SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

convincing lad documents

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think these are the best documents I have ever got from a lad, well the stamps are very good Laughing Shame I cant speak French, so he got a slap for that Twisted Evil

Now where could they have got that contract from, there is no way a lad would spend the time it would need to word that, they are to lazy and most are way to dumb to make something like that

http://members.419eater.com/~jason_dinalt/goldscam1.doc

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, you're right - someone put some real effort into those, they even lined up the tabulations, and it doesn't seem to be signed by a mouse using MSPaint. We need to stamp out this kind of activity, someone may actually believe those forms after all!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sicomp Sarl appears to be a legit precious metals company with a presence in West Africa. I suspect this document was lifted from the web somewhere.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic