SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad found a thread on here - he's not happy :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear M@jor @lan @haefer,

1t is a pity.. So, y0u thought this is a game or scam?... You went ahead to paste all I emailed to you on google http://forum.4one9eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178148..

You must be m@d

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really now? He sounds really familiar, I wonder if he goes by the name ""? If so, he's a complete moron and the fact that he found out how to Google is amazing.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's got a pretty good setup going even though he is dumb. All I did was emailed him "I want to help" and he immediately emailed me two bank accounts to send to alan, one of them being a mule in america he probably has tricked using a work at home scam.

We're trying to find a phone number for the woman to call her and let her know but no luck yet. I think I may just write her a letter at this point and tell her to call me, we have her address.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turn the account information over to Alan if you have not done so already. Then send it to a mod as well. They'll find out if it is a mule or not.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah already did that, but hopefully we can shut downb this guys gravy train. I like wasting scammers time, but I REALLY like taking away REAL income from them.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, reporting bank accounts is the best way to cut off the gravy train. Often a lad borrows bank accounts and mules from other scammers since not all of them have the resources they need to be successful.

Reporting accounts and taking mules out of circulation will cause mistrust and paranoia amongst the lads. There is some degree of loose organization amongst them but not like what we have here to use against them.

Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hoorah wrote:
Dear M@jor @lan @haefer,

1t is a pity..

Lol it's a pity two of his bank accounts will be out of action soon, moron gave me the same info to pass onto Alan too.

Btw, you might just want to leet the first bank account name a little bit
Wink

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good work hoorah Very Happy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lads do get ratsey when they find themselves here or at SW, you can deny that it was you, hacker got into your email, some of them know about that!

Just think about those bank accounts, when they get closed how will he explain to his oga?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad I was baiting sent me this:

Quote:
How are You Today and How is Life, Indeed I descided not to communicate with you any longer but my wife asked that i should tell you my Mind.
The Referal Doctor called me days back and told me that You are bussy spoiling my Nmae on the Internet, well this is so sad of you, Does this mean you are pretending to be with me while you take a sword and stab me on my back.
Please what is the Meaning of This below. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126112&view=previous
The doctor called and show me this .

My reply was 100% truthful - first sentence, anyway:

Quote:
I don't see your name anywhere on that page.
What the hell are you talking about? And what the hell is that site anyway?

What had happened was that I'd asked for a mass bait of one of the scammer characters concerned after the Lads had tried to use a Cancer modality on me (which is something I hate).

However, the page had nothing to do with the Lad in question, and I was able to bluff my way out.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
good work hoorah Very Happy

Thanks!

He won't reply to me anymore, despite my best efforts. It looks like the accounts have been sent to Alan multiple times so hopefully that will at least alert the mule that something is up.

I actually used to work in the fraud department for an online reseller, and would find the 'repackaging' mules and let them know about the scam, but never had such a hard time trying to find a phone number once I had an address. Oh well, guess I'll type up a letter today.

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used another account on him to "apply" for a job, and he gave me a script and told me to email him at another address with all of my details, so he's still listening to his spam address but won't respond to me.

If anyone wants to bait this guy, his first response to my inquiry was 2 bank accounts. [email protected]. At the very least, we'll find out if he's still using the same mule.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@hoorah
Quote:
So, y0u thought this is a game or scam?

The simplest answer may be the best.

"Is it a scam?"

or even the ambigious

"Is it?"

They have nothing to go on and have to go off message to respond or drop the scam.

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic