager you are, try to know all this things from me.. And i have already asked you to go on with the questions. But please be patiente. I must have to involve God into this before answering please.

In three hours from now, i will be in the church to come back after four hours. So your questions will be answered as soon as am back ok. I want to sleep for now, then when i woke up i will prepare and go to church. A lovely day ahead..................

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

That is fine, I understand. Did I understand you right, you go to church for four hours on Fridays? Is this common on Fridays? Do most people go to church?

More questions! I will stop with the questions for now. I hope you have a good weekend.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Wow, You funny with the questions. Well, yes every friday, we have programme
in the church. Are you satisfied now?

To start with. You asked how do the sending work. It works through a machine called extractor. When you open google, you write "email extractor lite 1.4", you search, then you select the first one. The machine will appear.

My master is never the head, there are many rich men that are into this business. Who has so many investment like feeling stations, hotels mighty fast food resturants and so many other good investments. and my master has nothing to compare with those people. they are his master as well. He will respect them of course. And there are people like partners, which can be seen as group. When they get money, they will share it. What they do is to help with inspiration and knowledge by the way they convince the white men and women through there lies and with some legit documents which are facks. Documents like, Bank documents, Bank Governors ID card, Presidents ID card, and some other Bank equipments like Bank permit form. Everything about so many banks in so many countries. Just to make sure they get the heart of the white man or woman.

Yes many people that had made money through the business are staying in there home and be doing the business.

Yes, it's expensive on internate cafe, mostly in Nigeria. And the speed, both home and cafe are almost the same thing. And when i was in school, it was just few of my classmates that are into it, but right now, everybody now engaged in this business. So many university graduates are now doing this business because they see that the Governments at time do not offer jobs for them after suffering inthe University. Even while they are still in the University, they also do the business. And they do get money out of it.

I have not made any money eversince i started this business apart from the one i told you that my master made of one of the people that replied me. And i can not tell how much my master had made on this business. Why because i don't know when he started, even as at that. he is still making money almost every week. so much money.

And for those that you said you do not know to ask, they are nothing much than extra format. Like political format, Lotto format Next of kin format, Fund delivery format, Come and carry format and some other one's which are also on the line, but i don't know about them but they all carries the same proccess. While some are credit card harkers and paypal harkers.

I think i have said everything i know about this business for you to know them. If there will be any other question you will be willing to ask, please go on. If it's someting i know about, i will tell you. And please make sure you get back to me to inform me that you have received it.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Thank you so much for the answers. I will pray this weekend for enlightenment. You are so very important! I will pray for answers.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

How was service today? I believe it went parfect. I read about the revelation John in the new Testerment of the Holy Bible. And i experienced manythings about the Beasts, the Dragons, the Elders, Our Lord Jesus the Saviour. And Satan with his agents and the woman that possesses the kings and other men by leading them to the road of fornication and also had sex with them all. And how she was destroyed.

Also who our saviour realy are. and things he did and also about his testimonies. Both the Angels which John saw, and the angels that shew him thing to be puting down on a book and also, one of the Angels that called him and shew him the wife of Christ which is the new Jerusalem. And mighty things that was in it.

So tell me, how do i get to understand everything in the book of revalation. Please tell me, i hope you know them. After reading it, i opened and search the Holy Order Of Bison with the Google search and saw manything like beasts, horses, wolfs, bufalos, dragons and some other animals on the site. Could you please tell me what they are doing for the Holy Order Of Bison? Do you people study them?

By today, i will go through the book of job. Have you prayed concerning the dream? Please could you tell me at once.

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Revelations. This is a mysterious book of the Bible. I wish I could explain it to you, but I have no real answers. It is all riddles that greater men than I have pondered without success. It will all come to be, but it is not for us to understand at this time.

I think you will enjoy the book of Job. It will be much easier to understand. It will also help to explain that we are not to know all the reasons for why things happen.

I have read through your answers to my questions and I thank you for your honesty. I am hoping to receive a vision as to what needs to be done from here. I have not received one yet, but I am confident it will come. It may take some time, but I believe your purpose will have to do with ending the fraud business one day. It is a grand task that will be assigned to you indeed!

Now, can I hope the carving will ship this week? The lawyers are asking questions and I am hoping to give them an update.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof
Quote:

Dear Rev Yerkokof,

Yes i will be sending the carve this week. Don't worry. I have been crying to God since night. On friday, i was praying and immediately the spirit of my pregnant sister disturbed me, and i started crying. Then after praying, i called her and say unto her that she must deliver by saturday/sunday. Her pregnant is 10 months by this month. and that was what made me to cry. I told her to believe my word.

And yesterday night, my elderly sister called me and ask me to put my sister in prayer that she is now in labour. I glorified the Lord for answering my prayer. Then i took it as my battle to fight against. And i have been praying since that night till now. Though she have not delivered yet.. But i know my God will do it for her.

How about the things i saw in search of the Holy Order Of Bison? What are they for? I love to know about it. Could you tell me?

God Bless,

Onumah Bruno Ginikachi!

Dear Ginikachi,

Your prayers have been answered my son! Do not worry for your sister. All is well with her, she is in good hands.

The things you found on the internet are not of the Holy Order of Bison. You will not find anything on the church when searching the internet. You see, we revere the Bison and all animals because of what they do without seeking praise. Animals are glorified by the Lord because they are not motivated by sin. We seek to act like the animals and to be pure of heart and soul. We do not seek media attention, therefore we rarely get any. Unless you are a member or directly touched by a member you will never even know of us.

I hope this answers your questions.

God bless,

Rev Hoobit Yerkokof

Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic