SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

On-line form available for baiters to use

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Q: Based on the following information, can you answer this question...

A: Yes, I can answer this question based on the information provided.

Genius! Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a nice piece of work. Well done. I will probably use this from time to time.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. This relates to Mega Bandit's comment about his lad realizing this isn't an official WU form. The last page of the form is:

Can you get rid of the "Create you own form" link and the Google Docs logo?

2. Many questions are designed more for baiter amusement than to waste the lad's time (example, Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?). I enjoy laughing at lame responses to questions like this as much as anyone and I know a lot of lads are too dense to realize they are being mocked. However, there are surely other lads who are smart enough to realize they are being played and will quit trying when they see this kind of question. This type of lad is arguably more dangerous as they can make their scams more believable to their victims.

All things considered, this is a very nice piece of work. Thanks for putting it together and sharing it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work and about to get tested with my lads. Thank you for the chuckles.

A few thoughts...

Wouldn't it be nice if just at the end all the answers disappeared ... perhaps send a command to close the tab or browser or just empty the fields and redisplay from the beginning? Randomise it perhaps so that no pattern is obvious. Noticed some lads just held down keys and skipped through ... can't have that. Perhaps do some error trapping on a few cells to keep them busy ... ??

As for some clever lads noticing that this is not a genuine site, maybe attach a beta tag sign somewhere ... and after all, that will explain why it kept erasing the lad's carefully entered details. If you do go with a beta tag then it opens up an opportunity for followup emailed questionnaires to yet another buggy fake beta site. Would help if the lad was told that successfully completing the QA questionnaire is the ONLY way they will get what they want. In the QA questionnaire you might want to ask even sillier questions like ... have you ever had sex with an animal larger than mouse but smaller than an elephant, when did you start masturbating, have you stopped masturbating, and of course the please explains and how often ... why you may ask? Well, it's silly and WU is proudly supporting a cross cultural study on the mating habits of it's most prolific customers.

Just a few thoughts ... but what you already have is pure gold Smile

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tig you are a genius!

I've just sent the link to a lad who kindly informed me that I've won $1M in some lottery.

Can't wait for the reply!

Very Happy
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can't get rid of the Google logo I could make something similar for you outside of Google Docs. You'll have to bug Bankster or someone else to host though.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here (this is my first post on this site - I hope I'm doing this correctly), and am really getting a kick out of all this.

Before going to the error page at the end of the quiz, maybe you could add "Thank you. Your number will be available shortly. Please take a few moments to complete our customer satisfaction survey" - with another barrage of questions - and THEN go to the error page.

Just a thought.
DirkGently
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This form is x-act-lee what I was looking for! Thanks a bunch, Tig!

I believe that if someone else wants to host this kind of stuff then it's fairly easy to do on a free hosting service with a free domain like uk.co.tc or something similar ( eg smartdots.com) . Just a suggestion Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wahee a great waste of time on the w.u. forms!

Quote:
Hello: Brother ******,

Why are you stressing me? I have filled the attachment so many times and the site is still telling me that there is something I need to be filled and I have filled everything and I know there is nothing else to fill.

This has taking almost three hours. I am tired of the site and I will not waist my time filling such form again. Since you find it very difficult to send the money through western union, I will advice you to send it through money Gram.

Go to any of the gas station or a supermarket that have money Gram agent and send the money through money Gram to the name of my secretary (5erg1us 3ne).

Below is the information which you will use to send the money..
Receiver’s name: 5erg1us 3ne.
Receiver location: London Uk.
Amount: 4,800 pounds.

Send your full name as the sender of the money:........
Send your full address as the sender of the money:.......
Send telephone number for easy communication.
Your nationality:..................

You have to send the MTCN payment confirmation immediately you send the money and I will proceed to secure the sworn affidavit and I will also send you attach copy of the document for your perusal.

I am waiting to receive the MTCN payment confirmation and your full details to enable me get the sworn affidavit secured.

Barrister F3L1x W1tt3r

I Did This To Prove My sincerity And I Can Never Be Alive To See This Kind Of Wickedness Go Through In My Face Without Exposing It To The Person.
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Current hate right now?
'Filling in this form'

Haha!

Excellent, thank you, this is exactly what I need for my Russian lawyer man.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies to all for neglecting this thread recently. I've been tied up with RL work stuff but I’m back to normal now.

@ Mega Bandit wrote:
One of my lads was unusually savvy. He figured out this site was hosted by Google Documents and wasn't an official Western Union site.

I could knock up a spoofed Yahoo News story about how Western Union have adopted Google Docs to host their on-line forms. Here's a example of the sort of thing I mean. I made this one recently to convince lads to take photos holding signs

Click to see news story

If the general feeling is that this would do the trick, I'll knock up a similar news article to provide the back-story for this project.

@ Raga Man wrote:
Can you get rid of the "Create you own form" link and the Google Docs logo?

I don't think I can get rid of that in Google docs. It may be possible to copy and edit the page source code and host it elsewhere though. I'll play around with this and see if I can come up with anything.

@ Raga Man wrote:
Many questions are designed more for baiter amusement than to waste the lad's time

That's true Raga Man. I initially made this just to amuse myself with a few lads and didn't really give a lot of thought to the questions. It was only after I started getting so many lads responding, that it occurred to me that I could share the form and spreadsheet and post it on Eater for everyone to use. I'd be happy to make a more plausible version though. Perhaps we could all collaborate on a new set of questions.

@ dogsbum wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if just at the end all the answers disappeared

This would be really easy. I could add something in the confirmation message like "Click the following link to display your MTCN". The hyperlink, would simply link back to the blank form so they'll have to fill it out again. The answers will still save to the spreadsheet each time they do this so we can see how many times they went around the course.

@foo123 wrote:
If you can't get rid of the Google logo I could make something similar for you outside of Google Docs

I'm happy to collaborate and share with anyone here who can help develop this further.

@ Father Bullocks wrote:
Before going to the error page at the end of the quiz, maybe you could add "Thank you. Your number will be available shortly. Please take a few moments to complete our customer satisfaction survey" - with another barrage of questions - and THEN go to the error page.

Again, this one would be really easy. All we'd need to do is add the text to the confirmation page and the hyperlink to the 'customer satisfaction survey'. We could all suggest questions and I could then make the new Q&A form to link on to. Alternatively, if anyone else feels inspired to take on the 'customer satisfaction survey', I’ll happily hand it over and then I could add the hyperlink when it's done.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far. I'm really pleased so many people have found it worth using. Please all post your thoughts and I'll start on the changes based on the responses.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Tigbitties"]Apologies to all for neglecting this thread recently. I've been tied up with RL work stuff but I’m back to normal now.

@ Mega Bandit wrote:
One of my lads was unusually savvy. He figured out this site was hosted by Google Documents and wasn't an official Western Union site.

I could knock up a spoofed Yahoo News story about how Western Union have adopted Google Docs to host their on-line forms. Here's a example of the sort of thing I mean. I made this one recently to convince lads to take photos holding signs

Click to see news story

PURE BL00DY GENIUS!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"THEN YOU WILL COMPLY AND PLEASE AFTER THE LOAN IS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU DO RUN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY PLEASE"

Closed lad accounts (x 2)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimmy - how? Shocked

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
Jimmy - how? Shocked

Sorry to be a bit slow here, but how what?!

Question

"THEN YOU WILL COMPLY AND PLEASE AFTER THE LOAN IS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU DO RUN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY PLEASE"

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you make such thing of course Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
How can you make such thing of course Smile

Mortal, whilst it would make me very proud to take the credit for this masterpiece, the trophy goes to Tigbitties.....see further back in the thread.

The man is 'summit else'!

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh got it wrong.. Embarassed

Juan's hidden fries!
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*looks at the last several comments*

Looks like the confusion arose from jimmy's misplaced quote tags.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, that's very true, my friend.

Juan's hidden fries!
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just finished the spoofed news article to provide the back story for the Google Docs link up. I made this look like a CNN Tech news item.

http://c n n .news_today.mailnew.com
Just remove the spaces after c n n

Feel free to send this URL on to your lads.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Nero419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
LOL @ the news article

Quote:
Amongst the first on-line forms to be migrated to the new G00gle D0cs platform was W3st3rn Uni0n's highly publicised M T C N R3tr1eval 5y5tem launched last year to help combat fraudulent use of the money transfer process.

clapping

"Search and Rescue Thread" <<<=== With Success!
Cellphone x 7 Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:
*looks at the last several comments*

Looks like the confusion arose from jimmy's misplaced quote tags.

Yup - guilty!

Embarassed

partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties wrote:
Quote:
I did this in Google Docs which made it so easy, that even I could manage it. If there's a general interest here for more information on how to do this, I'll post a step by step 'How To' in the Helps, Hints and Tips forum.

Yessir, would like to know how to build up such a online form and connect with a spreadsheet.

And - the articles are simply brilliant. Thanks.
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic form, and well deserving of this bump.

My pet M0ses J0nes should be taking it for the second time today, it a great way to get a feel for how stupid your lad is and how much you should be able to get away with.

Fave answer so far:

Q. Current hate right now?
A. Animals

someone call the RSPCA

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've started work on a set of questions for another version of the form. A sort of 'Son of the MTCN Retrieval System' The idea would be a set of more plausible questions designed for the less gullible lad. This was prompted by Raga Man's feedback

Raga Man wrote:
Many questions are designed more for baiter amusement than to waste the lad's time (example, Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?). I enjoy laughing at lame responses to questions like this as much as anyone and I know a lot of lads are too dense to realize they are being mocked. However, there are surely other lads who are smart enough to realize they are being played and will quit trying when they see this kind of question. This type of lad is arguably more dangerous as they can make their scams more believable to their victims.

The following list shows what I've got so far. I'm looking for ideas / suggestions for more questions to add and feedback on whether other baiters feel any of these go too far and might scare off any street-wise lads.
Quote:
Questions about you
Name
Your email address
Are you sending or receiving money
Your phone number
Your full address
Date of birth
Age at next birthday
Height
Weight
Sex
Astrological sign (Note, the system will verify your answer against your date of birth. Incorrect answers will result in the MTCN being withheld.
Inside leg measurement
Shoe size
Hat size

Questions about the sender of the money
Name of the person who is sending you the money
Address of person who is sending you the money
Age of person who is sending you the money
Relationship to sender
How long have you known the sender
Are you in an intimate relationship with the sender

Questions about the payment
Enter the country and city where you intend to pick up the payment
Enter the country and city from where the payment is being sent
Enter the amount
Explain the exact reasons you are receiving this money.
What will you do with the payment.

Questions about your location
The following questions are all about your location. We need to know where in the world you are for security purposes. These questions will test your local knowledge to determine whether you are providing your true location.
Where exactly are you located now.
What time is it now where you are
Is it day or night
What is the weather like today in your current location. (Note: Our global weather database will check if you have given the correct weather)
What was the weather like yesterday
What was the weather like the day before yesterday.
Look out of the window now. Describe exactly what you can see.
Enter the longitude of your current location
Enter the latitude of your current location
Go outside and look directly at the sun. What is its estimated angle of declination above the horizon.
Name three star constellations currently visible from your current location
What is the name of your local newspaper.
What was the headline news story in your local newspaper today.
What program is currently being transmitted on your local television station
What program is currently being transmitted on your local radio station
Name a well known local actor
Name a well known local singer
Name a song by this local singer

Questions about the authenticity of the payment
Have you been 100% honest with the sender
Have you promised the sender anything you are not able to deliver.
Do you promise, in the sight of God Almighty, and on pain of your immortal soul burning in the all consuming fires of hell for all eternity that:
a) You are not a scammer
b) You have been 100% truthful
c) You have not attempted to deceive the sender in any way

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to have a go at making their own on-line forms, I've posted a step-by-step guide in the Help, Hints and Tips forum.

Click to view thread

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic