SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No replies? Makes no sense!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a really strange problem, for several years now I've been baiting the usual lotto, NOK, etc lads. However, when I try to bait a romance lad, even with a very basic, straight forward response to their first email..

I never get a response.

I'm talking replying to their intro letter with something like

Quote:

You are very pretty, how do we get to know each other?

I tend to use a few sentences and tailored around their message, but it's always basic and very believable. Is there any reason why they never reply? I must have tried it a million times! It's driving me crazy because I want to get in on the game and this ONLY happens with romance lads.

Any help would be great! Laughing

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually send them an initial email like;

Quote:
I am sorry for the late reply, if you are still interested i would love to get to know you better.

Regards
bait name

With that I rarely not get a reply.

Maybe you are trying to bait some older addies that the lads aren't looking at, you could try visiting Scamwarners romance section and pick yourself out a couple of nice pets there which are generally a little bit fresher.

You could also try taking a look through the romance baiting FAQ which may help, there is a link in my signature line Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tyr Yuanoowon

Try being a little more forward. Have a story of who you are and what your life is about and what you want in a relationship. Romance scams are about building a relationship with your scammer. When that trust is established the fun begins. Cool

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, I do put a little more into it, that was only an example. And I tend to reply the same day they send the original e-mail. I am not sure what's up.

Anyway I will try your advice!

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts:

How old is your character? If he is 'too young' then the Lad might think he does not have disposable money, will not easily be flattered (so the Lad would have to work harder), and might simply be too demanding/too much hard work.

Do you mention your character's job in the first reply? If the Lad receives a few replies, and three of them sound like potential victims with good jobs, and you have not mentioned yours - well, you might be unemployed, and moneyless.

Is your character's name reasonably 'usual' for their country? Educated Lads may recognise 'joke' names.

And where do these Lads contact you from? You mention emails: is their first contact an email? Or do they contact you through your character's dating site profile? If they are emailing 'out of the blue', they are more likely to be Refugees and Orphans than 'standard' Love Lads. And Refugees and Orphans can be very fussy about who they respond to - they are not usually very good at doing the 'romance' part, so need to hear from someone who will be content with little romance, and lots of money-talk.

If you want a 100% focused on romance Lad (well, you know, pretending to be focused on that until his dire need of money arises), then a profile on a dating site would be a better starting point.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

all of the above is great advise, read threads to get ideas and really must be on a dating site and most of all Welcome!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tyr Yuanoowon

It usually help when you build a character and a story around it.

Praise your self and make up a story about your "life",remember

what those scammers are doing,telling untruths all the time.

So should you do,with a fake picture. Wink

ps.Imagination is your weapon against them.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a ton of dating sites with scammers everywhere -- but I found 4ppl.com to be a great place - just put up a fake picture (search male model portfolio and find one that looks like a regular guy who has several pics posted)...at 4ppl it only takes about 1/2 hour or so for them to start hitting...everyday log in for 1/2 hour or so that way your profile stays near the top...

On your profile put down that you're in your 50's or so, widowed and mention you're lonely...

I look for ones that say they are from a continent other than africa, pretending to be white...I feel they are the most moral to play with...

Check their spelling and grammar to get a clue who to proceed with - they usually don't have much in their profile details...and you can check grammar and such from reading that...

Make sure when you get an e-mail to check the headers to ensure they're in africa...

Then have fun !!!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a difference how I handle first replies from romancers and first replies of.. well anything else. With any other lad a simple "hi, I'm interested, tell me more" is enough. Their story is all there is important for the scam. You slip in a wee bit of your personal life at start, and make that a little more gradually. Romancers on the other hand I give a different treatment; not only is there the scammer's story, but also yours. At first you talk mainly about yourself, and only later you go into the 'romance' story.

Well, that's how I handle it at least. And for me, it seems to work Smile

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We seem to have lost the OP, shame love baits are so much fun.

Building the picture of an attractive victim is paramount, RICh widow or business woman who is very lonely and he can see the WU payments.

A man either widower with child (go ahead copy their ideas, tried and proven on real victims) always gets to childless women. OR Sensitive man who has been betrayed (do give loads of details).

First email needs to grab him by the b@lls!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic