SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

somebody get this guy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
trampstamp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this guy has been burned before, or he is somewhat smart. For a noob like me, I'm at a dead end, and I have some others I am working on. So somebody do this guy dirty and keep me posted! ( I have inserted the number 3 in his name so he can't google it. If that is not the proper way to do this, or if it is not necessary, please let me know) Lad's email address is [email protected] Remove the 3's, obviously Very Happy

Dear,
My name is Mu3zamir B in Mo3khtar, legal practitioner with Muz3amir Mok3thar and Associate, Ipoh Perak Malaysia. A late client of mine, Mr. Rodney Pitz who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2002 after losing his best friend, business partner and close associate, Mr. Adam L Howard in a terrorist attack in Bali, Indonesia on 12th October, 2002. Please visit the link below for more news about the incident.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/ wikipedia/commons/8/85/ Balinese_ground_zero.JPG
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_ depth/asia_pacific/2002/bali/
I am contacting you to assist in distributing the money valued $12,500,000. 00 or above left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. This is solely because there is no traceable heir to his estate and as foreigner it is technically possible to make the claim. When the proceeds in his bank account is granted and transferred into your nominated account, we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.
This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. Of course your reputation and mine is important to me and will be protected as I will not involve myself in anything that will damage my profession. If this business proposal offends your moral and ethical values, with respect to that please do accept my sincere apology.
Respectfully,
Muz3amir B in Mo3khtar

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gae Hooker to muza3mirbi3nmuza.
show details Jan 14 (8 days ago)
Mr. Mokhtar,

I am interested in your proposal. Please tell me more.

Dr. Gae Hooker Ph.D
Director: Phallus Veining Research Studies, Inc.
New York, New York 10018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

muz3amir bin to me
show details Jan 14 (8 days ago)

Dear GAE HOOKER,
I will start by thanking you for responding to my e-mail to you and I believe it will be helpful if I explain more about the claim to you for understanding and resolution. I will be glad if you read this e-mail with great understanding and ask me questions after reading where there is need to ask questions.
First before any further explanation, I want you to understand that you were contacted for the fact that you are not from the same country with my late client and by so doing you stand the chance to make the claim. Importantly, I want you to understand that legally you have not to worry about. What I am asking you to do is technically right and legal as long as you did not go announcing to people that you were ask to present yourself as the next of kin not that you are really related to my late client. This is where we have to respect the confidentiality of the claim. As far as the inheritance claim is concern I want to assure you that as a custodian of law with over 15 years of legal experience, I am glad to let you know that this business is legal and safe in the eyes of law.
I was the deceased attorney and closest person he can confined in. This means legally, that I am in position to carry out any business on his behalf as if he was present. I was his attorney for over five years before his demise. My late client has no next of kin mentioned in the estate left unclaimed in the bank as there is no will left behind by him before his death. He married to an Indonesia woman who eventually died after the first three months of the marriage and that prompted him not to marry again until his sudden death. Together with his friend Mr. Adam l. Howard, they came to Malaysia in the early 1990s and invested in real estate and trading during the pick of development in the country.
Like I explained in my first e-mail to you, as the legal friend and Personal attorney, I want you to put up a claim as the next of kin of my late client and friend. When the fund gets approved and transferred to any account we are going to meet to distribute the money for agreed percentage which is 60% to me and 40% to you in order to ensure that we threat each order fairly.
If you accept my preposition to you, I want you to provide me with the Following that will assist us immensely for the progress of the transaction.
1. Any identification of your which could be any of the following, international passport, driver’s license or professional identity card, national identity card. Etc.
2. Your address and contact number.
The requested above will be used to prepare a memo of understanding between us which I will be sending to you as soon as it is ready.
Further directives will be giving to you as soon as the aforementioned are available. Please do not hesitate to call me if there is more clarification you need regarding the whole process or e-mail me if it not possible for you to call.
I am looking forward to build a great and lasting friendship with you.
God bless you.
Regards,
Muz3amir B in M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to mu3zamirm ok3htar.
show details Jan 15 (6 days ago)

Greetings.
It was good to read your email so quickly.

My Informations:
My Full name is Dr. Gae Harry Hooker, Ph.D
My current address is 1669 Bludgeon Ave New York, New York 10018
My direct telephone number is 206-339-6407.

Please send me the proposal so that I may review and eye it for consideration and contents well noted.

Sincerely,
Dr. Gae Hooker Ph.D
Director: Phallus Veining Research Studies, Inc.
New York, New York 10018

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muza3mir Binm3okhtare to me
show details Jan 16 (6 days ago)

DEAR GAE HOOKER,
Thanks for your massage, i will like to let you know legally you have nothing to worry, all i need is your cooperation and trust in this transfer.
send me your scan passport or identity card so i will provide you with the document of the found.
I try to call you but not going true, call me with +60122522418 so we talk more about this transaction also send me your contact mobile phone number for easy communication. this transfer can only take some working days and the money and above left property will be transfer to you as next of king and beneficiary of my late client found.

REGARDS
MUZ3AMIR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir
show details Jan 16 (5 days ago)

Mr Muz3amir,

You keep saying " i have noting to worry about. it is legal." Why do you keep repeating this? Does this mean that something is illegal?

G3ae Hooker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muz3amir Bin3mokhtare to me
show details Jan 17 (4 days ago)

Dear Gae Hooker,
There is nothing illegal about the proposal but for the fact that we have not seen and will only do so when the fund is transferred has been successfully transferred to your nominated account. There is need to state categorically that there is nothing illegal about the claim and that is the only reason I am emphasising on that for you not to have double mind.
I want you to send to me your identification like passport or driver’s license for us to proceed further.
Have a great day.
Regards,
Muz3amir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir
show details Jan 18 (3 days ago)

Mr. Muz3amir,

Ok thank you says I for putting my heart at ease. What is next step?

Muz3amir Bin3mok htare to me
show details Jan 18 (3 days ago)

Dear Hooker,
We only need your identification to get started.
Regards,
Muz3amir

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir
show details Jan 19 (2 days ago)

Muz3amir,

I attached my information for you. I would also like a copy of your ID please.

Thanks.
Gae Hooker

(I attached one of the small, impossible to read passports)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muz3amir Binm3okhtare to me
show details Jan 20 (2 days ago)

Dear Hooker,
Thanks for your attached Identification. Very unfortunate the attachment is too blurred and small sized that it is not verifyable. I advice that you reattach the document in its complete size and resend.
Thanks,
Muz4amir

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir
show details Jan 21 (1 day ago)

Muz3amir,

That is strange the attachment is too small. I can see it perfectly on my computer. Have you upgraded to the new Window's 7? If you are still running XP or Vista, that may be the problem. I will re-attach it for you.

Gae Hooker

(I re-attach the same small passport again)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir

Oh yes, I now see the problem. The .jpg small file was used in the redetachment process in the IPU motherboard. Please forgive me. Here is a a new scan of my passport id. Is is showing in 869x574 pexillation on my computer. Pefect size.

Thanks,
Gae Hooker
(This time I send one of the large, blurred ID's)

Muz3amir Binmo3khtare to me

Dear Gary,
I suggest that you get someone that is better than you with scan to help you out.
Without a verifiable id from you, I am sorry we are not moving an inch further.
Regards,
Muz3amir

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Hooker to Muz3amir
show details 10:05 AM (23 hours ago)

Muz3amir,

How dare you say someone who is better than me? I work at a internetworking CPU research station. I know about computers. I believe it is your computer that is having the problem. Maybe YOU need to find someone who can teach you how to view a image properly. Unless you can figure it out, you are right, we cannot move one inch. LIke I said, you must upgrade to new Windows 7. By the way, my name is Gae, not Gary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muz3amir Bin3mokhtare to me
show details 11:20 AM (22 hours ago)

Dear Gae,
Please don't be offended if my sentence sounds harsh. I am just trying to ensure that the information provided is what is need and nothing more.

Regards,
Muz3amir

Gae Hooker to Mu3zamir
show details 11:45 AM (21 hours ago)

Muz3amir,

What do you mean you cannot see my ID? I can see it ok just fine on my computer, so it must be an issue with yours.

Sincerely,
Gae Hooker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muz3amir Binm3okhtare to me
show details 8:08 AM (1 hour ago)

Dear Gae,
No point arguing about this issue. I suggest that we stop the communication now until anytime we feel is nice to do the right thing. Send your identifiction with pdf file anytime you are will to proceed with the claim. If you are not interested, you can as well stop writing me.

Regards,
Muz3amir

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thats it.
markdavidchapman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take a stab at it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I'm also baiting this guy. He seems to have a problem with my renamed jumbo files as well Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
trampstamp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ThankingArthur:

Good to hear! Post up when you get something good!
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go too, also with a nicely blurred passport pic.

It'll hopefully be no time before he's really does think his PC is at fault!
trampstamp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any luck yet?
jimmy474
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trampstamp wrote:
Any luck yet?

Nah, he stopped replying.....

"THEN YOU WILL COMPLY AND PLEASE AFTER THE LOAN IS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU DO RUN AWAY WITH OUR MONEY PLEASE"

Closed lad accounts (x 2)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep trying. He's just a little paranoid.
Go with him for a while in a straight bait.

Gain his trust. After all he's the bent one and you're an innocent victim! Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic