SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

On-line form available for baiters to use

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can never have too many forms for lads to fill out so here's one I made earlier which is available for any baiters here to use.

I've been having fun with this little on-line Western Union form which I knocked up a couple of month ago. The form is for the so-called 'Western Union MTCN Retrieval System' and lads have to fill it out if they want to get the precious number. In reality it's just an on-line 6 page form with some random daft multiple choice and free text questions. The responses write to an on-line spreadsheet which automatically stores the lads' answers. The lad must fully complete the form for his responses to be saved.

After sending the link to a bunch of lads I've had over 60 responses so far. You can try out the form and see all the answers using the following links.

Click here for the on-line form

Click here to see all the answers

If you want to try out the form yourself, just enter 'Baiter' as the name and enter at least 1 character into all the free text fields and click on anything in the multiple choice questions or you won't be allowed to progress to the next page. I'll go in and delete all the 'Baiter' responses.

If you'd like your lad to fill this out, then send him this link

http://mtcnretrieval.web.officelive.com

When it gets to the payment stage, I'm sending the lads this email which you're free to copy / modify as needed.
Quote:
As instructed, I have shown the payment details from Western Union below: I made the payment using the Western Union on-line internet facility for sending payments so there is no payment slip to send you. It was all done over the internet.

Sender's name: <<Your baiter character’s name>>
Receiver's name: <<Your lad's name>>
Secret question: What colour
Answer: Blue
Amount sent: 1500 British pounds
MTCN: Use this link to the MTCN: http://mtcnretrieval.web.officelive.com

As soon as you have picked up the payment, please email me to let me know how long it will be before my fund can be sent to me.

You'll be able to spot your lads' entries because they have to enter their name and email address.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Filled it in and it saved my answers fine.

I like this and bookmarked it. Well done Thumbs up

A money gram version would be cool too.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Gotta try it out! Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Chr1stian Nch3kwube will be using it shortly (or longly), depending on the lad's endurance and patience...

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very good
I will find this helpful !!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If toast always lands butterside down, and cats always land on their feet, what would happen if you strapped toast to a cats back and dropped it?

Quote:
the cat would instantly rip in half and the toast would land on the appropriate side and the cat would land on its appropriate side

Brilliant.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: How to become an internet millionaire

I love the trick questions Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tool! Thanks.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great tool, thanks.

And the spreadsheet Q&A is pure gold Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Tigbitties! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fab ! I have been neglecting my lads over Christmas, only had the latest two for about 2 months or so, not got into the payment 'modalities' yet, as I've been messsing around with them asking inane questions for awhile! This should come in a treat when I FINALLY get round to answering their questions Laughing

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats brilliant, you can just sense there frustration already. Will def use this. Thanks again.

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spent 20 minutes reading through the answers lol hilarious!!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I coulkdn't resist having a go. A pity I put down baiter as my name I would love to leave my answers on it. GREAT stuff I will absolutely use this when needed Very Happy

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HA....entry #72 is my lad. Excellent. I'll let her stir a couple of days before I tell her the good news (Western Union has approved our transaction). Cool

Closed lad accounts X3

Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! Okay I know this is a noob question, but what program did you use to build that? It looks so good.

Jwoods
pixiedixie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, I'm reading the answers and laughing my ass off Very Happy Laughing
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just discovered this posting today and cackled reading lad responses (which, no offense, are infinitely funnier than the baiter responses!). I look forward to creating some lad fraudstration.

One thought I had is that you now have a goldmine for creating some lad-on-lad action, as they all enter in their addresses. Was it 3d who got to take part in that? I forget the bait, but someone sent their lad to another lad's house and much entertainment ensued. Perhaps a dolla chop going to one of the addresses? I'm not going to go off unhinged and do that on my own, since it's your form and spreadsheet-in itself a source of much laughter; however, if you can prove that the addresses do not involve ITPs, then meetups could be arranged!

Thanks for putting this together!

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my lad/ladette did well! Too bad that mean Department of Homeland Security canceled all overseas transactions because of the attempted terrorist attack in Detroit on Christmas. Now my poor lad/ladette has a new and more challenging modality to pursue in the quest for funds...

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jwoods wrote:
what program did you use to build that?

I did this in Google Docs which made it so easy, that even I could manage it. If there's a general interest here for more information on how to do this, I'll post a step by step 'How To' in the Helps, Hints and Tips forum.

Now, onto how to increase the pain for your lad. All completed forms result in a message from Western Union being displayed saying that the submission has been rejected. This provides a convenient opportunity for baiters to administer a gentle slap to your lad and to call into question his mental abilities. Here's a couple of examples of what I've been sending them:

Quote:
I received an email from Western Union about your failure to get the MTCN. They said you got too many questions wrong and that is why the MTCN was not displayed to you. They gave an example of the sort of answers you were giving. This is the example they gave. The question was:

Based on the following information, can you answer this question? You're the pilot of an airplane that travels from New York to Chicago - a distance of 800 miles. The plane travels at 200 MPH and makes one stop for 30 minutes. What is the pilot's name?

Apparently you selected the answer "No, I cannot answer this question based on the information provided".

That is clearly the wrong answer. Read the question again and you will see that it is a very simple one. The question said You're the pilot of an airplane So if you are the pilot, then you know the pilot's name because it is your name.

They said they have re-set the form so you can now go back and try again but please think more carefully about the questions before giving your answers or the system won't show you the MTCN.

And when they fail again:

Quote:
I received another email from Western Union about the form for getting the MTCN. The reason you're not seeing the MTCN is because of the wrong answers you're giving. They said one of the question was:

Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3, Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

They said you answered <<enter whatever daft answer your lad gave>>

How could you have got such a simple question wrong. Read the question, it is a really easy. The question said Mary's father has five daughters So if Mary is one of his daughters and you are given the names of the other 4 daughters, what do you think is the name of the 5th daughter. Well, it has to be Mary doesn't it. I tried this out on my 7 year old niece and she gave me the right answer straight away.

They said they have re-set the form again so you can now go back and try again but please think before you answer the questions or the system won't show you the MTCN.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So they will always receive a "not approved" mail? You evil genius Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts X3

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads was unusually savvy. He figured out this site was hosted by Google Documents and wasn't an official Western Union site. Mad

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega, I see you still haven't joined the shepherds, sigh. Let me know if I can help.

This is brilliant! I do not yet have lads that have asked for money as I'm quite a newbie but am working now with a brilliant mentor whose name I cannot reveal. Reading through to here has had me laughing ... almost every time I visit here I laugh a lot. This should become a reality TV show!!!

Goat
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladilicious wrote:
Mega, I see you still haven't joined the shepherds, sigh. Let me know if I can help.

Yeah, just keep rubbing my face in it. Mad One of these days...

Quote:
This should become a reality TV show!!!

If someone managed to get a show about scambaiting on TV, it would raise awareness of scams and scambaiting. I bet it would get good ratings and be very entertaining. We should send letters demanding to get a scambaiting show! Very Happy

Actually, Dr. Phil and his wife engaged in some scambaiting once, and tracked down the guys.

This is the first part, it's about eight parts in total:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIi1nl1R7Pc

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Ladilicious
Not quite a Newb

Location: If you see me, yell over and let me know where I am!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit wrote:
Ladilicious wrote:

Yeah, just keep rubbing my face in it. Mad One of these days...

[

I will not mention it again. I apologize.

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic