SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Red Ox and welcome to 419eater

I hope you have a little more than a little spare time. This is a very addicting occupation. Bait safe and above all have fun.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
zippymorongo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I discovered this site while I was searching for material to send off to a scammer. I must say I am indeed impressed. I have been scambaiting on my own for the last four years. This being said, I have finally perfected (or close to it) a method that works great for the type of scam about a dying person who wants you to give out money to charity. You know it. Anyway, I have worked out the rough edges and behold, I am getting the cons to wire me money. I'm chuckling as I write this. I like the resources available to me here. Perhaps in the near future, I'll post my work to see how you all run with it.
Good to be aboard,
Zippy
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

Just wanted to drop a hello in the forum. I´m currently fooling around with some scammers and will post info about it laterz Smile

Good work everyone! Some stories are amazing! Still got a lot to learn.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zippymorongo wrote:
Anyway, I have worked out the rough edges and behold, I am getting the cons to wire me money.

Welcome to Eater but please follow our guidelines.
We do not discuss cash-baiting on these forums. We do not advocate any form of cash-baiting.
There is always a sizeable chance that any money forwarded from a scammer has been stolen from an innocent victim.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
LocoKimono
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, as my rank so openly states, I'm new here Razz

I am completely new to baiting and for a couple of week I have been reading the forum educating myself on methods and modes of baiting. Yesterday I set up my aliases and I am currently waiting for some baits to come my way.

I decided that baiting would be a good thing to do with my free time for two reasons. First, I thought it would be fun to screw with people's minds. Secondly and most important, I wanted to take a little revenge for the emotional and monetary abuse that these, as this site so politely calls them, lads deal out on innocent people all over the world.

So, I wanted to thank the people who have pieced this incredible forum together and say that I am looking forward to joining the fight against 419.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, January. You picked the right month to return. Smile
And welcome to all the new members. Don't forget to feed the cat, and see you around the pretty flowers. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Johnny Sunshine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't 'baited' on any of the scammers. I do get plenty of the scam e-mails on one account (a YaHoo! of course) and I used to trash them out over the stupidity of their language skills and repetitive "form scripts" of their efforts which got boring and only one whiney "she-lad" who was trying to cry about how she was all "real and true and legitimate" which just made me laugh.
The account used to get hundreds a day and after my latest retalitory efforts is down to 30 or so.
The efforts being, I open four to reply to, and then copy and paste the return addresses to the next messages. (copy and erase from the first, paste to the second, copy the second ones reply address and erase, paste to the third and so forth) then go to the message body and look for the addresses there, copy and paste to the CC address in reverse order so everyone gets at least one if not two. Sometimes the return address in the message is different from the one for just clicking the reply button.
And those are ALL different from the sender address and the sender addresses usually result in a "Message not Delivered/Deliverable" anyway.
And then for a bit of amusement, as I look at the message body for addresses, I'll alter the message. Making it truthful in it's aim? Make them sound buggerish upon each other, for the use of the mass-mail spam program and list.
And trying to send the same subject scam within the four I open. All lotto and drawing winners to each other, all FBI/Senate/UN to each other, all the dying of cancers and "stroke sickness" (---lol) whose spouse died after "an illness lastin ONLY four days" to each other.

Just something to do in my unemployed boredom between hitting the job posting/employment sites.

I have a completly fake driver license from Los Angeles, Mexifornia (USA) that I have used that has a phony name and such and will pull a phone number out of my nethers. Along with pulled out numbers for Western Union MTCN's for the "fees" I 'send' them.
I figure for each time I do, someone trots to a Western Union office with it to see if it's real. I have had a couple messages that have mentioned they found there was no money with the number, and gave them another but, they can look at Western's site and check a status like I can.

And yes, ......Consume A Hellacious Amount Of Time Doing It...... What I guess I was after, burn time between cigarettes doing something other than smoking another cigarette.

But I'm sure it's all meek and limp compared to the real "BAITING" that goes on with you guys.
My short-term isn't so great (is anyone's?) and keeping notes.......NAH!
So entering into an episode of multi-messaging over time isn't appealing to me so, the daily shuffle and send hoping for no bounce backs of undeliverables will do the. "I think I'm irritating them".
Bip, ba-da-bing, done, next.

And my user handle and my sig is something I picked up from them.
Sometimes you find stuff these kaffirs say fall on the floor laughing funny.

Scam Rock Group
Johnny Sunshine
-------And-------
The Hood Lumps
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I'm new here (this year) and I've only just discovered this site (again). I haven't baited any scammers yet (not since last August, anyway) but I hope to have some (more) on the hook soon. Can I apply for a mentor? (But not Nurse Nasty or Slightyoutofit, since they'r---NO, I mean, I don't know who those strange people are because I'm new here).

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You can pick up a mentor in the surplus forum.

(Can't wait to read how you will squeeze fresh lad soul.)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
zaphoid23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I found this site thanks to NN and the great comic book bait.

Everyone seems to be doing great work and having lots of fun, so I'm reading up the beginners threads. I have just started with a straight bait, and have a lad nibbling on the hook at the moment, so I'm interested in where that will go.

Have fun and give them hell

Zaph.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Otterfan. Smile

Welcome zaph. I'm glad you joined us and are reading up. Check out Otterfan's (the guy two posts up there^^!) thread in Eater University called "Straight Baiting." It's excellent. Good luck with your lads. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.
I'm new here. Like most people, I've received these 419 emails for years but really it's never occurred to me to just mess with them. Lack of imagination maybe.

I've been reading through the forums over the past two or three days, and have just begun working on a few baits. I'm going to sign up for a mentor.
HollyHigh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and good hunting! Wink

- "You will die in penury and wild birds will feed on your remain. OOOOOOOOOOOOO your father and Mother are dead aminal in my pot of soup. I do not have words to qualify you anymore. Goat" - Very angry Haiti scammer R1chard Z33man <--- Extremely happy about this one!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back otterfan! The lads are lining up to be baited by you! jump_4_joy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Cefaral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey all, I've been lurking around for a little while and just now stumbled on this thread.
I've just now started my first bait. Inspired by the many many stories here on the forums. My goals are just to annoy the scammers with my endless questions and delays, and generally just waste their time, so however my first bait turns out... I won't be dissapointed Smile

Cefaral
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all the new family members. Make sure you don't sit in grandpa's favorite chair.
He gets a bit grumpy. Wink

Hope you have a great time reading baits and looking at all the funny pictures of lads.
Get your creative juices flowing and have a good time making lads miserable.

Also make sure you read the stickies at the top of the page on every forum.
They help alot! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, i have been mooching around for a while now, (what a great site), doing a bit of reading and up to now, a little mental plotting.
Hoping to take a "lad" or two through the "Pain" barrier myself, very soon.
Anyway i will introduce myself, my name is PG Malone (Or is it? Wink )
Be great to have a mentor for while but i will post that request in the correct area.
Got a few contacts around the world i can draw on if needed Laughing
Oh yes and before i forget, i hate thieves of any kind.

Regards PiGgy Malone
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, PS Malone it's good to have you aboard. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
lazergravel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

This thing with baiting got to me whilst reading a very suspicious letter in my spam-folder. A co-worker told me that it was a fraud letter and showed me this site.

Got very intrested, I mean is there a better weekend pleasure than plotting your story?

So a week ago or so I fired two mails to two different "lads". Got hooked. They're still writing and both of them are off-script although they're trying to go back. Not gonna happen.

I haven't told them any details at all, just using the fake information in the footer.

Just wanted to let you guys now I exist here despite the fact that I rather read than write.

My setup is a secure mail account, a online phone-number and a fake character Smile

/L
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've been scambaiting on and off for a little while but haven't introduced myself.

I have baited a couple of scammers with varying degrees of success, the best one being a dude who sent me a picture of his sexy secretary, and then went on a small safari around the lower half of Malaysia. Sadly, I accidentally deleted his emails so now am trying to find a replacment trophy.

My current lad and I are organising a trip to Burkina Faso, which I've heard is nice this time of year. My character is in a wheelchair so he will need a hotel with disabled access and I hope my scammer will take some pictures of an appropriate hotel's interior and accompany each pic with a detailed description of why and how X feature is suitable for a wheelchair and how it will meet my needs.

Look forward to working with some of you!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome lazergravel and maureensock. Very Happy You don't have to be a postwhore like me to make a difference in the lives of the lads, lazergravel. Go get them without writing here, if that's your style. We will always be around to offer any advice needed. You might find your "weekend" hobby turning into a daily thing. Just warning ya! Smile
Good luck on your safari, maureensock! I hope the lad finds you a 5-star hotel, and treats you in the manner to which you have become accustomed. In fact, insist on it! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Rincewind
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, been enjoying baiting for quite a few years, then knocked it on the head when I felt a bit burnt out from the amount of lads I was trying to juggle.
(old name removed as requested some time ago via Shiver - Mods/Admin can verify me if they wish, I won't take offence)

Restarted a couple weeks back after a very attractive Russian lady's picture arrived in my email account. Transferred her to one of my old baiting names and been slowly leading her down the garden path ever since.

On a special note, my experience from 419eater has actually helped me spot bogus items being presented at work, so a big thanks!

I'm going to consider myself a more causal baiter than going for a bulk killer.
Fly Fishing as opposed to Fishing Fleet as it were. Wink

I am not in Nigeria and what your son is saying is not wrong. Sometimes the internet providers have a problem with the positioning of the satelite and it reads Africa, or America and sometime it reads japan all depending on the satelite positioning to get better service. - Cardinal Angelo Sodano 41.222.192.102 (Benin-Africa)
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Rincewind

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
lazergravel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Welcome lazergravel and maureensock. Very Happy You don't have to be a postwhore like me to make a difference in the lives of the lads, lazergravel. Go get them without writing here, if that's your style. We will always be around to offer any advice needed. You might find your "weekend" hobby turning into a daily thing. Just warning ya! Smile
Good luck on your safari, maureensock! I hope the lad finds you a 5-star hotel, and treats you in the manner to which you have become accustomed. In fact, insist on it! Very Happy

Haha thank you very much. Well, as you say it might turn out that way. Smile

Will try to be a little active here though, just to get the atmosphere you know Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic