SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To anyone that is interested in a bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone that read my "story" about my mom, or anyone just wanting a bait, I have email addresses for you because I decided not to bait them myself since I have very strong emotional ties to this one.
These guys have been stringing her along for months and months. They have done everything from calling her baby and i love you to acting like the fbi and threatening to send her to jail. Somewhere along the line there was a prince involved too.
I still haven't found the first email from them yet, but I think it was some kind of inheritance scam. They have come up with so many different characters, it's really hard to keep track of.
This is the oldest email I could find. it's from may 29 2009.

Subject: DID YOU SEND ANY ONE TO CLAIMYOUR FUNDS
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 04:19:56 +0100

(OFR) Honourable Minister of Finance
Federal Ministry of Finance

Attn: Beneficiary,

Your Over Due Contract/Inheritance Funds.

This is to notify you that your over due contract/inheritance funds has been gazette to be released, at key telex transfer (KTT) direct wire transfer to you or through any of our correspondent bank nominated by the senate committee for foreign payment transfer.

Meanwhile, a woman came to my office few days ago with a letter, claiming to be your true representative. Here are her information for you to confirm to this office if this woman is truly from you or not so that the Federal Government will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account as stated below:

Name: Mrs. Janet White
Bank Name: Wells Fargo N.A
Bank Address: San Francisco CA. USA .
CC Account Number: 007865433.

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you. You are requested to fill and send this information for clerifications purposes so that your fund alued U.S$30million dollars will be remitted into your nominated bank account as follow:

(1) Your Full name And Address:
(2) Your Age And Marital Status:
(3) Your Occupation:
(4) Your Telephone/Fax Number:
(5) Your Nationality:

As soon as we receive the above requested information, we will commence with all necessary procedures in other to remit your funds into your account.

Howeer, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. White, if we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today. We are sorry for any inconenience the delay in transferring of this fund must have caused you.

Best regards,

Hon. Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman (OFR)
Federal Ministry of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria

This is the newest

Re: Fw: UPDATE ON THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT.Friday, January 22, 2010 8:23 AMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"ANTHONY ELUMELU" <[email protected]>View contact detailsTo:

Hello baby Love,

Compliment of the day?How are you doing?Hope you are ok.I am missing you very much now.

I am very unhappy for not have been chatting with you for days now.I received an email from the Citi Bank,my baby I am very happy that every thing will be concluded by 4th of next month.

Meanwhile I want you to know that I am now with the newly acting president Federal Republic of Nigeria and has assited in signing every Legal documents from his office as the newly appointed acting presidency which you are supposed to pay for the whole to him.I did paid the sum of US$1,150 which now you are no longer to be ask for any thing from the acting president.

Moreso,baby,I will be meeting with you on the 7th of next month which is my holidays period which will extend to april,so you can see that I have a lot of time to spend with you,I was the one calling your phone since morning,please bear with me cause I had wanted to tell you on telephone.

Finally,you have to act fast and work towards settling with the citi bank by sending the requirements to them.I also must let you know that I was in Court yesterday and glory to God those hoodlums has been sentenced to 20yrs each imprisonment for their evil acts on foreign beneficiaries.

I will be expecting to hear from you today to knowing if the computer has been amended or not.

Thanks.

Yours love.

Chief Anthony.

Subject: UPDATE ON THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT.
To:
Cc:
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 12:33 PM

ATTENTION

SEQUEL TO THE FINAL RELEASE ORDER INSTRUCTIONS RECEIVED TODAY FROM THE TOP OFFICIALS OF THIS BANK,I WISH TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT TODAY ALL LEGAL PROCEEDURES HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE.

ON THIS JUNCTURE,YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US IMMEDIATELY YOU CONFIRM THIS EMAIL WHAT WE DID REQUESTED FROM YOU.WE DID REQUEST YOU TO FORWARD TO US YOUR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS AND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE ATTCHMENT OF IT WHICH YOU SENT COULD NOT OPEN,SO YOU HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE SURE YOU COPY IT AND FORWARD IT TO US FOR EASY ACCESS.

IN SEQUENCE TO THIS,I WISH YOU TO KNOW THAT FINAL ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN MADE TO PUT IN MONEY INTO YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARD.WE ALSO WANT TO GET EVERY THING READY SO THAT ONCE YOU CONFIRM ALL THE PAYMENT REQUESTED,YOU WILL HAVE TO BE HANDED OVER ALL YOUR ENTITLEMENTS.

FINALLY,IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE HEAR FROM YOU TODAY TO ENABLE YOU UPDATE US ON HOW FAR YOU HAVE GONE WITH THE CHIEF PAYMENT OFFICER CHIEF ANTHONY ELUMELU OF THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE US ALL THESE WHILE AND YOU AS WELL,BUT WE ARE AWARE THAT HE IS VERY BUSY WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL MATTERS ARISING IN HIS COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT.WE WHERE RELIABLY INFORMED THAT HIS VICE(DEPUTY PRESIDENT) IS NOW THE ACTING PRESIDENT,SO HE IS NOW FREE AT THE MOMENT TO UPDATE US,SO WE NEED YOU TO GO ACROSS TO HIM FOR BOTH OF YOU TO LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON NOW.

SINCERELY YOURS.

MR.WILLIAMS RHODES

CITI BANK.

This chief anthony character also sends her emails from "office of the presidency" - [email protected]

Have at 'em. If you need anymore info. on them let me know and I'll try to get it. She also had their phone numbers, I'll try to get those as well.

Good luck and thank you
Sally
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent out. Let the pain begin...
Dr_Pimper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might jump on with this one. These lads are absolute scum, so I think a safari might be in order. Maybe a tattoo as well... Twisted Evil

Safari -- Roland Stuart -- Lagos to Port Harcourt 1000km round trip -- FUCK U AND FUCK PORT HARCOURT

China

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would you choose?
A: YES I WOULD CHOOSE ALIVE --- S3cur1ty Sh13ld lad

Why must u giv me the shits like this? --- John Koffi

Sand Timer 1 year - I. O. Babatunde
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally

I'm in. I will try to make their life as miserable as I possibly can. Evil or Very Mad

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in as well...
The [email protected] is gone.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sticks a fake $100 note on a hook and casts the line...*

I'm in too if I can get one of them interested Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks y'all!
You made my day! I can't wait to hear some funny stories.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sally
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:

The [email protected] is gone.

I'm not surprised. I have several Janet-White-was-in-our-office-today emails in my catcher account and they all are from different addresses. I've never tried to bait any of them but I may start today . . . . Smile

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
trustingod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello , I want in .I have been away ,but now I am ready to go again .Just do wat has to be done TY TnG
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know how to put a picture on here? During going through her emails, I found a picture of this cheif anthony guy ( [email protected] ) or what he claims to be a picture of him.

I think this next email is somehow a part of the same scam. If not, they could use some jacking with anyway.

To:
Subject: Attn://Your bank refused releasing your funds//advise.
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:21:39 +0000

Attn:Madam,

Sequel to the meeting held today with the board of directors regarding the situation at hand with your bank.

It may interest you to know that this morning your bank has refused to release your Funds which is currently in their bank.We have made them to know that you have paid for all expenses here in Nigeria and that you are not owning a cent.

We where meant to understand that you must pay for the INHERITANCE TAX FEES of the sum of US$17,500.I also told them in the email which we the directors of Operation that they should deduct it from then original money,but they said that we are Africans and that we do not detect to them on how to run there banking system in your Country.

Please madam,one thing I do want to let you know now is that the ball is in your court and there is nothing left for us to do.Please I must warn you not to discuss any thing with the bank cause I am working things out to assisting you with the money through my bank if you can only arrange for them the sum of US$3,500 while the balance comes from my bank.I wanrn again,do not disclose to your bank about this funds yet,cause you will be held for terrerorism and money laundering,I warned.

Get back to me immediately while I correspond with your bank immediately.

Hope for your anticipated response.

Mr.Vincent Akaeze.

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Attn://Your bank refused releasing your funds//advise.
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:38:41 -0600

Dear Vincent, This is exactly what I expected to happen. I have sent you the last dollar I have and now I am requested to send more. It never ends. I have not paid any of my bills this month so soon I will be sitting here in the cold with no lights and no water let alone the fact that I have no food in the house.

You know I do not have $3500 I don't even have $35. and as I said no gifts for my babies. This is what hurts the most that I trusted that every thing was going to be OK and I would be able to shop for the babies.

You say for me to advise you. What can I tell you that I haven't already told you.

Sincerely,

Right before Christmas when she's trying to buy gifts for her grandkids. Freakin jerks!

Enjoy yourselves!
Sally[/img]
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one more for you

Sent: Tue 1/19/10 5:39 AM
To:

Dear

In furtherance to our avowed resolve to pay our beneficiaries their funds, starting this January, the British Deposit Insurance Corporation has raised a certified bank draft in your favour to the tune of $3.5M;

To lay credence to that commitment, I have personally arrived the USA with your certified bank draft. I came through New York yesterday and right now, I am in USA, because I have a draft for someone else, also which I have to deliver and assist them with clearance.

It is important that I meet with you, but this is my first time in the USA, so I do not know my way around. The telephone number I can be reached at is 914 205 1795. Please call me so I can instruct you on the modalities and you tell me how to meet with you.

I have limited time here, so you call me urgently.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Amadi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: Att: Mr. Lawrence Amadi RE: NIGERIAN DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:51:31 -0600

Dear Mr Amadi, You ask on the phone how much money I had sent so far on this account and after adding it up I found that I have sent $7740.00. I know that I have done with out a lot since the end of May but didn't keep up with the amount as I went along.

Sincerely
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally, just a tip for you, if it's possible can you include the headers too please?

Header info fya here: The IP address

To insert an image you will need to create a photobucket account (free), upload pics to there, then copy the link to the location of the picture and use the "Img" button to insert.

And again, if any of that is unclear, just holla. Wink

@ trustingod, welcome back. Am sure if you ask mod nicely he can reinstate UN for you.

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. Here are the headers

Office of the presidency:

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.206.144) by mta107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:13:54 -0800
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2010 20:13:53 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2010 20:13:53 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.222] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2010 20:13:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp132.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Jan 2010 20:13:53 -0000

Chief Anthony Elumelu:

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.51) by mta1077.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:23:37 -0800
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 08:23:36 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 08:23:36 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.223] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 08:23:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 08:23:36 -0000

Vincent Akaeze:

I haven't been able to get his yet. for some reason every single email that shows to have come from him, when I open it it shows to have come from my mom. Like she forwarded it to herself from somewhere. I can't figure it out yet.

Sally
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is this jokers latest email

ARRIVED USA WITH YOUR CHECK‏
Sent: Tue 1/19/10 5:39 AM
To:

Dear

In furtherance to our avowed resolve to pay our beneficiaries their funds, starting this January, the British Deposit Insurance Corporation has raised a certified bank draft in your favour to the tune of $3.5M;

To lay credence to that commitment, I have personally arrived the USA with your certified bank draft. I came through New York yesterday and right now, I am in USA, because I have a draft for someone else, also which I have to deliver and assist them with clearance.

It is important that I meet with you, but this is my first time in the USA, so I do not know my way around. The telephone number I can be reached at is 914 205 1795. Please call me so I can instruct you on the modalities and you tell me how to meet with you.

I have limited time here, so you call me urgently.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Amadi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: Att: Mr. Lawrence Amadi RE: NIGERIAN DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 02:51:31 -0600

Dear Mr Amadi, You ask on the phone how much money I had sent so far on this account and after adding it up I found that I have sent $7740.00. I know that I have done with out a lot since the end of May but didn't keep up with the amount as I went along.

Sincerely yours,

Here's the header

Received: from blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.76]) by bay0-hmmc1-f1.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:39:58 -0800
Received: from BLU109-W29 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s1.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:39:41 -0800
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scrappinsally wrote:
Does anybody know how to put a picture on here? During going through her emails, I found a picture of this cheif anthony guy ( [email protected] ) or what he claims to be a picture of him.

I very much doubt it's actually him in the picture. More likely it's a photograph from some victim who sent him a picture, or one he just pulled off Google Images.
I think there's a thread on Scamwarners about pictures used by scammers though. Might be worth posting it on there if he's using it on other potential victims too.

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously doubt it's him also, but I'll post it to see if anyone has ran across it too.

He says his name is CHIEF ANTHONY ELUMELU.

Hope I did the picture right.

Sally

Last edited by scrappinsally on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, he looks so dapper.

I've thrown my hat in, fingers crossed I can take him for a merry ride.
scrappinsally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, this made me laugh so hard my side is hurting.
I found this in mom's emails.
She was getting tired of sending money and not getting paid off, and she told them so. So they told her that she had been scammed by this guy, they turned him in and he got arrested. They sent these pictures to ease her mind to know that this scammer is off the streets. But please will you send more money to us, because we aren't scamming you.

Mr. Kilmore before he was arrested

Mr. Kilmore after he was arrested

Bahahahahaha!!!!
Sally
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

ScrappinSally thanks heaps for all of this ... all good.

Feedback please ...I've been digging around to see if I might come up with a decent alter ego and might just have what I was looking for here.

I'm gonna be a nice, recently widowed elderly genteel woman from outback Queensland, Australia. There isn't much in the way of men folk here and my Herb took care of everything for me ... especially keeping the dingo population down, and dealing with the bills and finances. Numbers just give me a headache which is why I leave that for the men folk.

With the death of my husband, Herb, I now own and manage [insert station name] in north Queensland. STATION-X is a modest property with just over 8,000 head of cattle on about 525,000 hectares (almost 1.3 M acres).

ScrappinSally, any suggestions as to how I might have come across these lads? Personally I prefer to just go cold with them all ... one at a time though ... to stay clear of anyone else and ScrappinSally. Don't want them to twig onto this.

My character is a bit heat addled, swears a lot and likes serious bondage, and bestiality ... it's the remoteness. What to do, huh? She doesn't trust internet banking and the nearest WU is just next door - about 800 kms away. She wants to set up a refugee camp / safari park / [insert some silly thing] in honour of Herb who just loved Africa after having been stationed in North Africa (Rats of Tobruk) during the 'war'.

I can find plenty of genuine cattle stations here and many (most) have websites. My concern is that I might put these tools into a potentally lucrative line of business ... not a good thing.

EDIT: I removed some text because of the 419Eater policy. There are plenty of good things I can do without being feral ... all it takes is imagination, a sharp object and some lubrication. Smile

Finally, has anyone managed to make contact? Initial feedback?

Just a thought ... should ScrappinSally (a mod?) edit the email addresses we have so that they don't appear in a google search? Just a thought. You see, I did a search on the paymaster dude and linked straight to this thread. We might want to lie doggo for a bit huh?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic