SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a worthy target!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dukemeister is going mental:
Quote:
Dear Beloved Brother,Jerry,

Read John 3:3 and that will let you know what we mean by initiation, we mean you must be born again and you must defend your faith in Christ, you kust live an exemplary life for others to emulate. We are purely gospel ant, we believe in the new life in Christ which the bible talks about in 2Corinthians 5:17. So you should not be skeptical to fill the form for once you accept Christ as your personal Lord and saviour, you are originally part of us and this is the PATH we refer to that everyone that really want to be part of us nust undergo and that is our initiation. Is indeed initiation into the God life the divine life of God which Christ came to live out for us to emulate. If we develop ourselves in the word of God by being the doer of the Lord, we will experience what Christ experienced while still on earth. Hope to receive your filled form and also tell us what role you wish to play in our organization.

As soon as we receive your registration fees and form, we shall send you a membership card which will make you officially part of us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rev. Duke

10 minutes later
Quote:
DEAR JERRY THIS EMAIL I SENT TO YOU IS NOT FOR YOU, IT WAS A MISTAKE PLS DON'T REPLY TO THIS.

THANKS MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND AM WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN

FROM REV. DUKE

I think everyone's doing a great job.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the greedy bugger this:
Quote:
Dear Reverend Greedy Git,

First things we need to establish are your locality so I can look
out the nearest supply location to you and secondly what sort of
supplies you would be wanting most.

We normally arrange to supply a small mini-bus type vehicle loaded
with goods, that way you get both the vehicle and the aid within.

A standard set up consists of :

Computers - 6
Laptops - 2
Printers - 2

Generator
Fridge - 2
Freezer - 1

Emergency lighting - 6 stands

Clothing - adult 50Kg
Clothing - child 40Kg

Tents - 6
Cooking Utensils - 12 sets eating - 3 sets cooking

Food - dried 12 days supply
Water - 50 litres
Water purification tablets - 12 days supply
Medical Kit - field dressing size

To that we add whatever is available to fill the vehicle to it's
Tare weight taking into account the terrain it will be traversing
to get it to its destination.

If there is anything specific, not on the list please let me know
and I'll see if I can find it.
Currently most of our effort is dealing with the Americas
earthquake, but we will still b in a position to assist, let me
have the answers soonest.

A Jones

He wants more :
Quote:
Dear Agent Jones,
>
>I am more than excited to read your reply. I am short of words,
>the only thing I can say is that God be glorified who has brought
>you to us, your organisation is God sent to us.
>
>I read your email to our executives and some of our children and
>they were all dancing and rejoicing because everything that you
>mentioned in your list are all what we need and whcih we have
>actually prayed to God to provide for us. You are an answer to our
>prayers, may God continue to strenghten you as you continue in the
>business of helping people allover the world.
>
>The only thing I will like you to include in the list is Digital
>camera/camcorder, I will appreciate if you can increase the number
>of laptops to four or five.
>
>Our location is in Accra Ghana the capital city of Ghana West
>Africa
>
>may the Good Lord continue to provide for you and the Dores
>foundation will continue to grow in Jesus name.Amen.
>
>Rev. Duck Ok@for

All he needs do is supply ID and fill in some forms.

Does anyone have some suitable forms?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR JERRY THIS EMAIL I SENT TO YOU IS NOT FOR YOU, IT WAS A MISTAKE PLS DON'T REPLY TO THIS.

It was meant for me as I asked him what "The Path" involved and was it like a fraternity initiation. That was the reply I got.

John 3:3 is the "ye must be born again" bit so I have asked him what the process is so I can be born again properly.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a busy boy the Rev Duck, I had 2 mails from him today, as well as his mugshot so I recognize him at the docks. He's a bit baflled as to how he will get cash out of me, so he's also asking me for donations for the orphans left behind, and trying to get adults aboard the containers bound for the USA (no doubt at a price). Stuff that, they'll give the piggies indigestion.

He has no qualms about container travel or slavery, though.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rolls,

I appreciate your detailed reply.I want you to just scan the letter after writing it instead of sending by post which will take more time.

I have seen the picture of your farm and I showed to some of the participants of the trip that where around at the moment and they where very excited to see it.

I have some few questions which I want to ask:

1. YOU INITIALLY MENTIONED 3 CONTAINERS, SO I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WANT US TO CALCULATE BASED ON THREE 40 FEET CONTAINERS

2. SINCERELY SPEAKING, THERE ARE SOME OF THE PARTICIPANT WHO ARE OLDER THAN 18 AND THEY FEEL VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY AS THEY ARE READY TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY FOR CERTAIN YEARS TO SHOW GRATITUDE TO YOU.

3. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO SPONSOR SOME OF MY REPRESENTATIVE BY AIR TO THE STATES.

4. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY YEARS IS THE MINIMUM PERIOD A PARTICIPANT IS EXPECTED TO WORK WITH YOU BEFORE HE CAN BE FREE TO LIVE ANYWHERE

5. WHAT IS THE ETA OF YOUR SHIP ARRIVAL

6. SINCE YOU SAID WE WILL HAVE TO MEET MR. Sxxxx AT THE DOCK THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE FOR ME AND MY OFFICIALS TO HAVE A GATE PASS INTO THE DOCK, SO I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS YOUR ARRANGEMENT FOR US TO HAVE A GATE PASS TO THE DOCK WHERE WE CAN MEET WITH MR. Sxxxx.

I will send you more better picture of myself by tomorrow.

Kindly answer the above questions, it will really help us to get prepared before you come.

God bless you abundantly

Rev. Duk3

Quote:
Dear Rev Duck,
I am sorry you are having trouble with the phones, I guess they are not good in Ghana.
Listen, I dont have a scanner, why can't I send you a letter? - if you are troubled that you can't phone me,
I am even more troubled that you have no address.
Going through the points in your letter,
1) Yes
2) No. I thought we were dealing with orphans here. Adults cant be smuggled in, will need a green card, and frankly will just be a hassle. Kids can just disappear and wont need documents.
3) No.
4) Once they are 18 they can continue to have an unpaid job, or leave as part of Operation Pigfeed.
5) 04.00 Friday morning
6) I cant arrange a pass to a docks in Ghana from here, you have to sort that out for yourself.
Re your later email, no you cant have money for the orphans left behind, they are not my problem, I am a business, not a charity.

Love and Kisses,
R0y's R0lls

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To cut a long story short... This morning Rev Duck was to meet the SS Eater at 4am at the docks, while someone else went to the Prudential bank at Makola market, armed with an email to collect $5,000. What could possibly go wrong? Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr. R0lls,

Thanks for your update and thanks for the kind gesture of your willful donation to our orphanage home. May the good Lord richly reward you abundantly for your kindness.

I and some of my coordinators will be at the dock to meet with Mr. Sharp tomorrow morning, I shall also send someone to Prudential Bank
tomorrow morning to pick up the donation you made to us.

I will like to know from you if it’s the name (MARY ADAM) of my PRO you put as reciever of the fund you donated to us.

I also want you to confirm to me if you have sent us the letter you want to send via post. P.O. Box 1128 T/N ACCRA GHANA and the Name Mary Adams

I will update you after we return tomorrow from the harbour and from the bank.

Hope to read from you soon.

Rev. Duk3

I wonder if Rev Duck is really Mary Adam, as thats who they want payments made to? It could also be a fake ID they have, of course.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I've got Mary Adams passport, looks 100% risky free, except the date of birth has been altered to '84. I'll try to get it posted tomorrow night.
I also have her phone number.

He sent this message (then another with loads of religious stuff)

Quote:
Dear Baiter,

I am very happy to read your reply.

I will also like to know which city or country is your nearest local base to our city.

Our PRO is very close to the REGIONAL MARITIME UNIVERSITY NUNGUA ACCRA GHANA very popular institution.

Here is the name of our PRO the receiver of the goods, she is our Public Relation Officer. Her name is MARY ADAMS, her mobile number is: 00233 wouldn't you like to know, so the delivery person should call her on her mobile so that she can meet him, also find attached her international passport and photograph for identification purpose.

I will like to have your direct number to reach you as for any emergency purpose.

I will like to be in constant communication with you for urgent feedback.

Thank you and God bless you abundantly, with the cameras we can send more pictures to you regarding our events and trips allover the regions of Ghana, the vehicle will really help us to move quickly and reach more people in the rural areas of Ghana.

Hope to know when the vehicle will arrive here, and if possible we will like to have the contact of your nearest base where the driver will be coming from so that we can also be in close contact with him till he gets here. (anyone fancy being a delivery driver?)

We will appreciate it if you can include mobile phones that has modern features like wifi (greedy git)so that we can be in contsant communication when in the rural areas where the mobile networks reception are very poor, it will help us to be able to reach more people in the interior parts of the rural areas where they feel so abandon.

God bless you.

Rev. duckboi

I need to look up a suitable place to have a depot, I'd prefer it for him to come collect the van.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of a necro,
But I've just received a set of 11 pages of a Bolleboos form completed by Okafor, so he'll now be able to come and collect the van I've promised him. It was due to be delivered to his door but with the delays and wotnot, its at the secure warehouse, about 200 miles away. Shame that. Wink

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Its 12! (I know.. 0kafor said 11 too.)

The form in question is this one: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180269 (Thats the clean version, not 0kafor's handy work.)

He filled it using photoshop tho, no printing, handwriting, scanning involved. But hey .. he spent some time on it.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Church form
Quote:

Does the Lord Give or taketh away?

Shouldn't that be,

Does the Lord Eateth or taketh away?
Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic